All Comments on 'Camping Trip Pt. 03 - Final Chapter'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
starbanestarbaneover 1 year ago

Very nice. Would love to see what happens when the family gets home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Hot but I feel the characteristion was pretty realistic. I asked before and I'll make this the last comment as to not flood your comments in case you're not interested but I also really want you to see the idea, please have a young albino girl as a character in one of your stories! I'm obsessed with the elf like look with white hair and blue eyes or how they sometimes have red eyes. Regardless this was a great story and I hope you do more like it!

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Great story, would love to see more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave is in so much trouble with his wife Lisa when she finds out he is engaged to Rachael. Ranger Rachael had so much potential to find herself compromised helping her old best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a bit torn. On one hand it is a real treat to have a story with a conclusion. On the other this was such a gem of a tale I hate to see it end so soon, dare I say too soon even. I didn't mind the brother coming to the rescue, but maybe he had been out of the country so that Carol and Lexi had a few more days of mother/daughter bonding time with the help of several cocks. Plus it would have been nice to see Dave's wife Lisa show up to help up till Dave got there, only to find herself triple stuffed and cumming uncontrollably. Sure it would have been awkward for Dave as he's girlfriend worked nearby as a Park Ranger. Rachael would try to intervene low key to preserve her bestie Carol's reputation only to find herself another camp whore. And there is no way Al would not have figured out how to get the camp attendant involved. Sure she may be past her prime at 50, but her 18 year old granddaughter, helping out for the summer, would have made it worthwhile. And don't get me started on Shelly, no idea who she is, or how Rachael knows her, but get her in the mix as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How much does Don know, and what does he do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot damn great story. Didn't need the trafficking dirtbag though. And the brother rescue should have been delayed to allow the mom and her kids to have more fun with their more wholesome camping friend Al. Not sure if the ranger Rachael was the camp attendant or not, but I agree she should have found herself getting in on the action.

Loved it. Maybe a follow up with the family back at home now that Carol and Lexi got a taste of Alex's dick and Don being oblivious to all the family fun he is left out of.

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

Hell of a story. I personally feel Don should have somehow found out and lit a fire under all of their asses. I feel as though that left the story a little empty.

49ers6949ers697 months ago

Overall very well written. My only issue was everyone keeping the husband in the dark. I also felt that Carol was a bit of a tyrant. her family seemed to walk on egg shells around her. Carol treated her husband like shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous