Camp of Blessing Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers

Mother Grace was the first to drown in cunt juices as Kristanna's splattered her face. Her pussy blasted girl-cum in every direction like a broken hydrant. Grace's Mother Superior ceremonial hat as well as the veil were splashed several feet away by a geyser of cunt fluids. The redhead's giant ass cheeks bounced up and down, clapping against each other. Kristanna didn't cease her squatting movements while cumming, moving up and down, showering Mother Grace's torso.

Grace felt her pussy squirt for the first time, drenching her ball sack and washing the chapel steps behind her as well as the novices who had approached earlier to shower in Kristanna's juices. They just received a second coat, this time from Mother Grace. The mother superior's thick nipples exploded in a beautiful shower of milk, swinging and spraying in multiple directions as they barely contained the sheer pressure.

Denise felt the warm milk from both Grace and Kristanna's tits cover her from head to toe. She rolled her eyes, opening her mouth in bliss and allowing her horse cock to unload everything inside Megan, bloating the novice's belly with her cum. Denise laughed in ecstasy, rubbing her hands all over her body to spread the milk that showered her. Spitting the excessive fluids in her mouth and feeling as it slid down her chin and neck. Her hips moved on their own, smashing her pubes on Megan's face.

Megan's torso began to rise from the stone altar, inflating like a balloon as she received three gargantuan loads of cum inside her from every available hole in her body. In a matter of seconds, the obscene amount of cum was gushing out Megan's nose and through the edges of her mouth, then through her cunt and asshole splashing against Denise, Kristanna, and Mother Grace's balls. Megan's abdomen became so distended that it looked like she had swallowed an oversized swiss ball. Her fast expansion put in check any reasonable limits to the human body.

It was a mystery how it was even possible for someone's skin to stretch this much and this fast without bursting or suffering serious damage. And yet, the multiple loads continued gushing inside Megan uninterrupted. The loads mixed inside her digestive tract, filling every space available inside her body. Having nowhere to go cum traveled up her esophagus and splashed against Denises's cock, shooting through her mouth. Simultaneously the pressure forced cum out of her asshole, which was utterly sealed by both Kristanna and Grace's cock. With the blocked path, the cum sprayed through the small spaces with extreme pressure, flying in every direction and blasting their bodies.

Almost a full minute later and Denise was the first to take a step back, pulling her cock out of Megan's mouth. The doctor didn't hesitate to grab her equine cock with both hands and continue to stroke the cum-covered member fiercely, while she shot out the last thick ropes of spunk on Megan's face.

Megan was going through what could only be described as an out-of-body experience. The novice rolled her eyes so hard she could almost see her back. Her dislodged jaw hung wide open and her tongue stuck out obscenely. The novice managed to breathe for less than a second. She used the air she had to let out a visceral scream, but quickly her vocal cords were flooded, her scream quickly turned into a gurgling, followed by a torrent of cum that immediately shot out with power, projected out of her mouth and all over the floor as well as Denise. She vomited stream after stream of cum, spasming, unable to contain anything inside.

The mix of spunk formed a gooey mixture that was thicker than yogurt, slow to move or splash, approaching more a paste than a liquid. It poured out of Megan's mouth in a continuous stream, falling over the broken image of Jesus and the cross on the ground and pooling around it. Kristanna laughed loudly, drunk in the sexual energy filling the entire chapel. Both her and Denise opened their mouths, their eyes glowing brightly as they absorbed it all eagerly, feeding in amounts of energy previously unknown to both of them.

Around them, the orgy went on. While some novices were lying and fucking on the benches, others had knocked them away, fucking each other on the cold stone floor in their eagerness. Like wild animals in heat, the novices moaned and grunted.

A particularly thick novice smothered the faces of two others with her ass and newly grown ballsack, all while sucking on the cock of yet another novice with the thirst of a hundred deserts. Moans, screams, noises of wet, clapping bodies as well as fluids splashing on wood and stone filled the chapel. Kristanna could finally comprehend why this ritual was called "The Carnal Baptism" after all.

-----------------------------

Megan had been lying next to the stone altar for a while now. The novice was covered in cum and bloated with it. Her disturbingly distended abdomen completely prevented her mobility, blocking her view to anything below her breasts. While the cum slowly leaked out of her gaping holes, the black novice simply lied with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face, the inverted pentagram brand shining on her forehead.

Sister Denise was the one who lied on her back at the stone altar, replacing Megan. She had her legs fully spread on a "V" shape, her horse cock pointed to the ceiling of the chapel. Holding Denise's ankles with both hands and pounding the doctor with abandon was Mother Grace. Her newly acquired twin cocks were both buried inside Denise's cunt and asshole.

The Mother Superior had an almost scary look. She was pure lust and obsession. She smiled, but at the same time seemed like she didn't even see Denise in front of her. Grace's entire being was consumed by pleasure, she opened her eyes wide with a psychotic look. Her focus hijacked by overwhelming sensations as her cocks violated Denise and deformed her torso beyond recognition.

Grace clenched her round and fat ass cheeks, feeling them clap against each other as she launched her hips forward with all of her strength. She pulled back almost half-way before repeating the gesture and watching her dicks impale Denise once more. It was hard to tell if Mother Grace had even noticed that Megan fell to the side and now she pounded Denise's holes. It was all the same, as long as she didn't stop fucking.

While pounding relentlessly, Grace had Denise's horse shaft trapped between her huge, watermelon-sized tits. The Mother Superior juicy nipples looked like two porous thumbs dripping milk constantly. Her movements naturally caused her soft breasts to shake and jerk Denise's horse cock. Those two impossibly perky flesh mounds clapped against each other, moving to stroke the doctor's appendage.

But Mother Grace's thrusts weren't only directed towards Denise. When Grace pulled her hips back she showed as much appetite as she launched them forward. That was because Kristanna was behind Grace with her massive cock deeply lodged inside the nun's asshole. Each time the nun pulled back she was swallowing the redhead's cock with her ass, her huge cheeks practically chewing on it.

Mother Grace's long, raven hair contained several silver strings among them, one of the only traits of her true age that remained after her drastic transformation. Kristanna had most of that hair wrapped around her clenched fist. Keeping a stable stance the redhead pulled Grace back by the hair, making sure the nun would back up all the way and engulf her entire cock with that asshole.

Underneath the trio of constantly thrusting hips, the two massive ball sacks smashed on each other. Kristanna's superior gonads swung back and forth, pinning Mother Grace's balls against Denise's scrotum, which hang by the edge of the stone altar being utterly beaten by Grace's bigger ball sack.

Denise's back arched on the altar as Grace's cocks almost worked as a second spine inside her. Slowly sliding away from the pounding nun, the doctor's head slowly moved past the edge of the stone altar. She barely noticed the loss of support, rolling her eyes as her head hang back. She simply stared at the wall in pure bliss. But soon her field of view was blocked by two beautiful thighs and a swinging scrotum. She looked up to see Sister Beth who had finally returned.

The nun wasted no time and grabbed Denise's head with both hands, then shoved her cock up the doctor's throat, watching her neck bulge with the shape of her thick penis. Slowly, Beth's cock invaded Denise's throat. The bulge moved deeper down the doctor's esophagus, her chest, and torso until it met up with Mother Grace's twin dicks inside.

With three twenty-inch cocks deeply buried inside her, Denise lost all sense of her weight. She was thoroughly possessed by cock, almost lifted in the air, fully taken and impaled. It looked like there was some kind of three-armed creature fighting to get out of her torso as the cocks stretched the skin and poked outwards at different pacing and angles with Grace and Beth's uncoordinated thrusts.

Kristanna looked at Beth over Mother Grace's head. The taller redhead smiled as she enjoyed that profane foursome with the nuns. Between moans and grunts, she spoke, "It seems like Mother Grace was quick to adjust to her new body, don't you think!" Still holding Denise's head with both hands and thrusting her hips, Sister Beth nodded in response. "No one can resist your blessings, my angel! Especially in this holy place!"

Kristanna laughed at the irony of being called an angel, but the main point of the message stood true. She was defiling a chapel with a massive orgy. The epitome of self-indulgence, blasphemy, and hedonism. The altar where messes were conducted was now covered in a thick layer of jizz, milk, and cunt juices. The image of Christ shattered on the ground, porcelain shards swimming in a pool of cum.

The fact remained that Mother Grace had barely tried to resist. The nun immediately embraced the nature of her transformations, easily accepting the concept of violating her novices with her new twin cocks. Kristanna's fluids had the power to induce a pleasure frenzy, that much was true. But they weren't irresistible. For the most part, her fluids just amplified what was already there. And with Mother Grace, there was a lot of backed-up desire to be enhanced, maybe years worth of repression and self-deception.

Right now, the nature of her true self was evident in the eagerness with which the Mother Superior pounded Sister Denise. Nevertheless, it was difficult to determine who in this foursome fucked with more eagerness and determination. All of them seemed like they couldn't stop thrusting their hips even if their lives depended on it. Except for Denise who simply lied on the altar taking everything. This tireless pounding was extended for several long minutes of pleasure. They seemed to have endless stamina, but eventually, they had to reach a climax.

Denise was the first to blow her load. Her horse cock shot cum up the air like a fountain. The thick jizz flew up several meters before it rained down upon all of them. As her equine shaft shook and wiggled with the constant pounding, the jizz was shot everywhere. Her cock looked like a loose firehose, spinning and spraying cum in random directions.

The doctor was promptly joined in her orgasm by Mother Grace. The nun was still learning how to deal with the overwhelming sensations of both giving and receiving penetration, let alone with two cocks! Grace's brain practically melted as she reached the most intense orgasm of her life. Her face deformed in extreme expressions, she let out a guttural grunt that trailed off only when the air in her lungs ended. It looked like Grace was having a stroke as the bulges on Denise's belly began to round up, losing the shape of cocks and becoming rounder, then swelling rapidly as the cum filled both her womb and asshole. Grace's nipples erupted like sprinklers, showering Denise and Beth with warm milk.

Kristanna felt the spasms inside Grace's body squeezing her cock as the nun practically convulsed in front of her. She also felt Grace's pussy showering her ball sack with fluids. The redhead had no reason to hold back, she came so hard she almost passed out. Rolling her eyes and screaming Kristanna put all of her willpower into that single moment, dumping her load with no regard for consequences.

As she arched her back, Kristanna felt her cunt gush its juices all over the novices fucking on the steps behind her. One of them was worshipping Kristanna's ass and swinging ball sack, and thus she was hit right on the face. Kristanna's tits bounced dousing Grace's back and hair with milk while the Mother Superior's belly grew with the impossible volumed of cum invading it.

Mother Grace decided to let go of Denise's ankles. Instead, the Mother Superior opened her arms wide and tossed her head back. She faced the ceiling as if she was opening her chest, ready to be struck by a beam coming from above. She felt free, experiencing the full bliss of God. She almost felt time pass in slow motion while emptying her balls inside Denise, feeling the horse cock occasionally swing and slap on her tits, blasting cum on her tits and face.

Grace's belly churned as Kristanna's cum pumped inside with the power of a fire hose. The nun felt the thick spunk filling her up to look nine months pregnant, then beyond it. The cum started making its way through her entire digestive tract, pressure building up. The fluids invaded her insides so fast, soaking everything. Grace opened her eyes wide with a wicked smile. There was a moment of calm before the storm as she then opened her mouth wide and allowed a powerful jet of Kristanna's cum to pour out.

Trying her best to control the involuntary spasms and her choking reflexes, Grace convulsed in unrestrained bliss. She rolled her eyes and turned her head from side to side vomiting cum all over Denise and Beth as if she had just come out of The Exorcist movie. One could swear Mother Grace was smiling even in that situation, but it was hard to tell for sure as her face was a mess of emotions and reflexive impulses. The Mother Superior's body turned into a mere conduit that received and then expelled Kristanna's overflowing cum in powerful jets. The redhead grunted pulling the Mother Superior's hair and smashing her pelvis on those juice ass cheeks, pumping her load in ecstasy.

Opening her mouth, Sister Beth tried to drink most of Grace's milk as well as Kristanna's cum. The nun was completely soaked in fluids, her skin wasn't even visible anymore as she looked like a melting wax doll. Beth fed her load straight into Denise's stomach, the doctor's already growing belly began to swell even more rapidly, inflating like a water balloon. Both Beth and Mother Grace felt the warm cum engulfing their cocks inside, then traveling back Denise's holes and splashing on their crotches, washing over their ball sacks.

The pentagram on Mother Grace's forehead began to slowly disappear, vanishing completely in seconds. The dark taint also was pulled back from her eyeballs, revealing her irises once again as they quickly shifted into a bright red color. The same taint and veins that surrounded Sister Beth's eyes now surrounded Mother Grace's, except they had a dark-red tone to it. She was no longer a part of the ritual. Kristanna had turned Mother Grace into a Vassal.

Looking over the chapel behind her Kristanna once again admired the orgy. On the benches, the novices piled up on each other and moaned in ecstasy. An agglomerate of bodies, skin, sweat, and cum. She noticed the two new faces in the crowd, brought by Sister Beth as ordered. One of them was Rebecca, Sister Beth's pet with a massive dick and balls that almost dragged on the floor.

The petite redhead had her hands tied up behind her body. Her mammoth-sized cock fully erect, a flesh pole extending for over two feet ahead of her. There was a vibrator shoved in her cock slit, like a cork preventing her from cumming. With each step Rebecca took, her dick swung left and right. The beach-ball-sized testicles shifted over her small thighs. She wore nothing but a white novice veil, but Kristanna could still see the brand of an upside-down cross on the girl's forehead denoting she belonged to Beth. Freckles adorned her pale cheeks, she had a perfect button nose and those beautiful grey eyes. Kristanna could notice an obscene aura of desire around the novice, as well as the emptiness and hunger in her eyes.

Next to Rebecca was Lily, Doctor Denise's nurse assistant. The Asian girl still had her defining features. The pale white skin, long, straight and black hair, and a mostly small body frame. Most likely of Japanese descent, her cuteness was evident.

But that was practically the only aspects the girl retained of her former self. Now Lily not only had an impressive dick hanging between her thighs, but she also had the two most gigantic tits ever conceived. Proportionally they were much bigger than Valery's. While the nurse's cock was average if compared to the others in the chapel, her breasts were so big they covered up her entire torso. It was surprising how she could even walk with those. However, her nipples weren't visible. At the center of Lily's aureola, there was only a small pocket of flesh, the nipples seemed to be tugged inside the flesh mounds and hidden from sight. On her forehead, Lily had a brand on the shape of a purple horseshoe, Denise's brand.

Both Rebecca and Lily wore leather leashes around their necks. Rebecca walked to the side benches and placed her cock on top of a few novices in a clumsy attempt to get them to touch it. The poor girl was so backed up she could barely think. But Lilly simply stood there, timid and uncertain. It was the first time Kristanna saw what the VR simulations had done to the nurse. Kristanna pulled her cock out of Mother Grace and headed towards Lily. Her steel-hard appendage flinging cum left and right as she walked. When she approached, the nurse looked up at her with pleading eyes. Lily didn't say a word, and instead simply embraced one of her gigantic breasts with her tiny arms. Her fingers slid inside the pockets at her areolas spreading them apart. Kristanna raised her eyebrows, watching those nipples stretch open. She understood the request immediately. Kristanna lined up her cock head to Lily's pussy-nipple and pushed in.

As the redhead thrust forward her cock slid inside Lily's nipple easily. It was so warm and tight inside. Kristanna felt a shiver run up her spine, this felt just right. Lily's tit was sucking the cock inside, it felt almost as good as fucking a tight asshole. Kristanna took a step forward and plunged a few more inches of cock inside Lily's tit. They were re-defining the term "titfuck" for sure, and it felt amazing. Kristanna looked to her side and saw Beth approaching, hunger in her eyes as she lodged her cock on Lily's other breasts. Fully immersed in those sensations, Kristanna turned to Beth and wrapped her arms around the nun's waist. She pulled Beth into a passionate kiss, their tits pressing on each other. While their hips moved on their own in snake-like motions they kissed and groped each other shamelessly. Lily seemed to be enjoying it too, her cock was hard as a rock, trapped between her cleavage.

A couple of novices crawled behind Kristanna and Sister Beth. They began to lick and caress their hanging ballsacks. Their tongues danced over the wrinkled skin, tasting some of the juices sliding down from their pussies. Getting high in the pleasure the novices slowly moved up to worship their asses and pussies. Their hands took turns cupping the scrotums or massaging their ass cheeks. Both Sister Beth and Kristanna let out moans of enjoyment at the novice's cares, looking at each other, and smiling wickedly between each kiss as they coordinated their thrusts into Lily's pussy nipples.

Kristanna
Kristanna
459 Followers