Camping with the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you've got no clothes on," he reminded her.

"Yes, exciting isn't it? Real nature weeing!"

Realising he could do with releasing some fluid from his bladder as well, James got up and accompanied her out of the tent. They held hands, steadying each other as they made their way to the bushes near the tent. Marie squatted as James turned away, their pee splattering on the hard ground, then they returned to the tent, once more cuddling up together. "I'm getting used to this," commented Marie.

"Wild weeing or cuddling up together?" enquired James.

"Both."

James woke in daylight but all was still quiet around him. He looked over at Marie and saw she was lying on her front, her breasts squashed against the mattress, one leg and one bum cheek lying exposed from the covers. He reached out a hand and fondled her backside, allowing his finger to just slip into her crack." Mmmm," came a murmur, "keep going."

James allowed his fingers to creep down over her anus towards her pussy, then up again, teasing her. He felt her hips rise to meet his hand then saw that she had slipped a hand underneath her, cupping her pussy, her fingers pushing into the soft folds of her vulva. She began to hump herself, her body rising and falling as her fingers invaded her moist hole, her palm pressing on her clit. James teased her anus, his finger rubbing gentle circles around it then pushing against that tight hole, threatening but never quite penetrating.

Marie's humping became more pronounced, her excitement apparent, the musky aroma of an aroused woman pervading the small room. As Marie became more excited James bent his body so he could kiss the nape of her neck, showering that sensitive area with butterfly kisses. Marie moaned at the sheer pleasure of the sensation, her fingers now frantically pumping at her pussy, squelching as the love juices escaped from her vagina. With her face pressed hard against the mattress to muffle the sound she cried out as her orgasm washed over her, her body going into spasms as the waves of pleasure coursed through her.

Slowly she emerged from her own private world of indulgence and opened her eyes, seeking James'. She smiled at him and wriggled over to cuddle up to him, throwing an arm across his chest to pull herself in tight. "That was delicious," she murmured, "but now I owe you one," and with twinkling eyes she walked her fingers down his chest over his stomach to find his still erect penis. "Now what have we here?" Bending forward she opened her mouth and enveloped the head inside, her lips forming a seal, sucking gently. James' hands went to the back of her head as she licked him, her tongue caressing round the crown of his prick.

Retaining him inside her mouth she started to stroke along its length, her eyes now looking up at his, a smile evident in them. Shafts of pleasure coursed through James, her other hand now caressing his balls. He could feel her tongue tracing around the ridges, could sense the softness of the inside of her cheek against him as his excitement rose.

A warmth began to radiate from his loins, rising through his body and he knew that he was about to cum, then he felt the eruption begin and Marie pulled him out of her mouth and rubbed his cock forcefully, his semen spurting up and over his chest like a fountain, three, four, five times, coating him in white goo, his cock and Marie's hand immersed in it. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked some in, smacking her lips mischievously.

James reached for his discarded boxers and wiped himself down as Marie covered them both up with one of the sleeping bags, snuggling in for shared bodily warmth.

They split up again that day, James and Marie content on the beach they had found on the first day, Peter and Jo wandering off exploring further. It was turning into a hot day and getting rather too warm, Marie and James went to sit in the shade of the trees around the lake for a while. There seemed to be a steady stream of people walking to and fro which piqued their curiosity, so they set off along the pathways, keeping just in the shade.

They came across a lovely little beach, secluded from the path and populated by many different groups, young, old, couples, and families with children of all different ages. Marie's hand flew to her mouth, "My God, they're all naked!" she exclaimed. To be honest James hadn't really noticed, but now it was brought to his attention he saw that pretty much everyone was indeed naked.

"I've never been on a nude beach," James stated, "shall we be daring?" Marie wasn't so sure, but as she watched she realised there was nothing prurient about the scene before them, everyone was behaving perfectly normally as though they were fully clothed.

"OK," she ventured, "but as soon as I see anything I don't like we're off." They walked down the beach a little and picked a spot relatively away from other groups and settled their towels down. Marie took off her bikini top, but then hesitated, her thumbs poised, hooked in her bottoms. "On three," she said, looking at James who nodded. "One, two, three!" and with that the pair of them whipped off their lower halves. No-one around them took a blind bit of notice and comforted they sat down and took in the atmosphere.

Finally they relaxed enough to lie back and shut their eyes. "You know, I quite like this," commented James. Later they plucked up enough courage to go for a dip in the water, holding hands as they tip-toed carefully across the baking sand. It was nice upon returning not to have a wet soggy costume around them, and even Marie conceded that perhaps there was some benefit in such a lifestyle. At least no-body knew them there.

They dozed, never fully asleep but letting the world wash past them, when their reverie was interrupted by a familiar voice, "Well we didn't think we'd ever see you two here." James lifted his head and shading his eyes against the sun looked up, right into his daughter-in-law's bare pussy. Her nether lips were tight, no sign of her inner labia, just a neat slit topped by her clitoris in its protective hood. Her pubic hair was shaved into a narrow landing strip which merely highlighted the very spot where James knew he shouldn't be looking.

Marie sat up with a start, her hand dropping to her crotch to shield herself from the gaze of her son-in-law. "Relax guys," came Jo's voice, "we're all the same here, and we're all family one way or the other. Just go with it and enjoy yourselves." Peter explained that they had had enough sun for the day and were on their way back to the tent, to have a nap and then perhaps sit around the pool with a beer or two. Although it was tempting to join them, both James and Marie realised what a "nap" really meant, so decided to stay put for a while.

As the two youngsters left James exclaimed, "Now I have seen it all, literally," his mind continually recycling the image of Jo's pussy. "Let's give them some time and perhaps we could do with some pool time." They lay back and relaxed again, having a couple more dips in the delightfully refreshing water. Once they were dry they put their clothes back on and meandered along the path back the way they had come.

Coming across a small side path, James declared that he thought it would be a short cut back to the camp site, Marie was not so confident but went along with the idea, following James along the single file track. After a few minutes he came to an abrupt halt, Marie bumping into him. "What's the matter," she asked.

"Shush," whispered James, indicating with his head off ahead and to one side. There in a clearing was a couple, he was lying on his back and she was riding him, clearly impaled upon his cock. She was rolling her hips energetically and her breasts were bouncing around her chest. Marie's breath caught in her throat and her hand flew to her mouth as they watched mesmerised by the action unfolding before them. Without thinking Marie edged past James, standing in front of him to get a better view, the beach bag she was carrying dropping slowly to the ground.

One hand went to her breast, cupping it, her fingers toying with her nipple and the other snaked down to her pussy, running it up and down her slit through the material of her bikini. James felt his cock go stiff, pressing hard against the front of his swim shorts. They stood, transfixed, until James came to his senses, divining what Marie wanted. "Not here," he said, "let them have their time in private." Picking up Marie's beach bag he led her away from the couple.

They hurried back to the tent, both yearning for release only to find Peter and Jo sitting outside the tent at the picnic table. "Too crowded round the pool, so we decided to have a beer here." James and Marie groaned inwardly, their libidos crashing. They sat with their offspring and Peter got them a beer each. "Look, I hope we didn't embarrass you two at the beach today," started Jo, "we've been using the nude beach for some days now and we just sort of forgot that we didn't have any clothes on." Marie reassured Jo that they were fine with it, her voice still a little husky.

They chatted for a while then decided on an early shower, the four of them walking over to the shower blocks, where surprisingly there were no queues, allowing Jo and her Mum to go in together. Peter and James made their way to the Men's block and laughed when they saw that someone had scribbled out the word "Hommes" and written "Mixed". Entering they saw that everyone seemed to have taken the idea to heart as there were a couple of women showering in the communal area to the consternation of one or two men who were having difficulty concealing their erections.

Drinks and dinner that evening were most enjoyable, although James couldn't get the image of Jo's pussy out of his head every time he looked at her. Matters were not helped by Marie, who at one stage in the evening leaned over to James and whispered, " I can't wait to get you back to the tent, my pussy's on fire and it needs quenching."

Last drinks consumed they walked back, Jo taking James' arm and Peter walking ahead with Marie. "James," Jo opened up, "I don't know what you've done to Mum, although I can make a pretty good guess, but I've not seen her this happy and contented for many years. Thank you for giving me my old Mum back, but please don't hurt her. She's suffered enough once already." James reassured her he had no intention of hurting her, adding that he also was as happy as he'd been for years. They all hugged and kissed in the tent before zipping up the external flap and going into their separate rooms.

As soon as they were alone Marie pulled James in to a fierce hug, mashing her lips against his, then stepping away literally tore her clothes off, casting them on the floor. She lay back and opened her legs wide, revealing her pussy was already glistening with her arousal. "Get those clothes off and make love to me James, I want you inside me now. Hands and fingers are OK but sometimes a girl just needs a cock inside her." James need no second bidding pulling all his clothes off and lying down between her legs, his cock nudging against her entrance. However instead of pushing in he just teased her, his mouth raining little kisses on her mouth, then down her neck and across her shoulders. "James, now!" urged Marie, but he still resisted, his lips moving down to suckle her breasts, one nipple between his lips, the other being pinched and tweaked by his hands, then changing sides.

Marie grabbed him by the sides of his head pulling his harder against her breasts, but he trailed even lower, his tongue briefly tracing round her belly button before finding her clit. Marie gasped as he licked it, then took it between his lips, squeezing it. Slowly, he licked down her slit, his fingers parting her folds to allow his tongue deeper access. Finally he reached her pussy opening and he forced his tongue in as afar as it would go, feeling the eruption of love juices from her canal.

Marie began to moan softly, her head turning from side to side, her hips bucking against him. He inserted one finger into her pussy, the first time he had been inside her and found her wet and warm, her vaginal walls allowing passage without resistance. A second finger joined the first, opening her up further. He continued his onslaught with his tongue, his other hand toying with her clit and he could feel the heat rising from her, the musky smell of her arousal assailing his nostrils, the sweet taste of her nectar on his lips and tongue.

Without warning she bucked violently, a strangled groan coming from her throat, "Aaarrrgggghhh! Now James, put your cock in me," she cried out oblivious to anyone around her. James slid up her body, retracing his earlier path with his tongue, the head of his cock finding her vaginal opening. Slowly he eased forward, feeling her folds opening, the warm velvety embrace of her pussy closing round him. He started to move gently in and out, Marie groaning with the pure sensuality of the moment.

They found their rhythm, moving as one, hips rolling, undulating, sliding in and out of her tunnel. Gradually their pace increased, both eager to find the finish, but always holding back, seeking that little extra, giving and receiving pleasure. Marie's breath was now coming in short sharp bursts, but once more she grasped the sides of his head and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss, their tongues fighting, then running round the inside of each other's mouth.

"James, you're doing it to me again, I'm cumming, nnnnghh, fill me up with your cum, cum in me now," she shrieked, her pussy muscles clamping down on James' cock like a velvet fist. His balls boiled and he knew there was no holding back, the time had come for their release and he felt himself emptying into her as his orgasm swept over him, blood rushing in his ears, wave after wave of rapture rolling through his head.

Suddenly they were still, their chests heaving, sweat coating their bodies as they lay together, still joined as one, as their heartbeats subsided. James rolled off her, his softening cock slipping from her pussy followed by a wave of white goo. Marie put her hand down to her pussy and dabbled her fingers in it, then brought it to her mouth, touching it with her tongue. She nestled in to his side, her breast lying on his chest, one leg thrown over his. "It's been a very long time since I've felt like that, thank you James."

"If you're concerned Marie I had a vasectomy many years ago, so I just fire blanks now."

"You know it's been so long it hadn't even occurred to me that, well, you know..."

They fell into a deep sleep, not stirring until woken by Jo unzipping the flap, bearing two cups of coffee. "You'll probably need these after last night," she grinned.

"Oh dear, have we given the game away?"

"Well and truly I'm afraid!"

The rest of the holiday passed all too quickly, James and Marie getting to know each other more intimately, making love every night, and sometimes in the mornings as well. Peter and Jo left them plenty of space, their roles now reversed, the old married couple versus the new lovers until it came time to pack up and drive home. They decided to make the drive in one hit, but had picked a bad day, heavy traffic and several crashes led to a tedious journey and they were only just half way by the end of the day.

"Let's be sensible and get a hotel for the night," suggested James so they left the congested motorways and looked for a hotel, along with, it seemed, half of France. Finally they found one offering them one room, albeit with two beds which they accepted, collapsing gratefully onto the beds as the door closed behind them. It was getting late and they just had a snack in the bar, Peter and James deciding on one last beer while the two women were allowed first use of the bathroom.

Both Marie and Jo were in bed when they got back to the room, sitting up in bed, their breasts barely covered by the comforter. "It's so lovely to sleep in a real bed again," remarked Jo, "those mattresses were OK, but they hardly encouraged a good night's sleep did they?"

"Or anything else" grumbled Peter good naturedly, "mind you it didn't stop some people!"

James clambered into bed, a little embarrassed, but soon got over it when he saw the grins on everyone else's face. They turned the lights off and Marie cuddled up to James, her hands descending to his waist. "Come on, get these off," she tugged on his boxers, pulling them down past his knees.

"We can't do anything, not with Peter and Jo in the room!"

"Don't you worry about them." With that she turned to face him and wrapping her arms around him proceeded to give him a long kiss, her tongue forcing his lips open, probing inside. Despite his best intentions James found himself getting hard, and his hands automatically moved up to Marie's breasts, fondling them and tweaking her nipples. Marie found his stiff prick with her hand and started to stroke it, sliding the soft skin up and down the rigid core.

James' hand pushed its way between their bodies, down to Marie's crotch and he was pleasantly surprised to find she had no panties on, his finger finding her wet already as it slipped past her entrance. Marie rolled on her back, pulling James with her and as she opened her legs he slipped in, sliding deep inside her. Marie released a long, satisfied "Mmmmm." to much giggling from the next bed from where similar sounds were now emanating.

"You two set this up didn't you?" whispered James.

"And if we did, so what?" They moved slowly and comfortably, accustomed now to each other, knowing exactly when and how to give the other most pleasure, and so it was that they moved inexorably towards their climax. Their movements gathered pace and James began to feel his orgasm approaching. Just as he was on the point of bursting there was a deep sigh from the bed next to them followed by a long exhalation of breath.

With one final thrust he climaxed, Marie pulling him tight into her, clasping him tightly with her vaginal walls, accepting his semen gratefully into her waiting pussy. He rolled away as Marie nestled into him for sleep.

James could tell it was getting towards dawn when he was conscious of Marie slipping out of bed and he heard the bathroom door open and close. A few minutes later she slipped back into bed beside him and he realised that she had left the bathroom light on and he could see most of the room quite clearly. He was about to remonstrate when she slipped down the bed and started to play with his penis, which responded to her attentions. Her mouth enclosed it and sucked gently bring it to full erection, as James lay back enjoying the sensation.

The mouth moved up his body, kissing him all the way until Marie was lying on top of him, her lips pressed against his ear. "How quiet can we be?" she whispered, then she sat up astride his hips and reaching between his legs guided his cock into her waiting tunnel. James felt himself sink deep inside her as she began to grind against him. In the half-light cast by the bathroom he could see her breasts moving deliciously on her chest and he reached out for them, tweaking her nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips, quickly stifled.

It was deliciously painful, the pure sensation of being joined together in the most intimate way, but unable to make any noise for fear of waking Peter and Jo, the frustration merely adding to the pleasure.

The silence was broken, "Well if they're doing it so can we!" A figure reared up from the adjacent bed and Jo's upper half became visible, her breasts so similar to Marie's. A few adjustments and a sigh as she settled back and began moving, rolling her hips. James could only picture his son's cock penetrating his wife's pussy, parting those fine lips, sinking deep into her.