Campus Complexes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying it but he wanted to give her pleasure too. Some of the Betas (they say to be braggadocios) at this point would put their hands to the back of the girl's neck and just let one fly, pull up their pants and go home ready to tell the tale of another conquest.

"Shannon you are my guest and while you are doing a great job I feel that I should return the favor." "I am having one of the best nights of my life. Let me enjoy this for a little while longer." "OK." Shannon kept sucking, licked his balls (maybe they should have taken showers). She liked his taste despite the soft aroma of perspiration. After a few more minutes, she asked nervously, "did you say you would do...me?" her voice quivering

More background is necessary.

Shannon had had two lovers and both were long term relationships. Her first was Gustavo, her first boyfriend. They were in middle school together then high school. They liked the same things. In eighth grade they wanted to be lawyers, Gustavo a judge. In high school they were in speech and debate. Gustavo liked Commentary and Expository. Shannon was a good debater. They traveled with the coach and the rest of the kids to competitions around Southern California. She usually roomed with Angela. They saw a lot of each other and since neither played sports (they also were on the newspaper together) ended up "dating".

Dating consisted of movies, football games, junior and senior prom, all quite innocent. They did go to the beach together with other kids . They were both a bit self conscious about their bodies but it was all innocent until one evening after the movies, Gustavo drove Shannon back home. They were sitting in his car and started kissing. They were both sixteen. Kissing turned into touching. They were both turned on. Gustavo had a huge erection. They were both shaking from nervousness. He pawed at her top but she did not object. She put her hands under his shirt and liked it a lot.

They did this a few times and...were dating.

More speech and debate tournaments followed. Shannon and Angela talked about boys a lot in the motel rooms they shared. Angela was much more adventurous, experienced. She told Shannon about her "first time" which meant sex. Angela told Shannon about what she did with her boyfriends. She sucked their penises. They spurted on her top and her pants and in her face, which sounded disgusting. Shannon was pretty sure that Angela was telling the truth because she had a lot of boys hanging around her and the other girls had heard the same things.

Shannon and Gustavo never talked about sex but they were both very curious and each wanted to do things to make them more feel more mature. They found themselves one Saturday night at a party at a big house in Brentwood. They were lounging around and laying on a sofa watching a movie when he positioned himself to kiss her. They made out, were both getting hot and found themselves alone in the home theater alone. They shared a "third base" experience. A few months later they were no longer virgins. She was glad that was over.

They were able to do that a few more times, all the very same thing, which was fine. He went to college in Nevada. She remained in LA.

In college she had a boyfriend. They hung around together. He lived in the dorms, she at home. She came up to the dorm a few times freshman year. They did the same things she had done with Gustavo. That lasted from the middle of their freshman years until their junior years. She was involved for three reasons. First, he lived on campus and she wanted to be more involved in campus life. Second, he had a nice group of friends and she did not have the interest in making a lot of other new friend. Third, there were a lot of things to do like football and basketball games and parties at the frat houses. He was good company. They kissed a lot, which Shannon really liked. Shannon felt that it was not going anywhere and besides, she was focused on her studies, had to prepare for the LSAT and still lived off campus.

"Oh, heck ya," was Franklin's response. He wanted more, was rather inexperienced, had gone down on a girl a few times before, never really liked it but got the results he was looking for. He pulled her to a standing position and kissed her. He tasted some of his sweat but her mouth was wet with spit and the kiss made his face very wet. He stood back inviting her to take her own top off. She did. Off came the bra. She had a magnificently flawless body. Her breasts were firm, not big. He cupped them both and they fit perfectly in his palm. They were the size of a medium orange. He had big hands. They fit perfectly. She shivered, not because she was cold but because she was delighted to have his strong hands on her body.

She unbuckled her jeans and pushed them down, her panties as well. "Get on the bed" he said. She sat on the twin bed. He climbed on. The two of them took up every inch of the twin mattress. He re-arranged the pillows. She took the hint and lay down, her knees up against her stomach. "Will you dim the light or something?" He knew that she was self-conscious (boys preferred sex in full light because men are visually aroused...so the people on the Internet chat room said) so he obliged by turning the light on from the reading lamp on the desk, pointed it toward the wall to mute its intensity and turned the overhead light off. "Much better," she said.

He climbed on the bed and sat between her legs, gently pulling them apart. He stared at her bush, not trimmed, nor waxed but not over grown either. Maybe she did trim a little. In the low light he could tell her pubic hair was blonde.

He kissed her knee and then up her leg. He repositioned himself so his face was inches away from her genitals. He breathed in an enjoyed her aroma. He, too, thought that maybe they should have taken showers. He sensed that she was perspiring now from nervousness. Her mound did smell a little like sweat and he enjoyed the sensation.

He bent his neck down. He had a full head of hair cut medium length, nice. Perfect to run her fingers through. He used his tongue to open her lips. She took a breath and grunted slightly. "Aaaahhhh." That felt really good. Please do that again, she thought. A second strong tongue. That felt even better.

At twenty two, that was the first time anyone had done that to her and she finally understood all of the not-so-subtle stories in Cosmopolitan were referring to. It was great. His tongue touched one of the most sensitive spots, a spot she sometimes rubbed herself. But this was warm and slippery and she could feel the bumps and ridges of his mouth and tongue. She could get used to this. She wanted to give him more encouragement so she said, "That feels great. More." He obliged.

He licked deeper and scooped out some of the lubrication juices and made a string as he brought his head up for air. That was sexy in a weird but fun way. He knew he should concentrate on her clit so craned his neck forward a couple of inches.

Shannon had great legs, firm and long. Franklin was enjoying just rubbing his cheeks against her thighs. She liked it as well.

Her clitoris was barely visible but he could tell there was a place where the top of her inner lips met was darker pink than her other parts. He flicked that spot. She jumped and moaned. He thought he hit the spot. She used her hands on both sides of his head to hold him right there and tried to pull him harder toward that spot. She felt very good. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her head bent back a bit and she could see the poster on the wall above the bed for a moment until she shut her eyes in order to concentrate. He started sucking that spot. She felt very good and ran her fingers through his hair.

He tried to pull her legs a little further apart. She was very impressed with is strong gentleness. That gave her a flushing feeling in her head, which radiated to her shoulders and to her waist.

"Don't stop." A minute later, "put your finger in." He repositioned his shoulders and brought down his left and from her right breast. He put it at the entrance of her vagina. She wanted to feel that so bad. He was slow and used his strength to pull down toward her anus and pumped his right index finger for a little while.

She wanted to take more control. "Put your finger in the other way and push up." After about two inches he felt a rougher, bumpy part of her inner wall. It must be true, he thought and he rubbed. "Gentle, gentle." More juices flowed down Franklin's hand.

Franklin had given head to his previous lovers but, like most men, wanted penetration most of all. But something changed that instant. He began to get into it. He started licking, instead of the twelve o'clock position on the clit, slightly to his right, the 1 o'clock position.

That elicited a new response. She arched her back, dug her finger into his hair and moaned loudly. His roommates probably heard that. He pushed up with a little more strength to the top of her vaginal wall into the bumpy patch, which he assumed was her g-spot. She arched her back again. His finger was strong. It felt like a little cock. It was very satisfying.

This was—up until this point—the greatest sexual experience of her life. It would not be until they were engaged would she tell him that he was only her third lover and that was the first time anyone went down on her. She had not had an orgasm yet and she had never come while having sex with another person. She wanted to though. She did not want his pussy licking to end. But after about fifteen minutes of wonderful oral attention, she sensed that he wanted to move on. He kept repositioning his thick neck often.

"Franklin, do you have a condom?" That was what he was waiting for. He silently rolled over a bit, sat on the edge of the bed, opened the drawer and produced a box of condoms and pulled one out. While he fumbled with the box and the wrapper, she got on her knees behind him, put her arms around his shoulders and nibbled his neck. She was surely not a connoisseur of men but she knew what she liked. She liked strong arms, big shoulders, and a great ass. Right now she was enjoying his shoulders. They were thick and ripped. She felt another flush from her head to her groin.

At the point that her other lovers were about to put on condoms, she always saw that their cocks had softened so she sucked them more to get them hard. Franklin's sprang right up from his position lying on his stomach. It was on. She sat up, still needing to take control for she did not want to be mauled. It was going to be best if she could dictate the next move. She stood up. "Sit on the bed with your back against the headboard." Anything, he thought. He sat down with his legs extended. Oh, also, she liked legs, and his were perfect.

She straddled his legs. She wanted to make sure she was lubricated enough so she reached down with her right hand. She was ready. She leaned forward a bit. "Are you ready," she asked. There is no answer for that. No one can think at a time like this. He pulled her neck down for a deep, long kiss. That probably mean "yes". She reached father down to find his cock standing tall. She slowly sat down, for she was still nervous and afraid. Humping down, it took a four or five more strokes before she felt she was fully impaled. And impaled she was. She had forgotten how good it felt to have a strong man inside her, making her feel him, making her enjoy his body. She took a deep breath and looked deeply into his eyes, which were no long wide open like saucers. They were partially closed and he looked so relaxed. If he was relaxed now, I can't wait until he comes. He will be very happy.

She rode him this way until she felt a warm trickle of sweat between her breasts. They were both sweating. She thought it would be good idea to get some air between their hot bodies. She lifted up off of his cock. "Babe, scoot down the bed a little." He did. He would do anything she asked.

This time he was flat on the bed. He pushed the pillows to the side and was looking straight up. She sat on his cock again. She rode him and rotated he hips but didn't know why that would make any difference. Maybe just to mix things up. She ground her clit into his pubic bone, which greatly enhanced her pleasure. Grinding and grinding, her right hand was on his abdomen so she could feel his ab muscles and her left hand was on his chest. She thought about all those times she would see the ripped guys playing football or Frisbee and think about touching them. Now she was touching one in the most intimate way possible. His cock was inside her, making her feel so good. She moaned or grunted with each of her thrusts, trying to get him deeper. He was gently but firmly palming her perfect tits. He felt her womanhood. Hands on soft breasts. Cock squeezed by soft pussy lips. He was beginning to breathe faster and harder. She was getting higher and higher.

They had been screwing for a long time, much longer than she ever remembers. And she was beginning to feel sore...and tired...and dry. But his voice was getting higher. "Are you ready to come baby?" she asked. "I am trying to hold on...." "No, I want you to come now," she squealed. He looked up and she was smiling so sweetly. He felt so close to her at that moment. He relaxed his muscles and began to feel the swell and the barrier being broken. A few more strokes and he let go a powerful orgasm. He knew he would scream so he placed a pillow on his face and grunted into it. Ugh, Ugh, ugh.... Her hands were on his chest. She felt his body shake and shudder, like a leaf in the wind. His hips hunched upward into her. Ugggghhh.

She collapsed on his chest.


12