All Comments on 'Campus Cum Dump'

by brycemanning

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy Mo..Fu... that was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

That was so hot!!! I came three times and still wanted more.

I’d love it, if you’d write a separate story about the white frat bro and the black guy tag teaming him. Or one where he just fucks the frat bro.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 3 years ago
Nice more please

I would like to be there when you are fucked and full of cum, you could squat over my face and push it all into my mouth, I love cum so much wish I could find a few cocks to do me that way. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fucking hot!

loved this story and brought back hot memories of my own similar experiences!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful and hot. Would love to live that fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to think this is the ultimate fantasy for any bottom - to be used by a series of guys one after the other. For me personally, I have always wanted a scenario like this, one at a time rather than a group of tops standing around waiting to take their turn. Extremely well written as well, totally engaging storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Would love to see a continuation, maybe the first bro or black stud bringing some friends to share the bitch.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

Been there many times, being a cumdump for strangers makes me so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I was part of a group of married friends who got together for a card game once or twice a month. On one such occasion, a series of foolish wagers ended with me being the designated cum dump for the other five. I was sent to a bedroom where I stripped naked, lubed up and knelt on the bed waiting to be fuckec by my friends, one after another.

HoleAlwaysHungryHoleAlwaysHungryabout 2 years ago

Love, love, love this story. I have cum to this story so many times.

TerriCTerriCabout 2 years ago

So fucking HOT!!! One of my biggest fantasies, I would love to just be used like that.

cdrebeca6988cdrebeca6988about 2 years ago

PREP has returned the raw energy and heat to sex for me. I have been a tranny cum dump whore forever, but on prep for years now I happily and confidently let my TOPs do into me as they please...love your story...so accurate and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Girls will never understand the desire for sperm that a gay man has. Nice story. I love rimming, it’s so erotic and gay.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I fantasize about being a whore cumdump some day! I’m a white fag with a tight deep asshole, I’ve had a thick nine inch dick and took it all!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m a total fag for black cock! I loved the brother kissing that cumdump on the lips, I always kiss and even cum swap. If any black man wants to fuck a tight, deep white ass, contact me Willinmd at gee male

WednesdayAssUpWednesdayAssUp4 months ago

This is exactly the kind of reading this sissy faggot needs. Thank you so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrycemanning@brycemanning
Thanks to everyone here who's read, rated, and commented on my stories. I have another 200+ pages of material I've been working on, though my perfectionist streak can leave me slow to start publishing a new series. Hang in there! I'm 30 (as of this mention) and prefer to writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES