Camping Exposure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Just thinking about how you looked in the passenger seat of my car. It was a pleasant view, to say the least. Not sure you had as much fun watching me, as I did, watching you."

"Um. No. I didn't." She answered hesitantly. "You sure your wife is good with this?"

"Why not? She knows I enjoy looking at sexy women."

"Well, sure. Why not. Okay. I'll be over soon." She said hesitantly, before hanging up.

"Shit. What did I do that for?" I groaned to myself. I let my head fall back and rest on the back of my chair. 'And you won't be able to help yourself' Adam had said. "So it seems," I said to the ceiling tiles, at least confident they wouldn't talk back to me.

It was only twenty minutes before she was knocking on my door. She looked every bit as sexy to me at that moment as she had that day in my car. Her light brown skin practically glistened in the harsh light of the office, her chest rising and falling heavily, making me wonder if she ran over here. She did have on a dress, a short red dress with little white geese all over it, a white lapel style collar with a shape not unlike my suit coat, exposing her sexy looking cleavage, down well between her modest sized breasts, clearly lifted and squeezed together sexily, by her push-up style bra. She had assets and she knew how to showcase them. "Knock-knock?" she asked, leaning against the door as I looked her up and down, feeling like a lion sizing up an antelope for lunch.

"Come on in and take something off, I mean, take a load off." I answered with a smile, my mind hoping that she'd flirt back to give me a reason to try and get her naked.

She gave me a curious look, but closed the door behind herself and moved to sit in the chair by my desk. "You alright?" She asked with honest concern. "I mean, I've never seen you quite so, um..."

"Lustful?" I suggested.

"Is that what it is? Things okay with you and, um, Sue, right?"

"Yeah. Sue and I are fine, well, mostly. Um. Look. This is awkward. You'll understand when I explain it, I promise, but for right now, just ignore the flirts and keep your dress on. I can't help but flirt with you, as long as you don't tell me to knock it off."

"I can tell you to knock it off, if it helps."

"Depends on if you want me to get into your panties, that is if you're wearing any."

She raised her eyebrows. "Okay Allen. You definitely have my curiosity piqued here. What the hell is going on? Besides you wanting to get into my panties. Which I am not objecting to, by the way. I just want to know why."

"It's a really long story. I can shorten it if you take my word for some stuff."

"All right. Shoot."

"It's possible to program a person, under a certain kind of hypnosis to do things, to want to do things. Not like go kill someone, unless of course that person is already pre-disposed to killing. They're using it to redirect addictions to other forms of pleasure reinforcement. Really, cutting edge stuff. A student got hold of the research and added some really cool drug inducement, at the time of hypnosis, to make it really deep. I mean, REAL deep, not like the little party stuff where you make someone moo like a cow. This is really deep, making a person not just want something, but to truly desire it deep within them."

"Like what?"

"Like a certain kind of sex. Or sex a certain way. This guy used it to build himself a harem of women, doing his bidding. Most of them he used as call girls. Like a person I know who's black, and now can't get enough white cocks. God, she likes her white cocks! And she's soooo fucking hot when she's naked. Damn."

"Allen!"

"Oh yeah. Well, one of these women that he programmed, he programed to want to play the part of a mom, or MILF for guys, and to enjoy going into situations, where they pretend she's mom or step mom, or friends mom, and have sex with them. Usually more than one at a time. Her husband knew something was wrong, but she had been programmed to think it was all a dream, a very realistic, sexy, desirable dream, but still a dream, and the longer after the act, the less she remembered of it."

"And she didn't even know she was doing it?"

"No, but one day, her husband was with her and they went to a friend's house, where this person had a number of women from his harem, playing that they were being raped, by one of his clients. When the husband walked in, he didn't realize it was play-acting, for that matter, it wouldn't have mattered if he did. He still would have stopped the prick from fucking the wife of a friend. Anyway, to punish both the guy and his wife, this dude programmed him too. He programmed him to want to seduce any woman that flirted with him. Not just seduce them, but to have sex with them. He also programmed the wife to know what she was doing now, instead of forgetting and to want to lick the guy's cum from women he's fucked. So now not only does she remember fucking a bunch of the guys of the past months, and it's a fucking lot of them, but she now wants to help him fuck women, so she can lick his cum from them. This is all way out there, sorry."

"No. I'm not sure how much I believe, but I'm still tracking. So, the wife is driven to play the part of mommy, for boys that wanna fuck their moms, and the husband is driven to fuck anything with a skirt that flirts. That about it?"

"That's about the size of it. Neither one can help themselves, but both were programmed to forgive and love no matter who or how many people the other fucks."

"Jesus. So, am I to take it there's no way to change it? To undo the programming?"

"We didn't think so. Not until something happened this weekend. The detective that is working the case, she was watching video of this dude programming women, and..."

"Wait! Watching video of him doing this? Why the fuck wasn't he arrested?"

"He was. Did I forget to mention that he had the whole house wired with cameras and he was recording everything in the house his mom lived in. He recorded it, but also streamed it out. He was charging money for people to be able to watch his mom in her everyday life, you know, cooking, cleaning, taking a shower, having sex, all that."

"His own mother? What a fuck!"

"Yeah, well. The police got a complaint about a sexual assault and came to investigate. The mom was programmed to drug anyone she thought would be a good addition to the harem, or who might be a danger to the operation. Well, he programmed this detective to close the case. But something weird happened. The programming of that wife started to slip. Because he made her remember all the guys she fucked, she started feeling guilty for cheating on her husband. So, she set it up for him to cheat, not realizing what he had been programmed to do, and he had sex with a bunch of women. One of them figured out enough pieces to realize that something was amiss, and she got him thinking. When he went to the house, he found the server and all the recordings, and he turned them over to the police, who arrested him."

"End of story? Or not?"

"Not. The scumbag got out on bail! Someone, hard to say who yet, someone caught up with him and tortured him and hung him. Him and the two guys that had participated in a number of gang rapes. See, sometimes they'd get an innocent woman in the house, rape her, and then drug and hypnotize her to think that it was all her idea. I'm getting off track. When the detective was watching the videos, her programming got changed because she watched a video of him programming a woman with the same name as her. It changed her programming. So, I figure if it can change hers, it can change Sue's! But I need the audio to say just exactly the right thing and in his voice."

"The woman. The MILF. Sue?" I sat and nodded. "And the husband? You?"

"Fraid so."

"Oh my god!" And you can't help but fuck anyone that flirts with you? So, if I said, I'd love to let you get into my panties, you'd willingly have sex with me?"

"Not just have sex with you, but give you the best, hardest, orgasm I could, before I filled you with my cum."

"Hell, I'd think you were in heaven!"

"Trust me, there's a down side. I remember them. All of them. All their naked bodies, all their boobies, all their pussies and all the tells of how their orgasms start and grow. I remember all of it."

"What's bad about that?"

"I feel guilty about every one of them. I do it, but know I shouldn't. And if Sue asks me if I had sex, I willingly tell her, in detail, what I did and with who."

"Lord." She whispered. "So, if we fucked, and she asked..."

"I tell her that I did, where and how we did it without holding anything back."

"Jesus, and she's good with this?"

"She's not. But she can't not forgive me, just like I can't keep from doing it, and she can't keep from doing it. But at least on her side, with him dead...well, no one is sending her to houses to play that game. She still wants to, has the desire to, but doesn't have the opportunity. But we worry that it'll come out on its own, with one of her patients or something. All they'd have to do is to flirt with her a little and she'll be doing it right back, and all the way if they let her. She's also, quite, um... visible. She used to be dark, bedroom sex only. At least for the last twenty years or so. As part of getting her to be sexy for these guys, she likes to flash and show off, presumably for the guys that are paying, but now also for anyone around. She suddenly likes public sex again."

"But now, you think you can fix her? Take that away?"

"Uh huh. He left a trigger word, or actually phrase, so he can refine or adjust his programming. All we have to do is have her hear the phrase and then give her directions to listen to someone else now."

"Like you? So, you can re-program her?"

"No way. I don't want that. I want her to listen to the therapist. She can reprogram her. At least, as far as she can. One thing about this research. The programming wears off on its own over time. But that's okay for what they're doing, with addiction, because the longer the programming is in place, the more 'normal' that set of behaviors has become. She's been at this for seven months now. Some of this won't ever go away."

"And you? Will she reprogram you?"

I looked down at the floor. "No. I watched the programming video of me over the weekend. He didn't leave a key for me. The only way I think it would work is to redo the programming with the device, the problem is, the police have it. We think I'm stuck this way until it wears off."

"Which is how long?"

"We don't know. There's more. He wanted to punish her more. We think he programmed our daughters to have sex with me, in front of her. And I'm supposed to seduce and have sex with her sister, mother and all her friends. All the women in her life."

"But you know it, so you can stop it, right?"

"I haven't been able to yet. I think, when we see her mom for Christmas, we can expect me to do the stupid stuff he suggested, like getting into the shower with her, climbing in bed with her when she's napping. He even suggested I pull her pants down and fuck her while she's washing the dishes."

"And you'd do those things?"

"From what I can tell? Yeah. I can't help myself."

"But you're not fucking me now, right? You're stopping yourself?"

"Actually, I'm not stopping me. You are. Your attitude, your demeanor right now is business, not playful. To me, that's a turn off in general, so it works here. As long as women stay all business with me, they're fine. But if they get playful, flirty, then I'm right back at them, trying to seduce them. I honestly don't know how far I'd take it with who."

"So, if I told you I wasn't wearing any panties, and I pushed my knees apart and dared you to show me your cock, you would?"

Without hesitation, I stood up, undid the front of my pants and let them slide down my legs. I pushed my briefs down and grasped my half hard dick, and started to stroke it. "Something like this?"

"Oh fuck," she whispered, staring at my dick, as I slowly stroked it harder. "And if I suggested that you could push my skirt up and lick my pussy if you wanted..."

I grinned at her and knelt down in front of her. I pushed her knees apart and slipped the hem of her skirt to her waist and pushed her knees even further apart as I lowered my face to her crotch, which, indeed, didn't have any panties covering her somewhat wiry, dark, almost black curls. I kissed the edges of the inner lips protruding and then licked up them gently. "You mean like this?"

"Uh huh." She breathed, as I let my tongue spread her lips. I dipped deep between them, searching for her clit and tasting her moisture. "Oh Goddamn," she moaned, as I found her clit and flicked across it. "The only thing better than this, would be to get fucked with that cock."

I didn't even hesitate. I pulled my face from her pussy and crawled on my knees between her legs. She watched as I rubbed my head up and down her now wet slit, working my mushroom head between her lips until I could feel the entrance to her depths. "You sure?"

"Oh God, yes." She moaned, as I pressed against her. Her body expanded around me, allowing my fat intruder into her hot wetness. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of my dick slowly slipping into her hot, wet confines. I started to rock my hips, after I was only a couple inches into her, working it in and out in short choppy strokes, lubricating both of us. I was soon stroking fully into her, my hands working on the buttons on the front of her dress, undoing them one at a time and spreading it apart. When I had undone as much as I could, I pulled the cups of her bra down, exposing both her rock-hard nipples. I let my hands cup and tease both breasts and nipples while I rocked my hips, driving my dick in and out. "Oh my God yes. Fuck me. Make me come, like I wanted you to do that night. Ohhhhhhh yesssss!"

"You wanted me to fuck you that night?"

"You know I did."

"On the hood?"

"I'd have taken it anywhere. Hood, leaning against the side of the car, on the trunk, in the back seat. I didn't much care. I just wanted it."

"How come?"

"Easy, I saw how big a bulge you got watching that woman on the street. The hooker that was practically showing everything? God it was so huge. I wanted to just reach over and undo your pants and pull it out and suck it. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it."

"Well, now you have it. I hope it's everything you hoped for."

"It's so much better than I even imagined! Ohhhhh God! You're going to make me come with just your dick. That never happens. God yes. Gonna come. Ohhhhhh shit! OHHHH SHIIIIIT!" She cried, as her pussy clenched around me and her whole body trembled and shook. I continued to plunge into her, driving myself toward climax. I felt my body jerk and let it all happen, my body jerking and jamming my cock into her, as I pumped shot after shot into her hot depths. "Oh God, ohhhh God, yes yes yes. Ohhhh fuck yes!" She moaned, as I squeezed and teased her nipples, trying to push her climax even higher. Her whole body was trembling as I moved in and out again, my cock still mostly hard, but her climax not quite done. I thrust in and out, trying to prolong her orgasm as long as I could, my stroking seeming to help, as she lifted and spread her legs. She pulled them back toward her as she sat slouched down in the chair, letting my cock slide deeper into her.

I moved one hand to her pussy and stroked her clit, rubbing my thumb across it quicky, trying to push her orgasm even higher.

"Professor C? Are you in?" I heard a young woman say, as the door opened. "Oh fuck! I'm sorry!" she said, as she backed out of the room.

"Oh fuck." I groaned, stopping my strokes. I pulled out of Tina and quickly pulled my pants back up. I was still fastening my pants when I reached the door and pulled it open, looking for the young lady that had opened it. I saw her part way down the hall, walking quickly away. I looked at my watch and realized I was late for class. "Shit. I forgot about class!" I swore quietly, as I moved back into my office, Lisa buttoning the last of the buttons on her dress.

"Not a problem. Want me to come tonight and start working on it?"

"Yeah, I can show you what I need." I agreed, as I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door again.

I left the door standing open, as I headed down the hall toward the classroom. Fortunately, this was a small, upper-level class. But when I stepped in the three girls in the front of the room stared at me, the one in the middle, the one that walked in on me and Tina, blushed brightly. "Sorry. I was unavoidably detained by a colleague. Now, where did we leave off Friday?"

---o---

"Miss Anderson, could I see you a moment after class?" I said, looking at the young lady that had walked in on me. I waited for the rest of the class to depart and then she walked up to me. "Miss Anderson. Do you have a moment to come to my office and talk?"

"Um..."

"I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize for what you saw, but don't really want to do that in public, if you can understand that." I said quietly.

"I have a few minutes. Sure."

"Thank you." I nodded, picking up my stuff and heading to my office with her following. We walked into my office and the automatic closer for the door pulled it closed behind us. "Miss Anderson. I do want to apologize. I understand that this sounds like I'm making excuses, but there really is no adequate excuse for what you walked in on. What I am hoping, is that you understand why you walked in on what you did, and would be kind enough to keep this between us. You see, I'm struggling with a health related issue, that makes it virtually impossible for me to refuse a woman that is, well, propositioning me, for any better way to say it. My friend Tina, Miss Rayland, was quite honestly in disbelief, and chose to try to verify the claim, which led to what you saw."

"So, it was her idea?"

"It was."

"And she did what to start this?"

"She, um, she took off her underwear and flashed her bare private parts at me, and requested that I return the favor." I admitted quietly. "As much as I knew it was not only dangerous, given the environment, but also highly inappropriate, I couldn't stop myself from doing what she asked."

"What kind of medical condition causes that?" She asked with a frown, clearly not believing my story.

I took a deep breath. "I'd hoped I wouldn't have to get into the details, but suffice it to say that a number of people on this campus and in the community, including some other faculty as well as staff and at least two students have become victims of someone's attempt to control their sexual desires through hypnosis. I unwittingly stumbled onto this person in the midst of all this, and this is my punishment. Until my mental health team can find a resolution, it seems I'm stuck with this situation."

"This all... sounds kind of far-fetched."

"It was to me as well when I was confronted by the fact that my wife had become one of the victims. I'm working with the police to try and identify as many victims as possible and get them help."

"Does this have something to do with that rumor I heard, about two students in one of your classes being naked in your office?"

I looked back at her, startled. "There's a rumor about that?"

"There is. I wasn't sure I should believe it, but from what you say..."

"One of the two young ladies was the perpetrator's girlfriend. And yes, she was naked in my office. It was part of his punishment for breaking up with him, when she found out he was having sex with multiple women."

She looked at me for long seconds. "And if your friend just dropped her underwear and asked to see you, and it turned into that, then having her naked in your office would have led to..."