Why We Share

Story Info
Couple Explains Why They Share.
2.8k words
4.52
4.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,018 Followers

Why We Share

I know I won't be able to explain it to most people so they would understand, so why even try, but I want people to know that it works for us and we know a few couples who feel as we do, but trying to explain how we feel to others is probably beyond what most people can comprehend. We have what both of us consider to be nearly a perfect marriage. We love each other, but as important as that is, the fact is we get along as well, and we genuinely like being together. We enjoy each other's company. We think alike and agree on most things, like politics and religion and what is important to us both. Unlike some married couples, we actually have fun doing things together. After we read a book, for example, we will talk about it and be interested in what the other person has to say. When we do something we like, each is eager to share that experience.

Just thinking about her with someone else is a sexual charge like I have never had before. I will picture it in my mind, imagining each scenario, envisioning her with another man's cock in her pussy and it will send me over the top. I will fantasize about it, masturbating to the images of them and I will come intensely, luxuriating in the mental pictures it conjures up.

Claire is truly a beautiful woman, and I know how lucky I am, and although I am no George Clooney, I am probably not hard for her to look at, at least I hope not. We fit well together and I feel we are well matched. Then why would we even consider sharing one another with other people? Because we love each other enough, and because it is a great turn on for me and I cherish the thought of it.

I began thinking of it even before she told me about her first experience with sex. I had thought of sharing her, thought of her fucking someone else, so when she told me about her and Jim I was thrilled. When I imagined her with Trevor I couldn't wait to propose it.

Jim was her first, so after she was with Trevor, I agreed she could continue having sex with him. It just seemed logical, like the natural thing to do. Not only natural, but wonderful. After she began with my friend Trevor, I knew it was right for us, and since Trevor is my best friend I have shared everything I have with him, why not her? He has been my closest friend since junior high.

So the first time I shared my wife with another man was with Trevor and things just fell into place. Our conversation beforehand went from sports to politics and then to our lives and how much we cared for one another, then to sex. Trevor had said once that he would share anything he had with me and I agreed, saying I couldn't think of anything I wouldn't be willing to split with him. Claire was there with us and she looked curious.

"What about something you could not split?" Claire asked before we did it. We both looked at her confused, but her smile was revealing and her meaning became obvious quickly.

"That would be up to you," I said, understanding quickly that she meant herself. But her question thrilled me.

"You would be comfortable?" she asked. I told her I had already thought of it, and I loved the idea. I explained that I thought of us as a team anyway, so it didn't seem all that shocking. "You would not feel jealous?" she asked.

"Of some people, maybe, but not of Trevor," I said. "The three of have had fun together. Seeing you have a good time makes me feel good too," I said, "especially when it is with someone I like. Maybe that sounds bad, you have to only have fun with who I like, but that's the truth. At least if I am being honest, but the idea of you having sex with Trevor thrills me, actually," I said honestly, revealing something I never had before, but something that had been a reality for years.

"So you would be okay with it?" she asked.

"Yes, even sex. I would love that!" I said sincerely. She nodded and I kissed her. "Yes, even sex," I said, surprising myself a bit by my being so honest. "Would you like to fuck Claire?" I asked Trevor when I saw him next.

"Well, she is your wife," he said.

"That is not what I asked. If you had the chance? If I told you I was okay with it? Would you want to?"

"Of course," he said, being as honest as a best friend could be. "Claire is the sexiest woman I know. Any man would." She smiled when I told her about what he had said.

"Thank you," she said to him the next time we saw him. They looked at one another like I never had seen them do before. There was lust in their eyes and I smiled at the two of them, thrilled by the thought of them doing what I had fantasized about many times.

"Don't tell me you have never thought of it before," I said to him. She shook her head as I asked him, indicating she never had, but he nodded.

"Many times," he said, and my wife looked surprised.

"Not until now," she confessed with a grin. "But.... "

"But?" I said.

"But now I know I would like to," she said. "I guess I have always wanted to, deep down," she said softly. Her face turning to him. "I always thought of it as wrong, but you make me realize I always have wanted it. I also think of us as a team," she said. "Now I realize what that really means. I think I love you both," she said with a look of total honesty.

"Then I will leave you two to consummate your friendship," I said, "for the first time." Claire turned to me and thanked me. "I really do love you enough to give you the space and time to be in bed with our friend Trevor."

She put one hand out to me and the other one out to my friend. He took her hand, as I did, and I will tell you I have never felt as close to anyone as I did to both of them at that moment as he and I held my wife's hands. It was one of the most intensely happy moments of my life. The two of us stood in a circle holding the hands of the woman we obviously both loved, and I knew at that moment that he would be having sex with her soon, and--even more remarkably--I wanted it more than anything I can remember.

After I returned to the house the next morning she told me how good it was having sex with Trevor. I listened and felt only happiness that she had liked it so much, that she was willing to tell me, and that she had truly loved it. Then she got quiet and asked me if I could handle her having it with someone else. Amazingly, I knew who she was asking about without her even having to say.

"Jim?" I said. She nodded. Jim was her first. They had had sex as neighbors and I knew she always had cared for him, even after we were married I knew she had feelings for Jim. Right after we were married she told me about her friend Jim, and that is when she admitted he was the first person she had ever had sex with.

"Yes," she said. "I admit I still think about our first time together in that shed." She had told me they only had sex twice, but the first time was really memorable for her. She described it that night to me in detail, telling me what led them to it, where they did it, and I actually enjoyed listening to her tell me all about her first sexual experience. It was a voyeur's delight, hearing about my wife wanting another man.

Since I had given her my blessing for her to have sex with Trevor, I saw no reason why she shouldn't be able to have sex with her old friend Jim. It seemed like a natural thing, since he was a former sex partner and she had feelings for him, which I knew she also had for Trevor. The thought of it exhilarated me. Since Trevor is my best friend and I have shared everything I have with him, now I had even shared my wife. He has been my best friend since junior high and I was filled with a wonderful feeling about what had taken place.

The night she asked me if I could handle her having sex with a second person, we talked about my having the same privilege. She thought it was only fair that the same liberty be given to me as to her. "Who would you like to have sex with?" she asked with amazing candor.

I thought about it and told her at the time there was no one who I had thought about, but I promised to think about it and let her know what I came up with. "Our sex is very satisfying to me, but I can understand your feelings about Trevor and Jim and think it could be very exciting. I don't have anyone right now I have a sexual interest in, but if that happens I will tell you," I said, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"What about Cynthia?" she asked. Cynthia is her best friend. She is a single woman who is a lawyer, a person who owns a huge house, drives expensive cars, and who is absolutely gorgeous. Yes, I had fantasized about her, but it was only masturbatory sex and nothing serious. I had, of course, thought about her, but only in the abstract, not seriously wanting to do anything about it.

I told her about a few fantasies, but assured her it wasn't something I longed for. "But there is a chance?" she said hopefully.

"I guess so," I said, "but it is you I have sexual interest in. I am satisfied with my wife," I said. "In bed you are the best ever for me. Claire I love you so. I have no desire for someone else. For me you are everything I want. I do not resent that you have desires for other men, Trevor or Jim, but I swear you are plenty for this husband. You fill me with happiness, whether you are fucking me or one of your friends," I said. "I love you more than I can make you understand," I added.

I didn't understand it myself, but I was happy she could have lovers, although I was convinced I needed only her. When she came home after being with Trevor or Jim I asked her to tell me all about what they did, how much she enjoyed it, and what she liked best. It was like being there with her, sharing not only her, but the sexual experience. Then I asked her if she would mind if I watched them, either her with Trevor or with Jim. She was quiet for a while, but then asked if that was really what I wanted.

"It is, yes," I said. "I have thought about it a lot lately, and that would please me," I said. "I would Ike that very much. Many men like me are watchers," I said. "If you could do that, I would really enjoy it." After she thought about it for a while, she nodded and said she would.

"Maybe you could do them together," I said. "Do you think you would be interested in that?" She admitted that she had thought about that, a threesome with Trevor and Jim.

"I will ask them," she said. I knew they would like that, and the voyeur in me was thrilled at the possibility. The day they came to the house it was easy to see they were both extremely excited at the prospect of having a threesome with my wife, and I was ecstatic over the possibility. We chatted for a while, as if it was a normal evening, then I led them into the bedroom and Claire followed behind.

Once inside I stepped aside and moved to the chair by the window. Claire immediately began to kiss each one, helping them to relax and feel comfortable with making love to her as her husband watched. That is not something that comes naturally to most men. People feel sex is a private thing, so the natural instinct is to be uncomfortable doing it in front of others.

Each man took off an item of her clothing and they held her between them. Each kissed her and she took turns kissing each one of them back as she stood in front of her two male friends. I was ecstatic, seeing them readying her for sex, knowing that soon their cocks would take turns fucking her, sliding in and out of her wet and willing pussy.

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and my breathing was elevated like I had been running a marathon. I watched them take off her clothes and after that she began undressing each of them. When they were all nude she led them to the bed and crawled on it in front of them.

I guess they had decided who would enter her first and she laid back on the bed and opened her legs for Trevor, who climbed between her thighs and placed his stiff erection at her entrance, slowly pushing it into her. I gasped as I saw him slid between her puffy lips, pushing them apart and his cock disappearing deep in her vagina. She put her head back on the pillow and sighed as he slipped deeper in her love canal. He began moving slowly in and out as Jim went to her mouth and began kissing her with a great deal of tongue and passion. Trevor moved into her and after a few thrusts held himself still deep in her, remaining deep and pushing his hips against her pelvis, forcing himself tight against Claire's body, keeping his weight to her groin, letting her feel his erection deep inside of her.

Jim's hands held her breasts and massaged them delicately, moving his fingers over her bare flesh, pinching her nipples gently between two of his fingers. Claire's face was radiant, a slight smile creased her mouth and her eyes were closed as she savored the feel of her two men pleasuring her body.

When Trevor came she let him empty himself into her, shooting jet after jet of semen between her labia lips, milking his cock with the muscles of her pussy. When he was done he pulled out of her and Jim quickly took his place, putting his mouth against her wet vulva and licking the cum of her other friend from inside her, lapping like a cat between her puffy pussy lips.

Claire lifted her legs and drew her legs up and apart, pushing her knees to the side, giving him as much access to her as she could, then she put her hands on his head and pulled his mouth against her sex, her legs spread wide and her voice crying out to heaven. After she came from his mouth, he crawled up her body and slid his cock quickly into her pussy. Jim fucked her for the fifth time in his life, adding to the two times they had done it before me and the two times they had done after I gave her permission. Jim fucked her steadily then until he came and added his semen to Trevor's. They stayed connected until he had recovered from his second orgasm and she had as well from her third.

My wife had fucked two men for me and I was as grateful as a sailor given shore leave. She kissed them both goodbye at the front door, then came to me and we embraced each other for over twenty minutes, relishing the feeling of our bodies held together. We then went in to the bedroom and I fucked her for myself for two hours and fell asleep. The next morning we simply cuddled, holding one another, talking about the day before, sharing again what she had done. I may not be able to explain why we do it, but the feeling we had the morning after is certainly reason enough.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,018 Followers