Camping Trip Pt. 03 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy moved over and sat on Cindy's face after Al moved out of the way.

"Start eating ass, Slut," Tammy told her as she ground her asshole against Cindy's mouth.

Not wanting to get abused, Cindy pushed her tongue inside the older woman, licking her asshole as Tammy had taught her over the last couple of days.

"Finally found something that you are good for, Slut. You will be almost acceptable for eating my ass in a few more weeks. I'm sure your mommy will be proud of her ass-eating girl. Who knows, maybe mommy would like to eat ass too?"

Cindy felt tears run down her face as Tammy verbally abused her. She was terrified that Tammy might do some of the things she had threatened her with.

Alex felt sorry for Cindy and was surprised at the jumble of emotions he felt.

"Bob, get your fucking ass over here and fuck me," Tammy yelled over to her husband as she shifted forward, grinding her sloppy cunt down on Cindy's face.

"I want to fuck the young whore," Bob complained but did as Tammy ordered him. He walked up behind his wife and inserted his rigid cock inside her wet cunt. As he fucked his wife, he could feel Cindy's tongue licking his shaft and balls.

Al walked to Lexi, "Time to earn some money, Whore."

He guided her over to the bench her mother was lying on.

"Lift your leg," Al ordered Lexi. He ran his hands up her leg and fingered her cunt as he "helped" her into position over her mother.

"Back up a little. Perfect. Squat down. Little more."

Lexi squatted down, straddling her mother's face until she felt her mother's nose poke into her cunt.

Carol licked the cunt touching her face, getting a moan from Lexi. Then, alternating between pushing inside her daughter's cunt and sucking on her clit, it wasn't long until Lexi exploded, shooting cum all over her mother's face and breasts.

Lexi collapsed onto her mother's body, her face resting between her thighs as she recovered.

"Holy shit! Did you see the whore cum?" One of the young men standing around the mother-daughter team said.

Tammy realized that almost all the men were no longer paying attention to her getting fucked, so she decided to get their attention. She grabbed Cindy's ankles and tilted her ass off the bench.

"There is an open hole over here. Anyone want to fuck this slut?"

Cindy felt embarrassed as Tammy displayed her to the group of men like a piece of meat.

Alex looked between Cindy and his mother and sister, unsure who he wanted to fuck more.

The group of younger men looked at Al for permission. "Fuck whoever you want," Al told them with a shrug.

"Fuck yeah," one of the younger men said, moving towards Cindy's upturned cunt.

Alex moved in front of him and gave him a look, causing him to back away. "She's mine," he said as he moved between Cindy's legs.

"Fuck her, good boy," Tammy told Alex.

Alex squatted down and licked Cindy's cunt, sending shivers through her body. He continued licking as he slipped one, then two, fingers inside her. He gently fingered her for several minutes before cupping his fingers upwards.

Cindy was starting to climb back to the cum that Al had stopped as the guy between her legs licked and sucked on her clit while he fingered her.

He is being very gentle, Cindy thought as Alex kept her building towards what was turning into a major orgasm.

"Oh Fuck!" Cindy shouted as Alex started rapidly slamming his fingers into her wet cunt.

Alex kept sucking on her clit while he finger fucked Cindy until she started to shake. Then, he ripped his fingers out of her body and was rewarded with a fountain of juices squirting out of her cunt.

Giving Tammy a smirk, Alex stepped forward and pushed his cock slowly inside Cindy's pussy, causing her to shudder and cum again. Then, he slowly fucked Cindy, driving her to multiple orgasms.

When he was about to cum, Alex grabbed Tammy's hair and pulled her down toward Cindy's stomach.

As she started to yell at him, Alex pulled out of Cindy and sprayed cum all over Tammy's face and into her open mouth.

Tammy sputtered and gagged as she tried to swallow the ropes of cum that Alex shot at her.

When Alex finished cumming, he used Tammy's hair to hold her steady, looking her in the eyes as he whispered to her. "Give Cindy any more shit or hurt her anymore, and I will fuck you up. Do you understand what I am saying, bitch?"

Tammy took in his cold eyes and the look on his face and found herself afraid for the first time in a long time.

She just nodded, unable to get any words to form.

Alex looked at her husband, Bob. "Are we going to have any problems?"

Bob stopped fucking Tammy's pussy as he started at the young man that had just threatened his wife. He broke out in a big grin, "We're good," as he pulled his cock out of Tammy.

Alex glanced over at his mother and sister. Tom was driving his dark cock into Lexi's mouth while Al fucked her while she lay on top of her mother on the bench.

Bob noticed the look Alex gave the other women as he moved and placed his cockhead against Tammy's asshole. "Go have some fun with the other sluts. We'll make sure that no one else bothers Cindy." Bob drove his cock inside Tammy's ass in one lunge.

"Take it easy, asshole! Slow down, you fucking idiot! Ah, fuck. Bob, stop. That hurts!" Tammy shouted at her husband, but he wasn't listening to her as he fucked her ass harder.

Tired of listening to her complain Bob pushed Tammy's face into Cindy's cunt. "Get her off, bitch," he ordered, giving Alex a wink.

Alex walked away, reasonably sure that Bob and Tammy would protect Cindy from any additional abuse.

Lexi was getting close to cumming again as Al pulled out of her cunt. She moaned her disappointment around the dick in her mouth, causing Tom to cum down her throat.

Al pushed his slimy cock into Carol's mouth and started cumming. "Ah, fuck. Swallow my cum, Whore," he told her as he filled her mouth.

Laying under her daughter as she was fucked was hard for Carol. The constant slap of Al's pelvis against Lexi's ass and his balls sliding across her face as his cock pistoned into her daughter's cunt was terrible enough. Making it worse was instructions from Al to lick both her daughter and his cock and balls.

Carol sucked Al's softening cock until he pulled it out.

Carol saw Tim standing over her daughter's ass a second later.

"We meet again, Slut," Tim told her as he stroked his hard black cock inches from her daughter's open cunt.

"How about giving my cock a kiss before I shove it into your daughter?" Tim asked, chuckling at the expression on Carol's face.

He touched his cock to her lips, smearing pre-cum on them as she kissed the next cock to fuck her daughter.

Lexi didn't have to wait for the next cock to suck as Tim's friend, Omar, stepped in front of her. He touched his hard cock to her lips, "Suck my cock, bitch," he ordered.

Lexi opened her mouth and let the long black cock slide inside. She struggled and gagged as Omar grabbed her head and pulled her down hard, forcing his cock into her throat in just a few strokes.

"Fuck, this bitch tight," Tim said as he pushed his cock into Lexi's cunt as his friend fucked her face.

They settled into a rhythm as they moved Lexi's body back and forth between them.

Alex watched as his sister seemed to adjust to the two men spit-roasting her, even getting into it when she came.

Omar and Tim pulled out of Lexi, letting her collapse on her mother before Tim picked her up and moved her over to where Omar lay on the floor.

"Kneel right here, Baby," Tim directed Lexi. She knelt over Omar's body, his cock hitting her stomach.

"Put me inside, you stupid slut," Omar instructed Lexi.

Lexi frowned but lifted enough to slide his hard cock back until it slid inside her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Lexi muttered as Omar grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, impaling her in one stroke. He pulled her body down until her breasts were crushed against his chest. He grinned up at Tim as he held her down.

Tim moved between her legs, pushing them out to line his cock up with her puckered asshole. He spat on his fingers and pushed one inside Lexi's ass.

Lexi tensed as she felt something invade her ass. She struggled to get up, but Omar held her as Tim kept fingering her ass.

Alex started forward when Al put a hand on his arm to stop him.

"Don't. Omar is a fucking sociopath. It won't bother him a bit to fuck you up for interfering with his fun. After he got done, he might just hurt the girl because you tried to interfere."

Alex watched as Tim slid another finger into Lexi's ass. He seemed satisfied she could take his cock because he pulled his fingers out and put his cock against her asshole.

Lexi was relieved as the fingers left her ass, but it was short-lived as she felt a cock take its place.

"No. Please, don't. Oh, fuck, that hurts," Lexi said as Tim forced the head of his cock past her anal ring. She struggled, trying to escape the invading cock, which seemed to annoy Omar.

"Someone come over her and put a cock in her mouth. I'm tired of listening to her whine."

"Fuck yeah," one of the younger men said as he grabbed Lexi's hair and pulled her body up enough to shove his cock into her mouth.

Tim waited a few seconds before moving, giving Lexi time to adjust to his cock before he started slowly sawing his cock in and out of her body.

Al turned to Alex, "Why don't you fuck the whore's mother?"

Alex glanced at his mother. Her legs were spread open on either side of the bench she lay on with her head hanging backward as one of the other young men fucked her face.

He had been waiting for this, his mother lying there, ready to be fucked. Part of him was screaming that this was his mother, and another part marveled at how hot she was.

I'm going to hell, Alex thought as he walked over and lifted his mother's legs. Then, before he could talk himself out of it, he pushed his cock inside her hot cunt.

Mother and son groaned as he slipped entirely inside her. Then, finally, the guy fucking her face couldn't take the extra stimulation of her moans and started shooting cum down her throat.

As the young guy staggered back, Alex picked his mother up, put her back against the wall, and started fucking her hard.

Carol didn't know who was fucking her, but his cock drove her crazy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, pushing her pussy against him as they fucked each other.

"Oh, fuck," Carol said as she came hard, collapsing against the man who was fucking her.

Alex smiled as he felt his mother orgasm. Then, he slowed down, sliding his hard cock in and out of her gently as he held his mother against the wall, partially to let her recover, partly because he didn't want to cum yet.

Glancing over at his sister, he saw that the two men were still fucking Lexi hard, her body almost limp between them as she came again while he watched.

Looking over at Cindy, Alex was happy to see that Tammy was still shielding Cindy's body with her own as one of the younger men fucked her.

Bob was sitting on a bench, talking to the other young men as they waited for Tammy to be free.

Looking around, Alex found Al leaning against a wall, not far away, slowly stroking his cock as he watched Lexi get the fucking of her life.

That gave Alex an idea. Motioning to Al, he pointed at his sister, then at his mother.

Al frowned for a second before a big grin appeared on his face.

"Fucking A," Al said as he tossed a towel on the floor and lay down, his hard cock flapping onto his stomach.

Alex carried his mother over to where Al lay, keeping his cock in her hot cunt.

He pulled out and spun her around, sitting her on Al's lap as Al lined his cock up so that it impaled her as Alex let go.

Carol moaned as the enormous cock slid into her body. She wondered who it was when Al spoke.

"Start fucking me, Whore," Al ordered Carol.

Carol thought about ignoring the command but didn't want Al to take it out on Lexi.

She could hear her daughter grunting and moaning not too far away as someone used her body.

I hope she will be ok, Carol thought.

With her hands on his chest, Carol started moving her ass, fucking Al as he wanted.

After a few seconds of fucking Carol, Al grabbed her body and pulled her down, smashing her large breasts against his chest.

Carol didn't know what he was talking about until she felt someone spread her ass cheeks and push a wet finger into her asshole.

"What..."

"Take it easy. We're just making some adjustments."

Carol struggled to get away as the man behind her pushed a big finger into her ass, but it was no use. The man fingering her ass was too strong, and her struggles enabled him to go deeper.

Alex added a second finger, opening his mother's ass more. He felt the fight go out of her at this point and relaxed, letting his fingers penetrate her easier.

Carol felt the fingers withdraw from her ass but didn't get too excited about it. She knew that he was going to replace them with his cock. Sure enough, she felt the head of a cock rub her rosebud before it slowly slipped inside.

Alex took his time working his cock into his mother's ass. He wanted to savor the feeling, but more importantly, he didn't want to hurt her.

After bottoming out, he slowly pulled backward, letting Carol get used to having two dicks in her body. It didn't take long, and Alex and Al had established a rhythm as the two men fucked her.

Carol could only groan as the men fucked her. The feeling of the two cocks felt weird at first. However, that changed as she came without warning.

"Fuck me harder," Carol screamed as she came again.

Al and Alex grinned as they picked up the tempo, fucking Carol as hard as they could.

It didn't take long before Al started shooting cum into Carol's cunt, coating her womb.

Al cumming set Carol off again. She came hard, squirting on Al and the floor.

The sensations of Al and his mother cumming were too much for Alex. He came, filling his mother's ass.

Alex pulled his wilting cock out of his mother and helped her up and over to a bench, where he watched as the two men fucking his sister finally came.

Tim pulled out of Lexi's ass and helped her up and over to where her mother sat. The two women held each other as they recovered.

Alex looked around. Tammy, Bob, and the younger guys had left at some point while he was fucking his mother's ass.

Tim and Omar gathered around Al.

"I want the young bitches, both of them," Omar told Al, his voice carried over to where Alex stood, instantly pissing him off.

Al glanced at Cindy, sitting by herself, before looking at Lexi. The smile on his face vanished when he caught Alex's expression.

"Let me see what I can do," Al promised Omar, wondering how to pull the request off. No one messed with Omar, but it was a big step from blackmailing them for sex and trafficking.

"Don't fuck with me, punk. I expect the bitches to be brought over to me before I leave tomorrow," Omar said before walking out.

"Let me talk to him," Tim told a nervous Al before following his friend out.

Alex waited until he heard the outer doors close before he motioned for Al to follow him into the other room.

"You can't be seriously thinking about handing the two women over to that asshole?" Al asked, keeping his voice down so his mother would hear him.

"Dude, I told you before, Omar is a freak. So telling him no would end up with me dead and him taking the two sluts anyway," Al told Alex.

Alex saw that Al was trying to save his skin and decided a more direct path was needed. He pounced on Al, slamming him hard against a set of lockers. The noise of Al hitting the wall started all the women in the other room.

"What the fuck, man," Al shouted, trying to get free from Alex.

"You not fucking giving Omar anyone, understand?" Alex said, his face inches away from Al.

"As I told you, if Omar wants them, Omar can have them," Al whined.

"What, just like that? You blackmailed them into this, asshole. What about their lives? Their families?" Alex demanded, his arm against Al's throat.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but unless Tim can talk him out of it, I will hand them over to Omar. Honestly, I don't think I can make any more money off them anyways," Al said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Make any more money? You mean, pimping them out?"

"Well, sort of. I made some money tonight, but big money is from selling the videos. I should net thirty thousand off tonight alone."

Al looked excited as he continued. "The bad thing is people get tired of the same faces, so I only shoot a couple of videos before I find new women."

Alex realized that Al was only interested in himself and would save his skin rather than try to clean up the mess he had made.

"It's people like you that make the world such a fucked up place," Alex told Al, letting him go.

Al massaged his throat where Alex had been holding him as Alex stepped away.

"Fuck you, asshole. Get your shit and leave before I kick your ass," Al said as Alex started back toward where his sister and mother were.

Alex snapped. He spun, lifting his leg, which caught an unprepared Al in the chest, launching his body into the lockers. Alex grabbed Al and punched him rapidly in his face and stomach before picking him up and throwing him across the room.

"Please, I'm sorry," Al said as Alex picked him up by his throat.

The conversation he had earlier with his sister about how his dad would react if he found out what Al had done to his wife and daughter flashed through his mind.

"You're not worth it," Alex said as he dropped Al to the floor. "Get your fucking ass out of here before I change my mind."

Al grabbed his clothes from a nearby locker. He quickly dressed. He went to go into a stall when Alex stopped him.

"What the fuck are you going after?" Alex asked, moving towards Al.

Al moved quickly away from the stall, backing away from Alex. "I was just grabbing the camera," he said, holding up the video camera.

"You are fucking amazing," Alex told Al, shaking his head.

Al misunderstood what he meant and smiled at Alex, "Thanks...."

Alex had had enough. He punched Al in the face, breaking his nose, catching the camera as Al dropped it.

"What the fuck, dude," Al asked, holding his face.

Pulling his hands away, he saw blood on them. "You fucking broke my nose!"

"I'm going to break more than your fucking nose unless you get the fuck out of here."

Al backed away, making one last look at the video camera before he started towards the entrance.

"I wouldn't get too comfortable at your campsite if I were you," Alex told Al, who was running out the door.

Fuck, Alex thought, looking at the video camera in his hands. He needed to get the women out of here before anything else happened. The only problem was his mother finding out he was involved in this.

After removing the memory card, Alex scouted and found another place to hide the camera. Finding his clothes, he put the memory card in his shorts.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the curtain aside and reentered the room where the women sat, waiting. Inside, he found all three together on a bench. They had been quietly talking before he entered.

"Where's Al?" Cindy asked, noticing that Alex returned alone.

Alex shook his head and motioned for Cindy to follow him. She was very reluctant with everything else that had happened to her the last few days.

Alex walked over and grabbed her hand.

"No, I'm not fucking going anywhere with you until you answer my question," Cindy told him, jerking her hand out of his grasp as she backed away from him.

We don't have time for this, Alex thought.

Alex's mother pulled her hood off and glared at her son. "Answer her fucking question, Alex."