Camp Natural Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go. My parents are going to be home soon," Haley said.

"Ok. I love you," Cameron said.

"I love you too," Haley said back. They lingered on the phone for another moment before Haley finally hung up.

Cameron lay back in his bed with his arms propping up his head as he looked up at the ceiling. He didn't think he could ever get used to being this happy. He still couldn't believe what had happened at camp natural, but now he kept having these unforgettable moments with his girls.

*****

The next day they planned to do a group facetime call at night. It had been Elena's idea, so Cameron was confident that their call would be anything but boring.

Cameron lay in bed trying to read, but he was so excited at the thought of Facetiming the girls again. As the time got closer, he could not pay attention to what he was reading. His mind kept on wondering about everything with Haley And Elena.

Finally, his phone started to go off. Camron slammed the book closed without even putting the bookmark, flung the book onto his nightstand, and answered the call.

Elena was dressed in a sexy translucent nightie, her nipples standing out against the ethereal fabric. Haley wore cotton shorts that didn't go past her thigh and a T-shirt she stole from Cameron. When Cameron realized it was his shirt and said something, Elena went off-camera for a moment and returned holding another one of Cameron's shirts. Cameron complained about them stealing his clothes. Elena stripped out her nightie in front of them. She gave Haley and Cameron to look at her nude body for a moment before nonchalantly putting on the shirt that she stole from Cameron.

After Cameron grumbled about them being kleptos, he and the girls started their conversation.

"I still can't believe you did that yesterday!" Haley said.

"I was just in the mood and missing you two, so I decided to try and do something to make you miss me too. Besides, we spent all summer naked together. If you think about it, masturbating in a changing room is nothing compared to that."

"But you could have been caught," Cameron pointed out.

"Exactly, that's what makes it so hot." Cameron could tell that the sexual tension was already rising, and he was excited to see who would start. "I have an idea. How about we take turns masturbating for a couple of minutes while the others watch," Cameron said.

"Good idea. How about you start then?" Haley said.

"I was hoping one of you two would start first since I came up with the idea." Both of the girls looked at Cameron pointedly. Cameron let out a pretend exasperated sigh but then reached down and stroked himself over his shorts. Both girls got quiet as they watched.

"You got to let us see," Elena said in a near whisper.

"Oh right," Cameron said. He angled the camera down and pointed it at his crotch. He lifted off the bed and pulled his shorts off, exposing his half-hard cock. Haley and Elena both exhaled at the sight of his cock. Cameron started to rub himself in long slow strokes; with each pass, his cock got harder until it reached its full length. Cameron quickly worked through what little nerves he had. These were the two girls he had spent a month naked with. He doubted anyone knew him as well as they did, and along with the sexual aspect, it felt right to be naked in front of them again.

Cameron made sure to keep the pace slow so that the girls could get a fantastic show while, at the same time, he would be able to last for as long as possible. He angled his phone down near his thigh to watch the girl's reactions while he continued to jerk off. Both of the girls were mesmerized. Cameron was starting to build up speed when Haley said two minutes had passed. Cameron stopped jerking off, even though he had just started to get into it.

"Who's is next," Cameron asked.

"Me," Haley said as she slipped a hand inside her shorts.

"Hey! I can't see anything," Cameron started to complain.

"Patience," Haley said. Cameron was sure that she was doing it just to tease him. He became hyper-focused, watching her hand's outline moving inside her pants. Cameron realized from how easy it was to see her nipples poking through the shirt she must not have been wearing a bra. She moved her hand in a circular motion; he wasn't sure if her hand was inside her panties yet or if she was rubbing herself through them. She closed her eyes for the first minute as she touched herself. She let out a small moan. She opened her eyes; they had that same sexual smolder he knew and loved. She held eye contact with Elena and Cameron as she continued to rub her pussy through her shorts. Cameron thought she would keep the teasing up for longer, but she started to strip out of her shorts. Haley was wearing a pair of skimpy red panties that barely covered anything. "Still complaining?" Haley asked as she let them take in the view for a moment.

"No," Cameron said. His cock twitched at the sight. He wanted nothing more than to be with her and be inside her again. He wanted to start stroking himself again, but that would have gone against the rules.

"Good," Haley said and then went back to touching herself. She rubbed herself through her panties in long circles. She was just starting to build up speed and was pressing harder against her panties so that Cameron could see the edges of her pussy. Haley slipped her hand down inside her panties and was about to start rubbing herself when Elena called out that Haley's time was up. Cameron and Haley both let out a groan at that.

Elena propped her phone against a pillow and started to play with her breasts under the shirt. She followed Haley's example because she kept her breasts hidden from him.

"I bet you wish I would take my shirt off," Elena while cupping her breasts under the shirt. She knew how much he loved her breasts, so she relished getting to tease him even further.             

"Yes," Cameron said.

"If you beg, maybe I will take it off. The same goes for you, Haley. All you gotta do is beg for it," Elena said.

"Please take your shirt off," Cameron said.

"Please," Haley said as well.

"You just said it was my shirt. You can't complain that I stole it now," Elena said.

"Fine," Cameron said.

"Only since you asked so nicely," Elena said and took her shirt off, revealing again the sexy black lingerie that she was wearing underneath it. She started to fondle her breasts again with one hand while slipping the other down inside of her matching panties. She must have really been turned on by Cameron and Haley's turns because she was roughly playing with her breasts and moving her hand quickly in circles. After about a minute, she slowed her hand down, and Cameron noticed it was moving differently. He realized that she must have been fingering herself. She pulled her hand out of her panties and held it to the camera. Her fingers glistened with her wetness. She slowly slid them inside her mouth and then sucked hard, pulling them back out with a loud pop. "Your turn Cameron."

The way she sucked on her fingers and said his name made him break out in goosebumps. He decided one of them had to be the bigger person and started to get fully naked. He set his phone on his nightstand, took off his shirt, and pulled down his shorts and boxers. They snagged on his leg, so he had to hop on one foot for a moment, but when he finally stood up, the girls whistled at him and gave him catcalls. Since he didn't want to waste time, he started jerking off while still standing. The girls looked like they loved the show. They both had a hand hovering, wanting to touch themselves while they watched Cameron.              

After a minute, Cameron stepped closer to his phone and turned sideways so that they could get a better view of him. He started to feel that same thrill that he had when he would spend all his time in the nude with the girls. It was a feeling that was both sexual and not. He felt so comfortable with them. Ever since he came home from his fantastic stay at Camp Natural, he struggled to hold onto that confidence he had found while attending Camp Natural. Now that he was getting to experience that confidence again.

Cameron got so into it that he realized it had longer than two minutes, but the girls didn't stop him, so he continued for another minute. Cameron wanted to keep going but forced himself to slow down. "Your turn," He told Haley.

Haley wasted no time taking off the shirt that she stole from Cameron. Just like he thought, she wasn't wearing a bra. She started to strip out of her panties; they were so damp that they clung to her pussy lips for a moment before pulling free. Haley pulled them down her toned thighs. Cameron's cock twitched as he remembered how amazing it had felt to have those legs wrapped around him as he made love to her.

Now that she was fully naked, she propped her phone against her blankets and leaned back into her pillows. She played with both breasts, cupping and squeezing them before playing with her nipples. Cameron wished he could be with her to play with her perky breasts and soft pink nipples. At the thought, Cameron almost started to stroke himself but managed to catch himself. Haley lowered a hand between her legs and started to rub herself, but she had her legs closed, obscuring the view.

After a minute, she slowly opened her legs but kept her hand in the way so they couldn't immediately see her pussy. Cameron willed her to pull her hand away, but she kept as much of it covered as possible. Towards the end of her time, she smiled and pulled her hand up, but she didn't stop there. She spread her pussy lips, showing her most intimate part just as her time ended.

Elena didn't waste any time once it was her turn. She quickly propped her phone on her nightstand and started running her hands up and down while shimming her body perfectly with her desires. She cupped her breasts through her sexy bra. The bra must have been a pushup bra because they made her already nice breasts even bigger. She turned her back to us and then reached back and unclasped her bra. She pulled the straps off her arms slowly. Elena turned around, cupping the black bra to her breasts. She pulled the bra away but draped her arm across her breasts, pushing them up. She held them there, drawing out the anticipation, and then let them fall. She started to play with her breasts rolling her nipples between her fingers and then pulled on them.

"I bet you wish you could suck on these titties," Elena said. She held up one of her breasts and could just barely reach it with her mouth. She flicked her tongue around it and then sucked hard. She switched to her other breast and did the same thing. When she was done suckling on her breasts, she pulled her mouth away with a popping sound. Her nipples glistened with her saliva.

While still rubbing her breasts with one hand, she slowly slid her other hand down her body. She slipped her hand inside her panties, maintaining eye contact with them as she inched her hand lower. Elena closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as she touched a sensitive spot. He watched her hand move inside her panties. Without realizing it, he had his hand around his throbbing erection. He had to take a breath and focus on Haley for a moment. Cameron could see that she had her hand near her pussy, having to resist touching herself.

Elena lowered her other hand down her body and then pulled her panties to the side. As she pressed her fingers against her pussy and started to rub herself in circles, Cameron saw that her pubic hair was trimmed down to just a landing strip. Cameron could see how wet she was as her fingers became coated. She began to rub her clit with two fingers, sighing and then moaning as she pressed harder against her clit and then humped against it. She kept it up for the rest of her time, causing herself to moan and even let out a cute little laugh.

Cameron knew that her time was up, but since they had let him go a little past his time, he let Elena do the same thing. Elena rubbed herself longer and was about to slip her fingers inside her pussy when Cameron said her time was up. She opened her eyes up and glared at Cameron.

"Hey, it's not my fault your time was up," Cameron said.

"Whatever," Elena said in a huff as she pulled her hand away and let her panties cover her up again.

Cameron decided to try and play dirty when it was his turn again. He held his phone down near his thigh to show them his dick and face.

"I wish I was with both of you again. I bet it would feel so good to have your hands wrapped around my hard cock," Cameron felt a little awkward dirty talking at first, but they liked it, so he kept on. "I still can't stop thinking how good it felt to be inside both of you. Your pussy felt so hot and tight wrapped around my cock." Cameron slowed his strokes so the girls could get a good look.

"I want you to fuck me again so badly," Haley said. She had her hand on her pussy, and it looked like she was slowly rubbing herself, but Cameron didn't say anything. Yet.

"I want you to fuck me," Elena said huskily. She had a hand on her breast and was idly playing with one of her nipples.

"I can't wait for your cock to fill me up again," Haley said wistfully. She was now rubbing herself and wasn't hiding it.

"I can't wait until you can fuck me again," Elena said. She had pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing herself.

"You're both touching yourself," Cameron said, reminding them of the rules.

"Fuck the game," Elena said as she turned and bent over. Cameron could see where her panties had soaked through. Elena grabbed her panties and started to shimmy as she pulled them down, exposing her fantastic ass. She playfully spanked herself and then spread herself to be entirely on display. Cameron's cock twitched at the sight of her wet pussy and ass. Both looked so inviting and tight. He couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to fuck Elena in the ass. "I bet you wish you could fuck me from behind," Elena said, interrupting Cameron's thoughts.

"So badly," Cameron said as he started stroking himself now that they had stopped playing the game.

"Tell me what you would do to me," Elena said.

"I would press you against the wall, bend you over, and shove my hard cock right inside your pussy," Cameron said.

Elena slipped two fingers inside of herself and started to finger herself hard. It felt great, but Elena sighed in frustration. It wasn't the same as having Cameron inside of her.

Cameron loved being able to watch the two girls as they touched themselves. Watching them simultaneously reminded him of those late nights he spent with them. Of course, being with them in person would be better, but getting to watch them again brought him back to the magic of going to Camp Natural. Elena focused on playing with her breasts and fingering herself while Haley focused on rubbing her clit. The sounds of their moans and the wetness of their pussies started to drive Cameron to the edge. He wanted to slow down so that he wouldn't be the first to cum, but he was so turned on that he kept going.

Elena's moans peaked, and she started to shake as her orgasm hit her. Cameron imagined what it would be like to take her from behind when she came and started jerking off faster.

Haley started to hump up against her hand as her moans got louder. Cameron loved watching her pale petite body trembling in pleasure. "Oh Cameron!" Haley cried out. Hearing his name moaned put Cameron over the edge, and he started to cum. He groaned in pleasure and shot his loads straight up into the air.

Elena collapsed onto the bed, dropping her phone. Her chest moved up and down from her breathing so heavily. They lay there for a while, listening and watching each other recover from their orgasms.

Afterward, they talked for a bit in the nude. Cameron was reminded of all their time at Camp Natural doing this. He smiled as he thought about it.

"So Elena and I have a surprise," Haley said.

"Oh?" Cameron asked, wondering what the surprise could be. He doubted it could top what they had just done together.

"I booked us a hotel room the weekend before the move-in date," Elena said. It took Cameron a moment to realize that she meant the three of them. "So, if you wanted to, you could fly in a few days early and spend the weekend with us before school starts." Cameron's cock twitched at the thought of spending an entire weekend with the girls.

"Of course I want to," Cameron said, doubting that there was anything that could keep him away from them.

"Great, see you then. I got to go. I will let you two love birds get some time alone," Elena said and then hung up after Cameron and Haley said goodbye. They talked for another hour before Haley said it was getting late and she had to sleep.

"I can't wait to see you," Haley said.

"You're seeing me now," Cameron said jokingly. Haley groaned at the joke. "I can't wait to see you too," Cameron said.

"I love you," Haley said.

"I love you too," Cameron said. They smiled at each other for a moment longer, then said good night and hung up. Cameron instantly fell asleep.

*****

The following week dragged by as Cameron eagerly looked forward to spending the weekend with the girls. There wasn't a chance for them to have another three-way FaceTime call again, but the girls, especially Elena, loved to tease Cameron by sending flirty messages and risqué photos. Cameron constantly jacked off to his memories of being with the girls and the pictures they sent him.

On the day he was to fly out, Cameron was up before his alarm clock went off. He was so eager he quickly got ready and left for the airport early.

Once he landed, Cameron took a Lyft to the hotel and texted the girls that he was there. Elena told him the room number. The hotel was the same one Cameron had stayed at before going to Camp Natural.

Cameron went to the room and knocked on the door. "Cameron!" Haley screamed as she threw the door open and threw herself at him. Cameron had to drop his suitcase to hug her back. Cameron almost couldn't believe that he was holding her again. He breathed in the sweet scent of her floral shampoo.

Cameron saw Elena standing awkwardly inside the room when he opened his eyes. Cameron unwrapped an arm from Haley and held it out for Elena. She smiled and slipped in beside Haley so that they could have a three-way hug. Cameron loved having both of his girls in his arms again.

Haley pulled back from the hug and looked up at Cameron. Her sparkling eyes matched her smile. Her lips parted, and Cameron had the irresistible urge to kiss her. Remembering that he could, he kissed her. Her soft lips felt like everything he remembered, and the butterflies in his stomach multiplied by orders of magnitude. Elena didn't let herself feel left out this time as she began to kiss and nuzzle Cameron's neck. Haley realized she was hogging Cameron, so she reluctantly broke their kiss. Elena finished kissing her way up Cameron's neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She kissed him more roughly than Haley did. While she sucked and nibbled on his lips, Haley kissed Cameron's neck. They all pressed against each other.

Elena broke away from the kiss and grabbed one of Cameron's hands to lead him into their room. Haley closed the door behind them and helped lead him to the bed. The girls climbed onto the only bed in the room, pulling Cameron down between them. They landed on the bed, and the girls pressed their bodies against either side of him.

While Elena kissed her way up Cameron's neck, he felt Haley's tongue press against his lips. He opened his mouth and the two french kissed, tentatively at first as they got familiar with each other again, but quickly reconnecting. Elena kissed her way to their mouths and then pulled Haley away. Cameron thought she would kiss him again, but she kissed Haley passionately instead. Cameron's erection twitched at the sapphic display.