Camping with the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freed from restraint both women were now becoming more vocal, sighs and moans escaping their lips as they ground against their partners. James could see Peter's hands mauling Jo's breasts, then he sat forwards and took them in his mouth, pushing them together licking both nipples.

Marie looked across and pulled James into a similar position pulling his head into her chest, then lifted her breast to her own lips and licked her nipple, James had only seen that in porn and he found it terribly arousing. He grasped Marie's hips and guiding her increased the tempo of their love making, their bodied were now slamming together, he could see her juices leaking from her, a creamy froth oozing from her lips.

Peter and Jo began to move with much more vigour, "Yes Peter, give it to me now, cum in me, fill me up" she cried uninhibitedly, lost in her passion, oblivious to the fact that her mother was beside her. Peter thrust up hard inside then tensed, crying out as he came inside her then stilled. James watched as Jo lifted herself off Peter's still rigid cock, her pussy momentarily gaping as his hardness escaped her, his cum leaking out as she cupped her hand under her pussy to catch it.

She lay back, her legs apart as her hand frigged herself, three fingers ramming inside her sopping pussy, the other hand strumming her clit. Marie's eyes locked with Jo's, each now totally focussed on the other. James could hear Marie's breathing through her nose becoming heavier, rasping past her nostrils as she moved faster and faster. She leaned back, bracing herself on one arm behind her, exposing her pussy with James' cock pumping in and out of it to her daughter. She too started to strum her clit, matching Jo's now furious speed.

With a loud cry Jo's orgasm burst over her, her body convulsing as the ripples of ecstasy coursed through her. James could feel Marie's pussy clamp down hard on his cock, as she came around him, pussy juice squirting from her stretched opening. James pulled his cock from her and wanked it furiously, spunk erupting from the end squirting up Marie's stomach and over her tits, coating her on white gloop. Marie reached down and scooped some up on her finger tip, feeding it into her mouth, eyes still locked on Jo. Smiling, she too scooped some from her pussy, tasting it as though it were the most expensive caviar.

Both laughed, the moment broken as Marie slipped off James and into his warm embrace. "Well I didn't expect that," he exclaimed.

"No but what a way to finish a great holiday," said, Jo, "I always wanted it to end with a bang!"

All four lay and dozed as the light filtered into the room bringing the new day, they took it in turns to use the bathroom, Jo first walking in and subsequently out again without bothering to cover up. Marie followed her, whilst Peter and James discussed the remainder of the journey home, both of them clearly wanting to find a neutral topic of conversation.

Fortunately the traffic was better that day and they finally reached home late in the afternoon, Peter and Jo dropping them both off. James and Marie hugged for a long time outside her house, tears in their eyes, saddened at the parting, but looking forward to seeing each other again soon.

As is often the case, James was plunged back into work in the deep end, barely finding time to go home for the first week. He had several phone calls with Marie, but they were a little strained, neither of them feeling able to really express their emotions on the phone. Marie had to apologise to James, she'd forgotten that she had promised to spend the weekend with her sister and didn't feel able to get out of it so they were unable to meet up then.

James began to worry that she was regretting their attachment on holiday and was avoiding him. In the middle of the following week, Peter phoned him, "Dad, we're having a barbeque on Saturday and wondered if you would like to come along, Marie's already accepted." James' heart leaped a little and he readily accepted, but it was with more than a little trepidation that he approached their house on Saturday. Marie's car was parked in front and his heart beat a little faster.

He was greeted with a huge hug from Jo, and a warm man hug from Peter. "Come on in, Marie's in the lounge." They stepped back to allow him in, courteously giving him some space. Marie was sitting demurely on a chair, dressed in what could only be described as her best School Ma'am outfit, pleated skirt, silk blouse with a neat bow at the neck. She rose and as he put out his arms, she placed her hands on the top of his forearms, then leaned in as though to kiss him on the cheek much as they had done earlier that year. Her lips bypassed his cheek going to rest up against his ear, "When we leave here I want you to take me to bed, my pussy's been dripping all morning in anticipation." One hand dropped to his crotch and cupped his growing bulge. Then grinning she threw her arms round him and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

At that moment Peter and Jo came in, bearing four champagne flutes. "A toast!" Peter called out.

"Not drinking dear?" asked Marie indicating Jo's glass of orange juice.

"No Mum, I can't have a drink because.....I'm having a baby!"

They all hugged and kissed each other, delighted in the news. Peter leaned in to whisper conspiratorially, "We're hoping it happened that night in the hotel, you know, the one we don't talk about!"