Camping Exposure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire! Say no, firmly!" Diane said sharply, drawing Claire's attention to her. She looked back at me and then down where my fingers were stroking her smooth stocking covered leg.

"Allen! NO!"

I almost jerked back, pulling my fingers back like they were burned. "Shit. I'm sorry." I said quickly, getting up and walking back around to the other chair and dropping into it. "I'm really sorry."

"It's, um, alright." She said quickly, blushing somewhat. "I think I understand what you mean now about flirting. I didn't even think I was, but, well, huh. Interesting. And you just keep going until she says no?"

"Or she climaxes." I nodded. "Debbie, since her husband is servicing my wife, has permission to allow me to do the same for her. He doesn't seem to mind and she definitely doesn't."

"So, while you were rubbing my shoulders. Did you think about what you were doing, how you were moving forward?" Diane asked.

"No. in fact, I was only slightly aware that I was moving forward. Now that it stopped, I realize what I was doing and I remember all of it, including how her hair and perfume smelled, how sexy she felt under my hands, how it would have felt to start opening her blouse and stroking her bare skin. How she might have moved as I slipped my hands down into her bra, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples. I can see they're already getting hard. I bet they taste good too!"

"Allen STOP!" Diane said sharply. "Jesus, is it like that all the time for you?"

I looked down at my lap, embarrassed. "Yeah. It is."

"With any woman?"

"With any woman. And I remember all of it. I remember the face and body of every woman I make love to. I can recall their most intimate details. The curve of their breast to the softness of their insides. Yeah, I remember it all, and if Sue asks me, I can and will tell her all about it. That's part of her punishment."

"Part of it?"

"She didn't used to be able to remember when she did things. Since that day he conditioned me, he made her able to remember. As time has gone on, she's remembering more and more times she did things. He added a verbal command for her to go to guys houses and play mom. You know, sons who want to fuck mom? Well, she goes and starts doing laundry or taking a shower or cleaning a room, and then the guy comes in and undresses her and has sex with her, pretending she's his mom."

"That's disgusting!" Claire said, with a scowl.

"You'd be surprised how many young guys have that fantasy. Adam just provided a way to help them fulfill it. Lots of times a guy apparently didn't want to do it alone, but if he was with friends, he was braver and then they'd take turns with her. So far, the largest group she remembers is six. But two or three was more normal."

"And she'd have sex with all three of them?" Claire asked.

"She's stopped telling me how many she's remembered. But it's something over eighty in eight months. Some of them might be repeats, but she doesn't know that much."

"Jesus." Claire said quietly."

"Can I see the list of who they have figured out? Maybe I can add a few names." I said, leaning forward. Claire pulled a paper from the folder in front of her and handed it over. It was a typed list of about fifteen people, all women except for me. "Yeah. I can add a couple names here. Dean Nichols. I'm afraid you can add your wife to the list."

"My wife?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah. The day I walked in on the rape party, well, one of the women there was your wife."

"My wife? Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes the size of saucers.

"Slender, five-eightish, B cup breasts, slightly oblong areola with really pink nipples sticking out about the thickness of my pinky finger? A slightly odd shaped dark birthmark on the back of her left thigh only a few finger widths from her pussy? Blond curls trimmed into a small triangle with her lips otherwise shaved?"

"Jesus. Jeanie!" he said quietly. "Did she, um, do you know if..."

"If she had sex that day? Yes, she did. Adam wanted to make sure Sue got a face full. He had her strapped to that table, with her legs up and spread and her arms tied out. One by one, the women, including your wife, climbed onto the table, with their heads between my wife's legs and their pussy in her face. They licked her pussy while I screwed them from behind until I unloaded in them. Then, Sue licked my cum, as it leaked from them. Yes, your wife did. And from the way she did it, I'd say it wasn't the first time she'd had her face between another woman's legs. She was the second one, so she got a pretty good load. I'm sorry. That's part of the programming. If I'm asked, I can't help but give details."

"Holy shit. What did that maniac condition her to do?"

"I don't know. But I can try and find her on the videos."

"Can't he just ask her?" Claire asked.

"I doubt she even realizes she's conditioned. Most of the women that I've been with haven't the faintest. Usually, they're doing something they think is right and normal. One woman thought she was having sex with her husband every time, even though it was a total stranger."

"Allen. I'm going to give you a pretty wide latitude here with what you do, sexually, until we can resolve some way to deprogram you. Stan, I'm going to have to ask you to step down from the task force. With your wife now listed, you need to be separated from this. I'll ask the chancellor to appoint someone else."

He nodded and stood up. He looked right at me. "Was there any way for you to resist? I mean to not have sex with all those women that day?"

"None at all," I said. "I expect your wife doesn't even know what she did that day. She probably remembers having coffee and talking with friends or something like that."

He nodded and got up and left the room. I took the paper again and looked at it and then at Claire. "I need to add two more names. One is a victim, the other...the other I have to say was involved."

Claire looked at me startled. "A faculty?"

"More or less. Dr Kim. He knows about my wife's physical trigger and for the last few months has been triggering her in the clinic and having rather kinky sex with her in the exam room. We didn't have any proof, so we tried to record him. Sue sent the video to his wife, who came in and used the verbal trigger to have sex with her. When they got done the video had been deleted. We don't think she knew what she was doing. I think Dr Kim had his own wife conditioned or programmed."

"That's a pretty serious charge."

"We think that that's where Adam got his drugs and drug information from. He was doing research on therapeutic drugs. If we're right, by now there's a Go-pro camera hidden in one of the exam rooms that has video of him taping my wife's hands and feet to the exam table and then having sex with her, against her will. His usual move is to get her all turned on, and then have intercourse with her until she climaxes. Then he uses a speculum to spread her apart and jacks himself off into her through the speculum. We think it's some kind of kinky desire from doing pelvic exams on the college girls."

"And you think you have video of this?"

"If everything went right? Yes."

"If you do, we'll make sure that Dr Kim is taken care of, as would be Adam."

"As of Friday night, Adam has been taken care of. Someone got to him. The police think either a victim or a spouse that figured it out."

"Good lord. How?"

I chuckled. "The way it was described to me, he was self-castrated, very slowly, and then hanged when he passed out from lack of blood."

"Sounds like an appropriate punishment." Diane said.

"How are the girls? The two I referred to you?"

"They're very embarrassed and afraid to come back to class." She said quietly. "I'm trying to convince them."

"Have them come see me. Maybe I can settle it some for them. Incidentally, I had sex this morning with a couple students. They walked into my office and took off their panties and wanted to play show and tell. I'm sure you can guess what else happened."

"I'm sure I can," Diane said softly. "Are they going to complain?"

"I don't think so. They started it and could have walked away at any time. No, one of them saw me having sex in my office with someone and wanted to get a closer look. It was just a lot closer than I think she expected."

"And you couldn't prevent it?" Claire asked pointedly.

"I made up a game on the spur of the moment. They had to pick a sticky note. One of them had to show her boobs, the other had to show her pussy and the last had to strip. I'm sure you can guess what the third one also had to do."

"I'm sure I can." She nodded. "You do realize, that it's a terminating offence to have sex with one of your students?"

"Yes ma'am. I fully expected that I was coming here to be terminated for just exactly that."

"And you couldn't have stopped it?"

"Once they took off their underwear, it was in their hands. All they had to do was say no, stop, walk away, anything. But as long as they stayed and continued to respond positively, I couldn't help myself."

"Thank you. I think this has been very helpful. Diane, would you excuse us? I have a few more private questions for him, if you don't mind."

"Yes ma'am." Diane said, as she got up. She looked at me. "Don't worry. We'll find a way to help you out. Now that this is an official university problem, I can get additional resources that you might not otherwise have available."

"Thanks Diane. I'm hoping we can get this reversed, at least for Sue."

"Not you?"

"If what I have discussed with my therapist is correct, the only way to undo it is with the same method that he used to start with. And the police have that equipment."

"I'm sorry. Maybe there will be something we can do about that."

"It'd be nice." I agreed, she nodded and headed out the door.

"Tell me, if Diane hadn't told me to say no, just how far would you have gone?"

"I would have quite willingly undressed you, laid you on this table and had sex with you until you climaxed." I admitted.

"And you truly have no ability to control it?"

"None that I've found. And it's getting worse."

"And if the woman isn't good looking?"

I chuckled. "As if you think you aren't?"

"It was a hypothetical."

I looked at her seriously. "Adam programmed me to take advantage of all the women important to my wife. That includes her sister, our daughters and her mother. I have no doubt at all, that the next time I'm home with her, at her mother's house, that I will find some way to get naked with her and have sex with her, even at her age."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"On the contrary. It bothers me a lot. So much so that I would like to say I won't go, but every time the thought comes to mind, it is quickly replaced with one of me climbing in the shower with her, or sliding my hands under her shirt while she's cooking, or pulling down her shorts while she's outside watering the flowers. There are a hundred ways and places I can imagine to have sex with a woman, and my imagination has been working overtime, in regards to her sister and her mother trying to expand that number.

She stood up. "And all I need to do to start it, is to flirt with you?"

I grinned. "I dare you to. I dare you to do what those girls did. I dare you to take your underwear off and hand them to me."

"And if I did?"

"Well, then we'd see what else I can dare you to take off. I bet you wear stockings instead of pantyhose, don't you? Ahhh. Knew it. I could tell by the way you looked back at me. I bet I can take them off of you without even ruffling your skirt. Just slide my hands up under and slowwwwwly roll them down your legs."

She blushed brightly. "I'm almost tempted to let you try."

"Getting wet, are you?"

"Me? That would be inappropriate."

I got up and walked around the table to where she stood. I gently turned her so her butt faced the table and pushed her back until she sat on it. I stepped right next to her and let my hand find her bare knee, and then slowly, very slowly slid my hand up her leg. She swallowed hard as my hand reached the hem of her skirt and then continued to slowly slide up. "Your legs feel so silky soft. Does your pussy feel the same way?" I whispered, as I let my fingers run up past the lacy tops of the stockings. "You want me to find out?" I whispered, my heart pounding in my chest as I let my fingers stroke up the inside of her leg. My finger tips found the crotch of her panties. I let my fingers slide up and down the soft material, stroking her through the panty.

"Oh damn." She breathed softly. "I should make you stop."

"But you won't." I whispered back, as I let my fingers start to worm my way under the crotch. The panties were smaller than small. They were tiny. Almost thong tiny, and easily pulled aside. My fingers stroked her soft flowery pussy lips, spreading the moisture leaking from her, as I worked my fingers between her lips.

"They blurred out your dick on the video they showed us." She breathed softly. "But it seemed like it must be pretty big, considering how much they had to blur."

"You want to see it?"

"Maybe." She said breathlessly.

"Well, my hand is busy, if you wanna see it, you'll have to get it out."

"I really shouldn't." She whispered.

"But you want to."

The door to the conference room opened and a woman walked in, followed by another, apparently thinking the room was vacant. Claire shoved my hand from between her legs and slipped quickly off the table, smoothing her dress down, before turning to pick up her folder.

"Thank you, Allen. I'll get back to you on that." She said before stepping away and walking quickly out of the room. The ladies that had walked in stood staring at me, and the bulge that had developed in the front of my slacks. I gave them a crooked grin and headed to the door. I could hear them giggling, making an all too accurate assumption about what was going on when they walked in.