A Guiding Hand

Story Info
A guided masturbation session for females.
943 words
4.55
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for Dranae

This is a guided masturbation session for women and other people with vaginas. If that is not your thing, please move on.

I've noticed how uptight you have been lately. No, uptight isn't the right word. Wound up? Perhaps a little frustrated? Sexually frustrated? Yes, that seems closer to it.

I know it's difficult when I'm not there, but you can't keep this up. It's affecting your sleep. It's affecting your work. You need to cum. It's as simple as that.

Go grab a glass of ice water. We don't want you getting dehydrated. Ready? Good.

You're going to need to get comfortable. Make sure you're lying down, on your bed or your couch are the best. You'll also need, well, easy access. So take your top off. Yes, your bra too. Good.

Now you're going to start feeling your body. Run your hands across your abdomen, feeling your soft skin under your fingers. Run one of your hands to your breast. Squeeze it. Feel how it fills your whole hand and then some. The pressure of your hand sends a tingle through your body. Good.

Now run a finger over your nipple, both of them if you desire. Make circles with your fingers, starting just outside your areola, circling in and finishing at the point of your hard nipples. The tingle in your body is becoming a full shiver. Your legs squeeze together involuntarily, your pussy starting to get a little wet.

Now is a good time to have a drink of water. But before you put the glass back, place the cold, wet cup against one of your nipples. Go on, it's just a little cold. That's a good girl. I bet that icy cold electricity feels nice. A good change from the normal sensations.

Go ahead and pull one of the ice cubes out from the cup. Cup it in your hand against one nipple. With the other hand, play with your other nipple, Rub it, roll it around in your fingers, give it a nice pinch. Indulge in how it feels.

By now the ice cube should be melting. You can feel the cool water trickling down your breast. Some of it rolls off your side; some of it rolls to your tummy.

Your hand traces the trail of water down. You brush your fingers against the fabric of your waistband. But you have to wait. You have to go on a journey before arriving at the destination. For now, your hands have to be outside your panties.

Cup your hand and place it over your pussy, still outside your panties. Press inward, giving a bit of pressure. You can imagine it's me on top of you providing the pressure. Thrust your hips upward, soft at first. You can speed up if you desire. Just don't forget about that other hand playing with your breasts and nipples.

By now, you can feel the heat radiating from your pussy. You ache with desire. You need to have that sweet, sweet orgasm, but you know the more you tease it out, the better it will be.

Now push your panties to the side. Don't take them off, just a little exposure. Your pussy is glistening with your wetness. You slide a finger across the slit. Don't go in yet though. Just run your finger across, sending shivers through you.

You bring your fingers up to your mouth. You insert them one at a time, making sure to get enough saliva to lubricate them. Slide your hand back down into your panties, from the top this time.

Glide your fingers through your lips. Spread the juices around a bit. Begin to circle your clit with your finger. Make sure you start slowly, just lightly brushing against it.

Bring your other hand down from your breasts. By now, you should be wet enough to slide a finger inside your pussy. You can add more later if you want, but for now just the one. Make sure you keep teasing your clit too.

Feel your finger as it enters in between your lips, slickness guiding it in. You gasp and shudder. It feels so good after teasing so long. You can feel your pussy muscles contracting, trying to draw your finger in deeper. You slowly withdraw it, a line of juices still attached as it comes out.

Now you can keep using that finger, in, out, in, out. Go at your pace. Whatever feels comfortable to you. Whatever scratches that itch. That itch that you can feel deep down inside that nothing else cures. In and out. Rub that clit. Feel that pleasure. You deserve it.

You can feel your orgasm building up from deep within. That pressure deep within. That warmth spreading outward. Your legs clamp around your hand as you have a small tremor. Just a taste of what is to come.

You can feel the wetness dripping down your thighs, more and more as your fingering gets more intense. Your fingers rub your clit just a little faster, a little more pressure. More, more, more!You need to feel that sweet release.

Finally, your hips buck upward, your legs shake near-uncontrollably, and you try, but fail, to stifle a yelp. The orgasm racks your whole body. It lasts longer than you expect, but that's to be expected after not cumming for so long.

You are finally able to lean back and rest, taking a drink of that ice water from before. A shine radiates from your body, a smirk coming across your face. You begin to crave another round, and your hand begins to make its way down again.