Camping Exposure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's let that thought go unfinished." I said quietly. "I'm sure you can understand why I would request a little discretion on what you saw."

"I think I can. Thank you, for both explaining and apologizing."

"Thank you for being understanding." I said, as she turned and opened the door. "See you in class tomorrow."

"Definitely!" She said, as she headed out the door.

---o---

Thankfully the rest of the day went smoothly. After lunch I had two more classes, including one in the auditorium, though neither Gina or Elain were there. I was a little worried about what this might do to their grades, but there wasn't much I could do at this point. I also called Ivy and filled her in on what had transpired over the weekend. She asked me to bring a copy of the video from the kitchen with me, which I agreed to do. I didn't tell her about my plan yet on deprogramming Sue.

I beat Sue home from work again, which made me concerned. I was pretty sure that Dr Kim worked Mondays at the clinic, so having her late, made me presume Sue was being detained for his pleasure again. My fears were confirmed when she walked in, half an hour later.

"He did it again, didn't he?"

"Uh huh."

"Could you have stopped him?"

"I think so. But I didn't. I wanted him to think he was still in charge. This time, he took my phone from me as soon as he came in the room, before he did anything. I took that as a sign, and pretended that I thought it meant he wanted to be more in control, and begged him to tie my feet to the stirrups. He used some med tape and tied them to the table and my hands together."

"You wanted to be bound for him?"

"Uh huh. And when he does it on Wednesday, which I'm banking on him doing, he's going to be recorded on a hidden Go-pro camera. He might get my cell phone to keep me from recording him, but he won't know about the Go pro. Then I'll have him on camera, binding me and having sex with me. If I pretend to be drugged once he starts, we can edit the start out and hand over the film of him raping me, bound to the table. Our detective friend should love that, shouldn't she?"

"Julia? I'm willing to bet that she'll have his ass in jail before the night is out." I chuckled. "Remind me never to cross you. You can be devious as hell."

"Not with you lover, but with these other bastards, you know it. They deserve everything they get. Just like Adam did. I hope it was excruciatingly painful to have his cock slowly cut off his body."

"I'm quite sure it was." I agreed. "Now, I invited Joe and Debbie over tonight to play. I thought you might need it.'

"You don't?"

"You remember me saying that Tina would probably want sex to do that work we talked about? Well, she did. I got walked in on doing her by one of my students. It seemed like a day for that. Debbie couldn't wait, and had me fucking her in one of the store rooms when the office assistant walked in on us. Only she didn't want to turn us in, she wanted to join in," I said. I walked to the table and pulled three toothpicks out of the small glass in the center of the table.

Sue walked over and pulled all the toothpicks out of the class and then put the glass in the cabinet. "Knowing what I know now, about you being programmed, well, I don't feel like I can hold you at all, to that silly bargain about keeping things even. Without Adam hooking me up, I'm finding a much lower desire to go get my pussy pounded, by a bunch of young guys. I'm still pretty attracted to the young men that come into the clinic, but so far, I'm keeping that at bay. You on the other hand, I don't think you stand a chance of not fucking anything with a skirt that flashes you any of her goodies. Do you?"

"Given what happened today, no. It's funny, now that I know I was programmed, it seems almost harder to resist doing it, or I give in easier maybe. It was a struggle to try and not do it, and then give in. It made me feel horrible. Now, it just makes me feel disgusted with myself afterwards. Disgusted that I can't control myself."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Okay. This isn't programming. I love you and I forgive you."

"How do you know it isn't programming?"

She looked at me silently. "Good question. How do I? I don't think I can. But then, I guess that's the whole point."

"I guess it is. Even with him gone, we're still going to be dealing with this, for a long damn time."

"But we'll get through it." She whispered, before kissing me again. "So, besides you, what's for dinner?"

---o---

We weren't even done with dinner before Joe and Debbie showed up, both of them anxious to get started. We told them to head to the basement and get naked and warmed up while we finished eating, and then we went down to join them. I still didn't like watching Joe have sex with my wife, but then, I knew that it would help her not start going after the guys at the clinic, so I could put up with it. Debbie did her best to take my mind off of it as well, pulling me back upstairs and then outside into the warm summer night, begging me to finish what I started that morning, only this time under the stars. We ended up in the middle of the back yard, laying on several towels to insulate us from the grass when I thought I heard a car pull into the driveway. It was only moments later I could hear the doorbell ring, through the still open sliding patio doors.

"Damn! That's the second time today!" Debbie huffed, in frustration.

"Sorry honey." I whispered, as I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I'll finish it this time, I promise."

"You better!" She said, as I got up and headed into the house.

I wasn't surprised when I opened the door and saw Tina standing there, grinning at me. "I'm not early, am I?"

I shook my head. "Well, a little, but what the hell." I said, opening the door all the way, allowing her to see that I was standing there, completely naked, with a raging hardon.

"Actually, looks to me like I'm just in time." She said, stepping toward me and grasping my dick with her free hand, her other hand carrying her laptop case. "Can I join in? Or is it a private party?"

"It's not private, but it is taken, until he finishes what he started." Debbie said from behind me.

"Debbie, this is Tina, my audio expert. Tina, our friend Debbie. She and her husband Joe are the couple I was telling you about. Joe's downstairs with my wife right now."

"Well, I don't mind sharing if you don't." Tina said, looking past me at Debbie, as she walked toward us.

"I don't mind sharing, usually, but this is the second time today that I've been cheated out of the end of a good time. So, this time, if you don't mind." Debbie said, pulling my arm, "he has a pussy to fuck!"

"Hang on. I need to get her started." I said quickly.

"Looks to me like you already got her started." Debbie said with a frown. "Fine. Let's go do what you need."

I led them both down the stairs to the basement, and my work room where I had a computer set up to read the portable drive files. I logged into the system and connected to the disk, searching through until I found the file I wanted. "Okay. So, this part is him breaking into the programming on my wife. We need to make him say this and then say this part." I said, opening a text file that had what I thought Ivy would need to transfer control, at least I hoped that was what would happen.

"So, I get to what? Pick through and find him saying things to build this, right?"

"That's the idea. You see, from what I can tell, it has to be him making the commands. His voice. But if we can get him to transfer it to Ivy, our therapist, then she can delete the programming. At least, that's my theory. Hasn't been tried, and I'm afraid it won't work."

"Well, with all the hours of video here, it could take some time." She said as she clicked through the lists of files. "And I'm willing to bet only some of them have him in it."

"Yeah, the living room, patio and the basement have the most of him. Just be aware, I've not watched all of it yet. Hell, only a fraction. But some of the stuff you see might be disturbing."

"I'm sure I can handle it."

"I'll let you work. I have to finish what I started."

She laughed, as Debbie led me out of my work room, and back up the stairs.

"This time, I'm going to be on top, that way you can't get up and run away again." Debbie said softly, as she pushed me down onto the towels. She straddled me and guided my, still hard, dick toward her pussy. She moaned softly as she sunk slowly down my shaft. "Mmmmm yes. That's it." She cooed, as she began to bounce herself on me, her big soft tits flopping up and down with each stroke down my shaft. Her round, soft butt slapped against me in the night, echoing lightly off the side of the house, as she pounded herself down onto me, over and over.

I reached for her tits and grasped them, trying to hold her nipples, as her tits tried to bounce and move, the weight of her tits pulling her nipples this way and that, drawing more moans from her. "God yes, I'm going to come." She moaned into the night, as she moved her hands to mine, pulling them from her tits. She held my hands, using them as levers as she lifted and dropped harder and faster, the slap of her ass against me growing louder, as did her moans. "Ohhhhh fuck!" She said, in a squeaky voice. "FUCK! I'M COOOOOMMMMING! Her whole body began to tremble and shake, her strokes becoming uncoordinated as she tried to keep stroking on me. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel the end of it all inside her.

I closed my eyes and let the last of her strokes push me over the edge that I was already so damn close to. My body jerked hard, making her gasp and cry out that she could feel me coming, as I pumped shot after shot into her, leaving me laying, momentarily panting and exhausted. When I opened my eyes and looked past her, at the movement I saw. Trish was standing completely naked on her balcony, sliding a vibrator in and out of her pussy. I didn't know if she could tell I was watching her or not, at least not in the darkened yard, but I couldn't help but watch her push herself closer and closer to climax. With a jerk and shudder, she froze in position, holding the vibrator in place while she climaxed. I could see her panting for breath, as she stood there, looking down at me, exposed to any of the other neighbors that might happen to look out at the back of her house.

I closed my eyes and lay there, letting my breathing return while Debbie sat on me, allowing my dick to soften inside her, seemingly unwilling to move off of me.

"If I sit here long enough, does it get hard again?"

"Normally, yeah. But I've had quite a bit of sex today and to be honest, it might take a little persuasion."

"You mean more than watching the neighbor lady fucking herself on her balcony?" She laughed, as I looked at her in surprise. "You are so damn transparent. I could see you weren't looking at me, and I heard her climaxing. Was it fun? Watching her fucking herself while I rode you? Do you like being watched?"

"It seems that Adam thought it'd be cute for both Sue and me to partake in semi-public sex."

"Mmmmmmm. I'm going to remember that. Joe just doesn't want to do anything too risky. I got him to fuck me in the river one time, but when another canoe came, well, that was the end of that. I bet you'd have just kept on fucking me, wouldn't you?"

"Without a doubt."

"Good. Maybe we should all go canoeing some time. Sue can teach Joe how to fuck in public and you can take me anywhere you want."

"Be careful what you wish for," I chuckled. "Right now, I think I need to check on Tina."

"Oh phoo. If you have to."

"I need to."

She moved off of me, my cum leaking out of her, making me wonder just how much Joe had contributed to Sue tonight. Debbie followed me down the stairs to the work room and when we stepped in, we saw Tina with her feet on the edge of the table, a video of a woman being fucked by four guys playing, while she fingered her exposed pussy. It took a few moments for one of the guys to move out of the way, and see that the video was one of my wife. I watched it for only a few moments and then walked away, not wanting to watch it any further.

---o---

I didn't really want to wake up. It was only Tuesday and I was wishing it was Friday. I rolled over and wrapped my arm around my wife, only to realize it wasn't. "That's right, Tina stayed." I breathed, as I looked at her naked body, my dick almost immediately starting to get hard. I remembered Joe and Debbie going home, and then Sue inviting Tina to stay the night. It was almost midnight, before I got to go to sleep, Sue begging me to fuck Tina where she could watch and catch my cum. Like we'd done that day when I was programmed, we had Tina in a sixty-nine, licking Sue, while I fucked Tina from behind. After I came, Sue licked and sucked my cum, from Tina, before moving to my cock. By the time she had me cleaned off, she also had me hard, and worked me into Tina to give her a second orgasm before we all fell in a heap to sleep. With all the sex I'd had the day before, I was surprised that I never even got to fuck my own wife!

I crawled out of bed and headed for the shower. I was glad we had a big one when the girls joined me, Tina more eager than Sue to wash me, but eager enough to suck on Tina's nipples and finger her pussy until she came. I couldn't resist, and soon had my dick stuffed inside Sue while she continued to stay bent over, playing with Tina's nipples and pussy. I felt her climax after only a few short minutes, and then followed her, pumping my morning load deep in her pussy. Only after that, was I sated enough to be able to leave the two beauties in the shower, while I shaved, dressed and headed down to make lunches.

---o---

"Morning Professor C!" I heard, as my office door opened. I'd only been in my office a few minutes, barely time to get my computer booted up and start thinking about the day. I looked up to see Miss Anderson standing in my doorway. "Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure." I answered, leaning back as she stepped into the room, followed by her two friends that had been sitting next to her in class. "What can I do for you Miss Anderson?"

"Anna, please. I was wondering about what you said yesterday. Is it really true?"

"It is." I nodded, suddenly concerned. "Anna. You're not going to... Shit." I groaned, as she bent over slightly, slipped her hands up under her skirt and began to pull down her panties. I watched her slip them all the way down her legs and step out of them, without showing me anything else. She stepped closer to my desk and tossed the panties onto my lap.

"From what you said, a pair of panties buys a look at your cock."

"It might. If it was just you. Don't you think all three of you need to make payment?" I asked with a grin, already knowing that this was going to be trouble, but unable to stop myself. "How about it, girls. It's um, Miss. Um. Winston?" I asked, looking at the blonde standing to her right, "and um. Damn. Stevens?" I asked the young lady that was clearly bi-racial. She had dark, curly afro hair, but very light-colored skin, almost like coffee with a heavy dose of milk.

"Susanne and Patricia." Anna offered. "Girls?"

Without a word, both repeated her steps, slipping their fingers up under their already short skirts to pull their panties down their legs without showing me anything. A few moments later, both pairs of panties were in my lap.

"Well, that's a pretty tempting offer, but what fun is it if I can't see anything? Tell you what, how about a little game?"

"Like what?"

I wrote on the back side of a half dozen post it notes, and then stuck them on the desk in front of them. "Each one of you gets to pick a note. If you show me what it says on the note, I'll show you what you want to see. The choices on the notes are boobs, kitty and naked. You up for the game?" I asked, leaning back and grinning.

The three of them looked at each other, apparently not having planned on exposing that much. Finally, Anna reached out and took a note. "Go on. Pick one." She said to her two friends, who reluctantly did the same. They showed each other the notes and then looked back at me. "I thought you said the choices were boobs, kitty and naked? How come we all got naked?"

"Did you now?" I asked, leaning forward and reaching for the other notes. I turned them over one at a time, one saying kitty, one saying boobs and the other saying naked. "Never said it was an even distribution, did I?"

"But that isn't fair. Why do we all have to show you?" Patricia asked with a frown.

"That's easy. Because I think you look sexy as hell and I wanna see you naked." I answered her with a grin. "Okay. You all like risk. I know that because you all came in here and at considerable risk, took off your panties," which I held up for them to see, "In the hopes that you'd get to see the big cock that Anna told you about, right? Well, with risk comes reward, sometimes. Here's what I'll do. There are three slips left, one of each. You can each pick a new slip." As they started to move to do so I added. "But, with a catch. Whoever picks nipples, you have to take your shirt off and give it to me, and come over and take down my pants while I suck your nipples. Whoever picks kitty, has to take her skirt off and give it to me and then bend over my desk and let me lick her pussy."

"And the one that picks naked?" Anna asked. "Has to have sex with you?"

"Whoever picks naked has to get naked, and give me her clothes. She gets to sit on my dick and if she can make both of us come, you all get your clothes back."

"And if she doesn't?"

I grinned. "Then I get to enjoy the view until noon. You can have them back then."

"And if we don't want to take your challenge?"

"You will. Because Anna has you much too excited about seeing my dick."

"How do you know that?"

I held up the three sets of underwear. "The crotch of all three are good and wet. Someone's been thinking about sex pretty hard. So, who draws first?"

The three of them looked at each other, and then stepped the short step to the table again. One by one they picked a slip and turned it over to look at it. "Fuck." Anna said with a groan. She turned the slip around to face me and it said boobs.

"You were hoping for naked, huh? Well, you have to get me hard, I didn't say how. If it takes your pussy sliding on it, I'm not going to stop you, any of you, from doing that."

She grinned and pulled her shirt off. She stepped over to me and took my hands, pulling me up from my chair. In moments my pants and briefs were around my ankles and my dick was sticking out lewdly at them. She wrapped both hands around it and started to stroke it. I stepped to the side, and pulled the chair I keep for students around from the side of my desk and sat down in it. I coaxed her toward me, leaning my face to suck one of her rock-hard nipples. She straddled the chair, and me, and then gripped my dick, lowering herself until I could feel my head pressing against her pussy lips. She rubbed me back and forth, lowering herself slightly, letting my head press between her lips and then into her the entrance to her depths. "Ohhhhh shit." She moaned as she started to lift and lower herself a little, working me deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Jesus he's really that big."

"Looks like it." Suzanne whispered, slipping her skirt down and stepping out of it. Her pussy had a small amount of inner lip protruding from her fat outer lips and the blond curls covering her mound and between her legs. Much less than Anna's completely shaved lips framed. Suzanne began to stroke and tease her pussy as she watched Anna begin bouncing on me, making me have to work to keep her hard nipple in my mouth. I finally gave up and just let her bounce on me, her titties bouncing wildly on her chest. I reached for her hips and slowed her and then coaxed her up and off.