Camp Natural Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum," Cameron said. He wanted to cum inside of her so badly. He knew she was on birth control now, but he didn't want to do something she didn't want, so he started pulling out of her.

"Cum in me!" Haley commanded and pushed back against him as he tried to pull out. That sudden movement put Cameron over the edge, and he obeyed, shooting his load deep inside Haley. "Oh Cameron," Haley moaned as she felt him shoot his hot cum inside her. She started to tremble and humped hard against Cameron as she came. Elena never stopped playing with her clit. The pleasure that she was feeling was almost too much for her. She went rigid as the waves of pleasure rippled throughout her body.             

Haley's pussy contracted around Cameron's cock. It felt so good that Cameron kept thrusting in and out of her. It was almost too much pleasure, but Cameron refused to pull out of her.

Her arms gave out as her orgasm waned, and she started to fall forward. Elena caught her around the small of her stomach, and Cameron wrapped an arm across her breasts to hold her up. Haley leaned against him and kissed him. Elena joined in the kiss. Cameron could have stayed like that forever, with both naked girls pressing against him. The hot water cut out, going from scalding hot to scalding cold from one second to the next. They all let out cries of surprise. Cameron and the girls jumped out of the shower, leaving him to brave the icy water to turn it off.

They dried each other off and got dressed. They were still cold from the shower, so they climbed under the blankets and decided to order room service. There were many sweet caresses and playful touches under the covers. They spent the rest of the night reconnecting.

Later that night, Cameron lay in bed on his back with a girl pressed against either side of him. Cameron was exhausted from all of their lovemaking, was full from their dinner, and was perfectly warm under the blankets with Haley and Elena. Cameron fought off his sleep to savor being with the girls, enjoy the press of their smooth, warm bodies, and listen to the faint sound of their breathing as the girls slept. When his exhaustion finally caught up to him, he fell asleep with a smile.

Scene 6

Cameron was having the best dreams of being with Elena and Haley. He had dreamed constantly of them since coming back home. Now that he had experienced being with them again, it added an extra sense of realism to the dreams. He almost could feel it as he had sex with both of them in countless ways. Slowly the tactile feedback in his dreams started to increase.

Cameron started to stir from his slumber, but as his dreams faded, the sensations didn't; instead, they seemed to intensify. He realized that he couldn't feel the girls pressed against his side, but he could feel something warm, wet, and soft wrapped around his cock. That feeling increased even more. Cameron opened his eyes and saw that Elena and Haley were naked and lying between his legs. Haley had his entire cock in her mouth while Elena sucked on his balls. Cameron partially closed his eyes to watch the show without knowing he was awake. Haley held his cock in her mouth for even longer before pulling back. They traded places as soon as she took his cock out of her mouth. Haley sucked hard on his balls while Elena rapidly sucked his cock.

Cameron tried to keep pretending he was asleep, but the pleasure became too much for him, and he moaned. Elena pulled back off his cock. "I know you are awake," Elena said.

"You caught me." Cameron opened his eyes. The girls smiled up at him.

"Good morning," Haley said sweetly as if she just didn't just have his cock and balls in her mouth.

"You could say that again," Chris said. "How did this end up happening?"

"Well, you weren't up yet," Haley said.

"But something was up," Elena said, gently squeezing Cameron's cock to drive home what she was talking about.

"So we decided to try and give you a wake-up call. I hope you don't mind," Haley said.

"Not at all. If I could wake up every morning like this, I doubt I would ever sleep in again." The girls went back to work, taking turns blowing him and sucking on his balls. When they switched places, they would kiss each other or lick and suck on his cock simultaneously.

Cameron thought they planned to make him cum like that, but Haley said, "I think he is ready."

"I do too." Elena sucked one last time on Cameron's cock. "Come here," She said as she bent over on all fours. Cameron sat up and got behind Elena. He looked down, admiring her pussy and ass from behind. He lined up his cock and nestled it between her lips. Before he could move, Elena started to press back, taking him inside her. Immediately Cameron was overwhelmed by how amazing it felt to be inside of her. Cameron and Elena moaned together as he slipped more inside of her. She was even tighter from behind, but between how wet she was and them pushing against each other, Cameron quickly bottomed out inside her.

They froze for a moment, Cameron savoring the warmth of Elena's pussy and Elena the feeling of having her man deep inside of her. Elena started to slowly rock back and forth, repeatedly experiencing Cameron's cock filling her. Cameron held still at first, but then he began to hump in time to Elena's movements to press his cock deeper inside her. Slowly they pulled further apart until he was plunging his entire cock in and out of her.

Haley masturbated while she watched, but she wanted more. She lay in front of Elena and spread her legs. Elena eagerly started to eat Haley out. Haley propped herself up on a pillow so she could continue to watch. Every time Elena moaned, Haley could feel the vibrations, making her moan too.

Cameron picked up the pace as he watched Elena eat out Haley. He loved watching Haley's face contort in pleasure and watching her play with her perky breasts.

Elena could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching, and she started to slam back against Cameron. When he was entirely inside of her, she would shake her ass, savoring how it felt.

Cameron and Haley held eye contact with each other.

Cameron knew that Elena was getting close, so he reached down and rubbed her clit. After a couple more thrusts, Elena moaned loudly and started to shake from the force of her climax. Cameron almost came from how Elena's pussy spasmed around his cock, but he held still so that he wouldn't come just yet.

When Elena was done cumming she fell over onto her side panting. Haley sat up and pushed Cameron onto his back. She quickly climbed on top of him, lined up his cock, and impaled herself on it in one quick motion. They moaned together as he fully entered her. They were already both so worked up that they quickly built up speed. Haley started by riding on Cameron's cock but then leaned down and pressed her breasts against his chest as they made out.

Haley let out a sudden moan and pressed more against Cameron's chest. Cameron had a moment to wonder what Elena was doing, and then he felt her tongue slide along the length of his cock. They slowly started to make love again, with Elena licking both of them.

"Oh god," Haley cried out suddenly when Cameron felt Elena pull away. Haley couldn't believe that Elena licked her asshole. Haley was still recovering from it when Elena did it again, pressing her tongue harder against it. Haley started to gyrate and rock her hips even harder, causing Cameron to hit her in new sensitive spots while pushing her ass back against Elena's tongue.

Cameron looked past Haley and finally saw what Elena was doing. He couldn't believe what she was doing. From the sounds of Haley's moans and how hard she was riding him, she really liked it. Cameron filed that fact away to revisit later as he leaned up and started to suck on Haley's breasts.

"Yes," Haley repeated as her moans hit their crescendo, and she started to shake on top of him.

Elena started to clean up the come that leaked out, alternating between licking Cameron's cock and the edges of Haley's pussy. Cameron loved the sight of her eating Haley's cream pie, and from how eagerly she lapped it up, he knew she loved it too.

*****

Once they were ready, they walked out to Elena's car, an older model, but it seemed to run perfectly. She took them to one of the local diners that catered to the college crowd. All of them were starving after their night and morning of sexual escapades. The diner was almost filled to capacity. There was a comfortable amount of chatter going on. The food tasted fantastic, and Cameron ate ravenously.

After they ate, Elena gave them a tour of the campus and the town around it. They went to Target to stock up on the essentials they would need, and then Elena drove them to the shopping district. Cameron pretended to groan as they dragged him into a clothing store. Elena rolled her eyes at him but smiled as she knew it was an act. Cameron would typically do his clothing shopping as quickly as possible, but the girls liked to take their time as they looked through all the options. Cameron loved getting to spend time with them, but he let his mind wander as they spent longer in each shop.

"What do you think about this?" Haley asked as she held up a cute denim skirt that might have reached the bottom of her thighs.

"You would look great in it," Cameron said, imagining how much of her beautiful legs would be exposed. His thinking turned even more sexual as he imagined how easy it would give him access to her body, allowing him to easily take her from behind.

"He is just imagining fucking you in it," Elena said. Haley looked from Elena and then toward Cameron. "See, he isn't denying it," Elena said smugly. Haley thought about it and then handed it to Cameron to hold. The girls grabbed several outfits worth of clothing and then went into the changing room. Cameron had a few pairs of pants to try on, so he went down the opposite side of the changing room towards the men side. Cameron was in the middle of pulling up a pair of jeans when there was a knock at his door, causing him to jump.             

"Let me in," Elena whispered on the other side of the door. Cameron sighed, wondering what she wanted as he unlocked the door. Elena pressed inside when he cracked the door open.

"What are you-?" Cameron started to ask when Elena pressed herself against him and kissed him deeply. The kiss was passionate and fierce, taking his breath away. As they kissed, Elena started to pull the pants back down.

"You said last time I was in a changing room how you wanted to be in here with me," Elena said. She gestured around her, and Cameron realized they were in the same changing room Elena had been in when she masturbated for them on her phone. She pulled his pants down, slipped a hand inside his boxers, and started to fondle and play with his cock, quickly getting it hard.

"But what about the attendant?" Cameron asked.

"She wasn't the most attentive," A mischievous glint flashed in her eyes, "also, Haley may be distracting her." Cameron was about to offer another complaint, but Elena was done talking and kissed him again, now yanking his pants down. Cameron's reservations died when Elena grabbed his now semi-hard cock and stroked it to its full length. Cameron stopped resisting. He gabbed at Elena, pulling her into a kiss. She nibbled on his bottom lip, and he did the same thing back to her. He kissed his way quickly down her neck and then sucked hard at the sensitive hollow at the base of her neck.             

Elena stroked his cock, and he slipped a hand inside her blouse and started to play with her breasts. He found her already hard nipple and rolled it between his fingers before pinching gently and pulling on her nipple, making her moan.

Elena did the same thing to him only after she sucked on his neck. She dropped down on her knees and pulled his boxers down, so his cock sprung free. Elena looked up at Cameron as she licked sensually from the base of his cock up to the tip. Cameron moaned and shivered when her tongue pressed against the sensitive underside of his head. Elena may have licked his cock slowly, but she knew they wouldn't have much time, so she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked hard as she took him into her mouth.

Cameron pulled her up to her feet. "What are you doing?" Elena asked, annoyed. "I was about to make you cum," Elena said.

"I don't want to cum like that," Cameron said and pulled her up to her feet. She started to ask him what he meant, but it was Cameron's turn to interrupt her with a kiss and started to undo her jeans. Elena growled into the kiss and helped him pull down her jeans and panties. When they were halfway down her tight ass, he pushed her roughly against the changing room wall. Elena caught herself against the wall with a moan of surprise and arched her back. Cameron leaned across her body, his cock pressing against her ass, and kissed her roughly. Elena reached back and guided Cameron's cock to her entrance. He pushed inside her, his entire length slipping inside her hot pussy in just one stroke. Elena moaned into the kiss, and before the pleasure from that first thrust spread through her body, Cameron pulled out and thrust into her again, harder and faster this time. With each thrust, Elena pressed back against him, allowing him to enter even deeper. Cameron held onto Elena's hips, using them so that he could pull her back with every thrust.

Cameron pounded into her, knowing that they couldn't have much time left to finish. Cameron focused on his pleasure, fucking Elena hard and not holding back as he tried to rush to his orgasm. He usually wanted to make sure his partner enjoyed themself more, but Elena had started this to please him. Plus, Cameron had known that Elena might like to be used and fucked hard, but it wasn't until he heard her muffled cries as she pressed her ass back against him with each thrust that he realized how much she loved being used.

"Pull my hair," Elena demanded. Cameron ran his hand through her soft hair until he had a handful of it and then hesitantly pulled.

"Harder," Elena cried. Cameron pulled harder as he continued to thrust into her, and she moaned so loudly that he was sure they would get caught. Cameron let go of her hips and covered her mouth with his hand. Elena moaned even louder now that he pulled her hair harder and covered her mouth.

Elena's muffled moans got louder as Cameron fucked her hard as he approached his orgasm. When he fully penetrated her again, he felt Elena's pussy clench around his cock, and her body shook as she began to cum. Elena's pussy felt too good and tight as he tried to pull out of her again, so he only pulled out half his length and thrust back inside her one final time, then started to cum inside her.

Elena collapsed against the wall, and Cameron did with her a moment after he was done cumming.

"Here is that shirt you wanted," Haley said loudly and then knocked on the door, scaring them.

"That's the signal to wrap things up," Elena said.

"It's a good thing we already did," Cameron said. Elena and Cameron straightened up. Cameron tenderly wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her on the top of her head. She relaxed in his arms.

"Come on stud, let's get back out there."

They got dressed, and Cameron walked out of the room first. While he was returning a pair of pants that didn't fit to the worker, Elena slipped out of Cameron's changing room.

"Did you two have fun?" Haley asked Elena as they walked away from the fitting rooms.

"We did," Elena said and kissed Cameron.

"You owe me now," Haley said. To Cameron's surprise, Elena walked up to Haley and kissed her in public.

"I know," Elena said, her voice making Haley shiver as she thought about what pleasures Elena had in mind.

*****

Later that night, after eating dinner, they returned to their hotel room with their purchases. After setting down their bags, they all collapsed onto the large bed. After a bit, Elena got up, rummaged in one of her bags, and then pulled out a bottle of warming massage oil. "I think it is time for us to repay you for playing lookout," Elena said.

"Oh," Haley said with a smile. She stood up and started to strip while Elena went to get towels from the bathroom. Cameron watched raptly as Haley discarded her clothing. She caught him looking at her, shimmying her shorts off and taking off her top. She made eye contact with Cameron and smiled as she reached behind and undid her bra. The straps fell loose, but she held her bra up for a moment, building anticipation as Cameron waited to see her topless. After a moment longer, she let her bra fall to the ground, exposing her perky breasts with their puffy red nipples to Cameron. She walked over to Cameron, pressed her body against him, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she kissed him. Cameron wrapped his arms around the small of Haley's back and pulled her deeper into the kiss.

Cameron heard Elena come back from the bathroom, but she didn't say anything as she watched them makeout. Cameron slid his hands inside her panties, grabbed her by her ass, and pulled her tighter into the kiss. Cameron massaged and kneaded her ass as their kiss continued to deepen. He grabbed her panties' waistband and started pulling them down. Haley helped him when her panties got stuck to her thighs, and then she stepped out of them, entirely in the nude.

While they were making out, Elena had laid out all their towels to cover nearly the entire bed. Elena pressed between them and kissed Haley passionately, her hands quickly going to Haley's petite breasts. Cameron pressed behind Elana, wrapping his arms around her and grabbing at Haley's waist to pull her deeper into her kiss with Elena. Cameron kissed his way up and down Elena's neck, savoring the softness of her skin. Elena moaned in satisfaction but pressed back with her ass, pushing Cameron away.

Cameron remembered that this night was supposed to be about Haley. He held Haley from behind and kissed her neck. Haley could feel Cameron's erection against her ass and started to press against it. Cameron moaned as nothing, but his thin boxers and shorts were between him and Haley's tight ass. He slid his hands up from Haley's hips and to her breasts, only he found that Elena's hands were already there. They took turns making out with Haley and feeling up her breasts for a time, the sexual tension building up.

Elena pulled a black silk blindfold out of her pocket and pressed it against Haley's eyes. "Oh," Haley said in surprise, intrigued by where things were going. Cameron enjoyed Haley's tits since Elena was busy tying the blindfold. Haley bit her lip as her stomach fluttered with excitement as she wondered what Elena had in store for her.

"Lay down on your stomach," Elena told Haley as she guided her to the bed. Haley did as she was told and laid down on the towel-covered bed. Elena pulled some candles from a bag and placed them on the nightstands beside the bed. The scent of lavender and honeysuckle filled the air quickly. Elena walked over and turned off the light. Haley's beautiful body was bathed in the flickering candlelight. Cameron was mesmerized by how the red light and shadows danced across her body.

"What do you have planned?" Haley asked.

"You will see," Elena said as she walked back to stand beside Cameron. Elena started to strip. Cameron loved seeking Elena nude in the candlelight. She pulled out a bottle of massaging oil from the bedside table.

"But I can't see," Haley said.

"Just be patient," Elena said, purposely leaving Haley like that to tease her. The anticipation of what they would do to her made Haley's heart beat rapidly, and she had to fight to control her breathing. Haley trusted Elena and Cameron entirely, so it wasn't that she was nervous. She was anxious for whatever pleasure they had planned for her to hurry up and start.