Camp Sunshine

Story Info
Auditor has good time at nudist camp client.
2.2k words
4.36
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I work for a small accounting firm, and last month I was assigned to the Sunshine account. The Sunshine company operates a nudist camp about fifty miles from our office. As I drove over for their annual audit, I wondered what I would encounter. I had never been to a nudist camp, and my mind was spinning.

The entrance was well landscaped, and a sign at the entry sign read, "Adults Only." I parked and walked to the office door. It was open, so I entered to find a nice reception area and front desk, a coffee and soft drink bar, accommodations and rental information, and everyone other than me was buck naked. The owner, Mr. Buckley, was expecting me in his office.

"Hello," I said, "I'm here for the audit."

Mr. Buckley smiled and stood up, showing off a burly body with a round tummy and I couldn't help notice a relaxed floppy penis and testicles. He welcomed me and showed me to a work space that was stacked with last year's records of income and expenses.

"Hope you won't have any trouble," he said, as he shook my hand.

Past years' audits had been simple. Not much tricky in their accounts, so I replied, "I doubt it will take me very long, thanks."

"How about coffee?"

"Sure," I replied.

He called out for someone to bring me coffee, and in a jiffy his wife walked in, an older woman who was still in decent shape, holding my coffee just under her bare breasts. I tried not to stare at her the tippy-top of her bare pussy slit.

"Thank you," I said as I sipped the coffee. This, I thought, was going to be a very nice assignment.

Mr. Buckley came and went while I opened the books and unpacked my laptop. Then he said, "Oh, how about a tour of the facilities?"

Actually, it was a good idea for me to see the condition of the structures and get a sense of maintenance needs. "Okay," I said.

He didn't stop to ask me to undress, and I strode into the main plaza area in my casual business attire next to his girthy body with his small pecker pointing the way. He led me to the pool, poolside snack bar, restroom facilities, and then into an area with small cottages and lots for parking campers and RVs. As I assessed the enterprise, I was constantly distracted by nude sunbathers, naked swimmers, and bare campers who smiled at me and gave a friendly greeting.

Everything was on display, from older sagging bodies that weren't much to look at to middle age and younger residents and campers. It quickly became clear that bare pussies were the trend. Even grandmas seemed happy with their clean slits on display. As for the males, frankly, seen one, seen 'em all, was kinda true. All but one or two were telescoped in and puny with little puffy ball sacks underneath. Of course, one never knows about their erect size, but to the casual observer there wasn't much difference. After a while, you get used to it all.

I hit the jackpot with this job. Who says accounting is boring?

I spent my lunch hour at the poolside enjoying the scene of sunbathing women who weren't always careful to keep their legs together. A women near me asked if I would help her apply sun lotion. I rubbed it on her back and shoulders while peering down for a close look at her nipples.

In the afternoon, a tall and handsome younger man entered the office. The staff were happy to see him and stopped what they were doing to greet him.

"Hi Freddy," the women said. And Mr. Buckley came out to speak with him. Then Freddy went into a changing area to get ready for an afternoon visit.

Mr. Buckley told me, "Freddy Sizemore comes here from time to time. We let him and let him use the facilities for free because he stimulates our business."

Just when I was about to ask how, Freddy came out from the locker room. Standing there was a model physique with a world class schlong. Even limp, his was three or four orders of magnitude grander than all the other limp dicks I had seen. I could only imagine what this thing looked like when it got hard.

The office ladies gathered around making small talk with Freddy. And then I noticed a curious thing. As she chatted with Freddy, Mrs. Buckley was casually touching his cock. Her hand moved it from side to side and slid up and down while her husband looked on with a smile.

Mr. Buckley said, "Is it okay to announce you now?"

Freddy nodded, "Sure, I'll go on over to the hot tub."

"Oh," Mr. Buckley said, "This is our accountant here for an audit. Do you mind taking him with you? I'm sure he'd like to know about this activity for our guests."

Freddy stuck out his hand, "Glad to meet you," as Mrs. Buckley let go of his cock.

As Freddy and I walked, I heard the loudspeaker, "Ladies, Freddy is back with us today and will be at the hot tub for the next hour."

Freddy then explained, "Mr. Buckley lets me come here as often as I can." Out of the corner of my eye I could see his dick fly back and forth as we walked. He continued, "Ladies who want to can get in the hot tub with me."

My mind was racing. "For an hour?" I asked. "But how?"

"Well, I have to get ready, you know, and keep my head in the game."

"How do you do that?" I asked.

"A couple of things," he said, "Strange as it seems, I have to relax and remind myself how fun this is. Sometimes I pretend that I'm in a play. For instance, with each lady, I pretend that she's sneaking out on her husband or that her husband is watching and encouraging her. I let my imagination go wild. And, yes I do pop a blue pill for added insurance."

Then he added, "There is one rule that helps. Before they get into the hot tub with me, each gal must select a favorite song on the juke box. The rule is that as long as their song is playing, they can do what they want. Once the song ends they must let someone else take a turn. That way, I get short breaks."

I was impressed by his planning. As we approached the pool area I noticed several women walking toward the pavilion. Freddie greeted a few who he knew by name. Some were accompanied by husbands.

As Freddie stepped into the hot tub he gazed at the variety of wives he would soon be sitting on his cock. Among the women were some quite attractive along with a range of shapes and sizes and ages.

I took a pool chair behind him so I could face the ladies as they mounted Freddie. I wanted to see their faces as they felt his dick move into them. My own dick was out of control. Cum was wetting my leg. Finally, it dawned on me that I was at a nudist camp. Why was I still dressed? I undressed and for the first time in my life several women were looking at me naked, peeking at my respectable but normal sized dick. It felt so good to be in the open air without clothes, with naked women, and to feel the breeze on my balls. I grabbed a towel and returned to my chair.

The first lady put her quarter in the juke box and chose "I'm Every Woman." As the music pulsed, she stepped into the water with Freddie. He was sitting with his cock half submerged looking like a periscope in the water. I had a perfect view of her smiling face as she edged up toward him. She smiled as Freddie put his strong hands on her hips and moved her into position. I had a good view of his cock head just underneath the split of her pussy lips.

He placed his big dick at her entry as she let it enter her slowly. It was all I could do not to play with my own cock as the music played and she lowered herself gradually. Then I looked around and saw two of the other man wanking themselves slowly as they watched. Why not? I let myself enjoy the scene. One of the waiting ladies caught my eye and nodded and gave me the okay sign.

The first woman raised up and down on Freddie's dick, letting it slide in and out. I imagined that she was testing her limits and seeing how deep she could take him. Since pop songs are only about three minutes long, it was hard to tell if she had time enough to reach a climax. I assumed not and that she would save that for her man later that night.

The song ended, and she courteously relinquished his cock while the next wife in line selected her song. Freddie had a few moments to take a sip of water and relax. A Barry White song announced that the next women was ready. She stepped into the water, a long-legged beautiful woman, faced Freddie and looked at me over his shoulder. I smiled as I watched her repeat the process, taking her time to allow his thickness to spread her as wide as possible. All the while, I pumped my own dick but was careful not to spew. Just to stimulate.

The next wife played "All Night Long" while her husband escorted her to Freddie. He held her hand as she stepped into the water, then he sat next to me, and we watched together as she let Freddie fuck her.

I asked the husband, "Come here often?"

As we both stroked our cocks, he answered, "When we can. We have a cabin here and try to come over when the weather is nice."

"Did you know about Freddie?" I asked again.

"We had heard about him, but this is our first time to meet him."

"So, this is your wife's first time to try his big cock?" I asked. When I asked him this, he started pumping himself harder, so I added, "Your wife must love feeling that huge dick in her pussy."

The poor guy was breathing hard and turning red.

"Just look at her face," I kept talking, quite enjoying tormenting this poor husband, "Did you ever think that you'd see your wife fucked by such a thing as that?"

Whether it was my words or just watching his wife get filled by Freddie, this little husband lost control and his cum pushed out for us all to see. Others looked on and stared as this husband lost his potency while watching a bull take care of his wife.

When the song ended, his wife had to reassure her husband that everything would be okay. I overheard her say, "Now, now, yes, it was fun, but you're still my honey bunny." As they walked away, she turned and winked at Freddie.

And so it went for the hour. There were little breaks in the action, but in all I think Freddie administered at least a dozen mini-fucks. He was polite and stayed until everyone who wanted to be dipped had a turn.

As the last guest approached, Freddie asked, "Do you mind if I choose the song?" She nodded, and he said, "Play 'Push and Pull' by Rufus Thompson." She made the selection and stepped into the water. Freddy thanked her and said, "You're my last today, so I'm gonna cum you." She looked surprised, then he added, "If that's okay with you."

She nodded, and Freddy stood and let her sit on the side of the pool. He spread her legs and entered her. Then he picked her up with his dick deep inside her and walked around in the hip-deep water. I watched his balls bouncing under her as they moved.

Freddy returned to his sitting position, and I could see this wife's face as his last potent pushes released his load of jism. Her face told me what was happening. She must have felt the warm jets of cum fill her as Freddie let out sighs.

Minutes later, Freddie was toweling off and asking me how it was. I told him it was amazing, and I can see how he helped the business. We walked to the office, and Freddie waved to many of the campers. His soft cock was still thick and quite an attraction to passers-by.

At the office, Freddie asked if he could have a cabin for the night because one of the husbands told him that his wife was away for the day but would return that evening and he wanted Freddie to surprise her. Mr. Buckley said, "Sure, you can have number nine."

It was hard for me to finish the audit, but I completed what I needed and was about to leave when the husband who I had taunted into ejaculating at the pool came in. He saw me and said, "Damn, that was amazing!" My wife, Barbara, wants to know what you are doing this evening.

I looked at Mr. Buckley, and he smiled and said, "You can have cabin number ten."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers