Camping Exposure Ch. 13

Story Info
Allen is discovered having sex at work.
17.7k words
4.8
5.6k
14

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

I wasn't sure exactly how to ask Tina to work on this project. I most certainly didn't know how to do it at work. I was also struggling with what to do about the doctor and his wife, one of my best friend's wives and the deans wife. God knows what kind of trouble I could be in, if she recognizes me from that session only ten weeks or so ago. According to Sue, the longer she's away from Adam and his influence, the more she remembers, including in some cases, just exactly what she did and with who.

Debbie and Joe were both invited over for after dinner tonight, expecting that there was going to be a need for Sue to have some young guy attention, but after having Debbie come into my office and show me that she was, indeed not wearing any underwear, I couldn't resist sneaking off to the third floor storeroom, for a little quick fun.

"Come on, come for me." She whispered, as I sat, partly laid back on a stack of copy paper boxes, my pants around my ankles and my shirt pushed up so she could stroke my nipples with her finger tips. Her dress was laying on the boxes next to me, leaving her in nothing but her high heels and stockings, as she bounced on my cock, each plunge down my shaft making a soft squish of sexy wetness. "Oh God yes, I'm going to come so hard, but I want to feel you coming in me."

"You're getting me close." I panted, holding her tits, squeezing and kneading them, as she bounced herself on me.

"Ohhhhhhh God, I'm so close. I don't know if I can wait."

"Just a little more."

We both heard the door lock click, as the key was turned in it. In unison we turned our heads to look, then began scrambling before the door could be opened. Neither of us had expected this, though I guess we should have, and there was absolutely no way, that either of us could get dressed fast enough in any event. She pulled off of me and started climbing off the boxes just as the door opened. There was a startled look on the young lady's face, as she stared at me, half laying on the copy paper boxes, with my rock hard cock bouncing with my heartbeat, glistening with Debbie's moisture.

"Ohhhhh shit!" She whispered, as she stared at my exposed dick, fat and long and wet. Debbie was the quickest to react, taking the less than two dozen steps to the door, reaching for her arm and pulling the young, barely twenty year old office assistant, into the room as she pushed the door closed behind her, the young lady

"Lisa!" Debbie said, as calmly as if she had just met her in the grocery store; not interrupting us fucking. "What are you doing up here?"

"Mrs. Gleason sent me to put some paper out with the upstairs copier." She said, still not taking her eyes off my dick, as I pushed myself up off the boxes. My cock stuck straight out at her as I tried to pull my pants up, having not done so with my underwear, making it impossible to get them up. I pulled my briefs up and covered my dick, finally breaking her stare. "Fuck," She whispered, finally turning to look at Debbie, realizing almost at that moment that she was naked. "Oh God! You're naked!"

"Now, just take a breath Lisa. It's alright. We're just, well, we're just, um."

"Fucking?" Lisa said, letting a little grin creep to her face as the look of shock disappeared. "Does your husband know you're fucking Professor Connor?"

"Actually, he does. He's fucking Mrs. Connor, so fair is fair."

"He's doing Mrs. Connor? Oh damn. And you're doing Professor Connor? And I'm interrupting?"

"You are. Just a few minutes too soon, but we'll worry about that later. Right now, we have to worry about what you saw."

"What I saw? Or what I'm seeing?" She asked with a giggle. "Nice tits, by the way." I saw Debbie blush brightly. She looked around the room and then chewed her lower lip for a few moments. "Kinda puts you at a disadvantage, doesn't it?"

Debbie stepped back half a step and shook her head. "What?"

"Kind of puts you at a disadvantage. I mean, who might I tell?"

"You wouldn't tell, would you? I mean it could get us both in trouble."

"Like I said, kind of puts me in the driver's seat."

"So it would seem. I take it that the fact you're not running down the hall screaming, means you have something you want, in exchange for your silence."

"I might."

"Tell me, just how is it you chose this particular time to get paper? Didn't you just do that on Friday?"

"Did I? I guess I forgot."

"Uh huh." Debbie said, nodding slowly. "I think I understand."

"Okay. I'll admit it. You've been sneaking off for two weeks, coming back either looking flushed, or with cum leaking down your legs. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. I just didn't expect it to be Professor Connor."

"Oh? Who did you expect it to be?"

"Raymond."

"Ray? The custodian?"

"Uh huh. You'd be surprised the things he says about how you look, when he thinks no one can hear him talking to his buddy Jack."

"He does, does he?"

She looked down at her and grinned. "His description is pretty accurate."

"It is?" She asked, suddenly concerned. "Just what exactly does he say?"

"Oh, he says about how tight and hot your cunt is and how much he loves to slide it into you. I didn't think he was really fucking you, but then you started disappearing, well, I thought maybe."

"Uh huh. Well, I'm going to have to figure out how he knows what I look like naked. But no, he and I haven't. This is a consensual relationship between two consenting adults. We just enjoy playing with a little risk to the game, if you know what I mean."

She walked slowly toward me, reaching out and stroking one finger down my chest to the hem of my shirt, after which she slipped her fingers under and slid her hand up, stroking her small, hot hand up my chest. She stood in front of me and let her hand stroke back down my chest, her fingers hooking into the waist of, my now fastened pants. Debbie stepped up behind her and slipped her hands around Lisa's waist, sliding her hands up until she was cupping her small breasts. "Let me guess. You want sex to keep quiet about us having sex?"

"Well, I didn't, not until I saw this." She said, sliding her palm up and down the front of my pants, stroking my dick with her hand. "I personally didn't care if you were banging the custodian or not, but now that I see what you were playing with, well, maybe it wouldn't be so hard to keep me quiet."

"I could keep you quiet by sitting on your face!" Debbie said softly.

"As long as he's fucking me, with what he was fucking you with." She said, with a soft feminine giggle.

"That can be arranged. You sorta messed up my orgasm, and I'm horny as fuck."

"Not to mention, you're hoping to get it again tonight." I added.

"There is that. Okay, get your clothes off. Might as well at least give him a good look." In a few moments she had her skirt and shirt off, and was pulling off the bra that contained her little B cup boobs. She slipped her panties off last and then lay back on the boxes, where I had been, lifting and spreading her legs. Her pussy was completely bare, not a hair in sight, her outer lips full and round, with only the barest hint of inner lip peeking out at me. I dropped my pants, partly at the excitement of having such a sweet, young pussy around my cock, which I was quite sure was part of my programming, thank you Adam, and partly wanting to get this done, before we got caught by someone else. Debbie kicked off her high heels, climbed onto the boxes and lowered her pussy to Lisa's face, who began eagerly licking her, as if it was something she had done, plenty of times before. I rubbed my, still engorged, head up and down her slit, working the tip between her lips. I pressed forward, putting more force on my head to spread her outer lips, finally finding the entrance to her depths and nestling into it. She moaned loudly into Debbie's pussy, as I pushed my head more forcefully, spreading her enough to finally accept the fat intruder.

"Good God, she's tight," I grunted quietly, as I started to stroke myself in and out, with only about two inches of my eight inside her. Her body gave up its moisture willingly to my fat intruder, growing slicker by the stroke as I worked each short choppy stroke deeper and deeper within her.

"Oh fuck! You're so Goddamn big!" Lisa moaned, as I pushed in and out of her with my full length, my engorged head banging against the end of her depths, before I ran out of length.

"Oh damn," I groaned, as I tried to hold the finish of my interrupted orgasm from building too quickly. I wanted to feel her climax, I wanted to see her climax. Hell, I wanted to hear Debbie climax, as her pussy got licked by the sexy little thing. I thrust into her over and over, completely lost in the levels of desire, I seemed unable to contain or control. When I felt the first shudder of her legs as I held them up and apart, I knew she was about to climax, and I was planning on coming right along with her. I stared down at her sexy body, looking from her wiggling little tits, to her tight teenage looking pussy with my fat shaft driving in and out of it, knowing that the view and sensations were going to finish me in short order. Her trembles grew as my final strokes plunged harder into her, my own urgency growing exponentially with each stroke.

"FUCK!" I gasped, as my body spasmed, jamming my cock hard into her, causing her to cry out, muffled by the pussy pressed to her face. I could tell Debbie was silently climaxing as well, her body shaking and trembling, as Lisa moaned and cried out with pleasure. I stood, with her legs held in my hands, my body bucking and jerking as I pumped cum into her incredible pussy.

Finally, after I don't know how long, Debbie moved off Lisa's face, rolling to sit on the stack of boxes, her legs spread and her pussy leaking a small puddle on one of the boxes. I looked down at the smiling Lisa, panting, her face covered in Debbie's juices. "Fuck! That's what I call a fuck!" she panted.

"Yeah," I agreed breathlessly, beginning to be concerned about how much noise we made and who might have heard. "I think we better get dressed though."

"Good idea." Debbie agreed. "God this room smells like sex, doesn't it?"

"Oh yeah." Lisa agreed, as I pulled my, now softening, dick from her pussy. A gush of our combined juices leaked from her pussy and drooled onto the floor in front of the pallet of boxes. She looked down at her pussy and the flood dripping from her. "Good thing I wore panties today."

"You don't usually?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. Not with a skirt. I love how it feels when I'm walking around and the breeze is blowing across me, knowing that if I bent wayyyy over, all the guys would see me."

"Are you a tease?" Debbie asked. "I didn't realize you did that."

"I don't let a lot of people know, but yeah. I keep a vibrator in my backpack, just in case I get so turned on, I have to make myself come."

"Well, I don't think you'll need to use that too much. If Allen isn't around, I might be willing to help you out."

"You swing both ways?" I asked Debbie curiously.

"Uh huh. Just don't tell Joe. He'd never stop bugging me to bring someone home for us to double team, besides Sue that is. I could get into that."

"Well, given what we found out this weekend, don't be surprised if she offers to lick my load from you if she sees us screwing."

"She will?"

"Yeah. Thanks to that bastard. Oh, yeah, I should tell you, he's gone."

"Gone? I presume you mean Adam? Did he move?"

"To the afterlife. Someone tortured and hung him and two of his buddies. The working theory is that it was the husband of one of his victims."

"What are you two talking about?" Lisa asked, as she pulled her shirt on, covering up the last of her exposed body.

"Guess it doesn't hurt to tell you. This guy was hypnotizing women and programming them to do various sex acts, and then using them as kinky call girls."

"The guy from the papers? I heard about that. Got arrested on something like twenty sex offenses and sexual assaults. But how is he connected?"

I looked down at the ground and answered. "My wife got programmed. I didn't even know it, just that something was going on. I thought she was cheating, but I didn't want to find out. He programmed her to wanna do, what he called mom fucks and MILF fucks, usually with a group of college guys.'

"OH NO! that's horrible! She was hypnotized to do this stuff?"

"Yeah."

"It's nice that you're staying with her though. I mean, a lot of guys wouldn't be able to handle something like that."

"I probably would have anyway, when I found out. I still love her. I always will. But when I stumbled onto one of his sex orgies he set up for a customer, he programmed me too."

"Programed you? To do what?"

"Be unable to resist any woman that flirts with me. To want to fuck them. And also, to never want to divorce Sue. I'll always forgive her for whatever she does, sexually, and stick by her, just like she will for the women that I have sex with. It was his way of punishing her. I fuck women, and then tell her about it. She'll be unhappy that I did it, but forgive me and promise to stay with me no matter what. He, um, also wanted her to watch me fuck women, up close, like, really up close, and then lick, my cum out of them. She was never much on the taste of cum, and never did a woman before this. Now, he made her want it. It's all fucked up, but I'm working on an idea that might change her programming."

"You did? You found something?" Debbie asked excitedly.

"Yeah. The police officer we watched getting programmed? The detective? Turns out she was watching video of women being programmed, and one was getting done with her name. The recording added new programming. So, I'm going to try and get a recording put together that will transfer control to Ivy. Then she can deprogram her."

"And you?"

"No. Not me. He didn't leave what we call a key. I'm stuck this way unless he uses the drugs and goggles on me again, and the police have both of those."

"But if Sue gets deprogrammed, doesn't that mean that she'll lose the part that forgives you for having sex with other women?"

"Yeah."

"And you'll still be doing it?"

"Yeah."

"Honey, that isn't good." Debbie said quietly.

"No, but I'd rather see her get fixed." I said quietly, what she had just voiced, already weighing on me. "Come on. Let's get back to work." I added, wanting to put an end to the conversation.

"Just to be clear, if I walk into your office and flirt with you and ask you to fuck me, you can't say no?" Lisa asked suddenly, as we walked to the door. "I mean, you really can't say no?"

"That's about it. Oh, I can try, but so far, I haven't had much success." I admitted.

"Oh, this could be fun." She said with a giggle, as Debbie opened the door.

"Try not to abuse it." Debbie whispered.

"I won't." She answered back, the three of us heading down the hallway toward the elevator.

---o---

I put it off until after lunch. Not that I didn't like Tina Rayland. In fact, I did. She's a very sexy looking, petite young woman in her late thirties. She has a darker complexion, probably driven by her middle eastern roots, that make her look like she's tanned all the time, even in the middle of the winter. No, part of the reason I was avoiding it was that I knew what could easily happen. Ever since the time we drove together and she stripped in the car with me, I've felt a bit of sexual tension between us. It was a very overt pass that she was confident I wouldn't turn in to HR, but one that today, I'd quickly accept, even though I didn't then. Every time I'd seen her since, she had always done little things that reminded me of that pass, staying bent over longer than necessary, making sure her skirt was pulled up high enough that if I wanted, I could easily look up her thighs toward her crotch, slight little swipes across her modest sized breasts, clearly designed to get me to look at her cleavage. No, I have no doubt that, given the chance, we would end up having sex. While Adam programmed me to fuck any woman that came on to me, he also programmed me to know that it was wrong, even though I couldn't help myself. I was pretty sure that she'd come on to me, and just as sure that this time, I wouldn't object. Last time I heard, she was engaged, and I didn't need that kind of entanglement, and I was pretty sure that the "cost" of doing this extremely sensitive task was going to include sex, probably more than once, once she started watching the videos.

"Rayland!" She answered the phone curtly.

"Tina. Hi. It's Allen Connor," I said.

"Allen! Nice! Been a while. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I have something I need done that needs your professional touch." I answered.

I could almost hear the frown in her voice. "Work stuff huh?" She said with a hint of a sigh.

"Actually, no. Personal. Very, very, personal, but it's going to take some pretty special skills and a lot of secrecy."

She was silent for a moment. "Okay, clearly not work. " She answered, her voice completely different. "So, what's happening?"

"It's kind of a long story, but I need for you to extract audio from some video recordings and make the person say something specific."

She was silent again. "You know that's unethical, don't you? I can't do that kind of work."

"Tina. This is different. I'd be happy to explain more, but if you're worried about getting tangled in a legal situation, we don't have to worry about that. The person we're trying to create isn't alive any longer, and no, we're not talking about a famous person."

"You know there's AI stuff out there that will do this, right?"

"There is. But we don't want this video anywhere close to the internet. It's already been at risk enough."

"Look, you're going to have to explain a lot more."

"Can you come by the house tomorrow night? I can explain it all. I don't want to do it here."

"I'm free tonight or tomorrow night." She said, hesitantly.

"If you're worried about us getting involved, I understand you're engaged and that we have a little history there. My wife will be there, so she can keep me in check."

"Engaged? Oh, that. No. I'm not worried about that. Jared's not in my life any longer, and as far as our history, nothing I've done in the past with or in front of you bothers me. I've tried hard to respect your wishes and not push that particular issue. I know you're married and these kinds of things can be sensitive for spouses. No, you don't have to worry about that."

"I appreciate your candor."

"Would you like me to come by your office and we can chat? I get the feeling you're being hesitant at getting together, because of that incident a couple years ago. I promise to keep my pants on this time, if that helps."

I sighed to myself, the thought of her getting undressed in my car, already starting to get things started in the back of my mind. I was about to say that we should wait to get together at my house, when I blurted out that if she wanted to come by my office, I was more than willing to have her, no matter what she chose to wear, or not wear.

She was silent for several seconds. "Okay, well, sure, how about half an hour?"

"Sounds good to me. I'd love to see you again, especially if you're wearing a dress. I love the look of your legs, and other things." I answered. As soon as I said it, I shook my head at myself. Yeah, this is really helping!

"Well, you have gotten to see more than most guys, so I suppose that's fair. And I do have a dress on today."

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing it, even if it's not on you." I answered, with a chuckle.

She paused again. "Allen, are you alright?" She asked, with concern in her voice.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers