Camping with the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day over, they retraced their steps back to the tent and gathered up their wash things for a shower. To Marie and Jo's horror there was a queue for the Ladies' shower of about ten people. "This is ridiculous," fumed Marie, we'll be here bloody hours!" James and Peter went into the Gents' showers and as the cubicles all appeared occupied, showered together in the communal area, emerging just as Marie and Jo were going into the building. "Don't be long now," they quipped to the two women, "we'll just have a beer while we're waiting."

It was half an hour or so before Marie and Jo re-appeared, freshly scrubbed and went into the tent to change for the evening. Peter and James sat outside at a picnic table waiting patiently before they all ambled up to the Reception area to find a restaurant, where they dined, retreating to one of the bars for some drinks. After a while, Peter and Jo said they were feeling tired and would go back for an early night. James and Marie smiled at them and wished them good night.

"Early night my arse," said James as soon as they had disappeared, "I know what they want and sleep doesn't feature!"

Marie laughed, "We were young once James, when bed meant something different to what it does to us now! Let's give them an hour or so before we go back." Thus they sat in the bar listening to the general entertainment going on before deciding to call it a night. They picked up a couple of takeaway coffees, Marie commenting that doing so would definitely mean a trip to the loos that night. As they strolled back Marie tucked her arm in James', something he found very agreeable, walking in the warm night air, an attractive woman on his arm.

They sat at the picnic table to finish their coffees and were just about to get up to go inside to bed, when both heard a low moan from inside. Then a soft voice, "God I love your tits."

James apologised to Marie on behalf of his son, just as another higher voice gasped, "Put your cock in me Peter, let me feel it deep inside."

It was Marie's turn to apologise now. "I think we'd better take another stroll don't you, the thought of what they are doing is making me all aflutter inside, we can't sit here and listen to that, any more and I wouldn't be responsible for my actions." They got up and strolled off, Marie holding James' arm even tighter, and he was conscious of the soft press of her breast against him.

"Do you miss it, James, since your divorce?"

James, momentarily confused replied, "Marriage or sex?"

"Both really."

"Well I miss being close to another person, waking up in the mornings cuddled up to a familiar body, companionable sex, all those things, but I get along. How about you?"

"Yes all those things, but I do admit to missing sex. Without going into too much detail the feeling of a man inside me, loving me physically, sorry this is certainly too much detail, cumming inside me. There are other ways, shall we say of getting release, but nothing quite matches a man!"

"Yes, I know what you mean, but I'm sure we can find some private time for, you know, some relief."

"Like in the bathroom at the hotel?" Marie teased.

James coloured up, grateful for the darkness. "How did you know?"

"Well partly a guess, partly the time you took and the groan was a dead giveaway. If it's any consolation I had managed to squeeze one out earlier in the night. Perhaps we can find some way of accommodating ourselves for this holiday." She put air quotes round "accommodating".

Their circuitous route had brought them back to the tent, all now quiet. James sat outside while Marie changed for bed, then in the bedroom took off his shorts and tee shirt and got into his sleeping bag. Marie scooted over to him and kissed him on the lips. "Goodnight James, I hope you have a pleasant night," she whispered enigmatically.

Once more he was woken by Marie fumbling around the room. "Sorry," she whispered, "I was looking for the torch, I need a pee." James groaned.

"Here it is, do you need me to come with you?"

"I thought I'd just do a nature wee outside the tent, would you mind just checking for brambles and other nasties first?"

James wriggled out of his sleeping bag and accompanied Marie outside and went over to the bushes. "Look, that bit of ground looks OK," he indicated with the torchlight a small area then turned off the light. In the dim starlight he could make out Marie hitching up her tee shirt and pulling down her panties, then squatting down. He could hear a hissing and then a splattering of her urine on the ground. His cock twitched, partially aroused and he wondered if he would be able to pee as well.

Turning away he pulled his penis out and manged to force a stream out just as Marie said, "There that's better, oh sorry James, I didn't realise you were going as well. It's so much easier for men isn't it?" Shaking the drops off he tucked himself back in and they returned to their beds, fortunately falling asleep quickly again.

James woke early and decided to go and get the croissants for breakfast, tip-toeing carefully out of the tent. He returned and made some coffee then picking up two mugs saw Peter and Jo's door unzipped and called out, "Knock knock." He heard the words "Come in" so pushed aside the flap and went in.

He was shocked to see Jo standing there, her back to him, in the process of pulling on a pair of panties, her breasts dangling in front of her, He could see her bare backside and her side boob. "Oh sorry Jo, I thought I heard you say to come in."

"No actually I said, "Just a min" but never mind," she said, "no harm done," as James backed out, the image seared on his brain. Peter returned at that moment, having been to the toilets, and James was going to apologise to his son, but decided it would be unnecessarily complicated so kept quiet.

They headed for the lake again, Marie and Jo hanging back, engaged in a whispered conversation. As James and Peter were spreading out the towels the two women approached them. "Look boys, we thought we'd better ask you first, but would either of you be offended if we went topless?"

Father and son looked at each other, both having the identical thought of whether bears did in fact shit in the woods. Peter answered first," Well if you both feel comfortable doing so then, no, I'm certain we can live with it?" Marie punched him playfully on the arm, then both women calmly reached behind them to unclasp their bikini top, allowing it to fall free from their breasts. Both Peter and James looked appreciatively on. Both women were on the medium to large side, with brown nipples, Marie's slightly bigger than her daughters. Jo's breasts were firmer and more pert, but all in all they were very similar.

"OK boys, roll your tongues back in and help us get some sun cream on our backs, we'll do the front thank you very much!" James creamed Marie and Peter turned to Jo, his hands sliding more round the front than James dared to with Marie. They settled down and soon both men were getting used to the sight. They had brought lunch to the beach and Peter and James were treated to the sight of two pairs of breasts sitting facing them as they ate. James found it hard to concentrate on the food and willed his erection to stay away.

Later in the afternoon he found himself in the water with Marie, both wading out until the water was lapping around Marie's chest." You're sure you're OK with this this?" she indicated her boobs bobbing gently in the water.

"Yes, I'm in heaven, and I think Peter is as well, not every man gets to see his mother-in-law's tits!"

"Men are so obsessed with boobs, we don't go round ogling men's bulges, well, not usually anyway," Marie joked. They waded back James noticing how hard her nipples became as the cool breeze hit them.

Another long wait for a shower, but finally they were ready for drinks and dinner. This time Peter and Jo remained in the bar all evening and they all ambled back in a relaxed mood. The evening was getting sultry and Peter remarked that this was normal for France in August, the heat would gradually build, then there'd be a thunderstorm to give a few days' relief of cooler air.

Back at the tent goodnights were said and as usual James offered Marie to go into the room first. "I think we're past that now James," she said and led him in with her. They turned the little battery lantern on they had as illumination and Marie pulled her shirt over her head, then took off her bra. James couldn't help but look at them again. "They're the same ones you saw all day at the beach James," she said as she pulled off her shorts and pulled her night tee shirt over her head. James shucked his own shorts off and both of them got into their bags, turning the light off.

It was sweltering hot and neither of them found sleep easy, tossing and turning. "Let's open the bags and just use them as covers," suggested James, which they did finding it much cooler, both drifting off into a fitful sleep.

Light was filtering into the tent as James woke, he turned and saw that Marie was lying on her back, her bag pushed down round her waist. She had obviously taken off her tee shirt in the night exposing both breasts which were lying flat on her chest, the nipples hard in the cooler morning air. He found the sight arousing, it was one thing to lie on a beach exposed to all this female flesh, but another to be in bed beside it. His cock started to harden at the sight and he pulled the covers gently up to cover her. "That's nice of you James," came a murmured voice, "but you really didn't need to."

James lay on his back, his eyes once more closed as he became conscious of a gentle moaning coming from Peter and Jo's side of the tent. It started off barely audible then grew in intensity. James felt eyes looking at him and as he turned his head he saw Marie looking his way. "Is that doing to you what it's doing to me?"

"Probably."

"Is it time to find some private time?"

"I think so," said James, "as long as you're comfortable with that?"

"I've started already!"

James reached down for his cock, already hard from seeing Marie's breasts and began to stroke it. He was conscious of a rhythmical movement under Marie's sleeping bag as she lay there, her eyes shut. He could feel the inflatable mattress vibrating and as he looked over he saw she had pulled down the covers again and her breasts were jiggling in time to her arm movements. "Marie..."

"Shush, just enjoy it."

James could hear Marie's breathing becoming louder and his stroking increased in tempo, images flashing through his mind, Jo's body glimpsed in the tent, her tits at the beach, Marie's tits, imagined images of his son's cock in Jo's pussy, in her mouth and with one heave of his hips he came, his semen spurting from the end of his prick. Instinctively his other hand covered it, feeling the warm sticky mess, protecting the inside of the sleeping bag but saturating his boxers.

Beside him Marie grunted, he could sense her body tensing, then jerking as she orgasmed, a strangled, "Nnnggghh," escaping her lips, then suddenly she was still, the mattress betraying the release of tension from her body. Her arm reached across his chest, "Do you know I haven't masturbated in front of anybody for probably twenty or thirty years since....no that has to be a story for another time."

Across the tent a strangled scream cried, "Yessss!"

"I think we're not the only ones happy this morning!" she quipped, then more seriously, "Are you a morning person or an evening person?"

"Both," replied James, "and sometimes in between as well!"

"This is going to be an interesting holiday then. I need a pee now, I managed to hold it all night but now I need to go, you make the coffee, I'll pee and go and get the croissants." With that she twisted sideways and put on her bra, tee shirt and shorts and left the tent. James scratched his balls and wondered just how a few days and several hundred miles had turned that prim, demure woman into an exhibitionist sex maniac.

The thunderstorm was coming, the day started off sunny but huge thunderheads were building and the air was becoming sticky as they lay by the side of the lake. It held off all day, but there were noticeably fewer people in the restaurant and bar in the evening, no-one wanting to get caught in a downpour. They hurried back to the tent just as a few heavy drops were falling and retired to their respective rooms.

Marie and James lay there listening to the raindrops hitting the canvas above their heads. "At least we won't have to listen to the sounds of Peter and Jo making love," joked James.

"More's the shame!" quipped Marie.

James woke in the night, the noise of the rain now really loud as a flash of lightening then a huge clap of thunder rent the air. He could feel Marie tossing and turning beside him. "You're not frightened of the thunder are you?" he asked.

"No, I'm busting for a pee, but there's no way I can go out in this."

"Can't you hold it?"

"No!"

"Look if I get the bucket from outside will you pee in that?"

"What in here, in front of you?"

"What choice do you have?"

"Alright then, get it." James fetched the bucket and brought it into the bedroom.

Marie rose from the mattress, "I can't see a bloody thing." James switched on the torch illuminating the room. Marie manoeuvred herself over the bucket, then glancing at James, squatted over it pulling down her panties. "James it's not a bloody spotlight, point it at the bucket not my pussy." In the light cast James could just about make out her naked breasts and the V between her legs and saw a stream of pee emanate from her body splashing down into the bucket. His eyes were drawn inexorably to the sight as Marie concentrated on peeing accurately. The noise of the pee stopped and she pulled her knickers up. "Show over, now get rid of that."

James crept out of the room and opening the outside tent flap flung the contents out into the rain, leaving the bucket outside. He returned to his side of the mattress and was surprised when an arm was thrown across his chest and even more surprised when a leg straddled him. He could feel a panty covered crotch against his thigh and his cock responded. "Above and beyond the call of duty James," Marie murmured snuggling into him. In that position he fell asleep.

Daylight found their positions reversed, Marie was snuggling back into him and he was conscious of his morning wood poking into her backside. His arm was across her chest and as he stirred Marie's hand took his and clasped it to her breast, mumbling inaudibly. This did nothing to reduce his arousal and he wondered what he should do next.

Fortunately outside events intervened in the shape of a "Knock, knock" as the zipper of their door was pulled down. "Oh, I'm not disturbing anything am I?" James looked up and saw Jo bearing two cups of coffee.

"No, just snuggling up to keep warm love," came a muffled voice from Marie, pulling James' hand in tighter.

Peter and Jo wanted to explore some of the other beaches and so they decided to split up for the day, and so it was approaching five o'clock in the evening as James and Marie headed for the shower blocks, Peter and Jo still not having materialized. As usual the queue for the Ladies' showers was long, even longer than normal. "James, what's it like in the Gents?"

James stuck his head around the door and answered, "Pretty much empty."

"Sod this," said Marie and leaving the queue marched towards the Gents' doorway. "Coming in!" She announced and pulling James along behind her stalked inside to the amazement of the four or so men showering in the communal area. She opened one of the cubicle doors and bundled James in, closing it behind her, then turning on the shower valve proceeded to strip off first her bikini top, then the bottoms. She stood there naked, James staring at her, mouth open. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle finishing just above her clitoral hood, her pussy lips just peeking out from between her legs. James had glimpsed her pussy the night before, but standing here in the full glare of the fluorescent lights was a totally different ball game.

"Come on James, we don't have all day." She tugged his shorts down revealing his semi erect cock. "Leave that alone and just get washed," she instructed and proceeded to wash her hair, her breasts lifting up as she did so. Then soaping herself all over, washed between her legs opening them so James could see her pussy clearly. "Oh for God's sake James is that all you men can think about?" she pointed at his now fully erect cock.

She moved behind him and wrapped one arm round him, grasping his cock in one hand and proceeded to wank him vigorously, her hand sliding up and down lubricated by the soap. James just stood there, allowing himself to be manipulated, feeling her breasts pressing against his back and the coarseness of her pubic hair against his backside.

He felt his sap rising and suddenly he was cumming, semen spurting out of the end of his prick, splashing on the floor, washing down the drain as his legs buckled beneath him. Marie released him and continued to wash herself down. In a daze James copied her, rinsing his body off. They dried themselves and pulled their swimwear back on, leaving the cubicle watched by the amazed faces of the few men in there.

As they emerged from the building a few female voices were heard to exclaim, "Well if she can go in there so can we," as they left the queue and invaded the Gents' facility.

Marie hurried back to the tent and opened up the zips, rushing into their room. She yanked down her bikini bottoms and ripped off her top, lying down on the mattress, her legs apart exposing her pussy fully to James for the first time. Her inner lips were crinkly, tucked inside the outer labia, a darker colour than the surrounding skin. Her hand flew to her pussy and started to rub it causing it to open revealing a pink interior.

"God, I need this," she gasped as she frigged herself, her fingers flying over her clit, then dipping down inside her. "Get your cock out, I need to see it." James pulled down his shorts and started to tug on his now semi erect cock as he watched her frantically masturbate in front of him.

Faster and faster her hands flew until with a cry she came, her pussy squirting a clear fluid over her hands, running down between her legs as she convulsed, her face scrunched up as if in pain.

Suddenly she was still as her body relaxed, her eyes shut her hands now still. James lay down beside her and took her in his arms, pulling her tight to him, their naked bodies pressing against each other. James' lips touched hers and they began to kiss, tentatively at first then with increasing passion, his hands finding her breasts, hers reaching down to search for his still rampant cock.

"We're home, are you there?" came a call from outside.

James and Marie laughed, "Just as well," murmured Marie as they disentangled themselves. "Be out in a minute."

That night James was first to get into bed wearing his usual boxers. Marie came in and started to undress, removing her shirt and bra, then she undid her shorts and pulled them down, her breasts falling forward as she did so. James' eyes were drawn to them, then his eyes met Marie's. Without breaking contact she pulled down her panties and slipped naked under the covers, cuddling up to him. Her hand slithered down from his chest to his waist encountering his boxers. "Hmmm, I don't think we need or want these anymore," she said, pulling them off his legs, her hand briefly fondling his cock before she kissed him tenderly on the lips, then turned away, spooning back into his warmth. She pulled an arm round her, settling his hand over her breast.

James woke in darkness, the mattress bouncing up and down. "Sorry I need a wee," Marie said as she was unzipping the door.