Camp of Blessing Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
455 Followers

Closing her eyes, Kristanna tried to push away the anger and frustration. She accepted her realization. The best she could do now was let go of it, to focus on the pleasure. The huge pair of cocks deliciously shoved inside her, the feeling of the womb stretched around her dick. She felt peace and allowed that "knot" inside her to dissolve, for Jeana's essence to finally be absorbed. Without realizing, at that moment Kristanna was opening her eyes and her mouth.

Sinister darkness descended upon the entire area as the bodies of all novices softly floated, hovering a few inches above the ground. Intense Rays of sexual energy emerged from them and converged on Kristanna's face, invading her through her mouth and eyes. She drunk it all, draining the novices and her Vassals alike. The surge of power overwhelmed her mind.

Kristanna's eyes suddenly shifted colors, from a sea-green into a bright orange, glowing with power. The change emanated from her eyes and expanded as her skin transformed from pink white into dark chocolate, the same skin color Jeana had. Kristanna's iconic blood-red hair began to morph too, becoming pitch black, while still maintaining a few strands of red, mainly at the end. It transformed into a mix between Kristanna's former hair color and Jeana's. Her horns and tails changed from dark red to a molten, fiery complexion, glowing brighter.

In just a few seconds Kristanna had transformed completely, with perfectly smooth, black skin. Her features and body proportions were roughly the same. Still the same ravishing, beautiful Kristanna, now a black, demonic amazon. A perfect merge between her original body and Jeana's best features.

The novice impaled on Kristanna's cock grunted, overwhelmed as the cock inside her seemed to expand to become even bigger as well as thicker. Kristanna finally closed her mouth and eyes, the stream of sexual energy stopped flowing in. There were a few seconds of unnerving silence. Then a scream echoed through the chapel with Kristanna's orgasm.

Her voice sounded different, amplified. As if there were extra layers to it with deeper tones, a truly infernal voice. The energy she absorbed exploded in the form of her most intense orgasm. Drenching Mother Grace's cock in her cunt with juices, Kristanna convulsed, moaning in ecstasy as she inflated the novice's womb with gallons of cum. Lost in bliss she let go of the girl's torso, only to watch the next jet of her shooting cum launch the bloated novice a few feet away with the sheer hydraulic pressure. Kristanna's nipples looked like two sprinklers, spraying milk in the air.

Sucked in by Kristanna's cunt and asshole, Mother Grace was forced to orgasm inside those demonic holes. She arched her back and rolled her eyes, pumping her seed inside Kristanna. As her belly swelled, the black juggernaut just absorbed it all, relishing in the pleasure. She clenched her fists and kept screaming with her unnatural voice, spraying the chapel with powerful streams of cum while riding Grace's dicks in a frenzy. Kristanna's massive ass cheeks clenched, shook, and clapped around those two cocks, draining Grace's balls dry.

Unsure of the time passing, Kristanna must have climaxed for minutes. When she finally came to her senses she began to stand up, feeling the twin cocks slide out of her holes. The goo slid down her thighs, pouring out of her gaping holes. Maybe due to her newly acquired dark skin, Kristanna's ass and bulging muscles just seemed bigger now, as her smooth skin glistened with sweat and cum.

Feeling more powerful than ever, Kristanna went through the chapel like a hunter. She felt this enhanced aggressiveness as she searched for her next victim. She walked to a novice and grabbed her by the head with one hand. She then lifted the girl's limp body from the ground, noticing she was half-conscious, with a smile of satisfaction on her lips. Kristanna and licked her lower lip in anticipation, eager to shove her cock inside another womb. She would fuck anything that moved.

----------------------

The faint rays of sunlight came through the chapel's glass windows. But Kristanna didn't even notice it was already morning. The black demonic amazon walked between the benches, dragging a novice by her hair, another by the foot. Both of them were bloated with cum, their cunts and asshole gaping, and pouring dollops of white cream. They daydreamed in bliss, mumbling continuously, "More cum... cock... c-cum!". With their legs wide open, the novices left a trail of cum on the floor.

Going up the two steps to the stone altar, Kristanna let go of one of her novices temporarily so she had a free hand to swipe over the altar. The gesture pushed away another cum-bloated novice that was lying on the stone table. Kristanna then lifted the novice she dragged by the hair in an impressive feat of strength and placed her on the altar with her belly up. Her black cock was now towering at impressive twenty-three inches, so thick it matched some of the thighs of the smaller novices. Hard as steel, the veins pulsating under the dark skin even more than before.

As she pounded the novice's pussy, violating her womb and claiming her entire torso, Kristanna looked around. Cum dripped from every piece of furniture in this chapel. The walls were stained, the windows too. There was a layer of cum at least one inch deep covering the floor on the entire lower part of the chapel. There was no sign that a corridor ever existed between the benches, all of it was immersed in fluids.

The air was hot, heavy with the smell of sex, cum, and bodily fluids. Besides the wet noises from Kristanna's pounding, she could hear some satisfied moans, the occasional shifting, and gurgling from the cum-bloated novices, cum sloshing inside swollen bellies. On the background, psychotic little giggles came from Rebecca at a corner, almost disturbing. Even her Vassals were done, Sister Beth, Sister Denise lied unconscious on different corners. Their bodies entwined with some of the violated novices in a mess of limbs and sticky goo, their cocks lodged inside pussy and asshole.

Mother Grace lied nearby like a cushion for four or five different novices. Two impaled on her dicks, facing each other and making out. Two others bouncing on her tits, with her dick nipples buried in their cunts. Another one sat on Grace's face and twisted her hips in circles while the nun absent-mindedly drunk the cum pouring out of her violated pussy.

While everyone was exhausted, the frenzy of lust that overtook Kristanna seemed to have no end. She had indulged completely in her depravity. It felt better than anything else, the true expression of her self. She couldn't stop seeking that feeling of a tight cervix around her cock. The elation of feeling internal organs pushed aside, squeezed to their limit just to make room for her black, demonic cock. Nothing could match the satisfaction she felt when she pumped her load in a woman's asshole and watched them inflate, then vomit it out in disbelief at the sheer volume. Time was no longer significant, only her pleasure mattered. And she would have it all.

--------------------------

It had been two days since the carnal Baptism at the chapel, which had lasted over twelve hours. Kristanna was sitting at her desk in the dungeon's office room. She still had the black skin and dark hair, but her eyes weren't bright orange with lizard pupils. They were normal human eyes now, honey-colored, a piercing mix of light brown and green.

Kristanna had learned how to disguise her demonic features. She was wearing the nun's habit and veil she had been given by Sister Beth before. The student went through a few books and scrolls on the desk. But she wasn't studying them. Instead, she seemed to be packing them into a couple of bags, choosing between what was worth taking along.

With her in the room, standing obediently on the other side of the desk, were her three Vassals. Sister Denise, Sister Beth, and now Mother Grace, all wearing her regular nun outfits, which now couldn't help but reveal their thick, curvy shapes underneath. Mother Grace's gigantic tits and nipples were especially evident. Two nubs poking under the strained, black cloth. Even when not hard those dick-nipples were still big. Somehow she had managed to strap each of her cocks to one leg, and stick those giant balls into the pantyhose so she could walk. Only the nuns knew how close to bursting free those cocks were.

"And when will you be leaving, my angel?" Sister Beth asked. Kristanna shrugged, responding without looking up, still packing diaries and scrolls. "As soon as my official document is ready, making me a true nun. Then Grace can transfer me to assist in a church in the main city. I'll be about one hour away by car, I'll still find ways to come and visit often." Beth looked sad, nodding, and staring at the ground. It seemed Kristanna was committed to going away.

Sister Denise spoke up, "Are you going to go back to your original look?" Kristanna just shook her head, "Nah, I like this look. As I commanded, Grace will just document that I left school and decided to not go back to the Smiths. I'm over eighteen and they can't force me to live with them. So as far as they are concerned Kristanna Smith is out in the world living her life as a reformed Christian. Honestly, I always wanted to have this skin color. I couldn't even get a tan before! Now I'm an ebony goddess! This will be a fresh start for me. It is time I leave the old Kristanna behind, I am now Sister Kristanna Morgan! At your disposal!"

She giggled, but her Vassals weren't much in the mood for jokes. Their mistress was leaving soon, after everything they had been through. They felt a deep connection, a compelling addiction to her that bordered on obsession. The thought of Kristanna going away was scary, but not scarier than the thought of disobeying her commands and falling on her bad side.

Denise continued her questions, "What about the... "situation" with Aisha, Valery... " Kristanna finally stopped packing, looking Denise in the eyes. "You mean the pregnancy? Yeah, I know they are all pregnant. Every one of the novices carries my seed, I can feel them right now. They don't know yet, of course. But give it a month or two. They will make wonderful mothers, and I am expecting you three will take good care of my babies."

The nuns gasped in shock, the casual tone with which Kristanna said it was a bit disturbing. Mother Grace interjected, "With all due respect, mistress. We don't have the structure in the school to take care of so many children! We take late teens here, not newborns or infants."

A frustrated sigh came out of the black amazon she didn't want to waste time talking about this now, "But you have at least six months to prepare, right?" Kristanna replied as she grabbed the bag full of scrolls and journals she chose to take, "You will have over twenty mothers here to take care of these kids. Money won't be an issue, I will supply the school with plenty of it. If all goes according to my plans this school will be renewed! You can build a nursery here, Sister Denise and her team can take care of the deliveries, there are doctors, teachers, everything! I will be around too, you know I'd never abandon you or my children."

Mother Grace nodded, she seemed to have accepted it. But they were all reluctant. All nuns looked at each other, there was an underlying tension in the air. Kristanna simply ignored it, they would have to deal with the facts. She walked to the heavy iron door and opened it. Before she left the room she turned one last time to the nuns. "Just remember, the Camp of Blessing is mine now. You work for me, Grace. The novices, the students, all serve at my pleasure. Run this place while I'm away, and run it well. If anything is not according to my orders and done the way I expect it to be, Sister Beth will let me know, and all of you will be punished. So far you have seen the loving, generous side of me. You don't want to see the other one."

Mother Grace swallowed dry, her body language denoting submission and fear. Sister Beth, however, seemed elated, nodding like an obedient dog, "You can count on me, my angel!" Grace felt left out, so she jumped in the conversation as she bowed softly, "You are the one and only, mistress! You gave me the greatest of all gifts, you bless us with your presence. We will not fail you." Kristanna chuckled at the formality of it all, how hard Grace tried. She simply nodded back with a grin, then walked out of the dungeon, "I know you won't".

------------------------------------

Aisha hugged Kristanna with all of her strength, Valery stood back, looking at the floor. She wore the white veil and a novice's habit, it seemed she had joined the team. But not Aisha, she was in casual clothing, not even wearing the school uniform, "Love your new look!" Aisha said, always cheerful. Kristanna nodded and placed an arm over her shoulder, "Are you sure you want to come with me? You have a life ahead of you, so much you could do or see." Aisha shrugged and responded with a dismissive tone.

"Meh! It's all overrated, to be honest. You are the most exciting thing in my life, and I am so eager to see what you will do! It turns me on just thinking of the fun we can have together, the people I can see you change. I wouldn't miss that for anything!"

Kristanna giggled, enjoying the company of her only true friend, "Alright then, glad I don't have to say goodbye to you at least!" Valery smiled, she knew Aisha never really belonged in that school. Things were finally settling in the right place.

A few days later the awaited document officializing Kristanna as a nun arrived. It was amazing how much of an impression the young woman was leaving in the Camp of Blessing. All revolved around her, and the path of embracing desire and pleasure had just begun. The world was a big place, and Kristanna had even bigger ambitions.

Kristanna
Kristanna
455 Followers