Camp Counselors

Story Info
Coming into myself finally.
1.2k words
4.43
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

This story is about three childhood friends, myself (Bob), Ken & Gary who had grown up on the same street and attended the same summer camp from 6th grade until the summer prior to their high school senior year. They all decided in the middle of their senior year to become camp councilors together wanting to have one more year there after turning 18 before they left for their 1st college semesters.

Gary was more of a stoner growing up, Ken was a good but not great basketball player and I was well a cross between a nerd and athlete being good enough to make the basketball, baseball & football teams but never good enough to play at least any game time that mattered.

The three of us were always inseparable always together day & most nights, except of course when Ken or I had games. I have always been a bit different though as Ken & Gary dated a lot of hot girls once they got their cars and well I didn't as I had always secretly liked boys.

Now comes the story of our summer as councilors:

The day had come for us to drive to the camp as we loaded out bags in the back of my dad's station wagon and left for the 1 1/2 drive. We had to arrive the week before the busses drove in with the campers to help setting up. We were assigned the older kids and were told cabin 4 was ours along with another ex-camper turned councilor Manny. As we walked in Manny was already inside, I couldn't believe my eyes he was 2 years older a football player maybe 6'3" 230lbs with the darkest almost black eyes, dark brown Latino skin, a broad chest and the sexiest ass I had ever seen. Now I had never acted on my gay desires but something inside me told me this may end up being the best summer ever, as I daydreamed about him he came over to us.

"Hey I'm Manny, this is my second summer as councilor and if you have any questions I'm here for you," he said.

Ken said, "hi I'm Ken," then extended his hand as they shook.

"I'm Gary nice to meet you," as they both shook hands also.

"Um hi I'm Bob nice to meet you," I said extending my shaking hand nervous to touch this amazing stud.

Ken & Gary chose the cots on the left side leaving me to the cot right next to Manny's. We all went to the mess hall and had lunch while all the camp leaders talked about our duties along with warning us about drinking and other things we shouldn't do, while all the while I did nothing but stare at Manny. After they were finished Manny asked if we wanted to go in town for pizza and we left.

We got back to camp about 9 made a fire and sat around talking mostly about nothing and around 10 Gary & Ken went in to get some shuteye while Manny & I sat talking.

"So Bob it seems like the three of you guys are really good friends?" Manny asked.

"Yeah we have been best friends like forever," I answered him.

"So if I ask you a question would you promise not to let anyone know about it?" Manny asked.

Not sure what was coming next I answered, "yes what would you like to know?"

"Well do you know if Gary is well into guys?" Manny asked.

My heart dropped as I heard his words as I had hoped if he was interested in guys it would be me he wanted, "I'm not sure but I know he dates a lot of girls and never saw him with a guy," I answered.

"Bummer please don't tell anyone I asked that, it might not go over well," Manny said looking a bit sad.

"Hey I mean you're good looking and there must be lots of guys out there that would love to be with you," I told him secretly wishing to myself he would maybe chose me 2nd after Gary as I wouldn't mind being runner-up.

We both went back to the cabin after the fire went out and woke the next day, the four of us went to the showers. We all stood naked in front of the mirror combing our hair and drying off, I slyly checked out the other three hoping to not get caught.

Ken had an uncut maybe 6" skinny cock with very low hanging balls, Gary was maybe 1/2" bigger cut but a bit fatter maybe more normal than Ken. Manny was the last but as I turned he nodded his head almost like pointing at both of the other guys as if he was telling me he saw me checking them out. I must have looked shocked but he smiled then looked down, kind of like telling me to check his, and I saw the biggest cock I had seen that wasn't a porn star, all 8" of him uncut and the fattest of the four. I looked down at my own as it paled in size to his and he just smiled and mouthed "Nice" as the other two were in a conversation of their own. We all got dressed and walked back to the cabin.

Ken & Gary both went to the mess hall after throwing their towels on the cots, Manny & I stayed behind to clean up.

"So I assume from the showers that you are into guys?" Manny asked.

"Well I mean I never have been with any but yeah I am, I mean I have no interest in dating girls," I answered.

Manny walked up to me and put his hand against the crotch of my sweat pants, "so do you mind this?", he asked.

My cock began growing at his touch and I almost felt light headed as he leaned in holding me in his strong arms before sliding his hand down taking my cock in his hand. I stood there in both pleasure and shock as he fondled me.

"You like this, I can tell you like it a lot," Manny whispered in my ear.

At 1st only soft moans came from my lips before finally in a raspy whisper I answered, "yes, yes I do."

Manny slid my sweats down as he stroked my now rock hard cock, I reached for him trying to get to his cock but he whispered, "no this is all about you right now, all about your 1st pleasure."

It didn't take long before I shot my load landing all over the cabin floor and Manny's shirt and sweats.

"Oh well guess I got to change now," Manny said as he slid from his shirt and sweats standing with just his underwear on before he slowly slid them off showing his huge cock, then he pulled them up and walked to his locker grabbing his new outfit.

I must have stood there with my mouth open or something as I stared at his cock, he finally snapped me out of it, "hey we better get going before they send a search party."

We cleaned the floor and went to the mess hall for breakfast, just before we got there Manny turned to me, "so maybe next time you can do that for me, would you like that?"

I smiled and quickly said, "yes I would like that."

As we sat eating all I could think of was Manny's cock and what it must feel like holding my 1st one in my hand...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers