Camp of Blessing Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
455 Followers

By the altar, Denise struggled to absorb the cum. Even for a Vassal that was an obscene amount of fluids to feed on. She was lying on her back, arms and legs limp and falling to the sides of the altar as she trembled, leaking fluids from every hole. Meanwhile, Mother Grace looked down at her own transformed body for the first time after breaking away from the ritual.

Grace's belly was distended with the cum Kristanna had just dumped inside, but she could see that her body absorbed it rapidly. While some of it leaked out of her gaping asshole as expected, a lot of the cum was being consumed like fuel inside her. As a Vassal, she could now see the massive amount of sexual energy permeating the air as well as all the bright sexual auras of each novice linked by the chains of the ritual. Instinctively, Grace opened her mouth and sucked all she could in, feeding for the first time. Pleasure coursed through her entire being, the nun clenched her fists and tensed all of her muscles as she felt the energy invigorating her.

The sensation of absorbing it was unlike anything Mother Grace had ever experienced, better than any drug she could ever try. And she had been born amidst plenty of energy to feed on, an endless stream of it. Her red eyes glowed brighter as she let out a groan of satisfaction. The absorbed sexual energy acted immediately upon her, causing her twin cocks to raise to full mast even though she had just come. They pulsated, gaining a couple more inches to a total of twenty-two in length, their girth growing proportionally. The scrotum underneath them gained even more weight as the testicles inside look more like two watermelons, as big as her tits.

Simultaneously, Grace's ass gained some padding, and her tits inflated to become even bigger, almost as big as Lily's. Finally, the Mother Superior's nipples elongated further, juicier and thicker. At first, they seemed to have just hardened with the excitement she felt. But soon it became clear something else was going on, they seemed to be changing shapes too. In seconds, Grace's nipples resembled two pink cocks the size of a regular adult man.

Grace turned to face the chapel. The orgy among the novices was so beautiful, so right. She immediately saw a novice crawling away from the benches into the main hallway. It was Natalia, the Brunette was so disoriented in her frenzy of pleasure that she aimlessly wandered, licking a trail of cum from the stone floor. Mother Grace walked around the two novices fucking by the stone steps. Taking steps was different now due to her new wide, birthing hips. All of her soft flesh bounced violently with each of her heavy steps.

The nun approached and grabbed Natalia by the arm, lifting the novice. With a glance, she saw that Natalia's body was mostly the same as before. The novice had gained a lot of volume on her now melon-sized tits, and her skin felt more smooth and beautiful as well as her black hair. But she remained otherwise unchanged. Just an enhanced and curvier version of herself.

As Natalia stood up, Mother Grace wrapped her arms around the girl and grabbed her ass cheeks. She lifted her from the ground easily, causing Natalia to instinctively wrap her legs around Grace's waist. The nun kept lifting Natalia until one of her massive cocks aligned with the girl's pussy. Then all she had to do was stop holding her up and let gravity do its job. Natalia fell hard on Grace's cock. She wrapped her arms over Mother Grace's shoulders and around her head. The novice tossed her head back and felt her entire torso tensing up, the bulge visibly traveling through her torso, pushing organs aside as the cock invaded her cunt.

Natalia was engulfing Grace's lower cock with her cunt, the upper one hadn't gone inside and remained sandwiched between their bodies. It finally made its way between Natalia's tits, squeezing through easily, slippery with the cum covering it.

When Natalia had slid down on Grace's cock enough that her eyes reached the same level as her partner, she had it entirely buried in her womb. Grace's second cock was trapped between her tits. Compared to Mother Grace, the novice's proportions were rather "normal". Grace looked like a giantess next to the girl. As such, taking the nun's entire twenty-two-inch monster inside required all of her being.

Her organs gave room to the invasion. Her womb as well as her skin stretched obscenely as a bulge with the shape of Grace's cock protruded from under Natalia's ribcage. It rubbed against the cock that was outside between her tits. The novice was simultaneously impaled by Grace's cock and tit-fucking it through her skin. Grace wasn't even phased by the extreme nature of that situation or the deformed body of her novice. The nun seemed to be rejoicing it. She did not linger, not a drop of hesitation in Grace's mind as she started bouncing the novice on her cock with visible excitement.

Grace thrust her hips up and forward when she brought Natalia down, pulling back with perfect coordination before she did it again. Natalia felt herself completely and utterly impaled, her muscles went numb and she tossed her head back, like a rag doll nailed by cock. Sticking her tongue out, Natalia rolled eyes in a mix of agony and ecstasy. Mother Grace's gigantic tits almost embraced Natalia's limp body, flesh wrapping around her, shaking with their movements. Grace's dick-nipples stuck out to the sides, their slit constantly dripping "milk" that was visibly thicker. It formed long descending strings that were flung around periodically by the constant shaking.

"Aahh please Lord! Give me the strength to ravage this tight, delicious cunt all night! To conquer her womb! I welcome this bliss! I can feel the holy spirit taking over my mind!" Mother Grace cried out amidst her lustful frenzy. Kristanna laughed as she heard Grace "prayer" a few feet away. She broke away from kissing Sister Beth for a moment letting out a wild moan, thrusting faster inside Lily's nipple. "I fucking... love this tit! GGRR!"

Sister Beth took the chance to shift her focus as well. She grabbed Lily's breasts with both hands trying to hold on to any amount of flesh she could while pounding into that nipple faster. "I.. I am going to bless her!" And with a desperate cry, Beth erupted inside Lily's tit. Her knees wobbled as she spread her legs open and just emptied her balls. The Asian girl moaned feeling the flood of cum inside her breast. Kristanna followed Beth into her climax, arching her back and dumping her load in Lily's other tit. The novice behind her was instantly showed in cunt juices as the redhead held nothing back. Her orgasm was the usual explosion of juices, cum, and milk.

Lily felt both her breasts gaining weight, the skin stretched as they inflated with cum. The heavy tits leaned on her thighs, then grew to covered them completely. Eventually, Lily's tits were so overflown with cum that their bottom was touching the cold floor, and still swelling. She was crippled by them, nailed to the floor.

Beth and Kristanna unloaded without restraint, Lily rolled her eyes and her cock splashed her load, even though no one could see as it was fully buried under her massive mounds. When Kristanna and Beth seemed to be done with their orgasms Lily was anchored to the floor by her giant, cum-filled tits. Each one of them was as big as the girl's entire petite body. Cum leaked from the gaping pussy-nipples, as if they gurgled it out. The left breast where Kristanna had pumped her load was visibly bigger, but Beth had also done a number on her side.

Meanwhile, just a few feet behind Kristanna, Mother Grace pounded Natalia with unparalleled speed. She smashed her pelvis so hard on the girl's crotch that the noise of their wet bodies slapping against each other raised above all the moans in the chapel. Soon they were followed by obscene grunts and visceral screams. "Uugghh! NNF! UUHH!! GGRR! YYESS! GGUUHH!" Mother Grace sounded like a frenzied animal or a crazed cave-man. Belching out shameless screams with each thrust. Her hips turned into a blur, thrusting without restraint.

The nun couldn't sustain this rhythm for much more than a minute, finally erupting inside Natalia. Immediately the cock that was between the novice's tits gushed a thick stream of cum with such force that it managed to hit the tall ceiling of the chapel. It surpassed the height because it splashed open all over the stone. The semen was so thick it took a while to begin dripping down from the stain. An equal stream of cum flooded Natalia's womb, the first few jets alone were enough to make the novice look like she was nine months pregnant. But that was merely the start of Mother Grace's orgasm. The nun pumped out jet after jet of cum with her twin cocks.

While cumming, Grace had her eyes opened as wide as possible, her jaw locked as she gritted her teeth and grunted. Her expression could only be interpreted as bordering insanity. Suddenly the nun opened her mouth wide. She stuck her tongue out trying to lap up her cum as it shot up and rained back down. But she couldn't catch much of it. She was trying to eat her cake and have it too, thrusting and spasming uncontrollably while trying to drink her cum proved impossible.

Mother Grace's knees wobbled in and out, her ball sack churned between them pumping her load through her bulging urethra. As she flexed her knees partially the scrotum hung as low as the nun's ankles. Each of her testicles had to be the size of a swiss-ball, barely fitting between her spread legs. The back of her giant ball sack as well as the entire area behind Mother Grace was being washed in her cunt juices. Her pussy squirt with such power, that as the fluids splashed on the stone floor they resembled a water-based rocket engine trying to lift the nun off of the floor.

Overtaken by pleasure and endless hunger, Grace opened her mouth feeding on more of the sexual energy coming from Natalia and the other novices. The nun could barely notice what was happening around her anymore. Stuck in an orgasmic loop with no end in sight. Natalia was bending backward as her abdomen continued to grow with the load in her womb. Looking to the sides the novice could see that Mother Grace's nipples were shaped like two fully formed twelve-inch cocks. They sprayed massive loads of cum to the sides, splashing the naked bodies of the novices fucking on the benches.

After a full minute of relentless cum pumping, Mother Grace seemed to finally slow down. The nun let go of Natalia's ass cheeks stumbling back. Bloated with cum, the novice slowly felt herself falling back, sliding off of that cock in her torso. She should have fallen hard on the floor but Grace's dick bent down with the girl's weight, slowing her fall until it finally popped out of her gaping pussy. Natalia hit her back on the floor and lied there. She looked like nothing more than an inflated ball of flesh with legs wide-open, trembling with exhaustion as her gaping cunt spurted cum out like a fountain. Grace breathed heavily, leaning one hand on a bench as she recovered.

Eyes closed, the nun gradually came back to her senses. She felt that her two pulsating cocks had become slightly numb, losing some of their hardness. But all it took to change that situation was for the Mother Superior to open her eyes again and see the conglomerate of novices fucking each other right in front of her. That view sent a surge of energy through her body, her red eyes glowing bright, drawing from all the energy she had absorbed. The twin dicks gained their hardness in just a few seconds, becoming extremely vascular, two towers of flesh throbbing wildly.

Grace turned to look at Kristanna and Beth. She had a thankful smile in her lips, her voice almost pleading as emotion washed over her, "I want to... no... I NEED to violate every single one of them! I can stop! I don't want it to end! Will you help me?" Mother Grace's voice was unhinged, she was almost pleading, begging to Kristanna.

The redhead giggled, she briefly looked at Sister Beth before finally answering, "Don't get greedy, Mother Grace. You will have to share with us." And as Kristanna finished her sentence a voice came from the stone altar behind Grace, "And with me too!" Sister Denise spoke, seeming to finally have recovered from the cum flooding she had received before. Her stallion cock pulsated hard in front of her, as hungry as ever.

Kristanna and her vassals opened their mouths, all draining more of the sexual energy emanating from the novices. Their eyes shined brighter as the massive veins on their cocks bulged further with energy.

-----------------------------

A novice felt weightless. Her name was Amanda? Amelia? Something with an "A" for sure. No one pounding her holes cared anyway. There were firm grips on her wrists and ankles. Her body sustained by gigantic meat poles coming from every direction. The thick air, the smell of sweat, cum, milk, and pussy invaded her nostrils. She was bent, stretched, impaled. A bulging throat, distended belly. Asshole and pussy practically merged as multiple insertions fought for space, invading her entire being. She heard moans and screams echoing the chapel. Not hers, of course, her mouth was full.

And then the eruptions of thick sperm happened. Eyes wide, something is inside me! Get it out! Too much! "Am I pregnant? How is it possible?" She wondered. But no, it couldn't be pregnancy. She would have to be pregnant with a horse for her stomach to be this huge. This was just cum inflating her. It took her over, overflowed her, shot out of her nose, mouth, splattered on her face. A warm bath enveloping her both inside and outside. A tidal wave of cum, there was nothing else.

She felt the hard stone floor of the chapel. "Did they just toss me away?". It didn't matter. Hands caressing the surface of the spunk coated floor, legs spasming. Relief overtook her, the cum could come out now, the pressured relieved. Blinded by thick goo, unable to breathe, convulsing, and coughing it all out. One eye barely unglued, opened to see the silhouette of another novice being brought into that circle of cocks. Like her, the new novice was bent, impaled, used. They started it all over again. How was it possible? It just was.

---------------------------------

There was a wet noise, some resistance, and finally, the vibrator popped out of Rebecca's cock slit. Kristanna heard a groan from the girl, her body convulsed as she lost control. The redhead opened her mouth wide, wrapping her lips around the head of Rebecca's cock, her jaw looked dislodged by the girth, but she didn't care. The head slipped in Kristanna's mouth, she held the cock with both hands and braced for impact.

The torrent of cum shot down Kristanna's throat, tears came out of her eyes, cum out the edges of her mouth and her nose. She resisted, a second shot came through. She gurgled, one hand moved to her abdomen feeling it swell. And by the end of the third shot, Kristanna was finally knocked away from Rebecca's massive member.

Rebecca's cock kept swinging from side to side and painting the chapel's floor white until Mother Grace came over and grabbed it, attempting to lock it in her mouth like Kristanna before her. She tamed the cock for a while, gurgled on cum for several seconds trying to wrap her mouth around the cock head. Her jaw couldn't open that wide, and with the sheer pressure of the cum jets flying out it was even harder.

Coughing cum, the nun pulled back, blasted on the face by the next jet. She laughed at herself, stroking her twin cocks while sitting back and licking the cum off of her lips. Sister Beth came in the scene and grabbed the cock bending it down, she aimed it at her ass and swiftly pushed back against it. The nun moaned, then laughed maniacally at her successful move as her belly began to swell with the shape of Rebecca's huge tower of flesh.

Her hips almost broke, spreading wide with the girth of the invading member. Beth's asshole was sealed tight around Rebecca's cock. She had practiced this move, using her legs to push back against Rebecca's cum geyser, to offset the power of the pressure that would have certainly pushed her across the room. Beth's' belly dwelled in pulses with small one second intervals. She placed both her hands on her inflating torso, laughing in satisfaction.

Rebecca's scrotum emptied itself, going from the size of a bean-bag to much smaller cushions. The novice just stuck her tongue out and practically fainted, spasming occasionally as her gigantic cock started to calm down. Kristanna smiled enjoying the little contest but was interrupted as a novice shoved her face between her ass cheeks. Another jumped over the redhead's arms and she held her in a reflex. The fucking began all over again.

-----------------------

Mother Grace lied on the floor, somewhere on the ground zero for the fuckfest that this chapel had become. Her eyes were present and yet somehow distant, her mind swimming in bliss. Both her cocks were immediately swallowed by a hungry cunt and an asshole sitting on them. Kristanna was the one riding, she had her back to the Mother Superior as she took both twin cocks inside, feeling her belly deformed as two long and thick bulges surged under her defined abs.

With both her womb and asshole invaded the redhead trembled and spasmed, trying to get used to that feeling of being completely and utterly filled. Her demonic body squeezed and massaged the twin shafts inside, built for this more than anyone. Internal muscles were gripping those cocks so tight that Grace felt she was stuck in a flesh prison until Kristanna began to move slowly up and down. The nun placed her hands on Kristanna's back, almost with reverence for that being in front of her, blessing with the fuck of her life. The nun felt the defined muscles on Kristanna's back, caressing the red hair that softly swung, watching those gigantic and round ass cheeks shake and clap together.

The redhead's ball sack covered Mother Grace's thighs and knees, her cock throbbed forward hungrily. But it didn't stay that way for long as Kristanna grabbed the ankle of a novice lying nearby and pulled her close. She spread the girl's legs and lifted her, then pulled her down impaling the pour soul on her cock. She didn't know this novice's name. The girl had a white complexion, blonde hair, a small cock, and an overall petite body. Kristanna jerked off using the novice's body as a toy, bouncing her up and down on her lap. All while softly twisting her hips and bouncing on Grace's twin cocks.

Grace lied in bliss, crushed under the weight of her tits. She felt her dick-nipples constantly spurting cum all over her, pooling it on the floor. Her pelvis was smashed by Kristanna's fat ass cheeks, practically chewing on both of her dicks.

Perhaps because she was fucking the former mistress of the security guard she had drained, Kristanna felt Jeana's presence in her mind once again. This time it was stronger and clearer, almost as if she was right there with her. Previously the guard's soul had felt like a knot on her throat. Nothing more than an unresolved matter or unfinished business to be pushed away. After all, Kristanna had more important and urgent matters to focus on. But now, with unprecedented levels of sexual energy coursing through her body, Kristanna had enough of this!

The demoness grit her teeth in anger, only one thought going through her mind. "Just go away! You are dead! I finished you!" The voice of Jeana in her mind responded, perhaps with a serenity that the guard never had in life, "But you haven't accepted me."

The simple answer felt like it flipped a switch inside Kristanna. It all started to make more sense. Yes, of course, she hadn't accepted her! All this time, Kristanna wasn't being honest with herself. Somehow she had been denying Jeana's essence inside her, pushing it away and ignoring it. Maybe because it was the first soul she took, or maybe because she still struggled with the morality of taking a life. The fact remained that she had not made peace with the power of Jeana's soul inside her, not fully.

Kristanna
Kristanna
455 Followers