Camping Trip Pt. 03 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex wanted to follow but knew they had some things to sort out, so he and his dad sat silently, watching the fire until the women returned.

Carol and Lexi finally walked back about the time dad put dinner on. They were arm in arm and seemed more relaxed with each other than Alex had seen them in years.

Well, something good came out of today, Alex thought as Lexi winked at him.

After the dishes were cleared away from dinner, the four sat roasting marshmallows over the fire.

Carol glanced at her watch. Shit, it's already 8 pm.

Pretending to be tired, Carol stood and yawned.

Carol looked at Don, "Let's turn in, babe."

Don thought it was a little early but knew Carol had difficulty sleeping last night, so he finished his beer and made to follow her to the tent.

Glancing at Lexi and Alex, "try to keep it down, ok? Your mom had a rough night last night."

His comment caused Alex to choke on his water, spraying droplets everywhere. Lexi busted out laughing at her brother, patting him on the back.

"You alright, Son?" Don asked, looking slightly concerned.

"Fine, just went done the wrong pipe," Alex managed to get out as he got his breath under control.

With one more look at his kids, Don followed Carol into the tent, zipping it shut.

Carol undressed, removing her top and bra, followed by her shorts, leaving her in just her panties as she pulled back the covers on the airbed.

Don grabbed Carol from behind, cupping her breasts, causing her to squeal. Then, he spun her around, pushing her back on the bed.

Carol was surprised and still mad at him for not getting up with her last night. A wrestling match ensued, with Don pinning Carol on the airbed.

Carol ended up with Don lying between her legs with her hands held above her head.

He tried to kiss her, but she kept turning her head away from his mouth, a smirk on her face.

"Fine, have it your way," he said as he shifted her hands to his right hand. Then, looking her in the eye, he moved his left hand to her right breast, grabbed her nipple, and turned it until her mouth opened as she yelled at him.

"That fucking hurts, Ass...." her cry was silenced by Don's mouth covering hers.

Carol fought for a few seconds before she surrendered, kissing Don back.

Sensing her submission, Don let her hands go and started creasing her breasts as the two made out on the bed.

Don broke the kiss and slid down her body, kissing her breasts, paying particular attention to the nipple he had tweaked.

"I'm still mad at you," Carol said as she ran her fingers through his short hair.

Don raised his head from her breasts to look at her. "Sorry, darling. Maybe I can make it up to you?"

"Maybe. Keep going, and we will see if I forgive you."

"We?" Don smiled and moved lower, kissing her belly as he moved to the junction of her legs.

"Yes, We," Carol replied as she moaned.

God, he is fucking great at eating pussy, she thought.

Don kissed her lips, moving lower until he got to her asshole. Kissing her rosebud got another moan from Carol.

He slipped his tongue between her lips and moved up to her clit. He flicked it a few times before sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh, right fucking there," Carol moaned, her hands woven in Don's hair as she held him tight to her cunt.

Don moved lower, pushing his tongue inside her vagina, moving it in and out before moving back to her clit.

"Oh, Shit. Fuck. Oh, Yes!" Carol said as she came, soaking Don's face with her juices.

Don gently kissed her pussy as he waited for Carol to collect herself.

As she calmed down, she pulled Don from between her splayed legs to kiss him. She could taste herself as their tongues danced.

"I guess I will forgive you," Carol told him several minutes later. She stroked his hair as he lay against her breasts.

She moved her hands down towards his belt and started undoing it when Don stopped her.

"Hey, I did that for you. I know how tense you have been the last couple of days, and with you not sleeping last night, I thought it might help."

Carol realized how much she loved Don, even when he was an asshole. So she pulled him in for a kiss.

"You sure," she asked, glancing down at his shorts that didn't hide his erection very well.

Don followed her eyes. Laughing, "Yes, I'm sure. Oh, don't get me wrong, I want to fuck you, but I can wait till tomorrow. We can send the kids away for a while."

"Thanks," she told him as he pulled away and walked around the airbed.

They turned off the lights, and soon they both were asleep.

************************************************************************************************

After their parents turned in, Alex moved over to sit beside his sister as they roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

It wasn't very long before Alex and Lexi heard their mother and father wrestling and their mother's moans and shouts as she came.

"For fuck sake, she knows everyone can hear her," Alex said, embarrassed by how loud his mother was.

"I'm sure she doesn't care about the emotional damage she is inflicting on you," Lexi told him with a grin as she roasted another marshmallow, unphased by her mother's outbursts.

They sat in silence, other than their mother's occasional noises and outbursts, each grinning at the other when it happened.

A little after 9 pm, Alex noticed that the lights were out in their parent's tent.

Only one more hour to go, he thought. After that, he was looking forward to fucking his mother.

Glancing at his parent's tent, Alex leaned closer to his sister. "So, how are we going to do this?"

"Do what?" Lexi asked, pushing the gram crackers together.

"You know what. The party is at 10 pm tonight. The one mom is going to be the entertainment for."

"Oh, that thing. You're not going," Lexi told him without looking up.

"I am going," Alex said, taking the s'mores away from this sister.

"Hey, that's mine," she told him, trying to get it back.

Alex held her head back with the palm of his hand while he took a bit out of it.

"Um, this is pretty good," Alex told his sister as he tried to take another bit.

"Asshole," Lexi said as she slapped his hand away and punched him.

"Ouch, hey. Fine, have the stupid thing," Alex told her, handing what was left back to her as he rubbed his arm.

Lexi smiled triumphantly as she pushed the rest of the treat into her mouth, licking her fingers to get the chocolate and marshmallow off.

"Alex, you can't go," Lexi told him, looking away.

"Why? I told Al to blindfold her. So she won't even know I'm there."

"You told Al to blindfold her?" Lexi asked, sitting up and facing her brother.

Alex knew something was wrong by the look on her face.

"What did you do? How the fuck do you know, Al?" Lexi demanded. Hurt and pissed that Alex was involved in the mess she and her mother were in.

Alex didn't respond, trying to figure out what he had said that was wrong.

"Spill it, or so help me...." Lexi stood in front of her brother, her fists on her hips.

Alex knew from experience that Lexi was just short of losing her temper, and with her training in martial arts, ironically something he had encouraged her to pursue, she might try to hurt him.

"Easy. God, Lexi," Alex said, lifting his hands in surrender.

Lexi backed away slightly and waited for Alex to start talking.

Alex sighed and told her about meeting with Al earlier in the day and how he was pimping out mom to a bunch of horney men around the campground tonight at 10 pm.

Lexi sat down and let him finish.

So that was how he knew about the showers from earlier, she thought as he finished.

Lexi sat lost in thought for a few minutes until Alex cleared his throat.

"So, what happened today?" he asked.

Lexi blushed and looked away.

"Come on, sis, you made me tell."

Lexi told him everything that had happened, including the talk about last night that she and her mother had while on a hike.

"Shit," Alex said, sitting back.

"Yep."

"You going to go?" Alex asked.

Lexi glanced at her twin before looking away.

Alex knew then that she didn't think she had a choice.

"We could tell dad," Alex suggested.

"Fuck no! Sometimes you are such an idiot," Lexi said. She felt terrible immediately for calling him an idiot as she saw the wounded look on his face.

"Think about it, Alex. If we told dad, he would find Al and his friends and kill them. He wouldn't listen to Mom, me, or anyone. Then we would only see him once a month for the rest of his life while he wasted away behind bars."

Alex realized she was right. He hadn't thought about what Dad would do.

The silence got awkward as they both sat, looking at the fire.

"Sorry I called you an idiot," Lexi said without looking up.

"Sorry, I acted like one," Alex said.

They both started chuckling, forgetting for a second what the fight was about.

Alex looked at his watch. "It's 9:45."

Lexi snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her brother.

"You know if you go, you will end up fucking mom."

"Yeah," Alex said, looking away from his sister.

"And me."

Alex looked at her and their eyes locked. "Yeah," he responded as his pulse increased.

Lexi looked away before she continued.

"You had better get out of here before mom comes out of the tent. I'll tell her that you went to bed."

"Are you sure?" Alex asked, not wanting to tempt fate but not wanting to miss out fucking his mother and sister.

"No, but since we are both going to be fucked, one of the people doing it may as well care about us for something other than a hole to put their cock in."

Alex hugged his sister, wiping away the tears that had started down her cheeks. Lexi melted in his arms, not wanting him to let her go. But eventually, she pulled away from him.

"You had better go."

Alex kissed her forehead and hurried away from the campsite towards the beach and the closed showers.

He had only been gone a few minutes when Lexi heard the zipper on her parent's tent move. She watched her mom exit, placing a finger on her lips to stop Lexi from talking until the tent was zipped and Carol was standing next to the shower.

"You get any sleep?" Carol asked her daughter.

"No. I'm too excited and worried to even go to bed. Did you? I mean after you and Dad ah...."

"After we what?" Carol asked with a grin.

"You know," Lexi responded, blushing.

"What, have fucked?" Carol asked, enjoying teasing Lexi.

"Oh my God, Mom! TMI," Lexi responded, blushing deeper.

"You do know that we fucked, at least once or twice," Carol said, adding more wood to the fire.

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure, honey. By the way, your Dad just ate me out, no real fucking. Just saying." Carol told Lexi, grinning.

"Mom!"

They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Where is Alex?"

"He was exhausted, so he called it a night."

"He can be so like his father sometimes."

Lexi looked at her watch. It was 9:55 pm.

Carol noticed her checking the time. "Time to go?"

"Yeah," Lexi said, but she didn't stand.

"Let's get this over with," Carol told her daughter as she stood.

Lexi still sat in the chair, staring into the flames.

"Come on, sweetie. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can be done with this shit."

"Will it end, though? They used you last night, and they are doing it all over again today. So what's to keep them from following us home?"

Carol squatted down next to Lexi and pulled her into a hug. "It will be ok, I promise. Uncle Dave will be here in the morning to fix things."

"Uncle Dave will be here tomorrow?" Lexi had a crush on him as far back as she could remember.

Her face fell as she realized that he knew what was going on.

He will think I am just another slut, like the other women he trash talks, Lexi thought.

Carol guessed why Lexi wasn't happy about Dave coming.

"He only knows about last night, and I have no plans to let him know you are involved."

That made Lexi feel a little better. "He can fix this?"

"He said he would. You know him. He wouldn't promise if he couldn't. Now, let's get this over with," Carol said, helping Lexi out of the chair.

The two women walked arm in arm between the campsites until they got to the close showers.

Glancing around the building, Lexi realized that the place looked even more abandoned and spooky than it had during the day.

After taking a deep breath, Carol stopped, pulled on the door, and the two entered quickly.

Once inside, their eyes adjusted, and they could hear a chorus of excited male voices coming from the back of the building.

Carol and Lexi looked at each other before they started towards the voices.

"Boo!" Al shouted as he stepped out of changing room before the shower room, startling both women.

"You are such a fucking asshole," both women said simultaneously.

Lexi and Carol shared a smile.

"You really should be nicer to me," Al told them, almost pouting.

"Fuck being nice to you. Let's get this over with," Carol said, moving towards the door.

"Hold on!" Al told her, stepping between her and the door.

"Some rules first."

Carol and Lexi glared at Al.

"Anyways, the first rule. You will both wear blindfolds. They are not to come off until I tell you it's ok," Al said, looking at both women.

"Second rule. You can't say no," Al said and quickly raised his hands to forestall the objections he knew would come from both of them.

"I promise, nothing permanent will happen to either of you, and if someone wants something over the top, I will kick them out."

"Anything else?" Carol asked.

"You are to act like you are having the time of your lives. I kept the party small so that everyone could have a good time. However, if you act like bitches, I will find other people to join."

"Fine. I have a rule. No recording or pictures," Lexi said, remembering how her mother had been forced to do this.

"No can do, little lady. Part of the profit is selling the videos online."

"I don't give a rat's ass about your profits. I am not doing this if you are going to record it," Lexi said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you don't do it, I will show everyone the video of you sucking your mother's cunt. As far as being able to identify you, the blindfolds cover enough of your face to keep anyone from knowing who you are."

"Any other objections or questions?"

Both women shook their heads.

"Good. Now strip. Put your clothes in this bag," Al ordered both women.

Al watched as mother and daughter removed their clothing, folding each piece before putting it in the bag he held out for them. He couldn't get over how hot the two were and was looking forward to fucking both of them again.

Once they were both nude, Al closed up the bag and tossed it into the changing room next to him. He picked up two half hoods from a bench.

"Here, put these on," Al said, handing them both hoods that would cover most of their face, leaving only the lower part visible. A hole in the back let their hair out, making it look like a ponytail.

Since they latched in the back, Al helped each of the women secure the mask in place.

Lexi was trembling as she heard the latches on the back lock the mask in place. She was both terrified and excited at not knowing what would happen next. She reached for her mother and found her close by.

Not her arm, Lexi thought as she realized she had grabbed her mother's breast. She quickly found her shoulder and arm before grasping her hand.

"Sorry," she told her mother, blushing.

"It's ok, Lexi. I think that might be the least awkward thing that happens tonight," Carol told her jokingly. She wasn't sure if she was trying to assure her daughter or herself.

Al led the two women into the shower room, their entrance marked by multiple hoots and whistles.

"Bout time the whores got here," A male voice said off to Carol's right.

Great, Bob's here, Carol thought, recognizing the voice. I wonder who else is here.

Lexi bristled at being called a whore.

Maybe it's a good thing I can't see the asshole who said it, she thought.

"As promised, we have a mother-daughter team!" Al told the gathering.

"Fucking A," someone yelled.

Alex hung towards the back of the group of men who were waiting to abuse his mother and sister. He still had mixed feelings about being here, he loved both women, but those feelings gave way to lust as Al led them into the room.

The "guests" consisted of five men and two women. A couple of them, in their twenties, he had seen earlier today when Al was showing off his mother's escapades from the night before.

The other three guys were older. Two of them were in their mid-thirties, and the last was in his forties or fifties.

The women couldn't have been more different. The younger one was a cute blonde in her late teens or early twenties. The other was a brunette in her forties or fifties.

The young woman was dressed in hot shorts and a belly shirt and refused to make eye contact with anyone.

Alex had tried several times to get her to talk to him but got only one-word answers.

"Ok, I think we will have the whore's put on a show to get everyone in the mood," Al said as he manipulated Carol to lay flat on one of the benches they had set up.

Carol didn't fight as Al guided her until she lay flat on her back on a wooden bench.

After assuring Carol wouldn't fall off the bench, he approached the other young women standing by Alex.

"Strip slut. You too, Tammy," Al commanded.

Cindy swallowed hard, frozen in place, until Al whispered something in her ear.

Whatever he said seemed to motivate her to strip.

Alex watched as Cindy's body was revealed. Her medium-sized breasts and round ass were perfect for her thin frame. Al had joked around earlier that she was his current girlfriend, but Alex thought the relationship was one-sided.

"You need to listen better, slut," Al told Cindy as he tweaked her right nipple.

Cindy rose on her toes as Al twisted and pulled on her sore nipples. She just wanted the nightmare to be over, not resisting as he pulled her over to the woman lying on the bench.

"Swing your leg over, Slut. That's it. Now scoot backward. Right there," Al guided Cindy until her cunt was hovering over Carol's face.

Carol felt someone touch her side as they straddle her body. Not being able to see was adding an extra layer to her anxiety.

"Sit down, Slut," Al ordered.

Cindy lowered her ass down until Carol's nose touched her asshole.

Carol jerked as she felt someone sit on her face, unsure who it was.

"Start licking, Whore," Al ordered Carol as he knelt next to her head to watch.

Cindy felt a tentative flick of a tongue on her cunt, just a light brush. She didn't know if it was Lexi, Cindy, Tammy, or some other women Al had blackmailed to be here.

"We don't have all night, Whore. Lick the fucking cunt,"

Carol pushed her tongue up and ran it through the woman's outer labia, eliciting a moan.

Not Lexi. Maybe Cindy? Carol thought as she briefly slipped her tongue inside the other woman before licking upward across her clit.

"Oh, shit," Cindy said as she felt her juices start to flow as the pleasure from Carol licking her cunt gradually overcame her inhibitions.

Sound like Cindy. The poor girl's still stuck in this mess; Carol thought as she grabbed Cindy's ass and pulled her closer.

Cindy leaned forward, and without being told to, she started licking Carol's open cunt, giving her the same pleasure she was receiving.

Alex watched as his mother got into eating Cindy out. The two women were moaning, and it felt like they were racing to get each other off.

Al stopped them by pulling Cindy off Carol, "The slut is warmed up." He moved Cindy to another bench and lay her down on her back.