Camped Out

Story Info
Veni stranded in a cabin and forced bred by insects.
1.4k words
3.74
21.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quite chilly night and Veni, a 23 years old Earth woman been hiking on unknown forest on a planet she visited for holiday getaway. She was having a tour but she is lost since she trailed off her path and the group during pitstop, her phone ran out of battery and gps won't work anyway. She is not panicked but really cannot see anything.

Worse part is it's started to rain.

She walked hurriedly to spot a small abandoned cabin in the distance. The door was opened, windows smashed, and no furniture inside. The wood wall is decayed and rotten but still holding the building withstand the rain.

She get inside and fully soaked. She decide to start a fire and warm herself up. She shivered because her clothing is damp and she need to remove them to dry them up.

Being clueless and sure that she was alone, she stripped casually naked and quickly warmed up by the fire. She is informed there is no wild animals or monster on her brochure but did not count wild areas she is at right now.

She yawned and decided to go to sleep, since she originally only doing a hike, she doesn't have sleeping bags or some sort. Just few food and drinks. Adding more dry wood, she make sure the fire lasts till morning.

She lean her head on the backpack and doze off. The hard wood is painful but it's better than sleeping on wet ground outside. The fire burns brightly from the cabin who had the doors and window bare open.

A couple minutes later, out in the rain. A thick insect look like a white maggot but shaped like a yam pops out the ground. It saw the light emanates from the abandoned cabin. It buries again, and minutes later, a dozen crawled our of the ground.

The insect in this planet prefers dry and light as opposed to Earth's. They were hiding from rain because they hate water. But seeing the lights, they tolerate pouring rain and hurriedly crawling inside the house.

They saw Veni and being an intelligent aware creature, they surround the sleeping naked girl. She laid on her back, being exhausted and heavy sleeper, she didn't feel the bug poking her skin and toying with her limbs.

The insect is shaped like a yam but their size is only a like a potato. They had trail of slime and crawling on sleeping Veni. When confirmed that the human was just sleeping, the insects do its job. They were almost extinct and decide this is their big opportunity to populate. They brought her hands to the side of her head and spray thick slime on the wrist to the ground, it hardens to a wax like texture only as hard as a rock and cannot be break for period of time. Her head still leaning on the backpack but it was also moved aside gently.

She stirred in her sleep but still not awake. Unaware of what's coming.

The bugs crawled on to her breast and sucking on them hungrily, stimulating the helpless woman. Her legs was spread apart and glued to the ground too. The bugs were on her tight, stomach, crotch, armpit, looking for source of reproduction part.

Veni chuckled but she still thinks she is in a dream and ignore the tickling sensation. The insect detect scent from her pussy. With her breast kept being sucked and teased, she is starting to get wet. The insect notice and inform rest of the insect to crawl down to the entrance of her pussy.

They poke and push before one is slide through inside, the others follow suit one by one with a slopping sound.

"Mmh.."

The rest of maggot who stand nearby decide to go to her mouth and sealed it shut to prevent their mate expelled out since they need to incubate inside her to populate.

Veni shake her head, she felt a penetrating maggot slide one by one, since they are slimy and her being wet, she doesn't feel any pain but only pleasure.

"Mmh.." she let out muffled moan.

By time, her belly is expanded in size of a pregnant woman. From simple belly bump to a 9 months pregnant. If she were look down, she cannot see her crotch being filled by pushing insects, impatient to get inside her.

Inside her belly, the insect duplicates and excrete the slime to duplicate more, luckily the slime doesn't harden inside her belly but made her really full.

She kept moaning in bliss, still clueless of her predicament. Being used by insect unwillingly. They nestled inside her for hours till sunrise is up.

Veni furrows her brows since she still bound and gagged, why I can't move? She thought in her sleep. Slowly opening her eyes and blink. She let out muffled on cries and surprise seeing her belly, she even more panicked when she is locked to the ground. She struggle to get free but failed to notice two bugs still embedded in her nipple and other ones reapply dried slime on wrist and ankle.

"Mmmggh?! Mhheeepp!" she screams for help, she keep trashing but with huge belly and pinned limbs, she soon turn exhausted and can only stare on ceiling.

She soon felt something pushed on her stomach, down to her crotch. She tenses up her muscles and pushes the insect out.

"Mmmmh!!" one bug sliding out, "Mmhhh!!" another one follows quickly. She expels one maggot at a time and did not realize she gave birth to 30 potato size white maggot. Her belly shrinked down but still bloated from the stretch, she panted exhaustedly and look 50ish maggot crawling around her, poking her face, ears, tickling her neck, rest on hair. She tried to shake them away but soon a slime puddle form beneath her head and fixes her hear in place.

"Mmeeph me mhooo!" she pleads but soon the maggot enters her again and fill the belly again going through her pussy. This time some of them notice her ass hole and decide to slide inside as well. Veni tried to clench down but to no avail. She basically let them fuck her holes and uses her for breeding vessel.

"Mhhooo!!" she cries as her belly back to swell tp 9 months pregnant. They wait for 3 hours to finish duplicating inside her. While others busy milking her swollen D cup breasts that produces milk.

3 hours later, she gave birth to them again, thanks to the slime, she doesn't feel any pain but only pleasure. She already giggled in defeat. The bugs ensure that their 'queen' bound and keep giving birth. Even when Veni falls unconscious due to tiredness, they doesn't stop. They kept fucking her and populate relentlessly. The cabin slowly filled with them crawling all over wall and floor, coating and strengthening the building, making them coated in thick white wax surface.

A week passed by and the cabin morph to like a giant white ant mound, some tourist and tour guide mistook it as hill or simply a nest they won't disturb since the insect never disturb anyone also.

"Here, we have the famous almost extinct Hochox bug nest. It was told that there are only handful of them in whole planet but weirdly they reproducing quickly in one night. Researcher have no clue since they don't want to disturb or cause the population went off."

"Are they valuable species?" a tourist asks.

"Not really but aside from making a free candle out of slime, they don't worth much. They also only feeds dirt or rotten leaves so no one bats an eye."

"But why I kept hearing a weird moan from inside the nest?"

"Maybe they had queen bug who makes lewd noise that normal for them? Anyway, we better move along since there is pile of them observing us." The tour guide drives away eith the tourist.

Inside the huge nest, naked Veni who still bound and gagged keep moaning as she gave birth again. The hardened slime in her mouth breaks and she forced drinks their slime to hydrate. She also excrete her excrement but soon it consumed by the insects. The bulging pregnant stomach and the slime also prevents her from being hungry.

She basically a living captive queen who forced to breed for the rest of her live.

"Oooohh-mmpphh.." her mouth quickly shut again to prevent her making too much noise for tourists. Her hand and legs are buried in hardened slime who had maggots crawling and stand guard. Protecting their queen, Veni spasm again as 20 maggots coming out of her pussy who seemingly still intact and tight and never worn down. The girl's face is flushed red, panting as she braces for more insects to penetrate her and keep using her.

End