Campus King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia gave a throaty chuckle and whispered, "You, Gregory." She kissed him again, this time tenderly and on the chest as she rested against him. She ran her fingers through his dark, thick chest hair and sighed. "I'm all yours." Then, she groaned. "After today, I honestly don't think I could even feel Josh, even if we did try to have sex."

Using Gregory for support, Patricia lifted herself up. Their sweaty skin and cooled and stuck, and so they peeled apart as she sat up. With him guiding her, she ended up on her knees in front of him, and his boiling semen leaked from her onto the carpet as she stared up at him in awe. She sucked him and tasted herself on him but cleaning him obediently while staring him in the eyes. It was the first time in her life ever doing something so depraved, but she found intimacy with Gregory in it.

In that moment, it really hit her what he meant when he said he owned her, and she accepted and embraced it as her new reality. She truly belonged to him. She was his woman, his property, and he could use her as he pleased. Remembering his finger in her asshole, she moaned and slobbered on him, determined to serve him properly.

Afterward, she walked Gregory to the door in semen-soaked panties. He kissed her deeper before leaving, and then she returned to the living room, which reeked of sex. Gathering her robe, she opened the window and went for another shower. Afterward, she went about cleaning up the mess on the carpet before cleaning up anything else around the house. She went out shopping afterward and thought of Gregory the entire time.

That evening, when Josh came home, she greeted him with warm absence. The house still reeks of Gregory, at least to her. Josh didn't seem to notice, but that was no comfort to Patricia, who no longer cared what he noticed. After all, with her pussy still leaking semen, it was easy to remember that she belonged to Gregory now and not her husband.

12