Camping Fun 04 - The Last Hurrah

Story Info
Fun with both sisters.
3.7k words
4.48
4.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of "Camping Fun," the story about the fun I had with our neighbors daughters during a yearly camping trip.

Standing there covered back up by her one piece Abby looks at me and says "let's see if I get as horny as Hannah did walking around with your cum leaking out of me?" "If you're lucky you might get a round three later." She adds as she heads out the door.

Getting up off the couch I walk over to where my swim trunks are on the floor and slide them back over my dick that is still coated in Abby's pussy juices.

I do a quick clean up of the lunch dishes before I start walking back to the beach to join the others.

Reaching the beach I glance around to find everyone. The adults are all standing in waist deep water talking while Abby floated around them on her paddle board.

I wade into the water to the group and join the conversation. As Abby floats by I notice a slightly darker patch of her swimsuit between her legs where my cum was still leaking out of her. We make eye contact and she gives me a little grin.

After about half an hour chatting in the circle with everyone I decide to do some swimming. I make my way out to chest deep water and dive under.

After a couple of underwater dives I come up and wipe the water from my eyes. To my surprise standing right in front of me is Hannah. A bit startled I say "whoa.......Hannah, I wasn't expecting you to be there!"

"I noticed the little present you gave my sister"

"What present?" I say trying to seem innocent.

Hannah gives me a don't be stupid look and says "you're lucky she talked to me first and I noticed the glob of your cum dripping down her inner thigh." "She told me how amazing it was and I couldn't resist any longer." As she finishes her sentence she reaches over and grabs my hand and guides it over between her legs.

She pushes my hand between her legs under the water until I feel the fabric of her black bikini bottoms. I rub her pussy through the fabric, then I glance behind me to see if anyone is paying attention, before flipping her around so her back is against me. The water is up to her shoulders, which makes it perfect for coving up what I'm about to do.

When I flip her around and pull her into me my hands end up on her waist so I just slide my hands up and around till they are over her breasts. I can feel the bumpy ribbed pattern of her red bikini top as I squeeze her soft B cup breasts. She lets out a low moan as I fondle her breasts. Her bikini top is very low cut so the two small triangle pieces of fabric covering her tits is only connected by a small strip at the bottom.

Not only does this give you a great view of her cleavage but it makes it very easy for me to slide my hand under the fabric and cup her bare breast in my hand. After a couple good squeezes I pull my hand out and using both hands I pull the triangle top to either side of her breasts. With her breasts completely exposed, but hidden under the water I start to pinch her nipples between my thumb and middle finger. This time she lets out a more audible "mmmmm."

After a few moments she grabs my right hand off her breast and places it on her stomach, under her belly button, where it starts to slightly slope down to her pussy.

She pushes my hand down until I feel the top of her bikini bottoms and I push my fingers underneath. Continuing their journey to her waiting clit my fingers make their way over her mound and around until I feel her slit. As soon as my fingers part her pussy lips she blurts out "oh shiiit" under her breath. I find her magic button and begin to rub her clit in small circles.

Concentrating on fingering Hannah I fail to notice that Abby has paddled her way over in front of us. Seeing her movement I look up and see her straddling her paddle board watching me finger Hannah. Looking closer I notice Abby's hips moving back and forth slightly. Looking between her legs I notice that she put the paddle on the board and I could clearly see the handle parting her pussy lips under her swimsuit as she grinds against it.

It was so hot watching Abby trying to get herself off while I was pleasuring her sister. I begin rubbing Hannah's clit faster until I feel her body jerk as the waves of her orgasm wash over her. I slide my fingers further down, slip two of the them in her pussy, and begin finger fucking her.

Abby thrusts her hips faster and bites her bottom lip as she watches her sister finish her orgasm. I see Abby hunch forward as she has her own orgasm from humping her paddle.

As I pull my fingers from Hannah's pussy she reaches up and pulls her bikini top back over her breasts before she swims off. Abby gives me a sexy smirk before she stands up and paddles off.

I swim around some more before rejoining the group. It's late afternoon by this time and we all decide to head back to the campsite to start dinner. I change out of my swim trunks into shorts and a t shirt. The girls both go into the bunk room to change while I head outside to get a fire started.

As I get the fire going and start to cook dinner I see both girls come out in oversized shirts that are long enough that I can't tell what they're wearing underneath. After staring a bit longer than I should have I notice their nipples poking through the thin fabric of their shirts.

We all sit down to dinner at the picnic table and catch up on some more things we missed throughout the year. After cleanup we all grab chairs by the fire. I pick our two seater camping chair and sit down by myself. Hannah is sitting across from me and when no one is paying attention she ever so slightly spreads her legs to show me that she's not wearing any panties under her night shirt.

In my distraction I don't notice Abby come around and take the seat right next to me until I feel the seat shift. She sits down and puts her feet on the seat so her knees are up. She brought a blanket and covers her legs as well as part of me. The way she places the blanket on her makes it impossible to see what she does next.

After she covers up I feel her hand grab mine and pull it over to her thigh. Her shirt must be pulled up because I feel the smooth bare skin of her thigh as she guides my hand to her inner thigh. I just keep my hand on her thigh but she gets impatient and pushes my hand towards her waiting pussy. As I get closer I can feel the heat emanating from her loins.

I take the hint and push my hand further down till I reach her lips. My finger glides between the wet lips and I begin to rub her clit. After only a few twirls of my fingers she reaches down and holds my hand in place. She looks at me and mouths "I won't be able to stay quiet." I nod and slowing slide my fingers over her clit as I remove my hand from between her legs.

She stayed seated next to me as we all chat around the fire for the rest of the evening. At around 11 pm we decide to turn in for the night. I climb into bed but have trouble falling asleep. I keep thinking about Abby when she sat down next to me at the fire. At about 1 am I'm still awake so I decide to try my luck.

I make my way as quietly as I can down to the bunk room. Abby is sleeping on the pull out bed and Hannah is on the bunk above her. I climb into the bed with Abby and slide over next to her. It's very dark so I can't really see much but as I bring myself against her body I feel that she's laying on her back. Her shirt has ridden up in her sleep so as I reach over I find my hand on her bare stomach.

I slide my hand up and run into her shirt. I push my hand under her shirt and continue to her breasts. I begin to make light circles with my fingers around her nipples. She lets out a low moan in her sleep. I continue to outline her nipple with my finger before I pinch it between my thumb and middle finger.

This sends pleasure shooting through her body waking her up. She's a bit shocked at first but soon realizes it's me. As I continue to fondle her breasts she reaches down and grabs my hard dick through my shorts. She strokes it a couple times before bringing her hand up and pushing it under the waist band of my shorts and wraps her hand around my bare dick.

I reach down and take my shorts off while she's still stroking by dick. She then sits up and pulls her shirt off. She pushes me on my back rolls on top and straddles my dick. "I told you, you might get and round three." she says as she grabs my dick and guides it to her warm wet hole. She pushes the tip in before lowering herself down, swallowing my dick in the soft folds of her pussy.

She slowly begins gyrating her hips as her tight pussy grips my dick. I reach up to grab her breasts as she rides me but to my surprise I feel hands already fondling her. I feel the hands slide away and a moment later the blinds open allowing the bright moonlight to spill in.

There standing by the window is Hannah, completely naked. I had been so engrossed in Abby fucking me that I hadn't noticed the extra movement when she had climbed down from her bunk. Abby doesn't seem surprised at all and continues to fuck me as Hannah walks over turns Abby face to hers and passionately kisses her.

Seeing the two of them kissing while Abby rides me is too much for me to handle and I explode inside Abby. She continues to buck her hips as I pump load after load of cum in her. When I finish cumming in her she climbs off of me and goes over to Hannah.

I'm spent at this point but Abby has other things in mind and guides Hannah down so she's laying on her back. She gets between Hannah's spread legs on her knees and bends down to lick her pussy. I'm laying there with a perfect view of Abby's ass in the air as she eats out her sister.

Watching Abby and Hannah go at it in front of me makes me horny again so I crawl my way over to Hannah. Kneeling over her I lean down and take one of her nipples in my mouth and begin to suck on it. Hannah starts to let out a loud moan but we have to be quiet since everyone else is sleeping. I quickly release her nipple and start making out with her to keep her quiet.

After I break our kiss I straighten up and place my hardening dick on her lips and she eagerly gobbles it up. In no time I'm hard as a rock from Hannah sliding the entire length of my shaft down her throat. While Hannah sucks me off I just stare at Abby's ass sticking up in then air and decide I want another go at her.

I stand up, walk around behind Abby and kneel down between her legs. I put a hand on each butt cheek and give a squeeze before I grab my dick and guide it into her still dripping wet pussy. Gripping her hips I push my way deep inside her before I begin slapping my crotch against her ass with my vigorous thrusting. I reach up and I place my hand at the top of her back and I dig my fingers into her skin as I drag them down her spine to her butt. I hear her moan into Hannah's pussy as do it again down her back. With Abby's tongue on her pussy and me making Abby moan it doesn't take Hannah long to orgasm. I watch her body tense up and begin writhing as her orgasm over takes her.

Abby crawls from between Hannah's legs making my dick slip out of her and then flops next to her sister. This leaves me kneeling on the bed in front of Hannah who is still lying there with her legs spread and her knees in the air. I crawl forward, climbing between her legs. Grabbing my dick I rub the tip up and down her slit making her body jerk from the sensitivity of her orgasm. She can't take it any more and whispers "fuck me already!"

I line my dick up with her glistening entrance and slide it right in. She gasps with pleasure as I thrust hard and deep in her. I fuck her hard and fast while watching her breasts bounce back and forth with each thrust. Her eyes roll back in her head from the pleasure. I was already halfway to my orgasm from fucking Abby so it doesn't take long for Hannah's tight pussy to bring me to the brink. I push my dick as deep as I can and shoot load after load deep in her pussy.

I slide out of her and lay on my side next to her. I take advantage of the situation and fondle her breasts some more. I lean over Hannah a bit further to get access to Abby's breasts too. We lay there a while just enjoying each other's bodies. I get up before I get too horny again and make my way back to my bed.

In the morning I get up and quietly make my way outside since everyone is still sleeping. Coming down the steps I see Hannah sitting in a chair by the fire pit. She gets up when she sees me and says "good morning, would you want to take a walk with me?"

"Sure I'd love to." I say as I take in her outfit. Even first thing in the morning she's looking sexy in a pleated school girl type skirt that barely makes it to mid thigh and a white form fitting tank top. Looking her up and down as she stands in front of me my eyes stop at her chest cause I can clearly see the outline of her braless breasts.

We start walking around the campground loop in silence. I break the silence by asking her "was that the first time you and Abby have done that?"

She looks at me and grins "you mean fucking the same guy or fucking each other?"

My eyes get wide and I ask "so you've done both before?!?"

Hannah laughs and says " no that's the first time we've fucked a guy together."

"What......you've fuck each other before??" I splutter.

"Oh yeh we've been fucking for years now!"

I haven't been paying attention to where we've been walking so I'm surprise to find us walking through the woods. Hannah obviously knows where we are going cause she all of a sudden says "we're here!"

Confused I'm like "where's here?" As I look around at a small clearing with picnic tables.

"It's an old picnic area that no one ever uses any more." She replies. Hannah then walks right up to me and reaches out and grabs my dick through my shorts. "You payed more attention to Abby last night so I wanted you to myself one last time!"

Even with all the talk about Hannah and Abby fucking my dick wasn't even semi hard but as soon as Hannah grabbed me and pressed her body against mine, I could feel my dick coming to life. I could feel her breasts pushing into me as she started stroking me through my shorts.

I slide my hands off her waist and down around to her butt. Her skirt is so short when I grab under her butt and lift her up my hands go under her skirt and on her bare ass. She wraps her legs around me and kisses me passionately as I carry her over to a picnic table.

I sit her right on the edge of the picnic table and kneel down between her legs. She puts her feet on my shoulders showing me that she's not wearing any panties under her short skirt. I lean in and flick my tongue between her pussy lips. As soon as my tongue touches her clit her body involuntarily jerks and she moans "ohhhh fuck!!" I reach up with my hand and insert two fingers in her while I continue to lick away at her clit.

As she begins to orgasm she reaches down between her legs and holds my head against her pussy as her body shakes with pleasure.

She releases my head and I stand up shoving my shorts down to my knees. I straighten up and slap her pussy with my dick a few times before sliding my shaft up and down her slit. She moans "stop teasing me.....I want you inside me!"

Without hesitation I place the tip at her entrance and drive it all the way in till I smack against her body. I hold still with my dick buried deep in her pussy. She blurts out "holy shit you're so deep!"

I grab her legs so I can pull her in deeper and start slowly thrusting. She sits up enough for her to pull her tank top up over her breast before laying back down. I pick up my pace causing her to moan loudly. I can feel the cum building in me but am not ready for it to end.

I pull out of her and lift her off the picnic table and spin her around so she has her back against me. I reach up and cup her breasts in my hands as I lean down to kiss her neck. She lets out a long loud "mmmmm!" As I kiss my way from her neck to her shoulder continuing to fondling her breasts.

I'm ready to go again so I guide her down so she's bent over the picnic table while still standing. I grab her hips and plunge my dick back into her velvety pussy. The angle and tightness of her bring me back to the brink of orgasm in no time. I start cumming in her as I continue thrusting and then with one final thrust as deep as I can get I empty the last of my load inside her.

I collapse on her back with my dick still inside her literally drained from the experience. My dick slips out of her as it softens. After a moment I stand up and pull my shorts back over my dick still dripping her pussy juices. Hannah stands up and faces me with her tank top pulled up above her breasts and her skirt bunched up at her waist giving me one final view of her beautiful naked body. She grabs the bottom of her skirt and pulls it back into place and then pulls her tank top back down over her breasts.

We turn and start walking back towards the campground. While we are still in the woods we put our arms around each other's waists and walk side by side. As we reach the edge of the woods I slide my hand down under her skirt and give her butt one last squeeze before we separate and walk back to the campsite as though we are just friends.

We reach the campsite just as the last people are getting up. We part ways and I start making breakfast. After we finish breakfast we start packing up to go home. After we get all loaded up we all hug and say goodbye.

8 months later.

I'm in our old town doing some shopping when I see two girls with their backs to me who look just like Hannah and Abby. I walk up to them and say "hey fancy seeing you guys here." Hannah turns around and the first thing I notice is her shirt clinging tightly to her round pregnant belly. A look of surprise comes to my face as I stare at her belly.

As I'm staring at Hannah's very pregnant form Abby turns to face me. I snap out of my shock to look over at her and see she has just as big of a pregnant belly.

I look at them and ask "are they both mine?"

Hannah answers "yeh, we both found out we were pregnant about a month after our trip."

"Oh" is all I can manage to get out.

"Neither of us were on birth control and you did cum in us more than once!" Abby chimes in when I don't say anything else.

I give them both a look that asks "may I?" And they both nod yes. I reach out and place a hand on each of their pregnant bellies. They both reach down putting their hands on top of mine.

"No one knows they're yours." Hannah reassures me.

Abby then adds "we made sure to fuck our boyfriends shortly after we found out."

"You guys are ok with this?" I ask still holding there bellies.

"Yeh, we decided this was the best way so we didn't have to explain things about you." Abby answered.

"Ok, let me know if you guys need anything......ever." I say. I have to get going so I kiss each girl on the cheek and head off.