Campus Visit

Story Info
Fingering each other a forbidden lust filling the air.
2.9k words
4.38
23.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister, Cassie, was staying with me for the week-end. She arrived at my apartment while I was at work Friday I left the key with the doorman for her. She called to tell me she had arrived and I told her to make herself at home. She was eighteen, visiting universities in the area, I was looking forward to taking her around Depaul my alma mater on Saturday.

I opened my apartment door to find her laying on my couch in my favorite robe sipping a class of wine. Shorter then me standing just five foot tall, Cassie had the same long red hair as I did but bigger breast then mine. She is a gorgeous little thing with the cutest little feet and toes.

Laughing I said "enjoying yourself."

She Laughed with me "you said make myself at home," responding coyly, "join me Cheryle."

I went to my bedroom, sliding off my pumps, undressing hanging my work cloths neatly in my closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Cassie stretched her legs out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheryle that feels so good," she purred.

Strangely aroused by her cute feet and her moans I brought her foot to my mouth. Sucking each cute little toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them. Cassie's moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheryle!" Cassie said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender moment between sisters. Sensing opportunity, climbing up on top of her, tickling her, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing Cassie's naked body. Cassie wiggled under me laughing, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot little sister, tongues dancing.

My hand playing with her amble breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find Cassie's wet pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

"Cheryle, what are you doing, ohhh, I'm not a lesbian," She stuttered.

Nibbling her ear I whispered, "Want me to stop?" I Started to pull my hand away, had I went to far?

"NO" She said moaning.

I whispered, "What do you want baby girl?"

"Fuck me, Cheryle, please fuck me." Cassie begged, pleaded.

My fingers returned to work thrusting into her with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheryle, yes," she cried out in pleasure

Bucking to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, Cassie pussy was so smooth. I felt her body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy.

Stroking her red hair I coed, "Did you like that baby girl?"

"Yes, that felt wonderful, Cheryle" Cassie said kissing my lips.

"Do you want to taste me?" I asked hopefully.

She whispered a soft "Yes."

I kissed her long and wet "Lay right here, I want to ride Your face baby girl," I said.

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her mouth, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Cassie's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty baby girl, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of extasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked in her blue eyes.

Stopping for a second, Cassie gasped for breath, "are you ok baby girl?" I asked concerned I went to far.

"can I lick your ass?" Cassie asked.

"Anything you want baby girl." I responded surprised.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other.

My baby sister licking my ass, probing my insides, so depraved. Pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "Cassie!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling blue eyes.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" Cassie asked.

We laid there in bliss, idling the night away, Cassie had crossed over, many pleasures laid ahead that week-end. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, shared tender moments.

Saturday afternoon we rode the Red Line to Depaul's campus spending most of the day showing Cassie around. We had dinner at Café Ba-Ba-Reeba I was enjoying Cassie visit very much. That night I planned on showing her some of the night spots on Rush Street.

Bar hopping, dancing and drinking way to much, on Rush street, our hot little bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs. Boarding the train we took seats in the back Cassie laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her long red hair.

We stayed like that for awhile the city passing through the train windows. Finally she lifted her head, looking at me with soft blue eyes "Thank You for today," Cassie whispered, A tender moment between sisters on a train at one AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing me on my soft lips.

We kissed lips parting, I felt her long tongue dancing in my mouth, our arms wrapping around each other. The train kept rolling we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her breast rubbing, squeezing, pinching her nipples - her hand sliding under my skirt inside my wet panties rubbing my pussy.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my desire growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I fumbled to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand in to find her panties soaked I parted her lips I entered her with my fingers. The train kept rolling we kept fingering, kissing, staring into each others eyes. She was moving to meet my fingers our pace increasing. Our moans filling the empty train car the slurping sound of fingers fucking our wet pussies.

Arriving at our stop, we hurriedly fixed our cloths and we walked to my apartment building holding hands, skipping through the lobby like we did when we were little girls, holding hands, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft blue eyes. The elevator doors opened rushing in we embraced Cassie nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Cassie following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings, I had tasted her sweet pussy and wanted more.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my perky breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Cassie's hand finding it's way inside my panties. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two.

Two naked red head sisters fingering each other a forbidden lust filling the air. Taking her hand leading her to the shower. Climbing in the hot shower, soaping her body, what a beautiful site.

Climbing in the shower with her, washing Cassie's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing under the hot water, has she does the same things to me. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between sisters.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Cassie's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, which seemed she to love, deeper and deeper. Cassie's rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my sister's sweet ass. The dirty little redheaded slut, I love so much, as Cassie screams in delight, I drop to my knees for a taste.

Cassie is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Cassie grabbed my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheryle YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste.

We dried each others wet bodies, my beautiful sister, we climbed in my king size bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked bodies together so soft and warm. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the lust, desire and arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two sisters making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two redheads, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night out of drinking and dancing with my beautiful sister. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

My eyes opened finding Cassie's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her long red hair softly, as the events of the Saturday night danced through my head.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Cassie opened her beautiful blue eyes, "Good morning sis," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly. Reluctantly getting out of the warm bed I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and cook my little sister some breakfast. Cassie sat at the counter and I poured her a cup of hot coffee.

"Thank you, Cheryle, I've really enjoyed this week-end." Cassie said in her charming way.

"Me to baby girl, anything you want to do in the city before you have to go to the airport?" I asked, thinking maybe the art museum or shopping downtown.

"Do you have any sex toys?" Cassie inquired.

Giggling as I placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. "A few" I answered with a sly grin.

My eyes opened finding Cassie's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her long reh hair softly, as the events of the week-end danced through my head. The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Cassie opened her beautiful blue eyes, "Good morning sis," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly.

Getting out of the warm bed I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and cook my little sister some breakfast. Cassie sat at the counter and I poured her a cup of hot coffee.

"Thank you, Cheryle, I've really enjoyed this week-end." Cassie said in her charming way.

"Me to baby girl, anything you want to do in the city before you have to go to the airport?" I asked, thinking maybe the art museum or shopping downtown.

"Do you have any sex toys?" Cassie inquired.

Giggling as I placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. "A few" I answered with a sly grin.

"Come on, please, show me I never used any," she pleaded.

"Finish your breakfast," I said sternly.

I went to my nightstand opening the top draw retrieving my favorite toy. Walking back to the kitchen I place my princess but plug on the counter. Cassie blue eyes were huge as she looked at the sexual aid.

"I Love to put this in my tight ass when I play," I told her, "A wonderful sensory sensation."

"Will you teach me?" Cassie asked.

"If that's what you want honey," I responded.

Taking her hand leading her to the bedroom, removing her robe, I laid her naked on my king size bed. Watch yourself in the mirror, I instructed. lay on your side and bring your knee up. Handing Cassie the lube, I continued, get a generous amount on your fingers and rub you asshole.

She lubed her ass rubbing her brown flower, purring as she did, now put a finger in. She let out a sigh as she did fingering her ass her face showed her pleasure. Now some lube on the plug, continuing my instructions, ok baby girl put the plug on your asshole, go slow, push it in.

I watched as her asshole stretched to except the princess butt plug. Cassie moaned softly as the toy slowly slid in filling her ass. Her tight little ass swallowing the toy, good baby girl I coed, adjust to the feeling then roll on your back.

Look in the mirror, I instructed, see that slut with a butt plug in her ass. Moaning her hands roamed her body as she starred at her reflection. Pinching her nipples playfully, legs up bent at the knees, she seemed lost in the moment.

I watched my baby sister make love to her self like I had a thousand times. My desire growing as her hands lowered to her wet pussy. Finger her cunt her sighs and moans filling the air her cute little toes curling.

My hands drifted inside my red lace panties soaking wet from watching my little sister. Cassie was learning new pleasures I watch her moving her ass knowing the sensations the butt plug was giving her.

I raised my leg placing my foot on the bedroom bench for better access. Working my wet pussy franticly, watching Cassie, A scent of sex filling the room. Her eyes transfixed on her reflection.

I reached down turning on the vibrating function and the plug in her ass hummed to life. Cassie screamed in delight, her body bouncing, a wonderful site.

"OH MY GOD, Cheryle," Cassie yelled.

Her face distorted in pleasure, panting, moaning, sounds coming out of her I can't describe. I was feeling pretty good myself watching her, listening to her, two of my favorite fetishes, voyeurism and auralism.

Cassie screaming in orgasmic delight, her cute little body contorting, spasming, her feet curling. Sending me over the edge in my own orgasm squealing together beautiful music.

Climbing in bed with her snuggling close with my baby sister. Kissing her sweet lips tenderly, stroking her long red hair, as she caught her breath.

"That was wonderful, Cheryle, thank you," Cassie whispered sounding thoroughly satisfied.

"What are big sisters for," I replied "Let's shower baby girl we have to get you to the airport soon."

Removing the princess butt plug with a plop and a sigh we headed to the shower. Washing each other with the hot soapy water a wonderful visit by my baby sister. We dried our bodies and dressed, I helped her pack her belongings, adding special gift.

I washed and dried the butt plug returning it to the case adding a bottle of lube tucking it in her travel bag. I took her to O'Hare to catch her plane hoping I would see her again soon.