Camping with my Muscleman Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark loved my out of control desire for his strong bodily smells and raised his big arm up over his head offering me something even more potent. I immediately dived into his ultra-muscular arm pit. It was shaved and packed with muscle. The strong smell was almost too much but I couldn't stop myself from sniffing it. I found myself whimpering and it triggered a staggering lust for Clark's big stud body.

At that point his giant cock was twitching and jerking up against my little body. Then Clark reached down to his side and pulled up the towel he'd been using to clean up his tremendous wads at night when he thought I was sleeping. I smelled cum and lifted my head seeking the source of it and he had the towel by my face. The closer it got the more intense was the unmistakable smell of sperm. He placed it on my face and said, "Here Andy, you're gonna learn to crave sperm more than anything."

I could feel the dampness on my cheeks, lips, and nose, along with large crusty gobs of semi-dried and mostly-dried cum. It was profoundly erotic and fantasies about sucking Clark's giant cock were flooding my brain. I wanted his cum in an overpowering way. He must have known how the cum soaked towel would impact me and would ultimately result in me sucking him off.

I moved down to his giant cock but didn't have to go far. The big head was right there, just below his big hairy chest. I started licking all over it's big head. The size, weight, smell, and taste of his cock changed the trajectory of my life. Clark could sense the profound impact it had on me and said, "That's right Andy, now you understand the power of giant cock."

I still had problems comprehending the size and girth of it. It was the most manly thing I'd ever smelled or tasted. I kept licking on it desperately and my mind cleared of any other thought. It was dripping clear pre-cum juices almost continuously and I lapped them up in ecstasy. Clark was moaning in a deep manly voice, then pushing me lower, he said, "Here you go, lick that big shaft, and then work these massive fucking testicles."

I couldn't believe the potent scent of his enormous balls. They were beyond musky at this point after several days of sweating hard from the heat, hiking, and working out with the big water jugs. At first I struggled with their extreme ripeness and lifted my face off them to breath, but Clark pushed my head right back down on them. After a minute or so I actually craved their intense manly scent, and outright licked, kissed, and sniffed them unrelentingly, then Clark said, "That's right, now you're hooked on big manly ball meat."

At that point he lifted my head up towards his aching cock and stuffed his juicy cock head into my mouth. If not for the slippery pre-cum it might not have fit. I felt my jaw stretch into new limits and it hurt. But like stretching any other muscle it lost some tension and was forced open further. Clark sensed the release of my jaw tendons and stuffed more cock into my gaping mouth. Now my lips felt a tremendous stretching as well, and fortunately that also let up and got more comfortable. Excited, Clark said, "Suck it, you need to suck as best you can now."

It was extremely difficult to generate suction with my mouth so spread out and crammed with giant cock. Even though he loved blowing out my mouth and watching me try to endure that much size, he nonetheless wanted to feel sucking, and pulled out of my mouth enough so I could suck the first half of his cock head. It worked and I generated lots of suction and made sexy sucking noises as I did so. I sucked, taking in deep breaths through my nose. The powerful scent of his big balls filled my nasal passages, turning me on even more. Clark was so exited knowing I was enjoying it so much...

"Andy, don't worry, it's OK to love giant cock."

I was humping his thigh now and wanted to cum. I held back to wait for his orgasm, which was eminent. I sucked harder and felt his giant cock pulsing, and then it happened. His powerful body arched up violently and I felt like a rag doll holding on desperately. All of a sudden I was dealing with massive spurting shots of cum. It was luscious, warm, and tasted wonderful. I couldn't control it with my mouth so it started covering my face and chest. Big gobs of sperm hit me over and over again. I loved how wad was splattering on me with so much force. I knew that this is what I was made for.

I gobbled it up as best I could and absolutely loved it. I humped a little harder now from the excitement, and as I ate and received rope after rope of wad, I came very hard, humping forcefully into his big thigh. I was panting and covered in thick white cum. Clark's leg was slick and sticky with my cum, but my entire body was pretty much slick and sticky from Clark's enormous load.

I crawled back up his super-stud body and rested my wad covered head on his hairy chest. Clark was exhausted, and he said, "I'm gonna make sure you get what you need all the time now."

I replied, "Clark, I want you to keep doing this.... And Clark, I'm getting very loving feelings about you that I've never had in my entire life, and I'm not sure what to do."

"You might be falling in love. Just go with your feelings and try not to overthink it."

I was twirling his chest hairs, which were now soaked with his sperm, and was about to say more but he interjected, "Just rest now. We can talk in the morning...I'm falling for you too. And Andy, it's OK to feed on lots and lots of cum all the time."

I'd never felt so good, serine, sexy, and motivated to take care of his needs. I feel asleep on him, taking in the sweet smell of his sperm and his ultra-manly body odor, thinking about how enjoyable tomorrow would be.

12