Camping Denial

Story Info
Sometimes waiting makes it sweeter.
1.8k words
4.52
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by and written for Dranae

Ughhhh. Why did I ever think this camping trip was a good idea? Three days with no privacy? It slipped my mind how horny I can get. It's only day two and I'm too flustered for this

Last night it started to creep in around the campfire. I guess the smoke turned me on. But I couldn't just sneak away. Camping with your college friends is supposed to be fun, but this is just torture!

I almost touched myself in my sleeping bag, but it was really tight in the tent. There was no way I could touch my pretty little pussy without waking everyone up. I would moan myself into embarrassment!

I guess I had a look on my face when I woke up. Everyone kept asking if I was feeling okay. What am I supposed to say? "I'm sorry guys, I just really need to fingerfuck myself into oblivion?" Or maybe, "Who wants to have an orgy?"

I truly did consider just jumping on Jake while he took my temperature, but we've never been friends like that and you never want to ruin a good thing. But holy fuck, I was imagining it was his cock in my mouth, not the thermometer! I've never even considered it before, but my pussy was aching for him.

And now I'm wet from thinking about it. Again.

We're at the river now, so maybe after we eat I can try to sneak a little.

***

Nope, I couldn't sneak a finger in, or rub my clit, or even dry hump a tree!

We ended up doing these things called chicken fights. Jake's idea. You pair up and get on one person's shoulders and wrestle the others. I swear, he knows I'm horny and is just teasing me. He even picked me as a partner!

I swear, when he lifted me up, I almost came right there. I could feel my pussy twitching, aching for a release. And then, his head was right between my legs! It was the wrong way from what I needed, but it was close.

Anyways, while I was up on his shoulders, I tried to sneakily rub myself on him. I thought it might get me off, but it just made me more wet. Luckily my swimsuit was already wet. But I swear, if he couldn't feel the heat radiating from my pussy, that boy is helpless.

Light is waning. I hope I can get something going tonight. If not, one more day shouldn't kill me, right?

***

Fuccckkk. I'm way too flustered to think straight. The fire last night got me really horny. Again. I didn't think smoke was an aphrodisiac, but here I am.

But it got worse from there. Better? I don't know.

We got in our sleeping bags again, telling ghost stories as we fell asleep one by one. I thought I was the last one awake, so I snuck my hand down to my panties. I knew it would have to be fast, so I spread my lips and started to tease my clit.

Not even 30 seconds later I hear a sleepy voice next to me, "You ok there?" That absolute FUCKER Jake was still awake. Barely, but more than I wanted. I played it off as a snore type of thing. I hope he bought it.

I thought that was it, but I woke up in the middle of the night with an arm on me! I guess Jame turned in his sleep and his arm flopped? Whatever, I had a plan.

If I couldn't touch myself, maybe someone else could.

I slowly inched his hand down to my crotch. Outside the sleeping bag, because that was just my luck. But it was something. I lightly just started pressing down on myself with his nice, strong hand. It felt really nice, but it was taking forever to have an effect.

And then the worst thing happened. You guessed it: he rolled to the other side. Fuck. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I rose when others started to and packed up.

Now here we are, getting ready to hike out. Home can't come fast enough. And neither can I.

***

I made it back to the car. I'm sitting here writing this, rubbing my legs together like a damn cricket. I just need a release from this hell. I need to cum. I need to feel my fingers brush againt the outside of my pussy. I need to feel the slick nectar when I slip a finger in. I need to feel my thumb working my clit. I need to feel my other hand reaching for my nipples. I need it. I need it. I need it!!!

Just a two hour car ride back to the city. Two hours to be with my thoughts. My dirty mind will be going wild.

Well, Jake is saying they got it all loaded. Soon...

***

Finally! I rushed in from the car with all my gear. I barely said hi to my mum. I played it off as feeling grimey after being in the woods. I dropped my stuff in my room and went right for the shower.

I turned the heat up, building the steam in the bathroom. I quickly stripped off my clothes, kicking the pile to the side. My body could sense the anticipation and made itself ready. I was so wet it actually started to trickle down my leg.

I wiped my juices off my leg with a finger and stuck it in my mouth. Sweet, with a little musk, I thought to myself as I stepped into the shower.

The warmth of the water cascaded over me, plastering my hair to my body. I couldn't care less about getting clean right now though. I had one objective in mind: make myself cum.

My hand shot down to my aching pussy. My fingers traced the lips, with three days of stubble on them. I parted them as I had so many times before. My other hand reached down and inserted my middle and ring fingers. My pussy graciously accepted them.

"Oh God," I whisper, biting my lip so I don't draw my mum's attention.

My fingers start to work in and out of my pussy. I can feel it tightening, close to cumming despite it being only a few seconds. "I'm gonna cum," I whisper only to myself. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum so hard."

Just another thirty seconds later I felt the orgasm start. I was not ready for it. My vision got blurry and a started seeing spots. Luckily one of my hands found the rail and I was able to lower myself to the floor. I may not have survived the next part.

On the floor of the tub it when the crescendo reached me. My two fingers were pumping quick, deep strokes. I had to bite my other hand to keep from screaming. My legs even started to shake and give out! I definitely would have fallen over.

It must have been a full minute I lay there, trembling orgasm rolling through me. My mission was accomplished. I had cum. After 3 days of hell and torture, I had finally cum. But I needed more.

My legs were still jello, so I scooted myself to where the shower would hit my pussy. One more sensation is always better, right? Plus this one would be more slow, less frantic.

I started by feeling my perky boobs. Full in my hands, yet not overflowing. I slowly rubbed my nipples in circles, tracing my finger around myself, knowing me as I already had. I let out deep sighs and arched my back as I pinched both nipples at the same time.

My hands worked their way down, across my stomach, across my pubic bone, and onto my thighs. I used my hands to spread them to the side, acting like some guy - maybe Jake - was about to eat me out.

My hands traced the inside of the thighs, then they ran their way down, down to the waiting treasure trove nestled between.

I wanted to take this one slower. I spread my vulva, letting the warm water from the shower cascade down. My other hand traced around my clit, slowly circling, sending tingles through my body. Around and around my fingers went as my clitoris engorged with attention.

I could sense the orgasm building again. The slow tease was working its magic. I kept my fingers on my clit, but my other hand moved to my waiting pussy. Again, I inserted my two fingers all the way until my hand stopped against my vulva. I kept them there this time, enjoying the full feeling and pressure it was creating.

My fingers on my clit picked up their pace and my breathing became ragged. My fingers inside me searched for the elusive spot, the g-spot, knowing it would give me what I desired, what no man had been able to give me yet.

With one little adjustment my fingers connected with it. "Oh!" Fuck. I hope nobody heard that. My horniness will be the death of me. Death by embarrassment is how I'll go.

I continue my double assault on my clit and my pussy, careful to keep my sounds in check. It's amazing I could feel my juices leaking out of me through the water of the shower. I'll really need to hydrate after this, I thought as I stifled another moan.

My hips started to buck upwards. Good thing I was already on the ground. I pulled my fingers from inside my pussy and stuck them in my mouth, savoring the taste of myself while I moan into my fingers. My fingers on my clit flicked it more aggressively, occasionally pinching it. Good thing I had my fingers in my mouth.

Finally, I felt the surge again. My hips bucked up once, twice, three times, and it came through me like a tidal wave. The surge of euphoria radiated out from my loins, rippling all the way to my head and my toes. Fuck, I had never cum like this before!. All I could do was curl up on the shower floor, hand still between my legs, and just rest.

I lost track of time. I don't think I fell asleep, but I was brought out of my daze by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Thirty minutes is quite a long shower," I heard my mom call out.

I tried to speak but my throat was hoarse. Finally I managed to get out, "Be out in a minute!"

I managed to shut the water off and crawl out of the shower. The counter was my friend as I lazily dried myself off. Of course, my pussy didn't want to get dry. I forgot new clothes in my haste to relieve myself, so I wrapped the towel around myself and made my way down the hallway to my bedroom.

And here I am, writing all this in my journal. And of course after retelling it, I can feel the wetness starting again. Time for round three?