All Comments on 'Camp Sutton Pt. 07'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGee7 months ago

Magical. You have a gift for story telling that is sublime. A perfect start to my day. Five stars.

toesucker1toesucker17 months ago

Very nice. That face sitting scene was hot! But now we have complications — things were going a little too smoothly, weren’t they?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five stars again! As I've said before, your story telling is fantastic. Your descriptions use multiple senses and the action is so compelling. Then the twist with the adventurous campers, that is, by the way, so typical of campers in any kind of camp. Thanks for another wonderful chapter; I can't wait to see how this is resolved.

By the way, a mainstream fiction writer that reminds me of you is Deanna Raybourn's Veronica Speedwell series.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay7 months agoAuthor

The ENTIRE completed Camp Sutton series is now available on any device through the link on my page. All chapters will be released on here eventually, but any support over there means the world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES