All Comments on 'Campus Visit'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Replay of Cassie 1, 2, 3 ?? Already commented/rated.

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy reading my stories but I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me again, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. They are not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. What would be helpful to acknowledge though is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they're also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well....

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy reading my stories but I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me again, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion, desire, writing fun erotica, fantasy. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police what would be helpful to acknowledge though is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they're also constantly changing in our modern age of cell phones, text messages and chat rooms.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Not to get defensive, but my comment was not about grammar, rather that I’ve read this text before and commented quite favorably on the Cassie stories. I like your style and with rare exception like the sensuality, sometimes wonderfully outrageous, of your pieces. Get your frustration over inane comments. Keep on sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing the story. I am not part of the grammar police but comments are open to anything regarding the story - this includes grammar. As long as they are constructive and not making fun of you - endure.

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the nice comments they mean a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...