Camp of Blessing Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers

The novices were given a perfect view of Kristanna's hourglass silhouette, her huge ass cheeks swaying back and forth in constantly increasing speed, all the flesh on her thighs wobbling, feet spread apart slightly and firmly planted on the ground as the massive ball sack hung low past her knees. The flickering light from the oil lamps reflected on Kristanna's smooth skin complimenting her curves and the defined muscles on her back.

As the redhead claimed Mother Grace's cunt, both Beth and Denise began to chant words in a different language. It sounded similar to Latin to the novices, but they couldn't pay attention right now, mesmerized by what they witnessed. Kristanna as well as her two Vassals began to notice the blue energy emanating from Mother Grace and floating around the room, moving from girl to girl, connecting to the novices, forming some sort of chain link among them. The novices were all oblivious to these forces, they just felt their effects as their bodies started heating up with desire, heart rate increasing.

While speeding up her thrusts, Kristanna joined the demonic chanting with Sister Beth and Denise, their voices in harmony repeating the same pattern of words over and over. The candle flames suddenly raised several inches in the air, the symbols on the altar, and the floor began to light up with a dark red glow, showing the ritual was in progress. Kristanna grabbed Mother Grace's hips with both hands and began to force more of her cock inside. She felt the nun's cervix resisting her girth, but at this point, this was just an incentive for her to push harder.

One thrust and Kristanna felt the tight hole spreading open, another, and her cock head began to push past Grace's womb entrance. With a third ruthless movement from her hip, she broke inside Grace's womb and felt her entire cock plunge rapidly inside the nun. Mother Grace trembled and let out a scream, drooling through the ball gag. All novices behind seemed to share in that feeling, as if they were the ones being fucked beyond belief. They moaned loudly and shifted on their benches. The glowing symbols and the flames revealed to the girls that something was not right, but it was too late for them to do anything.

Natalia was the only one strong-willed enough to manifest any reaction, she shook her head in denial then stood up and screamed at Kristanna, "You're raping her! You said it was about desire... but... she doesn't desire this! T-this is not pleasant! You lied to us!" Without stopping her thrusts, Kristanna looked over her shoulder to Natalia. "Do you think so?" And without hesitation the redhead untied the leather strap on the back of Mother Grace's head, pulling the ball gag away and throwing it on the ground. The moment the gag was removed, Grace let out a visceral, shameful moan.

Kristanna grabbed Grace's hair through her black veil pulling her head back, then bent down closer to her and asked loudly for everyone in the room to hear, "Do you want me to stop fucking your pussy, Mother Grace?" The violated nun rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth, her body trembled as she refused to answer, using all of her will power to fight back her sensations. Kristanna persisted, "Alright then, in that case, I'm stopping. I am not a rapist, after all."

The redhead's hips stopped their thrusts as she began to pull her cock out, but before the member left her cunt Mother Grace let out a scream. "NOO! D-don't..." The redhead smiled, she teased once more, "Don't do what? Mother Grace? You have to be more clear for your novices."

At that point, Kristanna looked over her shoulder and locked her gaze on Natalia's with a wicked grin on her lips, waiting for the answer. Mother Grace gave in, shouting from the top of her lungs, "Ugh! Don't.. don't stop fucking my pussy with that cock! G-give it to me h-harder!"

Natalia swallowed dry, she sat on her place again in shock, her hopes crushed. Mother Grace wanted this? She was willing? The novice's will to resist her impulses was completely gone, there was no point in it. Her fellow novices weren't nearly as disciplined and had already given in to the lust much earlier. Megan was the first one of the novices to just go ahead and lift her habit, masturbating shamelessly in front of the others, watching Mother Grace pounded on the altar.

Encouraged by her act, the other novices started stripping, rubbing themselves and allowing their bodies to indulge in those feelings they all inexplicably shared. Still staring at Natalia, Kristanna resumed her thrusts. She had a sudden flashback of the brunette novice in the dungeon, being fucked by Jeana with a strap-on. She shook her head facing away from the Natalia and focusing on fuckingMother Grace. Those scenes and memories were getting annoying.

In just a few minutes all novices were making out and rubbing on each other all over the chapel. The harder Kristanna pounded Mother Grace's cunt, the more into it they all seemed to get. Kristanna licked her thumb and pushed it against Mother Grace's exposed asshole, moving it in circles and massaging it while she pounded her pussy. A choir of moans filled the chapel as all novices felt the added pleasure. Kristanna felt a familiar sensation on her head and lower back as her horns and tail emerged, her sea-green eyes glowing brightly. However, none of the novices seemed to even notice the demonic features, too lost in bliss to care.

With a nod, Kristanna signaled to Beth and Denise that it was time for the final part of the ritual. Both of them untied their habits, getting naked and revealing their hard appendages. They kept chanting, their cocks throbbing and oozing precum all over Mother Grace's back. They suddenly changed the chanting words, it all grew louder and more intense. Kristanna did her best to also chant the words between her moans and grunts, her thrusts accelerating rapidly. The energy connecting all the novices to Mother Grace shined with intensity. And with that Kristanna reached her orgasm, arching her back and plunging her cock deep inside Grace's womb, pumping out her massive load.

The novices in the first row of benches were splashed by the cunt juices squirting from Kristanna. And as they tasted it, three of them crawled on their knees towards Kristanna's thrusting hips. Holding their palms up and sticking their tongues out, kneeling under the shower of juices the novices tried to capture most of it and drink it, lost in the delicious taste.

Kristanna's nipples sprayed milk all over Grace, the altar as well as Beth and Denise. The nuns rolled their eyes and stopped chanting to moan in bliss, a sudden orgasm hitting them suddenly like a bolt of lightning. They had not even touched their cocks, and yet a powerful orgasm was forced out of them by an unknown power. The jets of cum crossed in the air over Mother Grace as they Denise and Beth splattered each other. All of the novices were practically convulsing on the benches, everyone's mind equally caught in the loop of unparalleled pleasure.

When Kristanna was finally done with her orgasm she pulled back. It was unlike her to show any restraint once she started fucking someone, but this time she felt more drained than usual, the ritual seemed to have taken its toll on her as well as Beth and Denise who also looked somewhat exhausted after their orgasms. But Kristanna resisted the will to just keep pounding. She needed to take a moment to enjoy the sight, see the fruits of her work.

With her womb bloated, Mother Grace could barely make sense of what was happening to her. Her gaping cunt poured thick dollops of cum that slowly slid down the side of the stone altar, pooling on the floor. She felt her muscles spasm wildly, her legs trembling uncontrollably but kept in place by her tight restraints. And then a strange sensation emerged on her crotch.

Grace had no idea what was happening, but behind her, Kristanna watched as the pair of testicles surged violently, the sack dropping right above Grace's clit. The changes were faster than usual, more extreme as they were powered by the ritual. A cock emerged out of Mother Grace's crotch, it grew in the only direction it could, pointing down and swelling along the side of the stone altar to an impressive length of fourteen inches while being as thick as a soda can. Grace's ass cheeks began to shake and swell rapidly, her hip bones violently shifting and growing wider.

Kristanna simply laughed, enjoying a bit too much the sight of Grace shifting precisely into what she had hated the most. Becoming exactly like her "enemy". The transformation was far from done, as a second penis emerged from Mother Grace's crotch, growing alongside the first. Both cocks throbbed and pulsated, gaining at least four more inches in length and a much-added girth. Her ball sack grew in unison with the cocks, each gonad easily matching the size of a football ball.

That was surprising even for Kristanna who opened her eyes wide, "Wow, two cocks, Mother Grace? One is not enough to fuck your novices! You are a hungry one, aren't you?" The nun didn't even hear the remarks. She moaned and squirmed on the altar as her body transformed, her tits swelling against the stone table. Mother Grace opened her eyes wide in despair, she pulled with all her strength against the ropes tying her wrists. The gesture didn't break the ropes but instead detached the cross they were tied to from the wall. The cross fell forward on the space between the wall and the stone altar. Denise and Beth moved to the sides, dodging it reflexively. With a loud crash, the porcelain image of Christ that was nailed to the cross shattered on the ground.

The feast of lust that took place before Kristanna's eyes was exactly what she had been longing for. Mother Grace's body utterly fucked, corrupted, and defiled before all her novices. And the "cherry on top" of it all was just how much her body had changed. Mother Grace had combined the full package of a voluptuous hourglass figure with huge ass and tits. A big clit on a fat pussy, two juicy cocks, paired with a giant ball sack that threatened to rival Kristanna's scrotum in size. The violent changes she suffered certainly revealed Mother Grace's deepest desires, how corrupted her mind had been all along. Kristanna's cum had only allowed the nun's external form to match her deranged mind.

No matter how much Grace had denied it before, now it was evident that she was the most perverted and lustful of the nuns. Grace was so eager to fuck her novices that she grew not one but two gigantic cocks solely for that purpose. Mother Grace had always fooled herself and others into thinking she acted in the name of the Lord when all she ever really cared for was her pleasure. The nun's new body, which seemed practically built for sex in the most extreme ways, was the ultimate proof of her hypocrisy. It was almost as if Grace envied Kristanna so much she was unconsciously pushing the limits of her biology in an attempt to be bigger and better than the student in every way.

Kristanna turned to the benches and saw a carnival of pleasure as all of the novices tore off whatever remained from their habits and underwear in a lust-induced frenzy. They kept their white veils, but all of them had the red inverted pentagram glowing faintly on their foreheads, Kristanna's brand. Their bodies morphing in the most varied ways according to their desires and Kristanna's influence. More than half of them grew penises of varying sizes and shapes. Kristanna also noticed their eyes were dark, no iris was visible. There was just this pure black taint covering their entire eyeballs.

Mother Grace was also manifesting those signs, being the focal point of the ritual's initial energy. The novices had barely recovered from their transformations, but they didn't waste any time and immediately started french kissing and fucking each other on the benches of the chapel. Moans echoed through the air as Kristanna smiled from ear to ear, her satisfaction was indescribable. She turned back towards Sister Beth and Denise, "The baptism has begun, now we feast!"

Looking down near the front benches, Kristanna saw Megan was one of the girls who had approached earlier to bathe in her cunt juices. The novice was trying to stroke her newly acquired cock eagerly. Her dark skin was glistening with Kristanna's fluids from before as she desperately grabbed her slippery cock with both hands.

Megan had undergone quite an impressive transformation. She was taller and had gained quite the padding on her ass and tits. A beautiful black amazon with a body to die for and a huge black cock. Kristanna had another flashback, taken back to the dungeon where Jeana ravaged Megan's cunt with a massive dildo while violently whipping the girl's back. The redhead shook the foreign memory away and grabbed Megan by the arm, pulling her up the two steps. Beth and Denise began to unstrap Mother Grace and pull her off of the stone altar.

The redhead immediately replaced Mother Grace with Megan, bending the novice over and across the stone altar, "Let's put those dicks to a test, shall we, Mother Grace? For the first time, you will fuck one of your novices properly, with a real cock and not those toys you had at the dungeon."

Drunk in pleasure, Grace's mind could only think of one thing. She positioned herself behind Megan and aligned her twin cocks to the girl's crotch. She was too eager and inexperienced. After much clumsy fidgeting and rubbing, the nun managed to press her huge dicks against both Megan's asshole and pussy, pushing with unprecedented eagerness.

Grace's twin eighteen-inch cocks swiftly disappeared inside Megan's hungry holes. As her cocks were engulfed by the warm, wet body of the novice, the Mother Superior immediately froze in place, her body didn't know how to react to the pleasure. Her tied wrists rested on Megan's lower back as she just trembled, tossing her head back in delirious spasms. Overwhelmed by the sensations, she looked like she was going to cry from emotional overload. The nun's nerves struggled to handle the stimulation from two cocks simultaneously coursing through.

Kristanna watched from behind as Mother Grace's ball sack churned violently as if something was fighting inside it. The bizarre display showed how extreme of a transformation she had undergone, her balls were undoubtedly working hard on a huge load to come. The nun looked possessed, trembling involuntarily as she attempted short and clumsy thrusts. Kristanna slapped the nun's fat ass hard, watching all the newly gained flesh shake.

The slap seemed to ignite a fire in the nun and unstuck her. Grace began to thrust her hips violently, pulling back with eagerness, almost bending over Megan as her hips went back before ramming forward. She let out obscene, guttural, and animalistic screams that could probably be heard across the entire school. In normal conditions, any of the guards would have rushed to the chapel afraid that someone was being murdered or tortured in there.

But there was no one around tonight, so Mother Grace could scream her lungs out in ecstasy. Looking like a shameless animal in heat, the nun stuck her tongue out of her mouth, she drooled on her tits as her face contracted with expressions most people would never do in front of others. But Grace didn't care, she couldn't even think let alone control her raw impulses. The nun was completely out of her mind, drowning in bliss. She laughed almost maniacally between her screams. A mix of emotions and pleasure frying her brain.

With each of her obsessive and powerful thrusts, Mother Grace's ass cheeks clasped together, highlighting the bumpy texture of the cellulite on her fat ass cheeks. She put all of her being into pounding Megan's holes with her twin cocks. Grace's pelvis smashed against the black novice almost launching her body over the stone altar. The nun's testicles grew to reach basketball-size, twisting and shifting constantly inside the distended skin of her scrotum. The ball sack swung back and forth heavily, slapping against Megan's black dick, which was squeezed between the warm ball sack and the cold side of the stone altar.

"Go get the girls, now!" Kristanna commanded Sister Beth with a shout. The nun resisted the urge to join the orgy and nodded at her angel, she would not dare to disobey. Beth grabbed her habit on the floor and ran to the entrance door, watching the rampant fuck fest with a smile before she left.

Sister Denise wasn't going anywhere though. She positioned herself across the altar and in front of Megan, aiming her fat horse dick in the girl's mouth. Megan didn't have experience with oral sex, but she had no choice. The novice opened her mouth wide, simply allowing that beast of a cock to stretch her jaw beyond reason, pushing deeper. This wasn't oral sex, this was an impaling. Megan swallowed cock like a boa constrictor eating her prey, neck bulging, jaw dislodging.

With each thrust, Denise shoved a bit more of her stallion dick down Megan's throat. She only stopped when she felt her huge balls touch the novice's chin. At that point her horse cock already fucked the hole atop of Megan's stomach, plunging inside. Denise trembled, rolling her eyes as she felt the tight throat wrapped around her shaft, fucking a hole inside a hole, the tight ring atop of Megan's stomach clenching around the flared tip of her horse shaft.

Jeana's voice whispered in Kristanna's mind once more. "Fuck her ass!" The redhead barely noticed it wasn't her idea, she immediately embraced it. Kristanna climbed up on the stone altar and planted both her feet on the stone table next to Megan's hips. She aimed her cock down in a straight line, placing it between Megan's ass cheeks.

The redhead fought for space with Mother Grace's upper cock as Kristanna tried to thrust her hips down. It seemed impossible, Megan already had two massive cocks lodged inside both her holes, thicker than soda bottles. But Kristanna wasn't having that, she wanted that asshole no matter what. Waiting for the perfect moment, Kristanna managed to brutally force the tip of her cock inside Megan's asshole too, taking the concept of double anal penetration to a whole new level.

Megan let out a scream, but it was muffled by the horse cock in her mouth. Kristanna started to flex her knees doing squatting motions, pushing her cock deeper inside Megan's hole as she crouched. The demon girl's swollen ball sack, clit and pussy as well as her asshole were right in front of Mother Grace's face. The nun didn't think twice before plunging her face between Kristanna's fat ass cheeks and smothering herself in her crotch. She lifted her hands and grabbed Kristanna's ass cheeks lustfully, massaging them as the redhead did squats in front of her. Grace practically dove in Kristanna's ass crack, losing herself.

As each of the girls picked up the speed of their thrusts, Megan found herself utterly violated by four cocks. They moved in and out of her at a different pace, stretching her torso, shifting her organs to match their obscene size. An orgasm traveled through the novice's body suddenly, a violent reaction. Her black cock splattered the side of the altar with its juices.

Megan clenched her fingers around the edges of the altar in despair as she had no control over her convulsing body. Denise's horse dick was entirely inside her, stretching her neck, chest, and stomach. She had two equally huge cocks filling both her womb and asshole. Kristanna's even bigger demonic prick also squeezing its way inside her ass somehow.

Mother Grace could feel Kristanna's cock grinding against hers inside Megan. The novice was nothing but a cock sleeve, a fuck toy filled with dick, all bumping and rubbing on each other inside her violated torso. Megan's holes clenched around all the cocks that she devoured, massaging them with her orgasmic muscle contractions. Feeding on each other's pleasures all of them erupted in a simultaneous climax. Suddenly it was as if a tactical nuke of spunk was set off on the altar.

Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers