All Comments on 'Camp Little Creek Ch. 03'

by DantetheDuke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot. But I hated the part when Cody told Henry he didn’t like the kiss and liked girls better and just wanted to be friends. That was really cruel and a huge prick move. Also thought Cody could have returned the favor by jerking Henry off. Lastly, he didn’t even touch Henry’s cock at night which would’ve been nice to reciprocate from earlier. But his eating Henry’s cum was hot as fuck. I really hope they are equal in their pleasuring of each other and Cody doesn’t become selfish or dominant in his using of Henry. That would not be cool, imo. I hope this is about mutual discovery and experimentation, both ways. Also, what is up with the exchange of nods and smiles with Luke before the tree game? I think Cody confessed his attraction to Henry when he and Luke talked all afternoon after the tango - and maybe Luke set the whole blindfold game up to give Cody a chance for Henry to jack him off. Maybe a three way circle jerk is coming?

RobJasperRobJasperabout 1 year ago

Love this series with hot descriptions, lust and teasing sexual buildup! More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to continue this...also Henry should get a pair of Luke's briefs from him jerking off the night before, have Henry realize that he has Luke's sweaty, semen soaked underwear to play with and he uses them to jerk off with smelling the semen and musk and thinking about Cody tasting his cum and Henry thinks about doing the same thing directly from Cody's spurting cock and about them finally getting into some hot mutual oral together. Later Luke could catch them fooling around after he suspects one of them having "used" his underwear for fun, Luke could get Henry to taste him directly too after he plants his underwear for Henry to use again. Great writing so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous