All Comments on 'Camping'

by Sarah_1964

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet tale

Those first encounters, never like you imagined, but real and sometimes better. Immediate, authentic, appealing.

42154215over 3 years ago
Similar experience

I was 16 my wife was with friends and it happened in a sleeping bag ... well done story .. thanks for sharing ... Ken

kentishtonykentishtonyover 3 years ago

What a lovely first time story, it will be great to read next about the few exceptions that kept you faithful for 37 years. How did they occur and who with.

Sarah_1964Sarah_1964over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting

Thank you to those who commented and enjoyed my story.

I wrote it down some years ago - but many years after the event - from memory but also from the account I wrote at the time inmy secret diary. It felt very erotic to share it here and I am relieved and delighted that some people found it enjoyable, and took the time to say so.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 3 years ago

Great job, really enjoyed. Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a lovely story, very well written and gets the imagination running riot.Thank you for sharing, would love to hear what the other little sessions you have had in the 37 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

Very nice

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0about 3 years ago
Beautiful and truly erotic.

So full of finely observed truth. Properly abundantly erotic. Looking forward to my next camping trip.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0about 3 years ago

I read this sweet tail of erotic adventure often. It is utterly believable unlike so many of the stories on here. Sarah has a gift. Would so like to share a tent with her.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

A very enjoyable read of your first time!

Not fancy or fanciful, just simply sexy!

Thanks for sharing this beautifully erotic moment.

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Actually, this is one of my favorite stories on here.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Great story Sarah, superhot, it tingles wiht erotic electricity! I think you need to share with hubby, he would love it!

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0about 1 year ago

It’s quite a while since I have read your delicious story Sarah. It is beautifully erotic and never fails to rouse me. My cum lies dormant on my belly when it should be coursing through your cunt. Thankyou.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

In spite of too many mis-spelled words 'hole' instead of 'whole' which was actually kind of funny...

Sex in a tent is a favorite memory of mine so I loved reading about a girl who will accommodate two horny boys....

4 stars would have gotten 5 except for the errors in spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarah_1964@Sarah_1964
I am a very ordinary middle aged woman, with vivid sexual fantasies. You can find me at EcchiDreams role playing community as 'Gangsta Moll'.