Camp Little Creek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stoney boys! Bring it in!" Boomed a voice, undoubtedly Luke's. The voice made both Cody and I jump, and we raced to grab his bag and run back to the top of the hill. I could still feel Cody's precum stick to my fingers, which made me gush, as I pushed forward to the top of the hill.

After a headcount, we dined on some granola bars, everyone relaying the stories of how they all found their trees. Cody and I lied, making up some story of us finding trees in hard to reach spots, which made the cabin chuckle. The clouds slowly began shifting away, the sun slowly finding its strength to pour through just a little more.

We had lunch when we got back to the cabin, and we all played more poker during quiet time. Cody and I had a blast joking around with our cabinmates. I even felt his hand bump mine a little. Surely an accident, right?

The rest of the day was spent well, with a camp-wide game of capture the flag.

The end of the day had come, and after a campfire involving our counselors dressing up as robots and cavemen, we disassembled to our respective cabins.

"I'm gonna shower before bed, is that cool, Luke?" Cody asked.

"Sure, Cody. Anyone else showering tonight?" Asked Luke. A few of our hands raised, including my own.

Sure enough, Cody, myself, and a couple other cabinmates were in the bathroom, ready to shower the grease off of us. We all got undressed in the shower, hiding our nude bodies behind the curtain. Nobody here wants to be known as gay, of course.

The shower was screeching cold. Fuck. I yelped, the impact from the shitty shower head sending shivers down my spine. I expected this, of course, but still wasn't happy about it.

"Fuck, that's cold!" I heard Cody shout out, the shower directly across from me.

"Well, it's not the Ritz.." I shouted back.

After my freezing endeavors, I shut off the shower tap, and grabbed my moist towel. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and pulled the shower curtain back. Cody was on the other side, leaning against a wall. Like me, he, too, was wrapped in a towel around his waist. Nothing more, nothing less. God, I wish it was less. My eyes traced the treasure trail on his tummy, that led, frustratingly, to his beige towel. I glanced at his face, and to my surprise, he was eyeing me down. Cody was actively checking me out, and not hiding it from me. He smirked, before turning to a get changed in a stall.

We all returned back to the cabin. I laid in my bag, wearing only my black briefs. I gave up on the pajamas. I think I might be an underwear sleeper from now on. So freeing. After lights out, I closed my eyes, ready for the next day.

I was gently awakened by a small nudge, and a whisper.

"Psst. Henry. Henry, wake up." It was Cody. I rubbed my eyes.

"What? Gotta piss?" I asked, bracing myself to get dressed. enough to step outside.

"No. Cool Hand Luke." He whispered. Fuck. Really?

"Fuck. Really?" I swung my sleeping bag open, and quietly stepped against the floor. Please don't creak. The clear moonlight beamed through the window, allowing me to see that Luke's door was creaked open. We crept closer, Cody pressing a finger against his lip, motioning for me to maintain my silence.

Pressing our faces into the frame, we could see the outline of a body on a bed. The silhouette held a flashlight in its mouth, which was aimed near the crotch. The flashlight lit up what appeared to be a magazine. I tried to make out the contents of the magazine, but it was blocked by the shadow of a very phallic object.

I squinted hard a the object. It was tough to make out in the dark, but my best guess was that it was a seven inch cock. It didn't look as girthy as Cody's felt, but it was for sure longer. Tufts of brown pubes lit up with the flashlight, revealing a very unkept bush. It was being jerked heavily, the right hand of the outline going hard on the shaft, even to the point where I thought it was being humped against.

Sure enough, Cody and I were spying on Luke jerking off. Cody was right: The moans, the jerking, the name "Carolyn" being moaned. Cool Hand Luke was at it again. I looked at Cody, who looked just as excited to watch as I was. We watched for some time, and were both disappointed when Luke rolled over to cum, most likely on a towel, or tissue. Beats his hand, at least.

Cody quietly closed the door, which made a soft 'click'. We ran over to my bed, forcing our hushed laughter into our hands to keep quiet.

"I fuckin' told you!" Quietly exclaimed Cody.

"Shhh. I believed you, man. Wow. I can't believe how hard he jerks it." I whispered back.

"He's an animal!" Cody joked. "Why can't you believe that? Never had 'that girl' that you just gave it your all with when you masturbated?" He whispered.

"Of course I did! You don't think that 'Carolyn' girl is here, do you?" I asked.

"Fuck, you think? Oh my God. I bet she's that hot counselor in the Haida cabin." He insisted. Honestly, hearing Cody call another woman 'hot' kind of stung. I forgot he could still consider other people attractive.

"So, Henry," Continued Cody. "How do you jerk off, then?" The question startled me.

"Oh, like everyone else I guess." I nervously replied. Cody placed his hand on my bare thigh.

"Show me." He firmly whispered. Fuck. Him ordering me to do it left my dick stirring.

"Are you sure?" I replied back. Jerking off for another guy? Could I even do it?

"Yes. Take off your briefs and masturbate for me." He sounded so sure of what he wanted. His voice was unwavering, though hushed.

Without another word, I gripped the hem of my fresh briefs, and slipped them down to my thigh, before lifting my butt up to pull them off. I realized that if the light was on, Cody, who was seated at the foot of my bed, would've seen my bare ass just now.

I gripped my semi-erect cock in my right hand, lifting my left hand above my head to rest behind. I closed my eyes, softly stroking my cock. What to picture? What would get me hot?

I thought about stroking Cody's cock. Blindfolded. Middle of nowhere. Just him and I. I thought about the girth. I thought about the veins. I thought about how meaty it was. Fuck. It felt so warm in my hands. I remember how I pumped it. I remember his moaning. I remember... Fuck. I remember the feeling his the cum rushing through his prick.

That did it. All five inches of my cock were fully erect. I hope he didn't mind that I trimmed my pubes. I just hate the scratchy feeling of it against my underwear. I continued to stroke, feeling my balls jiggle down below. Could Cody see this? I opened an eye and saw that we was leaned low, watching me stroke my cock from below. This allowed the moonlight from the door window to reach my bed, illuminating my cock for him to see. Cody was staring at me rubbing my dick for him. His silhouette looked so comfortable, and the image of him watching me masturbate for him made my smooth dick swell. My fully erect cock was being jerked for him, and I pulled up on it so he could watch as the pre-cum leaked out through my foreskin. The bed shook ever so slightly, reflecting my yanking movements. I let out a soft moan, which was immediately silenced by Cody's hand. He just kept his hand there, staring at me play with my hard-on for him. Fuck. His hand. Why'd he have to do that?

I started losing my grip. My heart started racing. I could feel the blood pressure rise in my dick. I was going to cum. I was going to cum right in front of Cody.

My mind went dizzy. I couldn't think straight. I muffled words, but they didn't mean anything. Just empty words. Something to say. Something to focus on.

Fuuuuck.

My cock erupted. I could feel every drop shoot out through my cock, like a volcano. A huge rope of cum landed on my tummy. The another. Then another, decreasing in size each time.

I could feel the light-headed feeling dissipate. My arms went limp. My legs shook. Euphoria. Arousal. Eruption. It all came together in a flurry, a warm explosion of my senses. I dropped my head to the side, seeing the silhouette of Cody, his trademark curls the only thing I could make out.

Without a word, he stood up, overlooking my naked body. The cum on my tummy splattered all over, like a filthy Rorschach test. I could feel it culminate in the center around my belly bottom. I felt elated. I felt transcended. I hadn't cum like that in awhile.

Cody just loomed over me. I expected him to say something. Instead, he reached out, scooping a glob of my semen with his index finger. I just stared in awe of him.

"Goodnight, Henry."

With that, he took his finger and popped it between his lips, filling his mouth with the taste of my warm ejaculate.

12