Camp of Blessing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing, so warm and tight around her cock, a grip stronger than she had ever experienced. From this moment on it was as if Kristanna was possessed by something. Although still a virgin, she somehow knew exactly what to do, her hips moved on their own as half of her prick entered the girl's pucker.

Kristanna began her thrusting motions, pulling her cock out slightly. But she couldn't bear not being inside Aisha's asshole, her thrusts were strong and short with her eagerness. Each time she pushed forward she got a bit deeper. Kristanna's precum leaked inside Aisha's asshole, making for the perfect lube and allowing the next thrusts to go smoother. One of Kristanna's hands just moved up grabbing the girl's B cup breast as the other still held her hips.

Aisha squirmed, trying hard not to moan too loud, she pushed back against Kristanna's crotch and arched her back, one of her arms went up and caressed the back of Kristanna's neck, pulling her closer. The redhead pumped harder, increasing the speed of her thrusts. She flexed her knees so her height would better match Aisha, then leaned forward kissing the back of her neck. Kristanna felt her ball sack swinging back and forth as her hips moved, swelling rapidly they hung low between her legs. Aisha covered her mouth so she wouldn't make too much noise.

"Ah... is it all in yet?" she asked as she wasn't able to handle it.

Kristanna looked down and saw that she still had a few inches to go, she forced the final inches in with a low grunt, her pelvis smashed on Aisha's soft ass cheeks and replied: "Yes... it's all in now".

She could feel Aisha was breathless in front of her, air stuck in her lungs as the cock reached depths never before explored. Unable to speak Aisha she felt a mix of pain and pleasure from having her ass ravaged by Kristanna's thick cock. Running a hand over Aisha's belly Kristanna could feel the outline of her prick, bulging on the girl's lower belly obscenely.

The redhead allowed for her cock to rest there, entirely buried inside Aisha's ass. She just enjoyed her pelvis against the girl's round ass, hugging her from behind, almost lifting her from the floor only with the strength of her steel-hard cock. Aisha was on the tip of her toes, her face pressed against the door. If someone passed by outside they would certainly hear the noises but right now none of the girls could think about that.

Kristanna pulled half of her cock out giving her partner some momentary relief only to push it back in again, she began to fuck Aisha's ass with renewed enthusiasm, increasing the speed with every thrust. Kristanna shoved her cock in as deeply as possible with every thrust. She felt the rhythm taking over, her pelvis slapping against the delicious ass cheeks loudly, driving her rhythm. Her balls felt heavier, swelling bigger by the second. Aisha continued to moan and project her hips up so she could be fucked like a rag doll, her ass had never been so utterly filled by a cock this way.

The redhead felt something in the air as if it was getting heavier with an unusual smell. She looked down at Aisha and the girl was sweating and panting, the smell of sex was all over the closet. But this wasn't it, the smell she felt was sweeter and somehow Kristanna could tell the girl was about to cum. She could practically see the girl's arousal in the air, some kind of blue-toned smoke emanating from her.

Following her instincts, Kristanna just opened her mouth and took a deep breath, sucking in the blue smoke. It was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted in her life, it filled up her body, sated a thirst she didn't know she had. But it was also extinguished very quickly, passing through her and leaving only the desire for more. Kristanna continued to pound at Aisha mercilessly and more of the blue smoke emerged. She got drunk in it, hearing Aisha moan louder and just grip Kristanna's hips, pulling her closer. She trembled, rolling her eyes in bliss as she experienced multiple orgasms. Kristanna's cock pushed every button, touched every sensitive spot. Her insides were practically rearranged to accommodate the obscene cock that impaled her.

Kristanna got lost in her sensations while fucking Aisha. Several minutes passed, she was in a hungry frenzy, thrusting inside the girl's spasming asshole like it was the last one left on earth. Aisha kept cumming, she lost count of how many times she reached an orgasm, and still, Kristanna's pelvis was relentlessly smashing her ass cheeks. The redhead was tireless, some sort of fuck machine!

With each orgasm, Aisha's asshole squeezed the cock inside, massaging the member, practically milking it. Eventually, Kristanna wasn't able to hold it back anymore. The tight closet was overflowing with the strange blue smoke from Aisha's many orgasms, all of it was absorbed by Kristanna, increasing her energy and pleasure.

Grabbing Aisha's hips with both hands Kristanna shoved her entire cock as deep as possible, finally shooting her load. She groaned, her wish was to scream and moan like a wild animal, but she did her best to contain herself. Each time she twitched her muscles her cock expelled another powerful jet of thick cum. Her hips trembled, short thrusts with no rhythm.

Both girls could hear the splashing noises as Kristanna's pussy squirt its juices on the floor and the bucket underneath her. It flew in random directions with her hip movements, some of it splashing against the shelves on the wall or her inner thighs as well as the back of her swollen ball sack. Kristanna couldn't stop her motions even if her life depended on it, hugging Aisha tight and pumping her full of her thick seed.

The bulge on Aisha's belly began to round up and swell. In mere seconds she looked five or six months pregnant with pure spunk. The overflowing white goo started oozing back out the edges of the girl's ruined asshole. It splashed back on Kristanna's crotch and dripped down her balls. Big chunks of cum slowly drolled down in thick strings, hitting the bucket and the floor, mixing with her cunt juices. Kristanna's swinging ball sack was flinging cum all over their legs as it dangled.

Aisha could barely take it anymore as it had been almost a full minute and Kristanna was still pumping her full of cum. She had no choice though, pinned against the closet door she just waited for the redhead to be done. She enjoyed the feeling of a belly overflown with yogurt-like cum, slooshing loudly inside.

As her orgasm finally began to fade, Kristanna rested against Aisha, pressing her breasts on her back and panting on the back of her neck. She slowly recovered her normal breathing, still dazed by the pleasure she just experienced. Kristanna had absorbed all of that emanating blue energy in the room and felt so full and satisfied. Her body was still full of energy and her hips continued to slowly thrust, stirring up the cum inside Aisha. She could surprisingly still keep fucking that delicious asshole if no one stopped her. Both of the girls panting, covered in sweat, legs drenched in fluids.

Aisha realized that Kristanna wasn't going to stop, she was speeding up again. So for self-preservation she quickly turned to face Kristanna, her cock whipped out of her asshole. Thick chunks of cum immediately began pouring out of her gaping asshole, sliding down Aisha's wobbling legs. She wrapped her arms around Kristanna's neck so she wouldn't fall to the floor, looking up her expression changed to one of surprise, "Your eyes..." she said staring at Kristanna.

"What about them?" Kristanna replied, she wasn't sure what the girl referred to, there were no mirrors around.

Aisha didn't reply, she just buried her face on Kristanna's tits and hugged her tight. They stood there for a couple more minutes, enjoying the afterglow. Aisha's belly slowly drained as the gallons of spunk poured out of her asshole into the buckets or the floor. Kristanna's semi-erect cock rubbed against Aisha's legs, smearing them with some more cum. The Hispanic girl whispered, "This was the most intense fuck I've ever had... I can barely stand."

Kristanna giggled at the remark and just caressed her hair softly. She looked around to see how she was gonna go about cleaning all of that up. As if reality suddenly hit her she whispered to Aisha, "Ah shit, how long have we been here? We need to go, someone could come. You go to dinner, I'll clean everything up."

"I... I need to take a shower and get some of that cum out of me it... it's leaking out of my ass..." Aisha blushed as she admitted this, and so did Kristanna.

"I'm sorry about that... it's just how my body works. I can cum a lot."

"I've noticed. It's ok, I'll go and we can talk about this later. I'm not letting you out of my sight so soon!"

Aisha left the closet and went towards the showers to clean herself, feeling the cum churning in her belly with each step. Meanwhile, Kristanna cleaned the floor and the closet with bleach, as usual, trying to leave everything as it was. As she strapped her cock on her leg she felt it was more difficult to do it, her member seemed thicker than before. Taking a moment to inspect it she realized it had grown substantially, the same could be said for her ball sack. She just decided to think about it later and leave that closet before she was busted.

12