All Comments on 'Campaign'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago

Oh sweet baby jesus, not fucking edrider. Instant one star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I'm sorry, but what the fuck was that? Thats all I'll say.

no rating

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Different

But, quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too confusing... lost me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to fucking weird for this old man .maybe you can try again

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

Yrs yes quite enjoyable..... if you are a fucking retard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I usually enjoy your writing style. But this was tough to read. Story was ok, but the style was just not your usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No comment. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many stories, such poor ratings, some people never learn. Not quite sure what this mess was supposed to be, but it stunk to high heaven. I'd rate it negatively if that were possible. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF is that crap ?

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

I'm very confused with what just happened here.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

If my partner ever did that to me, it would be the final straw. The manipulation, the lack of trust... would be unforgivable. Particularly when lines of communication were open. She hadn't done anything and told her husband everything that happened.

She should not put up with that crap. Divorce the manipulating piece-of-shit. It wasn't just him: he organised two others to be in on the deal as well and they agreed, keeping her in the dark. Trust blown to pieces.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

WOW! I'm impressed!

This was interesting, entertaining and fun!

It kept me guessing and was a smooth read.

I almost wished it was longer which is praise from me.

I'm usually not a fan of your regular submissions but you surprised me.

Thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm. Seems to be a lot of "love" in the comments! LoL!

eldrider73 is actually a talented writer. He usually writes about sadistic crimes against men by insane women and how the men wimp out in submission which basically turns people's stomaches and results in low ratings.

This was a great little story guys.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

It's a decent story and a good premise, but the easy resolution and total lack of conflict make it less than it could be.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Something new,

thanks

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

More. The ending needs more explanation. Paula needs to have closure, Stan needs to be fired and burned. Maybe an epilogue as Ch 2. I just don't feel enough finish to the story.

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Wow! I really liked this story. Somehow you got me to become VERY invested in Elizabeth's and Ronald's marriage, and in Elizabeth NOT become the A-1. Jeezus - I even did quick scans over parts where she and the candidate were together, so I could quickly make sure that they did NOT have an affair.

.

When I read about her spying on Ron and the A-1 and seeing the envelope pass, I somehow figured, or at least hoped it was something innocent. Thank god. In this story my heart actually began to beat faster when I realized that Elizabeth was in danger of breaking wedding vows. You made it happen with just words.

.

As much as I have enjoyed your other stories, mostly because they were so damn over-the-top and made me grin. I think this is your best work. And to top it off the hubby didn't get anally raped, the wife isn't some weird bitter sadist, and it has a happy ending.

.

I suppose in real life campaigns that there's a lot of hanky panky and I've always assumed that all poilititians are hound dogs - the power/aphrodisiact thing that what'his name mentioned. Of course there are sometimes hiccups, for instance when Mary Jo asked Ted what would happen if she got preggers, he told her "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it". badda boom - too soon? Poor taste? Sorry.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

It was a story. But, I'll admit, even though I live near the US capital, I could care less about the mechanics of politics. I never connected with the characters. I rated the story at 3.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

the premise had a lot of promise, but it is kind of all over the place and hard to follow. I think if it was cleaned up and presented better, more clearly, it would be a much better tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story, and a very refreshing change from the typical LW fare. I would have like to see more internal tension for Elizabeth but as it stands, there is nothing indicating that she would ever consider a closer relationship with Andy, nor he with her. The only conflict takes place completely outside of, and unaware to, the MC. Still, a good read and thanks for writing!

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

A delightful change of pace. Pure RomCom. A sequel could be fun. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it. 5*

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

Oh, Harry's back. Word to the wise, dim soul, the word "retard" to the mentally disabled equates to the N-bomb but you may be comfortable with that. BTW, I say this not to hurt you but that remains on my list.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

This was well-written. But something is getting to me but I couldn't put a finger on it.

It is about Paul and Michelle and being cohorts with Catherine.

I get that Paul would do something so Elizabeth would not be getting close with Andy.

I guess Paul was worried about that conversation with Elizabeth about having sex like

rabbits and having that smirk in the morning. Yeah, as a husband, I think it would trigger the red flag. Still something about Paul and Catherine having to pay Michelle to NOT start anything with Andy and also Paul. Seems like they smell Michelle is a "slut" or "husband stealer" somehow and is a threat to a marriage(s)?

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

Fun story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's with all the haters in the comments? If any of them had bothered to read more of this author's stories, you would have known there would be a twist in the end instead of some gratuitous banging and cuckolding.

I loved this story because there were sleazebags scheming to ruin multiple marriages and a husband that cared enough to slyly intervene and protect those marriages. WELL DONE!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This goes onto my "Top 50 Ever" Literotica stories. Netflix, HBO and others have spent millions of ideas and stories not even a 10th as good as this!

.

Well-written and, most importantly, a damn fine idea, and you did yeoman work explaining this rather complex plotline using your characters' actions and words to do it. This is the definition of creative writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Im an avid reader yet I had a hard time following the story. Several times I had to stop and try to figure out who was speaking. I didnt understand the opening of the story either. I was shocked when I got to the end and found it was over. Nothing really happened to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

True LOVING WIVES!

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Good story and no cheating wives. No whimpy husbands. Not sure Ronald needed to hire Michelle to run interference for his wife. She never seemed interested in crossing any sexual lines with the candidate that she deeply admired. Still it added a bit of intrigue.

To 26thNC usually I find your comments to be well reasoned, but I don’t see any cuck shit in this story. Did I miss something?

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

What bizarre comments for a well written entertaining little tale. Not sure if you've got a hate group after you Ed but I'm pleased to see your work here again. Thank you.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 3 years ago

More trash from DeadRider....but that's not unusual.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous coincidence all to just set up a pathetic cuck story. Try paint by numbers, it may suit you better.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

The comments tell me many people read the tags and not the story, wonder if you tagged it this way on purpose since they didn't seem accurate. The story itself was solid ending felt abrupt, wished there was a scene with Michelle talking to her husband.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Usually enjoy your stories but to be blunt this one just sucked. Sorry I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very clever story, very well written. Hard to believe it is on LW!

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

Dude , you are one strange individual . Something in your raising just F'd your whole being up .

I find myself actually feeling sorry that people go through such things as a kid that it gives you such an abnormal outlook on the world .

I wish you well in dealing with your inner Dragons .

⭐⭐

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Sorry, but my only comment is FTDS!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Decent twist, but why wouldn't Ronald simply tell his wife his concerns? NOT that he was afraid that she would cheat, just to put her on high alert for any shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Ignore the morons - that’s you 26th whatever- that didn’t bother to read the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Well executed… but a stupid premise.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 3 years ago

Another change of pace story for Ed. I liked it. Bounced around a bit at the start but you held it together well enough. I need to call out that this is rather light hearted fare for the Ed I’ve learned to enjoy. Thank you for sharing.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I normally line e73’s stories, but this...

...What??? I don’t get it.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

The story was OK, but I do not understand the tags for the story. There were no threesomes, humiliation, cuckolding, whores or the like. I would have the read the story in all events, but the tags seem like a bait-and-switch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Legio?? What story did you read?? This for lack of a better word story is a tale about nothing. I've enjoyed watching paint dry as much as reading this nonerotic jumble of words that is truly about absolutely nothing.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

The story was a good twist and although some may disagree with the premise and how the wife and candidate were maneuvered in the end the story is the author's and his ideas and it is well written and had me going. For a change, a loving wife story where no body cheated!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can alway rely on Edrider73 to give us something, and this one didn't disappoint. A cunning plot and very well written as usual, but you've got pay attention to the words or you'll loose your way. I really enjoyed this one - nice change to the LW genre. 5-stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story. The tags threw me off, but after reading the comments I thought I would try it. Good twist and really clean candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Ronald thought his wife was going to fuck Andy? So he hired a distraction? So Elizabeth is a whore in waiting, until Ronald runs out of distractions or other women to displace her from some asshole's seduction? And this is supposed to be a loving loyal faithful wife?

I must be missing something, mainly, what's the point of the whole story? Ronald paid Michelle to keep his wife from becoming Andy's slut? Guess I'm just too unsophisticated to appreciate the plot.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So even with 3 helping you with this, they didn't help to make it less boring, they didn't stop it jumping all over the place? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell!! A story about an insecure husband that hires a woman to keep his wife from becoming a politician's whore. When there is no, nada, zero indication that she was anywhere close to cheating. This was simply boring as hell.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 3 years ago

The story is good. I like characters with machiavellian tendency. Reading stories like this is like watching Sherlock checking random stuff. As you progress on the story, everything makes sense. Though the ending is somehow adrupt. You should add another page to explain things.

Another thing, avoid unnecessary tags.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Good story but tu much subtrafude.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

Boring. Really boring.

Rw43Rw43almost 3 years ago

Gave you 5* but the last star was overcompensation for the lazy readers.

There wasn’t enough conflict to earn the full rating, but who should we blame? The only cheater was peripheral, and his (George’s) malfeasance actually set up the entire team scheme to avoid wrecking multiple marriages.

Yes, Ronald was a coward for not talking with and trusting his wife, but Elisabeth acknowledged that she supported the candidate more completely than she ever had her husband, so both had their weak spots. Besides, how do you as a husband complain about your wife being too committed to the other man in her life, without coming across as whiny, wimpy and undeserving? He knew Elisabeth had no intention of cheating, so he safeguarded their marriage.

End of story. No cause for divorce. Maybe not even a cause for a story to some people. Glad you at least gave us some sex, even if it was in summation not detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOTALLY BULLSHIT. WASTE OF TIME

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 3 years ago
Terrific story.

Very clever, very well done.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The plot is original but it is preposterous anyway. The premise that there is A-one to provide sex service would be in itself a scandal because campaign people do talk so that is not possible. There are plenty of campaigns destroyed because of sex. If anything, a campaign manager (like "Stan") would do everything he could to keep it from happening because otherwise it would have destroyed the campaign and his own career.

Women drooling over political candidate sounds right though. But going from drooling to real sex is not so easy I am sure, not in todays social media and metoo environment.

hectarehectareabout 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories, even the ones that make me cringe. 5*

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
A comedy of errors

What I found the most funny about this was that all the Machiavellian scheming was for nothing. Andy was actually that rarest of birds, an honest politician who kept his pants zipped. He never came on to either Elizabeth or Michelle, and according to Michelle, she would have had to work at seducing him.

If Catherine wants to stand by her man, the first thing she needs to do is convince Andy to fire Stan and Paula. Those two have no confidence in Andy, they think of him as their idiot puppet, and they nearly manipulated him into what could have become a catastrophic scandal.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Clever and funny. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to like some of this author's stories but so far, I'm having a hard time even rating one above two stars. He employs some very dumb and lazy literary devices, mostly revolving about omitting parts, instead of properly setting and directing the scenes that just make me dislike his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pile of cow manure from edrider......Please stop writing, take all your stories down and go away

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well-written, no sex, Femdom agitprop misunderstanding. Cute and engaging, but I’d have preferred a cheating wife scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem with the story is that the politician ACTUALLY is a feckless, corrupt, pocket lining creep….like they ALL…..every last one of them. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was clever and different in a brilliant kind of way; plenty of cheater tension but no actual cheating among amazingly honorable people. A genuine first for the LW category. Keep

writing great stuff. What a relief you are. Hooraaah !🤙🏿👋🏾

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a brilliant story that demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt what a pack of lowlife, bitter, angry trolls the LW commentariat are. This is a story about honorable men AND women, and the trolls are furious. They aren’t happy unless infidelity abounds, and thereafter the village is burnt to the ground to

smoldering ruin, so that the characters’ lives end up as bitter, and loser-plagued like the LW commentariat.

This is a great piece; but most of the LW commentariat is too stupid, bitter, and ignorant to appreciate it. They don’t deserve it, but thank you from someone representing the sane, human end of the life spectrum. Ignore the angry losers. Too bad even they get to vote on our democracy. A pity really. No surprise given the choices we face in November. In any event, we’ll end up with a loser chief executive and another dysfunctional congress in the scary context of an increasingly dangerous world. Could be a 1939 redo. Problem is I don’t see any FDRs, Trumans, Eisenhowers, or Churchills lurking in the eiles to save us.

Keep writing, and ignore the idiots. Perhaps don’t read the Comments. Any writer wil tell you to avoid that. It’s the bastion where all the cowardly, lowlife losers feel safe enough to spew their vile. They’re too scared to do it in public, or even in private with their dates, which few of them have (no surprise there).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous