All Comments on 'Camping with my Muscleman Neighbor'

by ExploreAll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more!! How about night 3 -48 lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love Clark's gorgeous hairy chest, and love Andy's fascination with that hairy chest. Twirling the chest hair, laying his face on Clarks chest, shooting his cum into that chest hair -- then definition of paradise and love. Glad to see they are falling for each other -- please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like some stats on Andy and Clark.

For example, Clark's height and dick length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What could be better than making love to another man, twirling his chest hair as you rest your head on that manly hairy chest, feeling that man's cock swell in size in response to your sexual activity -- all the time knowing your own manly body is the inspiration for hard cock, bulging muscles, and twirling chest hair? Keep them going!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a great story! I know it was just a story, but in some ways I am jealous. for example, the first time I made love with another man I was 34. I wish I had found the pleasure much sooner. My boyfriend (who is like Clark) make love every night. I have found that making love with a man to be more sensual and natural than having sex with a woman.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

like a good neighbor, big cock is there

ExploreAllExploreAll11 months agoAuthor

In the case of this story, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These muscle stories are just beyond hot. Want him to explode in my little fairy mouth..a pathetic little beta

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I like the lead up, the yearning, the description of Andy's desires for more of Clark's scent and his lust for what he was witnessing in the big bulk in Clark's tight short's. I've had many moments thinking the same thing and love these type of stories, they never fail to make me so horny with the idea of cock lust and finally getting a musky hairy horny man's cock in my mouth and having him rub his scented balls all over my face as if marking me as his oral play toy. So hot a jerk off fanatasy for me, I so want to suck a cock and can't help crotch watch guys during the summer. This is one of my biggest sexual bucket list's, to immerse myself in hot sweaty oral man sex. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous