Camslut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one slow drawn-out moment, Brian slid his cock into the teen's hot wet hole and pushed steadily deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. He had managed to squeeze seven inches inside of her on the first thrust.

"Oh, FUCK!" Nagisa cried out. "Oh, fuck! It's so big! It's so good! This is what I wanted!"

"You like my cock, little slut?" Brian taunted as he pistoned in and out. His strokes were strong and steady but not violent. He was clearly trying to bury his cock to the hilt but he was patient. He didn't need to nail her in the first three minutes. Instead, he fucked her relentlessly, never letting her rest, and slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into her mushy cunt.

"Oh, God! It's so good!" she groaned gratefully, opening her thighs wide and lifting her hips so he could push deeper. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it!"

"You sound like your cousin," Brian chortled. "She started out as a camgirl, didn't she?"

"Shut up and fuck me!" Nagisa groaned desperately.

"You should make porn like she does," the man suggested, panting heavily.

The petite teen gasped at his proposition. Just the thought of it ratcheted up her arousal intensely. She had imagined it before while watching her Cousin Yu taking on a trio of porn studs, pretending that it was her instead of Yu taking cocks in every hole.

"I'm serious!" Brian huffed. "Oh, fuck! Your pussy feels so good!"

"I... I don't think I'm ready for that," Nagisa moaned as her compact torso curled and clenched with pleasure. "Maybe... someday."

"Oh, shit! I'm going to cum!" the young man groaned.

"Do it!" the girl grunted, squeezing him with her cunt as tightly as she could. She was rewarded with the sensation of his cock pulsing inside her as he nutted into the condom. "That's it, baby!"

"Oh, fuck! You are incredible!" Brian told her earnestly after he had finished. "If you ever decide to shoot porn, you'll make a fortune."

The Asian-American girl giggled.

"Like I said, maybe someday," she repeated.

The two of them curled up together and cuddled for a half hour, savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking. Brian had been gently planting kisses on Nagisa's neck and shoulders when he whispered in her ear.

"So, when does Sapphire make her debut?"

"This weekend. Saturday night," the girl sighed happily. She was excited about it, but at the moment she was still too blissed out from sex to do anything other than rest comfortably in Brian's embrace.

"Do you want any company?" he asked softly.

Nagisa felt her heart thump and her clitoris throb at the same time. Brian was a talented lover and he had a huge cock. It was an easy decision.

"Only if you fuck me after," she teased.

"Oh, you can count on that!" the young man laughed, pulling her close so that he could kiss her. She moaned in response, opening her mouth so their tongues could dance and intertwine.

"Fuck me, baby!" Nagisa moaned. "Fuck me one more time... before Mama gets home."

When Brian arrived at the petite camgirl's apartment on Saturday, he had an agenda that included having sex with Nagisa but also had a few other goals. Among them was convincing the slender teenager to strip completely nude by the end of her stream. To help further his goal, he showed up two hours before her scheduled debut and then spent an hour and fifty minutes fucking her stupid right before the show.

When the stream began, Nagisa was flushed and mussed, her hair in disarray and her yellow crop-top showing so much underboob that a hint of areolae would slip into sight every time she shifted a particular way. To ensure that there was no doubt that she had just been freshly fucked, her greeting was blunt.

"Hi!" she giggled. "I'm Sapphire and I just had the most amazing sex! I came so many times I lost count!"

There was only a handful of people watching, so Nagisa took questions, a suggestion from Brian who was sitting quietly in the corner with a notepad.

"Was it your bf who fucked you or someone else?" one of the viewers typed.

For a split second, the girl's eyes flicked to Brian who was smiling roguishly at her.

"He's a fuck-buddy," she spoke, looking directly into the main camera for effect. "He's got a huge cock!"

"Do you need any more fuck-buddies?" another viewer typed. Nagisa giggled fetchingly.

"Maybe," she replied coyly. "Let's get to know each other a little bit, first."

Brian was impressed at the camgirl's poise and confidence, although he suspected her endorphin-soaked brain was helping her mood. As he watched her flirt shamelessly with total strangers, he was even more convinced that Nagisa would make a sensational pornstar. She was young. She was sexy. And she was slutty. Best of all, she clearly loved to fuck.

The number of viewers was climbing as Sapphire regaled her audience with explicit descriptions of how she had been fucked. Several of them were tipping her while requesting that she show them her tits. Finally, when Brian held up a sign that read "tits out", Nagisa peeled off her top. Her laptop chimed as tips rolled in from several more viewers.

For nearly two hours, the petite Japanese-American girl teased her viewers, but as her first-ever cam session neared the end, she peeled off everything and masturbated shamelessly in front of the two webcams. Brian discreetly shot more video on his phone, eager to show his friends how he'd spent his Saturday night.

Afterward, Nagisa relaxed on her bed, flush from her orgasms and excited by her bold debut.

"Oh, God! That felt so good!" she giggled, her naked body still on display for her one remaining audience member. She looked hopefully at the young man seated at the end of her bed. "Can we fuck some more?"

Brian scooted over to her and gave the teenager a long kiss that left her gasping.

"I was hoping we could fuck all night," he teased.

"Oh yeah?" Nagisa sighed happily. "What if I said I was hoping that, too?"

The young man pulled her into an embrace and soon the horny pair was entangled in each other's limbs. If Nagisa had any second thoughts, they were banished by Brian's big cock. The girl had never been fucked so well and she came nearly non-stop as her hole was filled with hard throbbing man-meat. When his balls finally boiled over and he spurted a thick load of hot jism into her belly, the young lovers clung to each other in post-coital bliss.

"That was amazing!" Brian said sincerely, his arms wrapped around the much smaller Asian beauty. "And your cam show was the best foreplay ever!"

Nagisa blushed proudly.

"Do you really think so?" she asked earnestly. "Did you think it was sexy enough?"

"Well, next time you should use a dildo," the young man replied. "A big one!"

"As big as your cock?" Nagisa teased with a grin.

"Bigger!" Brian teased back. "Your fans will love it!"

"Mmm," the girl sighed. Reaching down, she grasped the man's cock in her small hand and gave it a loving squeeze. It was plump and engorged, but not firm.

"I think I'm going to like camming," she purred, caressing Brian back to hardness. Smiling, she kissed her way down her lover's chest until she found what she wanted. Taking the man's big dick in her mouth, she got to work.

12