Camping Trip Pt. 03 - Final Chapter

Story Info
Carol and Lexi continue to get abused, can Dave save them?
13k words
4.45
26.8k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

Al hurried away from the closed shower building. He feared someone would report him to Angie, the campground park attendant. His last run-in with her had ended with being placed on notice. It would only take one more incident for him to lose his camping privileges forever.

He was a few hundred yards away when he had a thought.

No one was supposed to be in that building, so why was I running away? Al thought with an evil grin. He doubled back and slowly opened the door.

He got the door open enough to squeeze through without making any noise. Then, sneaking through the outer room, he approached the shower room as quietly as possible.

He stopped at the stall where he had hidden his video equipment and started recording the area where Carol had blown him again. Then, satisfied that it was on, He glanced around the corner, staying in the shadows.

What he saw surprised him.

Carol was in a sixty-nine with another woman.

Fuck, this is hot, Al thought, looking at the younger woman on top of Carol.

He briefly thought about joining them, but he noticed that the young woman kept looking up in the direction from which the noise had come.

Al looked at the shadows that the noise had come from, wondering if someone else might be hiding there. That uncertainty kept Him from acting on his impulse. Instead, he kept hidden as both women worked towards getting the other one off.

The young woman used her hands to open Carol's pussy, exposing the interior as she sucked and licked on Carol's hard clit.

Al imagined himself rubbing his hard cock on her face before slowly sinking inside Carol's hot cunt. Instead, he started rubbing his hard cock through his swim trunks.

Both women started moaning louder. The younger woman came first, squirting on Carol. Carol's climax followed hers.

Al watched as the younger woman rolled off Carol.

I have got to get a piece of that ass, Al thought. He didn't know how he was going to do that yet. His dilemma was solved when the younger woman pushed herself up to look at Carol.

"That was fun, mom. We will definitely have to do this again," the young woman said.

Holy shit, Al thought, and a big grin covered his face. He knew how he was going to fuck her.

Al left the shadows and stopped the recording. Satisfied, AL made his way quietly out of the building. He hid behind a tree with good views of the building while also giving some cover from discovery.

It seemed like an hour but was more likely ten minutes, but Carol and her daughter walked out of the shower arm in arm.

Al waited a few more minutes, hoping to catch the other person(s) that he was pretty confident had been hiding in the shadows as they left the building. Finally, not wanting to lose sight of his prey, he left his hiding spot and followed the two women.

A few seconds after he left, Alex stuck his head out of the shower building and, not seeing anyone, quickly moved outside.

He assumed his mother and sister would go to the beach to clean off before returning to camp and Dad.

He started in that general direction when he noticed Al slinking between trees ahead of him.

What the fuck is that pervert doing? Alex wondered although he had a sinking feeling that he knew.

He followed Al, who seemed oblivious that someone was following him. Then, after a short hike, he saw the beach and shoreline of the lake beyond.

Al watched as Carol and her daughter walked into the surf. Al watched as the two splashed each other before moving further out into deeper water, their backs to the shore.

Al glanced up and down the beach and saw no one was close. Not for the first time, he was glad he had decided to go camping this weekend as he quickly crossed the beach and entered the water.

Carol was lost in thought, letting the waves relax her body as her mind grappled with the latest wrinkly in her life.

I licked my baby's cunt, Carol thought, glancing at Lexi as she floated a few feet away from her. Carol was deeply conflicted, partly appalled at what had happened, and excited and hoping it would happen again.

Lexi was happy at how things had turned out. She had realized a little while ago that she was interested in women almost as much as men and had often fantasized about tasting her mother.

Both women were broken out of their thoughts by a male's voice behind them.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite Slut and her daughter," Al said as he stopped behind them.

Lexi and Carol quickly turned around and saw a grinning Al between them and the beach.

Lexi knew about Al from watching him with her mother but didn't know how Al knew that Carol was her mother.

Carol and Lexi exchanged a look.

Their worst fear was confirmed when Al said, "I do enjoy two nice pieces of ass eating each other out while I watch. The licking, creasing, and sliding fingers into wet holes."

Al stepped closer to Lexi, grinning.

"I was in heaven just watching and didn't think it could get any better, but I was wrong."

"What the fuck do you want, Al?" Carol asked. She glanced around them and found that they were mostly alone. She thought about drowning the asshole, but someone might come to help, and she would be truly fucked.

Al missed the expressions on Carol's face as he took in Lexi's figure. He pulled Lexi close.

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you are doing?" Lexi shouted at Al.

Alex had just made the treeline when he heard his sister's shout. Before he even thought about it, he started across the beach. Thoughts of killing the asshole floated through his mind.

Lexi and Carol saw Alex running towards them. They share a glance. Lexi pulled away from Al, turning her body which forced Al to follow, keeping Carol and Alex out of his sight.

Carol raises her hands out of the water and waves them to catch Alex's attention. Then, seeing Alex stop, she mouths, "It's ok," before motioning him to go away.

Alex was conflicted. He knew something was happening and desperately wanted to protect his mother and sister. However, he also knew that if he ignored his mother's directions, he would have hell to pay later.

"You sure?" Alex mouthed at his mom.

Carol nodded and moved towards her daughter and Al, hoping Alex would leave.

Alex turned and jogged back to the tree line, where he hid to watch. He would listen to his mother, but if Al did anything that hurt them, he wanted to be close so he could deal with it.

"I won't ask you again!" Carol demanded, pulling on Al's shoulder and turning him partially away from Lexi.

"Easy, Slut. I'm just checking out the next generation," He told her with a wink.

One of the reasons Carol loved camping here was the lake. The water was almost crystal clear. But, looking down, she could see that Al had pulled Lexi's top up, exposing her full breasts. Worse, the asshole had his hands on them.

Carol balled her fist up, ready to hit the asshole abusing her daughter.

Al noticed her body language and, more importantly, her hands, so he let Lexi go and addressed her mother.

Al held up his hands, "Easy. There's no need for violence."

Carol relaxed a little.

"You see, I was worried that something might happen to you after I left, so I returned to rescue you. So imagine my shock when I saw this pretty thing lying on top of you, licking your slutty cunt."

Al gave them a few seconds to digest his words, enjoying comparing their bodies. Mom had slightly larger breasts, but her daughters were differentially more firm.

As he continued, Carol and Lexi felt the bottom fall out of their world.

"I almost fainted when I heard your daughter call you mom," Al laughed at the shocked expressions on their faces.

"Hell, I almost dropped the camera when she said it. Good thing I didn't. It was one of the hottest videos I have ever shot," Al boasted, smiling at both women.

Carol felt ashamed. She should have told Lexi no and just walked out. Now, because of giving in to her base desires, her baby was involved with this asshole.

Lexi saw her mom deflate and could imagine what was going through her mind.

"What the fuck do you want, Asshole?" Lexi demanded.

He laughed as the younger version of Carol tried to come off like her mother had last night.

"It's simple, Princess. I want to fuck you. Then later, I thought that you could join your slut mother and help raise some cash. The guys will pay more to fuck a mother-daughter team."

"There is no fucking way I am letting you touch my daughter, let alone include her in one of your fucked up schemes," Carol said as she got closer to Al. Her discarded plan to drown the asshole sounded better by the second.

"Easy, Slut," Al said, holding up his hands. "I wasn't the one licking my daughter's cunt. Of course, I'm just guessing here, but I don't think the rest of your family knows about your little fetish."

Al was banking on Carol and her daughter, not wanting this to get out. But, instead, he was rewarded when the two women looked at each other, and their postures changed to more submissive ones.

"Now that we have that cleared up, where was I?" Al asked rhetorically as he moved behind Lexi and grabbed her tits again.

Lexi's breath caught as Al felt up her tits, and his hard cock pushed against her bathing suite covered ass. She remembered how large his cock was and felt anxious about letting him fuck her.

Al pulled Lexi towards the shore until her breasts were almost out of the water.

Glancing around, Al was satisfied with the location, so he leaned forward and whispered into Lexi's ear. "Take my cock out, slut."

Lexi glanced at her mother. Then, not seeing any other options, she moved her hands backward and fished his stiff cock out of his swim trunks.

God, his cock feels big, Lexi thought as she started stroking his cock without being told.

"Good Girl," Al said.

Lexi bristled at the slight but let it go knowing it was just starting.

"Now take your bottoms off and hand them to me," Al told Lexi.

Lexi swallowed hard. Her bathing suit bottoms were her last protection from Al's cock.

She closed her eyes and released Al's cock. A few fumbles, and she untied the bottoms, handing the wet fabric to Al.

Al grinned as he put the bottoms in his pocket. With them out of the way, he ran his hands over Lexi's ass, slipping a finger between her cheeks, teasing her puckered asshole.

Lexi tensed up briefly as his finger touched her asshole before moving to her cunt. Al teased her cunt, slipping a finger inside her as his other hand went around her waist and started rubbing her clit.

Al pulled Lexi tight against his body, pushing his hard cock against her bare ass.

Carol watched, feeling guilty as Al felt up her daughter.

"Mommy Slut, why don't you get a little closer," Al told Carol.

Carol hesitated before she moved closer to the two of them. Lexi had closed her eyes and had leaned her head back as Al manipulated her cunt.

Al pulled his hands away from Lexi's cunt and lifted her, opening her legs and exposing Lexi's shaved cunt.

As Al lifted her higher, Carol watched as his cock sprang obscenely between Lexi's legs.

Al started moving his hips, his cock dragging between Lexi's spread legs.

"Ok, Mommy, put my dick inside your daughter," Al ordered, grinning as Carol, wholly defeated, reached between Lexi's legs.

Lexi's eyes popped open as she watched her mother's hands move between her spread legs.

Lexi held her breath as her mother grabbed Al's cock and pushed it against her folds. The friction of his cock as it slid against her clit sent shivers through her body.

On Al's next backstroke, Carol pushed upwards and guided Al's cock inside her little girl, causing Lexi to moan.

"Oh, fuck. Umm," Lexi said as Al's stiff cock sank inside her wet cunt, filling her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Lexi arched her back and put her arms around Al's neck, clinging to him as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy.

Carol watched as Al fucked her little girl. She felt guilty, turned on, and, honestly, a little jealous.

Carol could tell by Lexi's moans that she was enjoying herself. She watched her daughter start to undulate against Al as he fucked her harder. That thought allowed her to relax about her situation and not hate Al as much.

He is a total asshole, but he does know how to fuck, Lexi thought as she closed her eyes and concentrated on Al's cock.

Al was enjoying himself. The slut's cunt felt tight and red hot as he pistoned in and out of her.

"Wrap your legs around your mother and pull her against you," Al whispered into Lexi's ear.

Lexi opened her eyes and looked at her mother. She smiled at her as she moved her ass against Al. She lifted her legs off the lake floor and moved them around her mother, pulling Carol closer.

"Come here, Mommy," Lexi told Carol.

Carol resisted at first but watching her daughter get fucked in front of her overrode her better judgment. So instead, she moved closer as Lexi tightened her legs.

"Make out with her," Al ordered Lexi as he let go of her hips and grabbed Carol's breasts.

Lexi removed her hands from the back of Al's neck and wrapped them around her mother's neck. Lexi was supported by her mother and Al's cock at this point. A wicked thought crossed her mind. Mom is helping this asshole fuck me.

Carol started to protest as Lexi pulled her close and kissed her, but she stopped as her daughter pushed her tongue into her mouth. The kiss became more passionate as Carol heard and felt Lexi moan into her mouth as Al fucked her.

Carol felt Al move her breasts against her daughters until both women had rock-hard nipples.

Lexi broke the kiss and whispered into her mother's ear, "Oh fuck, Mom, I'm going to cum."

Carol couldn't help herself. She slipped her right hand downward, flicking Lexi's clit, holding her daughter as she came hard.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Lexi kept chanting as she slammed her ass back against Al, driving his cock as deep as it would go.

"I'm going to cum again, Mommy," Lexi whispered to Carol as she rapidly approached another orgasm.

Al couldn't hold off any longer. He grunted and buried his cock deep inside Lexi's body as he pulled hard on Carol's nipples, shooting ropes of cum into her daughter's tight cunt.

Each spurt of his cock triggered another orgasm in Lexi, causing her to jerk in Carol's arms.

"Shit Mommy, your little slut is one hot fuck," Al commented as Lexi calmed down.

Al held Lexi by her breasts as she untangled herself from her mother and stood on shaky legs, her cunt still impaled by Al's softening cock..

Al glanced around. Not seeing anyone, he grabbed Lexi's hips and pulled her off his cock, tilting her so that her body broke the surface. Her large breasts flattened out as she floated with her spread legs facing her mother.

"One more thing, Slut, before I leave. Why don't you get between Baby Sluts legs and clean up her messy pussy?"

Carol looked shocked at the suggestion.

Lexi raised an eyebrow and smiled at her mother.

"Come on Slut. I don't have all day."

"I can't...." Carol started to say.

"Remember the video, Slut? The one where your daughter was lying on top of you. Both of you going to town eating each other out?"

Carol looked between Al and Lexi. She wasn't sure she could do what he told her.

Lexi smiled at her mother. "Come on, Mom. I don't want to go all afternoon with this asshole's cum leaking out of me."

Al started to object to being called an asshole but thought better of it.

"Fine," Carol muttered. She glanced around and not seeing anyone. Carol moved between Lexi's legs. She started using the lake water to wash her daughter when Al stopped her.

"Not like that stupid. Lick the little slut clean!"

Carol gave Al a look that made him glad she didn't have anything to throw at him. She glanced at Lexi, who continued to smile at her mother. She was still undecided until Lexi mouthed, "Please."

Carol's shoulders fell. She never could tell Lexi no.

She smiled at Lexi as she moved closer, dropping in the water until her mouth touched Lexi's messy cunt.

Now or never, Carol thought as she tentatively licked Lexi's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Lexi said, putting her hands behind her mother's head and pulling her tightly against her cunt.

Carol started licking her daughter, tasting Lexi's juices mingled with Al's cum as she pushed her tongue inside her daughter's cunt.

Lexi was still sensitive from her last orgasm, and it didn't take many licks before she came again.

Carol's mouth flooded her daughter's juices as she dug in deeper.

Lexi wrapped her legs around her mother's neck, holding her mother in place as she built to another orgasm.

"OH. OH. Shit, Oh, fuck," Lexi said. Her body rose out of the water briefly as she came hard again.

As she came down, she pushed her mother away from her sore cunt. "No more. Please, no more."

Carol moved away slightly as Al let Lexi stand in the water as he backed away from her toward the shore.

"Remember, 10 pm. You both had better be there," Al said as he left the water, Lexi's bathing suit bottoms in his pocket.

Carol held Lexi close. "It's ok, sweety," she kept saying as she stroked her daughter's hair.

Lexi took a few minutes to collect herself. She was still mad that Al had forced her to fuck him and didn't know how she felt about her mother's involvement.

She would have to deal with her feelings about her mother later as she realized the asshole had taken her bottoms.

"That fucking asshole took my bottoms!" Lexi shouted at Al's departing back.

Al laughed and raised his hand, flipping her off as he kept walking.

Alex felt torn between chasing down Al and helping his mother and sister. He knew either would cause problems, so he decided to stay hidden.

Carol noticed an abandoned towel on the beach. Fixing her bathing suit, she walked out of the water and grabbed it. It was full of sand and looked to have been there awhile, but it was better than her daughter walking through the campground with her ass showing.

Lexi waited until her mother had gotten the worst of the sand and dirt out and accepted the towel with a smile.

"Thanks, Mom," Lexi said as she wrapped the towel around herself.

The two women looked at each other, unsure how to get things back to normal.

The moment passed when Lexi started laughing. Finally, Carol couldn't help herself and started laughing with her.

They hugged each other before breaking apart and walking towards the shore.

"He's got a great cock, but he is such an asshole," Carol commented as they hit the sand.

Lexi chuckled, and the two returned to their campsite.

Alex waited a few minutes and started following them. He had been too far to hear what had happened in the water, but he knew the way Al and Lexi had been moving that Lexi had been fucked by the asshole. He also knew that his mother had been pulled in to help.

When he left the trees, his hardon had subsided enough to walk without a tent in his shorts.

Alex took a circular route back to the campsite, not wanting to run into anyone.

He found his dad sitting in front of the fire at the campsite, drinking a beer.

Not seeing his mother around, Alex pulled a beer out of the cooler and sat next to his dad.

"Don't let your mother see that," his dad commented.

Alex smiled and took a swig.

"Speaking of mom, where is she?" Alex asked, not wanting her suddenly appear and take away the beer.

"She and your sister just left. Said something about having a mother/daughter talk and headed towards the trails."