Camping Trip Pt. 03 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol saw the guilt and fear that crossed her son's face. Yet, she ignored him and helped Lexi remove her hood.

"Alex! What the fuck are you doing here!" Lexi yelled at her brother before looking at her mother.

"Knock the "little miss innocent" shit off, Lexi. The two of you have some explaining to do, but that can wait until later," Carol said as she stood.

"Come on, Cindy, he won't hurt you. He is the reason that you didn't get the shit fucked out of you tonight, literally, " Carol said, wincing as she walked over to the curtain.

Cindy gave Carol a confused look.

Carol smiled, "He told the old cow that she had better leave you alone, or he would fuck her up."

Carol paused at the curtain, looking at Alex. "Am I going to find a body out here?"

"No, ma'am," Alex told her, avoiding looking her in the eyes.

So, he is more like his uncle than his father. Maybe there is some hope for the next generation; Carol thought as she moved through the curtain. Everyone filed out of the back room.

They found that a couple of the showers were working, so the women all washed off as best they could before they dressed in silence, each lost in their thoughts.

"So what now?" Alex asked his mother, still unable to look at her directly.

"Now we had back to the campsite and hope your uncle will be here soon," Carol glanced at Cindy. "You're coming with us for now. I don't think it's safe back at your campsite."

Cindy looked at each of them, unsure if she trusted them. Finally, she sagged and muttered, "fine."

Alex went to put his arm around Cindy when Lexi grabbed it.

"Give her some time, stupid."

Alex looked between Cindy and Lexi and decided to take the rear as they walked.

Lexi pulled Cindy close, holding her arm as they walked. "He is a really good person, most of the time. Well, good for a guy, at least."

The two women started laughing, bringing a smile to Carol when she caught the wounded-looked Alex was shooting his sister.

"Not too loud. People are sleeping," Carol told the two younger women as they neared their campsite.

Carol frowned as they walked up to their site. Her husband was sitting and talking to her brother.

I Hope Don hasn't been up long, Carol thought as she walked into the light.

"There you are! I have been worried sick," Don told her, hugging her. She let him hold her for a little bit, his embrace helping her feel more normal.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I couldn't sleep, so I got up and found the kids talking about going for a walk. Couldn't let them go unsupervised," Carol apologized before turning to her brother.

"Shit Carol, they're full grown," Don said, earning smiles from both of his kids.

"Hey, Davie! What a pleasant surprise. What brings you out this way?" Carol asked as she hugged her brother.

"Had to make a run north of here and thought I would stop by and see how my favorite sister and her runts were doing," he said, winking at Don.

"This is Cindy. I ran into her last night. She asked if she could hang out a little," Carol told her brother and Don.

"Hey," Cindy said, waving at the others.

"Make yourself comfortable, dear," Carol told Cindy, pointing to the chairs set up by the fire.

They sat around the fire for a few minutes before Carol stood and looked at Dave.

"Would you escort me to the restrooms?" Carol asked.

"I can go with you," Don said, standing up.

"No, you can't. I want you to watch Alex and Cindy. I think he might have a crush on her."

Alex looked mortified at the comment. Cindy, for her part, smiled at Dave.

"I would be happy too," Dave told his sister as she wrapped her hands around his arm.

When they were far enough away from the campsites, Dave turned to Carol.

"Tell me everything."

So she did, not holding back anything. Dave smiled when she told him about Lexi and frowned when she got to Alex's part in this.

His face changed when she got to the part where Omar had demanded Lexi and Cindy.

He paced a few minutes as she wound down until he had a plan.

"Let's get back to camp so I can get a few things from my truck. Then, you guys go to bed and keep your heads down when the shit hits the fan."

"David, I didn't tell Don because I didn't want him to go to prison."

Dave could see the worry in her eyes. He pulled his sister close and kissed her, taking her breath away.

"I'm not Don," he assured her as he grabbed her ass and turned her around towards the campsite.

"Easy with my ass. It still fucking hurts from where Alex fucked it."

"More than when I did?" Dave asked with a smirk.

"His dick is bigger, Asshole."

"Ouch," Dave said as the two returned to the campsite.

Don and Alex were at the fire when they got back, but the two women were gone.

"Where's Lexi and Cindy?" Carol asked, worried.

"Lexi asked if Cindy could sleep over, so I had Alex grab the extra cot and move into our tent. They went into the tent right after you left."

Carol let out the breath she had been holding.

"I think the girls have a great idea. Let's go to bed."

"What about Dave? He just got here," Don asked.

"I'm not tired right now, so I think I will walk around for a bit," Dave replied, going to his truck to grab a backpack.

Dave looked at his wife and her brother before shaking his head and heading for the tent.

"What about me?" Alex asked.

"You are still in trouble, mister. For tonight, get your ass inside my tent and get into bed," his mother told him.

"Sorry," Alex mumbled as he headed towards the tent.

Carol caught him as he walked by and pulled him into a hug. "We will talk about it later, Alex."

Alex tensed as she held him, not sure about their relationship. However, the longer the embrace lasted, the more relaxed he felt. When she let him go, Alex followed his father into the tent.

"You sure about this?" Carol asked Dave as he headed away from the campsite.

"You worry too much," Dave commented as he walked into the darkness.

Carol watched the shadows a little longer before she went into the tent.

Alex looked up from his phone when she walked into the tent. She zipped the door closed and looked over at Don.

Fucking asshole is asleep, Carol thought, too tired to be upset.

"Do you want to talk?" Alex asked.

"Really, Alex? Not tonight. Put the phone away and turn over," Carol told him. Alex looked hurt as he put the phone away and rolled over.

"Stop the pouting, Alex. You haven't earned the right to do that," Carol told him, using her mom's voice.

Alex had the decency to look embarrassed as he rolled over to look at the tent wall.

Carol stipped and put on a nightshirt, kicking the clothes she had worn over to the corner.

I may have to burn them, she thought, glancing over at her son.

He quickly turned over completely, giving her the impression he had watched as she undressed.

Little shit, Carol thought with a grin as she lay down next to Don. In no time, she was asleep, dreaming of Alex fucking her ass while Lexi sat on her face.

A little before 4 am, the sounds of emergency vehicles woke everyone up.

Carol glanced at Alex, and they both seemed to share the same thought, David!

Everyone raced to the tent entrance and walked outside, looking toward the sounds.

Carol glanced at Dave's truck and saw that he was sitting on the tailgate talking to someone in a uniform.

Fearing the worst, she walked over to where he was sitting, talking to what looked to be a park ranger.

The two stopped talking as she approached.

"Everything ok?" Carol asked.

"Hey, Sis, guess the noise woke you up. Do you remember Rachael?" Dave managed to get out before his sister screamed and ran over to embrace the ranger.

"Shelly!"

The two women hugged, and both women almost jumped up and down with excitement.

"Oh my God, Rachael! How are you doing?" Carol managed to get out as she held her best friend from high school at arm's length.

"I guess you remember her," Dave said, earning a look from both women.

They spent a few minutes catching up, the emergency vehicles forgotten, until Don interrupted.

"Any idea what the ruckus over there is?" Don asked, pointing in the direction of the flashing lights.

Rachael looked up at Don, "Nothing much going on anymore. Some piece of shit was dealing drugs, and one of his junkies beat the hell out of him. Set his entire campsite on fire before threatening a few others who came over to see what was going on."

"If it wasn't for Dave here, well, it might have been a lot worse," Rachael said, putting her hand on Dave's arm.

"I didn't do anything anyone else would have done," Dave said, trying his best to be modest.

"Shit, you subdued him and held him there until one of my rangers arrived. Who knows what he would have done to that couple if you hadn't been there? The lunatic was screaming about the whore the dealer owed him."

Rachael noted the panicked look on Cindy's face, "You must be Cindy."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Your parents were a little freaked out when the druggie started tearing up your camp, screaming about his whore. Dave told your parents the guy had been harassing you earlier and that you were safe over here hanging out with his niece."

Rachael shook her head. "You are one lucky young woman. If you hadn't been staying here, the madman might have gotten away with you before anyone could have stopped him."

Alex put his hand on Cindy's shoulder to comfort her. But, instead, she went ridged before turning to him and burying her face in his shoulder. He held her, rubbing her back to keep her calm.

"Are they ok," Cindy asked, not leaving the safety of Alex's embrace.

"Yeah, they are doing fine. First, I had to convince them that Dave was a good guy and that you were safe with him. After that, they thanked him for coming over to tell them where you were."

"Is it safe to go back?' Cindy asked.

"It should be in a few minutes. My people are escorting the rest of the trash off the premises. I told them the last time shit happened when they were here that next time they would be banned for life."

"Had trouble with them before?" Carol asked, hoping for more details.

"Yeah, harassing other campers mostly. If I had known Al was a dealer, I would have banned him instead of warning him. He was here with people from a couple of other sites. An older couple and the site where the druggie was staying."

The radio in Rachael's jeep buzzed. "Be right back."

"You hope getting out here away from the city would get you away from this kind of shit," Don said as he walked over to grab a beer from the cooler.

"What the fuck did you do?' Carol asked as she rounded on her brother.

He shrugged. "Nothing really. Just had a talk with some people about their behavior towards my kid sister and her family," Dave winked at Cindy, getting a smile.

"Things were going pretty good before that Omar guy showed up. But I had to change plans quickly after he grabbed Al and slammed his head against a tree. He kept screaming about his whores."

Dave looked at Lexi and Cindy. "I told him that he was talking about my family."

David took a swig of his beer, looking towards Rachael sitting in the jeep.

"Long story short, Omar broke his arm in a few places and dislocated his knee. All pretty tragic."

They all processed what he said as much as what he hadn't said. The conversation ended when Rachael came back.

"Everything ok, baby?" Dave asked Rachael.

"Baby?" Carol commented, looking between her brother and her best friend.

Rachael looked embarrassed as she held her hand, showing off an engagement ring.

"Your brother came out here tonight to propose."

"Congratulations!" Carol yelled, pulling Rachael and her brother into a hug.

They spent the next hour or so talking around the campfire, watching as the sun gradually rose.

Just before Rachael left, she looked over at Dave. "That guy you held until my rangers could arrive. He died on the way to the hospital."

Seeing Dave frown, Rachael continued. "It wasn't anything you did. He went berserk inside the ambulance, slammed the EMT against the wall, and jumped out the back to get away. Unfortunately, the truck following the ambulance couldn't stop before running him over."

With that, Rachael kissed Dave and went back to work.

"Will you walk me back to my parents?" Cindy asked Alex.

"Anything you want," he told her, and they walked towards where her parents were staying hand in hand.

"Let's pack up and leave when Alex returns," Carol said, wanting to be anywhere but here.