Camping in the Woods Pt. 01

Story Info
Felix and Whitney take their annual camping trip.
965 words
3.48
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney and Felix had been friends since high school and had been taking this annual camping trip since they graduated. They followed the same route every year; a simple trail up to their usual cabin where they stayed for the weekend before returning. The day after their arrival they decided to set out to explore some nearby trails. As night fell, they realized that they were lost and would have to camp outside in the woods till morning light. With only two sleeping bags, some water and light snacks, they ate what they had and attempted to settle in for the night. They bundled up in their own sleeping bags and Whitney fell asleep.

Waking up freezing partly through the night, she looked over to see Felix still awake next to her. "Why are you still awake?" She asked. As he looked over, his green eyes twinkling in the moonlight and his ginger hair gently moving with the breeze "

It is so cold I couldn't manage to sleep." He responded. Looking back at her with her dark brown eyes and medium length brown hair pulled up into her signature messy bun.

"Do you think I could cuddle with you to keep warm?" She asked. He nodded and to his surprise she unzipped out of her sleeping bag and stood up, still in her tight green leggings hugging her big ass and curves, her white tank top with her black lace bra peaking out of the top barely covering her full breasts. She walked over to him and got in his sleeping and pressed her cold body against his. He could feel her hard nipples poking through her shirt and rubbing on his chest. Before he knew it a bulge started to form in his pants. He attempted to adjust his pants to hide it but it was no use.

Having rested her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes for a bit she was woken by his movement. As she opened her eyes she saw his bulge peaking through the sleeping bag and tried to contain her shock. She pretended to remain asleep trying to think about how she hadn't noticed his huge cock before now. The thought of his cock started to make her feel hot inside and she could feel her pussy start to get wet. She placed her hand on his bulge on top of the sleeping bag so she could get a better feel for his shaft.

Feeling Whitney's hand on his semi hard cock he started to breathe heavier. "Um..Whitney?" He whispered. She didn't answer him hoping he would think she was asleep. When Felix didn't hear a response from Whitney he decided it was his turn to have some fun. He placed his arm around her and cupped her breast in his hand, feeling her hard nipple between his fingers. She let out a small gasp and now he knew that she was awake.

She slowly moved her hand up his body and slipped it under the sleeping bag, down his pants and into his boxers. His dick was harder now and she could feel the warthm coming off of it as she rubbed it slowly with her hand.

As she did, he squeezed her tit harder and at this point, they knew there was no going back. She moved closer up to his face and their lips met. She kissed him deeply as if she had been holding it in for years. Felix placed his hand behind her neck and pulled her closer to him kissing her back. He slip his tongue gently into her mouth and she sucked it as she pulled away.

She kissed him down his chest and his stomach down to his huge bulge. She removed his pants and boxers to finally free his huge shaft.

"It's the biggest one I've ever seen."

Seeing her with her ass in the air and her lips almost pressed to his hard cock he smiled. She licked his hard cock from bottom to tip several times before sucking and kissing the head. She could taste his precum leaking out of his hard dick and she licked it all up. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to slap his cock on her tongue many times. She finally then wrapped her lips around his hard pole and slowly moved her head up and down taking in more and more of his huge cock every time. He put his hand on the back of her head and press it down making her take his entire 12 inches of big white cock down her throat. As she gagged and choked on his cock, spit spilled out of her mouth and ran down his shaft soaking his big cum filled balls. He eventually let her come up for air. She took one quick breath and not even a second later was right back down gagging on it again. He could feel himself getting close.

"I am going to cum soon your mouth feels to good."

Soon after that he started thrusting his cock in and out of her throat faster and harder than before. He pushed her head down one final time and shot a huge load of cum down her throat. She struggled to take it all in but eventually managed to swallow it all. He grabbed her by her hair and arched her head back.

"Open up and let me make sure you took it all!"

There was something more dominant in his voice now, she had never seen this side of him before but she loved it. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, showing him how she had swallowed his entire load.

"That's a good cum slut."

He said to her.