Camp of Blessing Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her school years ended at the Camp of Blessing, Rebecca decided she had nothing to go back to. Her uncles were distant, almost strangers to her compared to the intimacy she developed with Mother Grace and the other novices. They were all she had now, dedicating her life to the Lord seemed like the only thing to do. She knew that one day the rewards for her suffering would come, and so would for all other novices that followed Mother Grace's words. For the first time in a long time she felt like she was part of something really special.

But doubt and conflict were always in reach for Rebecca. She got used to the routine, things became somewhat repetitive and it was harder to keep her demons at bay. Furthermore, as time passed Mother Grace seemed to be shifting her interests to other students. She reached the point of going over a month without taking Rebecca to the dungeon. The redhead saw girls coming in and out of the school, so many new, interesting faces. She couldn't help but selfishly want Mother Grace's attention all for herself, she longed to be one of those girls in her dungeon again. The best way she found was to attempt an escape! Consciously or not, she needed Mother's Grace constant care, and that was one way to get it.

Hanging from the ceiling of that dungeon after being caught, Rebecca thought of how silly the plan had been, how desperate. But what would she do without Mother Grace? How else would she compete with all of those disturbed, undisciplined new girls that needed so much help from the nun? Regardless, now she was back exactly where she wanted. In the dungeon, being punished for her transgression and lack of loyalty. She could now reinforce her commitment to the teachings of Mother Grace. This had to be the path forward, the only way to stay in course, to resist the impulses of her own misguided mind. Her reward and bliss would come!

And as if God had heard Rebecca's thoughts that night, Kristanna showed up in the dungeon. Rebecca didn't know who she was, or how she found her. It had to be destiny that she would come on that very night when she was the one hanging from the ropes. However, what Kristanna did to the novice that night wasn't painful, it wasn't more suffering. Maybe for a short while it was, but very quickly Kristanna was able to push Rebecca's mind beyond the barriers of suffering. She connected her pain to unrestricted, raw pleasure. She experienced sensations she had thought were impossible to experience in this life. And then Kristanna's excessive emissions shaped and warped Rebecca's body, enhancing her sensations even further.

When she first realized her cock had grown, the first person she thought of telling was Mother Grace. But deep inside she desired to feel more, to see how far Kristanna could push her limits. Maybe everything the nun preached about suffering was wrong. Maybe Rebecca didn't have to wait until the next life to experience bliss. Her new body and feelings were directing her, and while she struggled to accept them, she didn't want to go back to Grace before she fully understood what happened. Sister Beth was the one who convinced her, who allowed Rebecca to give herself a chance. The novice realized that she actually felt bad for experiencing pleasure. All the training from Mother Grace was about suffering. PLeasure made her uneasy, something always felt wrong. So she went to Beth's room again that night, hoping for further guidance. But she got much more than that. She was further transformed, into something even Sister Beth considered an abomination.

Now tied up to the bed in the Secret Room, Rebecca realized for the first time that the reward she had eagerly waited for wasn't gonna come. Because it was already here, and she had been missing it. The reward was right between her legs, throbbing. Her new body, the pleasures it could give her. She only needed to see, to allow herself. A life of suffering she had endured, so much pain and cruelty visited upon her. Now it was the time to collect the fruits of her suffering, to live in eternal bliss and ecstasy. Kristanna and Sister Beth had given her all she needed. A warmth took over Rebecca's body, she felt as if she was floating. The novice did nothing but smile, letting that sensation run over her body. Relief coming to her restrained ankles and wrists. She felt something touch the head of her cock, then a sudden jolt of pleasure. When Rebecca opened her eyes the room was no longer dark as the lamp had been turned on. She saw a huge, tanned and round ass in front of her. Standing on top of her was Aisha, already naked. She had removed the dildo from Rebecca's cock slit and was grabbing the shaft with one hand, attempting to guide it between her ass cheeks.

"You are going to get hurt doing this, Aisha! We should wait for Sister Beth." Said a voice coming from the door, Valery was standing there, watching the hispanic girl on the bed, flexing her knees and crouching, aiming the colossal prick between her ass cheeks. "It's easy for you to say it, Sister Beth fucks you until you pass out every evening. But you left me out of the latest fun and I've been craving a dick in my ass for days! You don't know how it feels, it's like this... this constant emptiness! Everything I see that looks remotely like a cock makes me wonder if I could somehow shove it up my ass! I need this cock in me right now!" Aisha angrily responded, having trouble to move the thirty inch meat log towards her asshole. It was certainly much thicker than a soda bottle.

Rebecca finally felt something touch her cock after days. It was almost like an electrical shock, her glans was so sensitive right now that the first touch almost overwhelmed her, woke her right out of her delirious slumber. There was nothing she could do, her hands and feet were still tied to the bed and she was at the mercy of Aisha. The student flexed her knees further, she felt warm precum lubricating her asshole. Leaning back she allowed more and more of her weight to pull her down and back against the massive dick. But it was too wide, the thick head wasn't gonna slide in easily. With each attempt, Rebecca's cock bent in an arc, then it straightened right back pushing Aisha up like a firm coil. The student groaned in frustration. "It won't fucking fit! Nnnpph... come on, I'm relaxing my asshole! Go in you fucking... thing!"

Moans of agony escaped Rebecca's gagged mouth. Her sensitive cock was being fiddled with but not really going all the way. She could feel the head of her dick trapped by Aisha's giant, soft ass cheeks and pressing on that tight asshole. The novice had her eyes open wide in despair, trying to scream, but unable to break free from the silver tape on her mouth. After days wishing to be allowed to cum, Rebecca was now afraid of what could actually happen if she did. Rebecca's dick was still virgin, having never penetrated anyone. But Aisha was hellbent into getting that cock in her asshole, she groaned and held it with one hand, lunging back against it harder with all of her weight. Her persistence paid off, as she felt her hip bones moving aside, her asshole stretching open and the head of Rebecca's cock sliding in.

Aisha froze for a moment as she felt the pain, a tinge of regret running through her mind. But it was too late to go back now, she had put all of her weight in this. With moans she began to stabilize herself, flex her knees and try to gain a more stable footing. Slowly she engulfed the monstrous dick between her round ass, every inch was a victory. Her legs wobbled, the colossal ass cheeks trembled like a bowl full of jello, flexing and spasming as the girl struggled to keep her balance. She felt her insides pushed away, room opening for the invader. Yes, Kristanna was very big, but this cock... this was ridiculous. Somehow she felt even more stretched out than when her asshole was double-penetrated by Sister Beth and Kristanna.

Every sensation ran through Rebecca's cock multiplied tenfold. Every nook and cranny from Aisha's asshole could be felt caressing her cock head, swallowing her enormous prick. The novice rolled her eyes as a sudden and uncontrollable orgasm hit her instantly, shocks coursing through her mind and body. Her legs began trembling, the novice convulsed on the bed as her cunt began gushing juices all over. Rebecca arched her back and raised her hips up in the air, pushing several more inches of cock inside Aisha. The student gasped in surprise, placing her hand on her belly. She looked down to see the obscene bulge poking outwards in her abdomen. "Ahh fuck YES! Fucking impale me, give me more cock, all the way baby! SHOVE IT! BREAK ME!" She felt the dick stretching her crotch, even though it was in her asshole, it pressed against her g-spot perfectly. A cock that size would press against anything, it was claiming more room than Aisha could handle.

Visceral screams and moans filled the room, the whole situation was chaotic. Aisha tried not to let the cock slide inside her too quickly, but Rebecca was spasming on the bed and thrusting up like a mad dog. The petite novice almost freed herself from her boundaries. It was impossible for Aisha to maintain balance with such cock inside her and with Rebecca flailing between her legs like that. The student fell back, legs went up as she sat fully on Rebecca's cock. "GGAAAAH! FUUUCK! UUUH!!" She screamed obscenely as she was impaled, the bulge on her belly pushing out and up between her breasts. Aisha rolled her eyes, the expression on her face made her almost unrecognizable, a mix of ecstasy and pain. With her body violated, Aisha felt her own dick-sized clit harden and wiggle. Every time she involuntarily flexed her crotch muscles her stretched pussy would squirt juices forward, splashing the wall and raining on Rebecca's massive scrotum underneath.

Like Aisha, Rebecca couldn't stop cumming, but the silver tape ring at the base of her dick didn't allow the sperm to go out. Her balls grew even more, her scrotum was like a beanbag on the bed. The silver tape ring began to strain and give away as Rebecca continued to convulse on the bed. Aisha trembled in ecstasy, letting that meat pole rip through her insides so deliciously. Rebecca couldn't breathe, she was about to faint. She looked completely out of her mind making disturbing noises and moans. The waves of pleasure were building up and the pressure at the base of her dick only grew. She felt something break, like a switch inside her had just snapped. She remember her realization, the eternal pleasure that was her cock. At that moment the novice gave up trying to control anything, trying to contain or endure. She let go of sanity and allowed bliss to fill her mind. If her balls exploded, even if she died now, it didn't matter anymore. And as agony and pleasure washed over Rebecca's body, the silver tape ring at the bottom of her dick snapped. Her prick bulged, growing even thicker, cum surged inside it with a vengeance. What followed was a scene that none of them was prepared to see. Valery covered her mouth with her hands, watching the show.

The cock bulge on Aisha's belly rounded up with cum almost instantly, as the first jet pushed the student up with hydraulic pressure, the girl went sliding on that rock hard cock. The massive load sprayed inside her belly for about five consecutive seconds, and she slid up to half of Rebecca's dick, then began falling back during a brief interval. But before her asshole engulfed the entire cock again, a second gush pumped her further up. Aisha's belly inflated rapidly, like a water balloon. Other equally powerful jets of cum flooded her insides, causing Aisha to bounce up and down Rebecca's colossal shaft moved by the sheer pressure of her gushing cum. Simultaneously, Aisha's cunt kept spraying, washing the entire wall and bed frame. "Guuuuh!! FUCK! MOOREE! MOOOOORRE COCK! GIVE ME THAT CUM! FUCK ME! FUCKFUCKMEFUCKME!" Aisha barely made sense, she screamed and laughed like a maniac. Her abdomen was already massive, past what any pregnant woman could ever get.

Rebecca's cock was so thick it was completely sealed by the asshole gripping it, leaving no room for any drop of cum to escape and building the perfect pump. Rebecca grunted desperately on the bed, rolling her eyes and also laughing hysterically. Her entire petite body tensing up and spasming as her mind completely melted. Among that unreal orgasm, a jet of cum came with such force that it pushed Aisha up faster than before. This time her belly couldn't handle it anymore. The hispanic student felt nausea, her screams grew rougher, then sounded wet as she began gurgling Rebecca's cum. Soon she was vomiting the thick seed all over herself. Her digestive tract was entirely flooded with a sperm so thick it looked more like some sort of paste. With each powerful gush in her belly Aisha expelled from her throat a jet of thick white goo flying forward. forward. Rebecca simply wouldn't stop cumming, the pressure became so high it finally launched Aisha off of Rebecca's cock. The student almost hit the ceiling, falling to the side. Cum gushed out of her ruined asshole, she fell beside the bed like a water balloon. Aisha struggled to breathe, leaking cum from both mouth and asshole.

The novice was far from done though, her sack was still huge, pumping out the massive load that had built up over the last days. Her huge third leg of a cock was now free to swing in multiple directions spraying the ceiling and walls. She emptied her balls as if there was no tomorrow, and the mattress underneath her was completely drenched by cunt juices. The thick seed that had been cooked inside her sack for days, now plastered the entire room and rained back on them. Valery stood by the door watching that cataclysm of cum in front of her. She felt her cunt getting wet, her nipples hard and already dripping milk. She couldn't move, simply witnessing that massive cock flexing and shooting cum like a fire hose. Rebecca sprayed the room with jizz for at least two minutes before her balls were emptied. The ceiling was entirely coated in cum, dripping constantly. Rebecca was covered in cum herself, panting. She still laughed under that coat of cum and silver tape gagging her. Her colossal dick began to go down slowly, still spurting it's last remains of cum on the bed. Her sack was now much smaller, but still each testicle was as big as a beach ball.

"Holy shit!" said Valery as she massaged her own breasts. Aisha was too busy dealing with the cum inside her next to the bed to care. Rebecca's laughter had a creepy tone, she sounded broken, gone. As the novice's body shivered, she simply lied on the bed, practically high on the pleasure. Valery couldn't resist, she took off her clothes and walked to the bed. Climbing up on the goo covered surface she sat over Rebecca's chest and grabbed the massive dick throbbing in front of her. She licked it, almost making out with it, trapping the shaft between her massive tits. "I'm gonna milk you all night." She whispered as she began to tit fuck the meat pole in front of her. Slowly it began hardening again, balls churning on the bed.

Aisha's cum covered hand leaned on the bed, she struggled to get on her knees, her belly slooshing and wobbling with cum. She panted, breathing with difficulty as cum clogged her nose when she tried to spoke. "Piss off blondie! I'm... my asshole is just getting started with that cock!"

12