Camp Natural Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena smiled when she realized Cameron was watching her. She shrugged out of her bra, her breasts bouncing free, and then she stepped out of her panties. Elena pressed her nude body against Cameron, kissed him sensually, and then pressed her body even more against him as she whispered into his ear, "Take things slow, let's make sure to really build her up." Cameron nodded, and she went back to kissing him and started to strip him out of his clothes.

Haley could hear the sounds of them making out and the rustle of clothing. She wondered if they were intentionally drawing things out just so the anticipation would kill her. Knowing Elena, even when she was doing something to please Haley, she would have to tease her somehow. Finally, after a couple of minutes of waiting, she felt the bed shift on either side of her.

Cameron held his hands out for the massage oil, and Elena poured a liberal amount into them and then put some in her own hands. Together they placed their hands on her shoulders and rubbed the oil in. Haley let out the breath she held in a sigh of pleasure as they began to work the warming oil into her body.

They took their time as they massaged her back, working the oil into her body. Cameron loved the softness and warmth of her skin as he rubbed the oil into her. He and Elena took turns working on her lower or upper back. When Cameron worked on her lower back, he couldn't take his eyes off her ass. He wanted so badly to massage the oil into her tight ass, but he forced himself to not let his hands wander so he could take things slow.

Cameron was surprised at how many knots Haley had in her back, and he did his best to work on them, but the handful of massage classes at Camp Natural had been mostly forgotten. He couldn't believe that Haley carried so much stress. He always thought of her as being carefree. He wondered just how bad things had been when she had returned home. She had confided in them about how her parents were more controlling when she got home. They constantly tried to set her up on dates with men from their church and how all they saw her as was a future wife and baby-making machine. Cameron wondered if she had been holding back when complaining about her home life because she didn't want to burden them with her problems. After thinking that, Cameron focused on her knots, trying his best to help her relax.

As they massaged her, Haley let out little sighs of pleasure and the occasional groan of pain when they pressed too hard on one of her sensitive spots. It didn't take Cameron and Elena long to figure out how and where they should massage her. Cameron loved being able to feel Haley relax under their touch. He got almost the same satisfaction from being able o make Haley sigh in relaxed pleasure as he did, making her moan loudly. He loved being able to make someone who he cared about be able to relax.

After about ten minutes of massaging Haley's back, they focused on her shoulders and then worked their way down her arms. Cameron was surprised to feel Haley's muscles. He had noticed how fit Haley was, but he hadn't really appreciated how much her already toned body had become even more so after all of their exercise at Camp Natural.

Haley squeezed each of their hands when they made it down to massaging her hands. Cameron could feel her affection for him in that squeeze. Following Elena's lead, he worked his way back up her arm, spent a little time on her shoulders again, and then started to work their way down her back. Cameron was so turned on from touching and looking at Haley's naked body he didn't think he could hold back for much longer from touching her ass. Finally, when they reached her lower back, Elena put a little oil in her hand and handed the bottle to Cameron. He hadn't realized how much the oil flowed out, and it overflowed into his hand, dripping down onto Haley's ass. Haley let out a surprised moan.

Elena looked at Cameron and shook her head, and then together, they started at her lower back and moved to her beautiful ass. Haley moaned softly as they began to massage the oil into her ass. Cameron was glad he had poured too much oil into his hand because now he had to try and work the oil into her skin that much more. Cameron had always thought of him as more of a boob guy, but that was before he had started seeing Haley and Elena. He loved their petite breasts and tight plump asses.

Haley parted her legs slightly, and thanks to her thigh gap, Cameron could see her pussy from behind. He could see the slightest hint of pink from her inner lips and the moisture from her wetness that had built upon it. Cameron wanted to touch her there or lean down and lick her pussy from behind and taste her sweet juices, but again he had to force himself to hold back.

As they continued to massage her ass, Haley started to press up against their touch, increasing the contact between them. Haley's sighs of pleasure began to take on a more sexual tone the longer they massaged her ass. Haley started to rock her hips at their touch, humping against the bed and then into their hands. Cameron's erection strained from how turned he was watching Haley, sometimes getting more of a peek at her glistening pussy. The scent of her arousal started to fill the air, blending perfectly with the earthy sweet aroma from the candles.

Cameron was sad as Elena started to work on Haley's thighs. He rubbed her ass with both hands before working his way lower to catch up with Elena. Haley let out a sigh of frustration as their hands moved away from her ass. She was dying to have one of them touch her pussy. She loved the loving attention the two were giving her body, but she wanted more. Haley's frustrations simmered as they worked their way down her thighs and started to massage her calves. She hadn't realized how tight her leg muscles had been until they began to massage them. The pleasure from having them massage her sore muscles eased her sexual frustration for the moment.

When Elena started to massage Haley's foot, she let out a long sigh and was surprised when she felt another tingle in her pussy from the contact. Once Cameron started to massage her other foot Haley moaned again. She had no idea that having someone massage her foot could feel this good. Every touch sent shivers through her entire body and having both her feet massaged at once turned her on even more.

Cameron's cock twitched with each of Haley's moans. He never took the time to appreciate how cute her petite feet looked. He loved how easy it was to cause Haley to moan with every touch. Cameron had never thought about it before, but he suddenly wondered what sliding his cock between her oil-slicked feet would feel like. He got so turned on at the thought that he had to try it later.

"Turn around," Elena said after they massaged Haley's feet for a time. Haley rolled onto her back, revealing her petite breasts and trimmed pussy. They massaged her feet for a little longer and then started on her legs again.

They worked their way up her legs. As they started to work on her inner thighs, she spread her legs to give them better access. Haley's wetness clung to her parted pussy lips. As they worked their way up her inner thighs, Cameron's hands shook in excitement, and he could feel Haley tremble at their touch. She held her breath as they got closer and closer to her pussy. Their touch brushed almost against it, but they took their hands away. Haley let out a frustrated sigh.

Elena grabbed the bottle of massaging oil and filled hers and Cameron's hands again with the oil, and then she held her hands above Haley's chest so that Cameron could see where she wanted them to massage next. Elena smiled at how much their teasing was getting to Haley and Cameron. She wanted nothing more than to touch Haley, but she could be patient to draw the pleasure out.

Haley wondered what they were going next, hoping it would be her breasts; that and her pussy were the only places they hadn't massaged, so she hoped they wouldn't double back. "Please," Haley said as she couldn't take the teasing anymore. She felt oil drop down onto her breasts, and her breathing hitched as she realized they would finally touch her. She had a few more seconds of anticipation, and then she felt a pair of hands on each of her breasts as they started to massage her. Haley moaned as the warmth from the oil was rubbed into her breasts. When they first touched her nipples, it sent another bolt of pleasure arcing through her body. Haley bit her lips and lifted her chest up to have them massage her breasts even harder.

Cameron's erection strained as he massaged Haley's breast and played with her puffy nipple. The sight of Haley's breasts coated in oil and how amazing it felt to work the warm oil into her soft breasts made Cameron's cock so hard it ached from needing to be relieved.

Elena climbed onto the bed and pressed her body against Haley's. Elena pressed her breasts against Haley's and leaned down to kiss Haley. Haley pressed her body against Elena and returned Elena's kiss eagerly. Cameron lay on the other side of Haley. She felt Cameron's hard cock pressing against her thigh and turned to kiss him. Cameron was surprised by how fiercely she kissed him, and then a moment later, he felt a hand wrap around his cock. At first, Cameron thought it was Haley, but he realized it was Elena. As she jerked him off, the warmth from the oil and the pressure from her tight grip were almost overwhelming in the amount of pleasure he was experiencing.

Cameron started to play with Elena's breasts, pulling hard on her nipples. Elena stopped sucking on Haley's neck and interrupted Cameron and Haley's kiss so that they had a three-way kiss. They pressed against each other, making out and touching other. It didn't take long for all three of their bodies to become slick from the oil.

"I want you inside of me," Haley moaned into Cameron's ear. Cameron climbed on top of Haley and looked down at her naked body in the firelight. He felt a warmth inside of him that was more than just the sexual desire he was obviously feeling. He was looking down at one of the two girls who he loved. She was so wet that he entered her tight pussy with ease.

"Yes!" Haley cried out as Cameron entered her. Cameron could see that Elena was furiously rubbing at her clit. She leaned across Haley's chest and alternated between licking Elena's clit and sucking on Cameron's cock when he would pull out for her.

They quickly built up speed. "That's it, fuck me!" Haley cried out as she wrapped her legs around Cameron. He held her hips and started to fuck her as hard as possible. "Oh god. I love you," Haley cried out as her orgasm hit her.

"I love you too," Cameron cried as he started to cum inside her.

"Yes!" Haley moaned as she started to feel the warmth of Cameron's cum inside of her.

Haley lay between them. She took her blindfold off and smiled at them.

"Did you enjoy your surprise?" Elena asked.

"I loved it," Haley said, adding, "I love you, Elena." Cameron could see how much those words affected Elena from how stunned she looked.

"I... I love you too," Elena said. The girls kissed sweetly. Cameron couldn't help but smile as he got to be there the first time they said they loved each other. Elena broke their kiss and pulled Cameron down to kiss her. The kiss deepened quickly. She wrapped her hand around Cameron's cock and tried to get him hard again. Haley's hand joined Elena's. Haley sat up and pressed her breasts against Cameron's mouth. Cameron licked and sucked her perky breasts, opening his mouth wide and taking an entire one of her breasts into his mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Elena gently pushed Haley out of the way and pressed her fuller breasts against his mouth. Cameron sucked hard on her nipples and savored having a mouth full of her softness. The girls pressed their chests against Cameron's face so that he was smothered under their softness. He felt their hard nipples pressing against his face and checks. He was in heaven as he alternated between sucking on each of their breasts.

Cameron's cock returned to life quickly under their breast barrage and combined efforts to jerk him off. Elena pulled back while Cameron was in the middle of sucking on one of Haley's breasts, and he felt her straddle across his lap. He felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy as she lowered herself on top of him. He felt her grab his cock and hold it in place and then started to lower herself on top of his cock. Cameron moaned as his cock slipped into the familiar comfort of being inside of Elena. She bottomed out quickly and moaned loudly.

Before Cameron could get used to being fully inside of Elena again, she already started to rise up off him so that just his head was inside of her, and then she slammed back down, taking his entire length inside of her in one quick motion. They moaned together, and before Cameron could recover, Elena was already pulling back off of him to impale herself on top of him again.

Elena built up the speed but would rock her hips every now and then and grind against Cameron when his entire length was inside him. It felt amazing, but it made it hard for him to match Elena's rhythm, so he mostly stayed still and reacted to her actions, meeting some of her thrusts when she was riding him or pressing against her as she ground her pussy against him.

Haley lay beside Cameron, watching raptly as the two people she loved made love. She loved watching how Elena rode Cameron's cock, how her body was in motion, how her breasts bounced, and how she could see the pleasure coursing through her every time she took him inside her again. Haley loved seeing Cameron's hard cock slip in and out of Elena's sweet pussy. Haley thought about how amazing it felt to have Cameron's cock inside her, stretching her out. Haley started to touch herself as she watched them, slipping her finger inside of herself at the same pace. She added a second finger.

Haley pulled Cameron into a rough passionate kiss. She sucked hard on his bottom lip and flicked her tongue across it. Cameron responded with his tongue, and their tongues danced as their kiss deepened. He started to play with her breasts, and she moaned into their kiss. She broke the kiss and stretched, so her breasts were in front of his face. Cameron eagerly started to suck on her breasts and caused her to moan again. Haley cradled his head and stroked his hair as he sucked on her nipples.

While Cameron was sucking on her nipples, Haley watched as Cameron's cock slid in and out of Elena's pussy. Elena smiled down at Haley. "Come here," she said and gestured to her. Haley sat up to be beside Elena, and the two kissed.

Cameron watched as the girls made out in front of him. Elena focused on the kiss momentarily and rocked her hips in a circle with Cameron's cock buried deep inside her. When the girls broke the kiss, Elena started to ride him again. Haley started to lick and suck on one of Elena's breasts.

Haley worked her way down and started to rub at Elena's clit. "Oh god," Elena moaned as Haley continued to stroke it. She smiled at Elena and leaned down to lick Elena's clit, causing her to moan even louder. Elena raised up too much, and Cameron's cock popped out of her right in Haley's face. His erection looked so good, especially since it was covered in Elena's juices. Haley couldn't help herself as she grabbed Cameron's cock and took it into her mouth. Cameron moaned loudly as Haley took his entire length into her mouth and sucked hard on it while also licking up as much of Elena's pussy juices as possible.

Haley's ass pointed towards Cameron; her pussy was red and glistening from her arousal. Cameron gave Haley a playful spank on the butt, and she let out a combination squeal of surprise and pleasure, so Cameron did it again, this time a little harder. Haley's whole body arched with the spank, and she let out a deep-sounding moan that Cameron had never heard before. She wiggled her ass at him and said, "Spank me harder." Cameron did as she said, spanking her and causing a sharp cracking sound. Haley's moan was even louder and more guttural than the last time.

Cameron got a thrill he didn't know he would from spanking her. It wasn't getting to hit her, but from how strongly she reacted to it. Cameron spanked her other ass cheek as hard as he did the other one, and Haley moaned again. Cameron spanked her a couple more times and then stopped. Haley seemed content for now because she didn't ask him to do it again. Cameron hoped that they would be able to explore that again later. Cameron could already see her pale ass getting red from the few times he had spanked her, and he could make out a couple of his handprints from when he had done it harder. Haley had gone back to blowing him again, and when she moaned, he felt the vibrations around his cock. It felt so good each time that it happened.

Cameron reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy, deciding she needed more pleasure after experiencing the pain.

Haley still couldn't believe how much she had liked being spanked. She had always thought of that as a weird kink, and she couldn't understand how anyone could enjoy doing that, but the pleasure she had felt when he first spanked had been unlike any she had ever felt before. When Cameron started to play with her pussy she felt like she had become hypersensitive to his every touch.

Elena leaned forward, making Haley move back from her oral ministrations on them. Elena braced her hands on Cameron's chest and started to ride him in long slow strokes. Cameron was surprised at how sweet and slow Elena rode his cock. Her black hair draped down around his face so that it was just them two for that moment. She held eye contact with Cameron as she continued to ride him. He reluctantly pulled his hand away from Haley so he could grab Elena's hips, lifting her up each time she rose up and then pulling her back down as he thrust into her. He couldn't look away from her. She looked so beautiful and happy as she rode his cock. They picked up the pace until their bodies were slapping against one another as they approached their orgasms.

"I love you," Cameron said, unsure about saying the words for the first time, but they just felt right.

"I love you," Elena cried out as she came, saying the words for the first time.

Haley moaned as she made herself cum while watching her boyfriend and girlfriend make love. She had thought that she might feel jealous if Cameron said he loved Elena, but being here to hear them say it to each other for the first time filled Haley with happiness as she started to cum.

Elena rode Cameron even harder as she came, her pussy convulsing around his cock as she took him in deep one last time. Cameron moaned and shot his load inside of her. "Yes, cum in me," Elena said, savoring how the warmth from his seed seemed to fill her entire body.

When Elena was done cuming, she collapsed on top of Cameron. They could feel each other's hearts beating rapidly as they recovered from their mind-blowing orgasms. Haley pressed against Cameron's side, and he wrapped an arm around her to pull her tighter. Cameron loved having both of the girls' oil-covered bodies pressed against him. Elena didn't take long to slide to his other side and then for both girls to fall asleep. Cameron was drifting off to sleep, but it took him a little longer as his mind was still racing. He still couldn't believe that he had said he loved Elena, and she had said it back to him. It was crazy to think about how just a few months ago, he was a virgin who never had a serious girlfriend, and now he was involved in a loving relationship with two beautiful and amazing girls. Cameron fell asleep with a huge smile on his face.