Natalie Gets Punished

Story Info
A failed assignment results in a spanking.
2.2k words
4.56
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers

This story was inspired by the lovely NatXBoo! All characters are over 18.

Natalie shifted anxiously from one foot to the other, as she waited outside the Head's door. She had failed to complete her assignments by the Monday morning deadline, and knew she was in trouble.

Her teacher had reported her to the Head, and she had been summoned to report to his office at 4pm, after classes had finished for the day.

She had popped into the toilet and had tidied her long brown hair into two neat pigtails and had checked over the rest of her appearance. The last thing she wanted was to annoy him further, by looking at all dishevelled. She regretted wearing the school skirt she had shortened to well above regulation length, but there was nothing she could do about that now.

Her bra was also non-regulation. The black lacy material showed clearly through her white school blouse, the underwiring accentuating her 34F breasts.

After making sure that her white socks were fully pulled up round her shapely calves, she tentatively tapped on the door of Mr Wellard's study.

"Enter!" boomed his voice from within.

'Oh great, he sounds pissed,' thought Natalie, as she turned the doorknob and swung the door open.

"Close the door behind you, Miss Benson," he instructed.

Mr Wellard was standing facing the window, with his back to her. Natalie timidly closed the door and suddenly realised she was trembling, her palms sweaty.

Then she made an error of judgement. She sat down in the chair facing his desk and crossed her legs. Mr Wellard suddenly turned round and saw what she had done. His face darkened and an angry scowl spread across it.

"Did I tell you to sit down? No! You will stand until I tell you otherwise. This is just another example of your lack of respect and conformity!"

Natalie hurriedly got to her feet, her face reddening, then stood there with her arms behind her back, twiddling her fingers together nervously.

Mr Wellard sat down behind his desk and examined an open folder on his desk. As he read, the expression on his face did not lighten. He then started drumming his fingers on the desktop as he read the various entries.

"This tells a very sorry tale, Miss Benson. Just this term, late for school four times..."

"But Sir..." Natalie interrupted.

"Silence!" shouted Mr Wellard. "You will speak when I ask you a question, and not before!"

Natalie was sure she felt a little leak from her bladder at his sharp rebuke. This wasn't shaping up at all well...

"Now, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me. Late four times. Three assignments handed in late... this latest one not completed at all! Do you realise what this will mean, in terms of passing your continuous assessment?"

"Erm, I suppose I will fail?" asked Natalie, her voice quivering. She knew her parents would be furious at her lack of application and effort.

"Why was this latest reading and writing exercise not finished? You had the whole weekend to complete it."

"I'm afraid I went out with my friends on Saturday night," she admitted sheepishly, her head bowed. "We stayed out very late, and on Sunday I was too tired. I'm sorry, Mr Wellard, honestly."

Mr Wellard got up from behind his desk and started walking round her, like some predator circling its prey.

"Sorry isn't good enough now. I'm tempted to expel you. You clearly have no commitment to your studies.

"And as for your dress... that skirt is far too short! I can see almost the whole of your thighs! And as for your underwear," he said, pointing straight at her bulging tits, the shadow of her cleavage visible through her blouse. "Quite, quite unbecoming for a young lady!"

However, Mr Wellard's voice did seem to soften slightly as he regarded the young woman's voluptuous body, his eyes drifting between her protruding orbs and her shapely thighs. She noticed him subconsciously licking his lips.

Then he continued. "Sadly, your poor work record means that you will fail this course. Two B's and an F will not get you into any half-decent University. You do realise that, don't you?"

Tears started welling up in Natalie's eyes, as she began to realise the implications of her predicament.

The tone of his voice then changed slightly... now more even toned and less angry, but decidedly menacing. Staring her in the eyes he said, "You do, however, have one possible option to clear your slate. But I need to know you are truly sorry. And that in future, you will comply fully and completely with your teacher's directions."

"Oh, I will, I promise, I'll be good from now on, honestly, I will, I promise," Natalie blabbered, sensing an escape route.

"Haha, things are never so simple, young 'lady', as you will discover, as you go through life. To set your slate clean, you will have to be punished for your misdemeanours."

With that, he walked to a cupboard, opened the door, and extracted something looking like a very thin walking stick. The time-honoured, traditional school cane.

Natalie's heart sank as she looked on in horror as he swung the yard-long cane through the air, a hissing, swishing noise assailing her ears as she imagined the unbelievable agony that the implement could cause.

Mr Wellard smiled evilly as he swished the cane, as if beating someone with it. "Oh, it's been so long since I used this little beauty. I used to be able to make even the heftiest rugby player squeal for his mummy, after just a few strokes. I do so miss the good old days..."

Natalie felt a little trickle exude from her bladder as she realised, she was likely to be the next victim of the sadistic head teacher's evil weapon.

"Sir, please, I beg you, not that!" she pleaded, almost in tears. "It could leave permanent scars on my bottom! How would that look to a future husband, if my lovely bottom were covered in ugly welts?"

Mr Wellard circled her again, and then used the tip of the cane to lift the hem of the young woman's skirt, revealing her skimpy white panties, a noticeable damp patch in the gusset.

"And why are you not wearing your regulation underwear? You have come to school dressed like some kind of slut! I really should use the cane on you, to teach you a proper lesson!"

Natalie was on the point of bursting into tears. "Please no, Mr Wellard, not that. I have a very low pain threshold!"

"Very well then. I shall have some mercy on you. I shall spank you instead. However, spanking is two for one cane stroke, so let me see...

"Late four times... that's eight. Three late assignments... another six. The present one, not done, let alone handed in... let's call that four. And for your insolent behaviour and non-regulation uniform, another four. How many is that, Miss Benson?"

"I don't know Sir, sorry, I lost count," she replied, sheepishly.

"I take it arithmetic is not your strongest suit, Miss Benson?" he sneered.

"No, Sir. It seems not," she muttered under her breath. It didn't seem like this telling-off could possibly have gone any worse.

"The total is eleven strokes with the cane, or twenty-two smacks. Which is it to be?" he demanded, his voice harsh.

"The smacks, please Sir," a quaking Natalie sobbed.

"Very well. It's time for your punishment. Come here!"

Mr Wellard grasped her arm and forcibly propelled her to his desk, so her legs contacted the front of it. Then, with a firm push in the centre of her back, he forced her to bend at right angles, her big breasts squashed against the top surface. This action caused her already short skirt to ride up her thighs, exposing the whole of her panties.

Mr Wellard placed the cane on the desk, directly in Natalie's line of sight. She interpreted it as an unspoken warning that things could easily be much the worse for her if she didn't comply.

"Right," he announced, with an evil smirk on his face. "I will smack, and you will count. If you fail to count out loud, correctly, the count will be reset, and we will start again from one. Do you understand?" he said, as he lifted the hem of her skirt right up to her waist, exposing her plump bottom. Mr Wellard couldn't help but stare at the damp patch in the gusset, fleetingly wondering if it was piss, or her more intimate juices.

Natalie cried out when he suddenly grabbed the waistband of her panties and yanked them down to her knees, revealing her pouting labia and the darker area around her anus. She had never felt so exposed and humiliated, never considering the possibility that her nether regions would be naked during the punishment.

Suddenly, she felt an impact, followed by a stinging burn on her left cheek as the palm of his big hand struck her squarely on her plump buttock.

"Oww, that hurt!" she sobbed.

"You failed to count 'one', as instructed. You will, eventually learn to follow directions. Now we start again," he hissed sadistically.

Another stinging slap hit her right buttock. Natalie gasped and then said, "One," through gritted teeth.

"It will help if you relax and take it, rather than tensing up," Mr Wellard advised, almost kindly, just as another swipe hit her left cheek, a little lower than the first.

"Two," cried Natalie.

Whack. Another to the right. "Three."

Left, right, left, right. By the time Natalie sobbed out "Eighteen," it felt like her whole bottom was on fire. But she also noticed that when Mr Wellard rubbed his hand over her glowing cheeks, she also felt a heat deep within her pussy... the kind of heat she felt when she was in her bed, those times when her fingers strayed between her legs. 'Only four to go,' she thought.

The next slap landed differently. The palm of his hand hit the lower part of her left cheek, but the fingers directly impacted her labia, causing her to squeal out.

"Nineteen!" she suddenly remembered to say.

Mr Wellard shifted position before delivering the next wallop. This one landed vertically, hitting her all the way from her anus to her clitoris.

Natalie screamed and clenched her fists. "Twenty," she panted.

The final two slaps landed directly on her tender pussy, causing her inner warmth to start radiating outward, after she uttered "Twenty-two," with great relief. Then she realised that she was, in fact, soaking wet and that her juices were at risk of leaking down her thighs.

Mr Wellard put his hand back between her shoulder blades, forcing her to remain bent over the desk, his other hand stroking her inflamed backside. A moment later, she felt his fingers rubbing her pussy opening, then suddenly two of his big fingers were inside her, thrusting in and out.

"This will make you feel better," he said, in a soothing voice, as his fingers worked in and out of her tight channel. His fingertips were rubbing that spongy spot at the top her cunny, and he was right, it did feel nice.

The sensations he was creating soon started to override the burning stinging in her buttocks; she started making little moaning noises as she felt wetness starting to pour from her, his fingers making a squelching noise as they pumped in and out of her cunt.

Suddenly, his fingers pulled out, and her pussy felt frustratingly empty. But a moment later, she heard the sound of a zipper; a moment after that, she felt the head of his cock sliding up and down her wet slit.

Natalie instinctively thrusted her hips back as his cock nudged inside her opening, causing Mr Wellard to lunge forward, burying his rigid shaft deep inside her velvety pussy, his pubic hair coarse against the inflamed skin of her bottom.

Natalie shrieked as the whole of Mr Wellard's length was consumed into her tight hole, and she bit her hand as he started an urgent pumping action, slamming into her with complete abandonment. He grabbed her pigtails and pulled hard, yanking her head back as he ploughed his rigid cock into her sweet little pussy. She was totally at his mercy, pinned down over the desk as he had his way with her.

Mr Wellard was panting from his exertions, as his strokes became faster and faster. Natalie suddenly moaned and bucked up off the desk as an orgasm erupted in her pussy and radiated out through her body. Moments later, Mr Wellard cried out, as he pumped his load of man-cream deep inside her.

He stood there, knees almost buckling, as his own orgasm subsided and his cock started to soften. Finally, as his cock slipped out of her, her quivering pussy squeezed out several gobs of creamy spunk, which dripped down into the gusset of her panties.

Then he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Fucking hell, Nat! That was really fucking good!" he murmured, as his fingers massaged the oozing spunk all over her pussy.

"Mmm," she sighed. "I enjoyed that too. Fancy a cold beer, Dick? Then you can rub some cold cream into my arse! Next time, maybe not smack me quite so hard?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this story. If you did, don't forget to vote and follow me! Then you will get notified each time I publish a new story.

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers