Camp Natural Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than break their kiss to include Cameron, the girls lowered themselves so that they could all kiss each other. The girls pressed themselves against Cameron's thighs, dry humping him, pressing their breasts against him. Both girls rubbed his chest, but Elena started to slip her hand down. Once Haley noticed what Elena was doing, she lowered her hand.

Cameron tensed up as he waited for Elena's hand to finally reach his erection. A pulse of pleasure rushed through him When she finally rubbed his cock through his jeans. It didn't take long for Haley's hand to catch up. Cameron stroked their backs and pulled them in closer.

Cameron shivered when he felt their fingers brush against his stomach as they undid his pants. He lifted his hips as the girls pulled his pants down. They had to move out of Cameron's embrace to take off his shoes, socks, and pants. They pulled his jeans and boxers down simultaneously, leaving Cameron in just his T-shirt.

The girls climbed on top of him, kissing him fiercely. They took turns stroking his cock while the other played with his balls. Cameron thought it was a shame that the girls still wore so much clothing. He had to stretch to reach, but he grabbed the hem of Haley's shirt and pulled it off. He took a second to admire Haley's small amount of cleavage and the cute pink bra she was wearing before he started to strip Elena. Cameron had about half of her shirt off, but Elena got impatient, so she straightened up and stripped out of her shirt. She wore a blue pushup bra that made her already amazing-looking breasts look even better. Haley straightened up too, and the two girls started to make out in front of him while still partially straddling him. Cameron was sad they stopped jerking him off, but he loved the show.

Elena started to kiss her way down Haley's neck and then sucked hard when she reached the sensitive hollow of Haley's neck, causing her to moan. Elena continued to kiss down Haley's chest, reaching her cleavage. Haley unhooked her bra, pulling it free to give Elena unrestricted access to her chest. Haley's puffy nipples were already erect when Elena started to fondle her petite breasts with both hands before flicking her tongue against Haley's nipple.

Cameron leaned up and took Haley's other nipple into his mouth. Cameron licked all around Haley's puffy nipple and then flicked his tongue against it. He tried to take it slow but couldn't help but start to suck hard as he put nearly all of her breast into his mouth. He forgot about how sensitive Haley's breasts were as she moaned loudly. Elena followed his example, and they caused Haley to moan even louder. Haley started to grind her pussy against Cameron's thigh. Her breathing got even more uneven as she began to grind harder against him. Gabe could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy soaking through her soft cotton shorts. Haley's moans grew louder and her face contorted in pleasure. She humped erratically against Cameron's thigh and let out one last moan before she went quiet and tensed up, occasionally shaking from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Haley slumped against Elena, who had to hold Haley up. The girls kissed sweetly as Haley recovered from her orgasm. Haley had a huge smile on her face after cumming.

Elena undid her bra, releasing her larger but still petite breasts. Elena started pushing Haley down towards her breast, and Haley took the hint. Cameron leaned up and sucked on one of Elena's breasts with Haley.

While they sucked on Elena's breasts, Haley slid a hand and unbuttoned Elena's jeans. Cameron watched raptly as Haley's hand disappeared, and then a moment later, Elena sighed when Haley first touched her clit. While Haley played with Elena's pussy, Cameron sucked hard on Elena's cute dark little nipple. Elena cradled Cameron's head against her chest, forcing him to suck on as much of her breast as possible. Elena moaned loudly and humped against Haley's touch. Elena grabbed one of Cameron's hands and pulled it to her crotch. Cameron slipped his hand inside of her panties next to Haley's hand. He felt that she was alternating between fingering Elena's pussy and rubbing it in circles so she could play with Elena's clit. Cameron took over stimulating Elena's clit so Haley could focus on fingering her.

"Oh god, yes," Elena cried out once Cameron rediscovered how she liked to be touched. "Just like that!" Elena cried out as she started to hump harder against their touch. She pulled Cameron into a passionate rough kiss as she began to cum. She sucked on Cameron's bottom lip as she shook from the force of her orgasm.

When she finished cumming she collapsed onto Cameron, her breasts pressing against his chest. He held her close. Haley lay on his other side, pressing her breasts against him. She idly jerked Cameron off, keeping him hard without moving him closer to his orgasm. When Elena recovered, she sat up and looked down at what Haley was doing. She added her hand, holding Haley's hand around Cameron's erection. They slowly started to jerk him off together.

"I think we have been a little selfish, he has already helped both of us cum, and we have barely given him any attention." She squeezed Cameron's cock as she spoke.

"I think you're right, but what should we do?" Haley asked in an innocent voice.

"I think I have an idea," Elena said as she started to lower herself. Haley followed Elena's lead, and they lay between Cameron's spread legs. She held Cameron's cock between them, making it twitch. The girls looked at it and then up at Cameron. "I think Cameron might have something in mind," Elena said.

"Oh, and what is it?" Haley said in mock innocence.

"Just do as I do," Elena said, taking on the role of teacher effortlessly. Cameron wondered if they had planned this out. Elena grabbed the base of Cameron's cock and pointed it toward her. "You want to grab and hold it firmly, but make sure not too tightly, and gently stroke him." Elena demonstrated, her fingers gliding up and down Cameron's cock for a little bit before letting go.

Haley wrapped her hand around Cameron's cock and jerked him off. "Like this?" she asked sweetly.

"You can go a little tighter," Elena said, overlapping her hand with Haley's to guide her grip. When they reached the sensitive underside of Cameron's cockhead he sighed in pleasure. "Sounds like you got the hang of that now onto the next lesson." Elena leaned forward and sucked on the tip of Cameron's cock. Her plump, soft lips caused Cameron to shiver in pleasure. Elena slowly parted her lips as she took in his cock head until she had the entire thing in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his cock as she sucked deeply for a moment and pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud popping sound. "Your turn." Elena angled Cameron's cock towards Haley.

In her eagerness to finally be with Cameron again, she lost the pretense of being inexperienced and went right for doing something that she knew Cameron loved. She pressed her tongue against the base of Cameron's cock and licked along his entire length before swirling her tongue around Cameron's cock. Haley swirled her tongue around Cameron's head and took him inside her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on the top of his cock a few times and then sucked hard as she pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Let's lick him at the same time," Haley said. The girls started at the base of his cock and licked along its length. When they reached the top, they swirled their tongues around his head, turning into a sensual, open-mouth kiss with his cock perfectly in the middle.

Elena took the lead and broke their kiss to take him into her mouth again. She effortlessly lowered and took his entire length inside her mouth, deep throating the last couple of inches. Cameron was overwhelmed by the soft tightness as his whole cock was enveloped. Elena held for as long as she could before pulling back to breathe.

As soon as Elena pulled away, Haley took her place. It took Haley a little longer to take in Cameron's cock as she bobbed her head up and down, taking more of him inside her mouth each time. She reached the last couple of inches and then tried to take the rest of him in, but she hit her gag reflex and came up coughing. "You have to relax your throat and slowly take it in. Try again," Elena said. Haley held Cameron's cock and took him back into her mouth. This time she moved down more steadily and slowed as she reached her limit. The sensation felt amazing as she slowly pressed down, taking his entire length into her mouth. Cameron moaned, and his leg twitched at the sudden overload of pleasurable pressure around his cock head for a second time. Haley could only hold it for a couple of seconds before pulling back to catch her breath.

The girls took turns blowing Cameron, picking up the pace as they switched off. Haley deep-throated him a couple more times, able to last a little longer each time. Elena sucked hard on Cameron's balls the second time, causing him to moan even louder. Haley lasted longer that time. Cameron closed his eyes and tensed up, it felt too good, and he had to force himself from pulling away. When Haley withdrew, she managed to do it without coughing for air this time. She sucked hard on the top of his cock and then moved down beside Elena. They each took one of his balls in their mouth and sucked on it. Cameron moaned loudly, and he did jerk back this time, but the girls didn't stop.

They went back to alternating between sucking on his cock and balls. His entire cock became coated in their saliva. "I'm getting close," Cameron warned them. Elena moved down to suck on his balls again while Haley took him in and out of her mouth. With a grunt, a flash of pleasure shot through Cameron's body as he started to come. He shot his load into Haley's mouth, and she let out a mumph of surprise as Cameron flooded her mouth with cum, and it kept coming.

"Don't swallow it!" Elena stopped sucking on Cameron's balls and pulled Haley away from Cameron's cock to kiss her fiercely. They french kissed and swapped his cum back and forth. Once Elena had a mouthful of cum she opened her mouth and showed her cum covered tongue to him. Haley did the same thing. Seeing the beautiful girls with their mouths full of his cum was one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen. The girls both swallowed and then smiled up at Cameron.

Cameron fell onto the bed, lightheaded from his powerful orgasm. The girls lay on either side of him and cuddled up together. They stroked and gently kissed each other as they recovered. They all knew they had the whole weekend to spend together and enjoyed the sweet moment of rest before their lovemaking weekend continued.

It was hard to say which one really started things up again or if it was even one of them. Slowly the touches started to stray and linger while their sweet kisses deepened. Cameron felt the girls' hard nipples pressing into his chest. He lowered his hand down their smooth backs and cupped the girls' soft asses. He pulled them against him. Haley let out a little giggle while Elena moaned into his neck and then playfully nibbled at his neck.

The girls lowered their hands down his chest, playing with his cock and balls. When Cameron was fully erect again, the girls climbed back off the bed and stripped out their jeans and panties. Cameron loved the shimmy that they did. Even after seeing them nude every day for an entire month, seeing them naked again still filled him with that same sense of awe and arousal. Cameron loved the way the two girls complimented each other's beauty. Elena was taller and curvier than Haley, her black hair and light brown skin contrasting with Haley's light skin. Haley had gotten a bit of a tan over their summer, but it was already fading. Her petite body was cute and alluring, especially how her hips drew attention to her slender build. Her long red hair and tiny pink nipples complimented her skin tone.

"Who should get to go first?" Elena asked as she and Haley looked down at Cameron's erection.

"While..." Haley bit her lip. "As bad as I want it, l want to see you get fucked."

"I can't argue with that," Elena said as she climbed on top of him. He held his breath as she grabbed his cock and nestled it against her pussy. They held each other's gaze for a moment. Cameron could see the arousal dancing in her eyes.

Elena started to lower herself. They moaned together as Elena took Cameron's head inside of her. Before either could fully process that pleasure, she had continued to lower herself. Cameron couldn't believe how tight and wet Elena was. Elena trembled as she got to experience being filled by Cameron again. Before long, Cameron's cock bottomed out, and they moaned again together.

Elena leaned down and kissed Cameron fiercely. As they made out, Elena started to rock her hips, inching Cameron's cock in and out of her. Cameron grabbed her ass, and the next time she rocked against him, pulled her into him, and thrust up. Elena gasped and sat up. She started to bounce up and down on his cock. Cameron grabbed her hips and began to fuck her again. He loved watching her breasts bouncing and the way her face contorted with pleasure. She would take his entire length inside her and pause every now and then. She would rock her hips and gyrate, pressing him as deep into her as possible.

Cameron heard a moan from his side. He looked over to see Haley masturbating while watching them. Elena opened her eyes and saw them looking at each other. "Come sit on his face," Elena said. Haley eagerly sat up and straddled Cameron's mouth. He looked up at the beautiful sight of her pussy as she lowered herself down on top of his mouth. Cameron licked slowly along her folds, savoring the taste of her sweet pussy again. Elena started to ride him even harder.

"Yes, just like that!" Haley cried as Cameron flicked his tongue against her clit. Cameron kept on licking her clit while Elena continued to ride him. Their moans got louder. Cameron hoped they were getting close because he didn't think he could last much longer.

Haley started to hump against Cameron's mouth as he alternated between licking her clit and fucking her with his tongue. "Oh god," Haley cried out as she froze up but continued to moan each time Cameron licked her. She cried out his name as she came.

"Fuck," Elena cried out as she started to tremble and rid Cameron erratically. Cameron thrust into her and buried his cock deep inside her. He held there. Elena's pussy clenched around Cameron's cock. It became too much for him, and he rapidly approached his orgasm.

"I'm about to cum," Cameron tried to warn Elena, but she didn't get off him.

"Cum inside of me!" Elena commanded. Cameron wanted to so badly, but he didn't want to do something Elena might regret. "I'm on the pill," Elena said between moans when Cameron tried to pull out of her again. She had pulled off his cock so that just the head was inside her, and then she slammed down one last time. Cameron moaned into Haley's pussy as he came deeply into Elena's. "Yes," Elena moaned when she felt the warmth of Cameron's cum filling her pussy.

They collapsed into bed, with Haley in the middle. They held each other as they recovered. They took a short nap, waking up as the sky was darkening. Elena excused herself to go use the restroom. Haley had been lying on her back and turned to her side to face Cameron. She looked even more beautiful in her post-orgasmic glow, her long red hair all messed up. There were several strands draped across Haley's face. Cameron gently brushed the hair from her face, causing her to smile.

"I missed you," she said.

"I've missed you too," Cameron said. Haley kissed him passionately. The kiss reminded Cameron of their first kiss under the stars so strongly that he felt he was back there for a moment.

The sound of the shower pulled Cameron back into the moment. "Do you two love birds want to join me?" Elena called out from the bathroom.

"Let's go clean up." Haley kissed him and then went to the bathroom. Cameron admired her tight little ass as half of her was illuminated by the bathroom light, and the other half was still in shadows. "Are you coming?" Haley called out once she stepped out of sight.

"Coming," Cameron called out as he jumped out of bed.

*****

The shower was just big enough for them to fit. Cameron was often in the back as the girls took longer to wash off, but he didn't mind; it gave him the perfect view of the two beautiful girls as water, and soap suds cascaded down their bodies. There was never a moment where Cameron didn't have one of the girls pressed against him or where someone wasn't touching someone else. They took turns applying soap and helping each other rinse off. It relaxed Cameron as much as it turned him on. While the girls washed Cameron, they let their hands linger as they fondled his cock and balls. He stood between them, and they pressed their wet bodies against him.

Haley kissed him from the front while Elena kissed his neck and started to jerk him off, but he still wasn't fully hard. Haley started to kiss her way down Cameron's body. Elena tilted Cameron's head to the side so they could kiss. Cameron felt Haley kiss down his stomach, and then there was a brief pause as she got down on her knees. Haley grabbed hold of Cameron's cock along with Elena and lifted it up. She kissed her way up from his lower thigh, curving her path so that she worked her way into his inner thighs. Her cheek brushed across his balls as she planted her final kiss on his thigh. She nuzzled her cheek against his balls, increasing the movement and parting her lips as she did it. She kissed his balls and then sucked on them before lowering Cameron's cock.

Haley looked up at him as she enveloped him in her soft mouth. She licked and sucked on just his cock head and then started to bob up and down on his cock, taking more of it into her mouth each time. Each time she took more of him into her mouth until she finally took his entire length into her mouth. She could last a few more seconds and pulled back much slower, dragging her lips across his cock as she pulled back.

Now that Cameron's cock was fully erect again, Haley stood back up and turned around, bending over and supporting herself with one hand on the wall and the other on the support bar recessed in the wall.

"I want you to take me from behind," Haley said. Elena grabbed Cameron's cock and guided it to Haley's pussy. She even pressed against him behind, helping him thrust into her. Haley was even tighter than Elena, and he heard Haley wince as in his eagerness, and with Elena pushing him on, he was too rough with her. Elena quickly pulled back, allowing Cameron to pull out of her more easily.

"I'm sorry," Cameron said.

"It's ok, just go slow," Haley said and smiled reassuringly at him. Cameron lined up his cock with her opening and slowly pushed forward. He slowly worked his cock deeper inside her with each thrust. Haley started to rock her hips in time with Cameron, gradually building up speed together. She was even tighter from behind, so by the time they built up speed and he slid his entire length in and out of her, he could already feel himself getting close to coming. He didn't know how long the water would stay hot, and it seemed like it was already starting to get a little colder, so it was a race against time.

Haley's moans and Elena pressing against Cameron from behind and kissing his neck made Cameron rapidly approach the edge, but he tried to hold out to make Haley come too. Elena reached around Cameron and started to rub Haley's clit, causing her to moan even louder. Cameron shifted and began to fuck her from a different angle. His cock pressed more against the top of her pussy.

"Right there, don't stop," Haley moaned. Cameron kept up the same rhythm but could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching with each stroke. He could feel Elena's hand moving even more as she rubbed Haley's clit harder.