Campus King Ch. 05

Story Info
Patricia's new-found devotion comes with a hunger.
3k words
3.75
3.1k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Five: Hunger

Doing laundry, Patricia stopped at her dress and looked at the stains on it with no small amount of affection. Such stains would be difficult to remove, if not completely impossible. They also served as a visual, tangible reminder of her submission to Gregory. The smell was the same to her, lingering well after her shower. Sometimes, it felt to her like she could smell him on herself every time she breathed.

Days had passed, and she regretted nothing. Her confession, her arousal, her submission. All of it felt natural, and all of it felt earned. He had not contacted her, and she had not expected him to. After all, her body belonged entirely to him, but she had no claim to make in return. Gregory was free to sow his seed wherever it pleased him to sow it, and she would wait patiently for his continued interest if his interest was to continue.

She had just finished loading the laundry machine when her phone chimed. She checked it and smiled. Gregory had finally reached out to her, sending her a text message to announce a noon meeting with her. He asked that she have lunch ready and, checking the clock, she moved quickly to accommodate.

Patricia fed Lydia first and then quickly tucked her into bed with a pacifier before rushing to kitchen to prepare him a hearty sandwich. She loaded it with roast beef and cheese and served it with vegetables to keep up his health. She served ranch on the side and then went to change out of her day clothes and into an apron as she awaited his arrival.

He arrived just shy of noon and announced himself with a heavy-handed knock at the door. She met him with a smile and stood on display for him as he eyed her exposed cleavage and soft curves. Patricia wore nothing beneath the apron and the fabric stretched to accommodate her. Her thighs and hips showed at the front, as did the sides of her breasts depending on how she moved.

Holding the door open, Patricia stood sideways and smiled, displaying the apartment to Gregory. He could see her bare, bubbly ass and her thick thighs as she stepped aside for him, and he smiled at what he saw. Meeting his gaze with a grin on her face, she purred, "I have lunch waiting for you."

Turning away from him, she led him into her home while flashing a smile back at him over her shoulder. Her dark hair was piled on her head in a messy bun. Her bottom flexed and jiggled with each step, and her breasts swung into view around her slender ribs with each step. Gregory had been horny on arrival, but now his arousal clearly showed in his pants.

Patricia led him to the kitchen where a small round table was tucked into a corner, and she showed him to his seat. Gregory sat with a growl and watched her move. She rounded the counter and went to the fridge. There, she pulled out his sandwich and brought it to him. Then, she waited on him. Gregory didn't ask for much. He was satisfied with watching her move. The peeks at her flesh were a game to him, a game that Patricia enjoyed just as much as he did.

Gregory finished his food quickly and then sat hunched over the table as Patricia cleared his plate. He swatted her ass as she passed, and though she jumped, Patricia also smiled as her wobbling cheek went red with a clear handprint. She stopped to check her bottom at the sink and watched the skin swell slightly, and she took pride in the mark he left on her, viewing it as a brand on her skin, like he had laid claim to her.

"Is there anything else I can get for you, handsome?" She returned to him with a smile and leaned forward onto the table to display her cleavage to him as she spoke. Her heavy breasts were so large that her apron could hardly contain them.

Gregory scratched his beard and growled like a wild animal. His big body flexed as he looked at her. "Yeah. You can bring your big, fat MILF titties over for me to suck them."

Patricia kept smiling as she rounded the table to approach him. He wasted no time to seize her by the apron and yank her toward him, shredding the fabric like toilet paper once she was close enough. The tattered remains of the apron fell down her waist and her bare breasts swung into view. Milk dribbled from her exposed nipples, leaking down her areola as her breasts settled in his face. Gregory noticed and brushed it away with his thumb, smiling as Patricia moaned in response. "Fuck, you're leaking. I bet your tits must have been huge before you gave birth, too, though. How big were they?"

"I used to be a D cup before pregnancy," she said, caressing his dark, curly hair as he teased her nipples. "Now, I'm bursting out an E into an F." She sighed and leaned into his exploring hands. "They're so heavy with milk now that I worry they won't go back once Lydia goes off the milk. I doubt I'll ever be back to just a D again, though."

Gregory hefted both of her breasts with his big hands and shakes them before holding them together. He was not gentle, but he was capable, and what flaws he had in handling her were diminished by her knowledge of and experience with his big cock. She leaned into his hands while he said, "I don't mind. I like how big your tits are."

"Thank you," said Patricia through a giggle as he palmed and crushed her breasts. She was bent over him, leaning into him so that he could tease her and use her as she continued to caress his scalp. She enjoyed being manhandled by him for no other reason than it meant he was enjoying her.

"Fuck," Gregory groaned, and he nuzzled her large tits and nibbled her soft flesh. He didn't want to motorboat her and avoided the act. So far, Patricia had seemed impressed with him. With her being older, the praises she gave him felt more meaningful to him than when girls his age said the same things. Patricia was both more refined and more experienced, even if his corrupting influence had clearly degraded her. Not only did he enjoy how impressed she was with him, but he wanted to continue impressing her. "Damn," he said. "I'm going to just come out and say it: have you ever been tit-fucked? Because you were made for it."

"Actually, I haven't," said Patricia, and she stood straight, removing herself from his hands. She held her breasts between her forearms and swung them in his face. They were heavy with milk but still perky considering their size. Cupping her breasts, she bounced them and said, "But I think I know what it means and how it would work. Why?" She looked him in the eye and grinned. "Are you offering to teach me, Greg?"

Gregory watched the swinging of her breasts like he was mesmerized as a grin appeared slowly and steadily on his face. "Fuck yeah," he said, and he touched her plush stomach lightly and giave her an affectionate squeeze. Patricia bit her bottom lip, and he said, "You got any lube?"

Patricia dropped her breasts and let them sway. "I do!"

Gregory stood, and his big body towered over her. She could see him swollen in his pants and was flattered by his interest. He was flattered too and, holding her by the shoulder, kissed her lightly on the cheek before telling her, "Then grab your lube and meet me in the living room. We'll have our lesson there."

Still giggling and feeling giddy, Patricia rushed from the room with her breasts bouncing. She went to the bedroom and found a small bottle of lubricant which she had used with her husband before she got pregnant. He used to seem so large to her back then, but she had come to realize that he was not large at all. She simply wasn't turned on enough for him to penetrate her with ease.

She hesitated as she grabbed the lubricant, afraid that it might be expired, but she did not stop to look. Gregory was excited to use her breasts, and she was not going to ruin it for him. When she returned to the living room, she found Gregory waiting on her couch with his pants off and his erect cock standing tall against his muscular torso. He was harder than any man she had ever seen, but the length and weight of him had him at rest against his body. She could see the veins of his cock clearly and felt deeply, deeply aroused by how chiseled he was.

"Found it," she said from the doorway, and she held up the bottle and shook it for him to see.

Gregory gave her a handsome, chiseled smile and waved her over. "Come over here and squat down at my feet."

"Of course," she purred. She was always eager to be buried in his crotch. The smell of him alone was erotic, but the warmth and rigidity of him were nearly orgasmic when combined. She squatted as he suggested and then sat waiting for him to direct her. Gregory asked for the lubricant and took it when offered, and Patricia cupped her breasts and held them together for him as he undid the lid and poured it across her cleavage.

The lubricant was warming to the touch and left her skin slick and tingling. She rubbed it around her breasts, bringing a shine to them before she cupped again them for his pleasure. Gregory stared and his eyes lingered as he closed the lubricant and tossed the bottle somewhere onto the carpet. Then, guiding her gently at the shoulders, he pulled her up onto the couch and lied her on her back. Placing his hands on hers, he held her breasts together with her while resting his swollen cock against her belly. The feel of his full length against her made her shiver and moan.

"Oh, I see now," she said, staring down at her squashed breasts and deep cleavage. "I see what's going to happen." She smiled up at him and was glad to find him grinning back. "This will be interesting."

"Huge tits meet huge dick," he said, and she giggled girlishly in response.

"Oh, I'm sure they will get along famously," she said, and she felt him move. His shaft was fat and heavy against her belly. He was also aroused, and she felt a slick trail of precum across her stomach as he lumbered forward. She was leaking, too, her own arousal reaching apex as Gregory taught her something else. Just like with the finger in her rear, she felt certain there would be pleasure in it, and the knowledge that it was him teaching her this excited her.

His fat crown parted her cleavage as he leaned over and into her. His weight was on her breasts and her hands, nearly flattening her flesh around his shaft. His first thrust was low as his balls slid across her belly. His cockhead emerged from her breasts and brushed against her chin on the way to her nose. Patricia stared down his length, astonished at how far he had traveled and kissed his cockhead in appreciation. They were well-suited for each other. Her breasts were no joke, being large and milk-heavy, but Gregory's dick looked good jutting from them.

Gregory was gentle with her, and his thrusts were slow and measured. The feel of his big body weighed on her and held her physically rooted in place. His hands were large, strong, and rough against the back of her hands. Their fingers touched and slid into place together. She smiled. He had no interest in hurting her and only wanted to use her, and she wanted to be used by him. His crown slid across her face on each forward stroke and, at her urging, they shifted position on the couch so that she could rest her head against the arm rest and enjoy the view.

Then, smiling, she parted her lips to suck him as he moved, and he gasped. "Fuck, you're sucking my dick while I fuck your tits." He picked up speed, slamming into her cleavage now, his pubic hair growing wet from the lubricant. Milk spilled out of her nipples and wetted her palm, mixing with the oil. Gregory watched her suck him, choke on him, and gasped. "You're so good to me, Pat. Keeping my dick nice and wet. You're so fucking hot!"

Patricia moaned against him as he fucked his way through her tits and into her mouth. She loved the way he filled her and, as he went harder now, was glad to have him holding her in place. This was good to her, good for her, as she found new ways for her body to serve him. Her only complaint was that the lube ruined his otherwise perfect masculine taste. His thick precum cut through the flavor, though, and satisfied her urges.

Gregory stopped being gentle and fucked her harder, but his thrusts remained measured. Patricia held herself open for him, trusting him not to abuse her. She sucked him dutifully and gurgled and foamed as he went deeper. The more he did, the more she loved him, and to her it was becoming worship as he crushed her with his big hands and his big body.

He swelled in her cleavage and was just about to burst as the front door came open. Patricia smiled in dizzying excitement as his first ribbon of cum erupted from her cleavage and covered her face. She was still smiling as Gregory, still fucking her tits, flooded her while her husband, Joshua, watched from the front door of the apartment. He was not smiling, though, not anymore as his briefcase hit the floor.

"Patricia!!!"

The only thing which matched Patricia's arousal was Joshua's despair. Having dropped his briefcase, Joshua seemed to fall backward into the door, forcing it shut with a slam as his entire body sagged. He stared, pale and shaking, as Gregory kept moving with an animal smile on his face. Patricia smiled, too, sucking thoughtlessly on Gregory's enormous, spewing cock, and sucking down what she could before taking the rest of Gregory's plentiful orgasm across her face and in her long, dark hair.

"Hey, Josh," Gregory said, and he grinned like a baboon as he held himself buried into Patricia's cleavage. His enormous dick was at rest against her chin as she sucked and kissed him. Her eyes were closed now, and at this point she was ignoring her husband while Gregory spoke. "Sorry. I meant to have this done before you got home, but sometimes time escapes us."

Gregory removed himself from Patricia's cleavage. Repositioning himself, he sat atop her fat breasts and took hold of her by the head. Bringing his dick down across her face, he made Patricia wince and shiver before moving his balls onto her outstretched tongue. Joshua watched as his wife sucked Gregory's big, heavy balls into her mouth while his long dick hung in her sticky hair.

"As you can tell, your wife and I have gotten to know each other pretty well over the past few days, and we're..." Gregory grinned and stroked himself, leaving a last pearl of cum in Patricia's hair and wiping himself clean in the same way afterward while Joshua watched. "Well, we're very compatible." Gregory stood and palmed her sticky breasts, and he shook them as he held his big cock to her lips while she smiled and kissed him. "We decided to try something new today," Gregory said, and he smiled down at Patricia. "So, what did you think, Pat? Like it?"

Still licking him and ignoring her husband completely, Patricia smiled around Gregory and purred, "I loved it."

Gregory laughed as he stood over her slapping his dick down on her pink tongue. Then, he stood and stepped into his pants. He met Joshua at the doorway and towered over him. Joshua stared up, half-slouched and leaned against the door. His pants were tented, but his dick was nothing compared to Gregory's. Still, Gregory noticed and snorted a laugh before muttering, "Cuck."

Patricia followed Gregory to the door, and she saw Joshua's hard-on, too, and chuckled. "Oh, poor little Joshy," she teased, and she kneeled at Gregory's feet and kissed him through his pants before he left. Joshua nearly fell to the floor as Gregory moved him when he opened the door but landed on his knees.

Kneeling, Joshua stared in silence at his sperm-soaked wife. He felt small and insignificant with Gregory in the room with him, but left alone with his life, he found that those feelings didn't leave with Gregory. Patricia stood beside him, and Joshua watch her soft, supple form sway and jiggle with Gregory's jelly-thick semen stuck to it. He struggled for words, but all he could get out was, "Patricia...?"

Standing over him, Patricia smiled. It was not how she wanted him to find out. In fact, she didn't even know if she ever wanted him to find out. Regardless, it was empowering to her for him to know. Cupping her breasts, she rubbed Gregory's semen in and giggled as Joshua stared at her with a tiny, almost imperceptible hard-on. "I'm so sorry, Joshy, sweetie, but we need to have a long talk because, well, Greg owns me now, and you have to trust me when I say this: I'm not going back."

Seated on his knees and watching his wife rub the semen of another man into her skin, Joshua hung his head and sobbed. Rising, he gathered his briefcase and went to the bedroom to change out of his work clothes for the day. Alone in the closet, he stared at his still hard dick and compared himself to Gregory, and he wept again.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers