Can a 30yo Have Her First Orgasm?

Story Info
A 30yo helped by her friend to have first orgasm.
2.4k words
4.43
19.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jan you are 31 and you are telling me you have never had an orgasm. What have you tried to put it right?"

"We have tried so hard. My husband is not the most adventurous but we have tried every position we can think of. I have persuaded him that it is okay for him or even me to play with my clitoris while making love. Nothing seems to work though."

"Can you orgasm when you masturbate?"

"As I said Wendy I have never had an orgasm and I do not masturbate. It just doesn't seem right given I cannot cum with John."

"Well you can stop thinking like that straight away. If masturbating is what it takes to at least get you started then you need to get on with it. What toys do you use?"

"What do you mean toys. Do you mean vibrators and things? I have never tried anything like that. I couldn't buy anything like that."

"Look you are still young don't give up on it completely. Finish your coffee and I will show you at least some of my large collection of toys. There are some that I don't think you are ready for but that still leaves plenty."

"I'm not sure I could look at your toys. Aren't they very personal?"

"If you are going to have an orgasm the most important thing is that you loosen up. Ask yourself, how important it is to you to bring you sex life to life. Don't answer too quickly think about it carefully. It is possible you will not succeed but do you really not want to try everything?"

They sat in silence until Jan finished her coffee. It was only then that Wendy realized that her friend was in tears. Wendy moved closer and pulled her friend so that her head was on her shoulder.

"I love my husband and would do almost anything to have a full sex life with him. I am desperate for myself too. A friend who I will not name told me she had a wonderful night with her lover and had three wonderful orgasms. She wasn't boosting she was just buzzing. God wouldn't I like to buzz like that."

"With that attitude I am sure we can make progress. Let's go up to the bedroom and I will show you lots of toys and see whether you want to try some. I admit that I am very sexual but I do believe that by masturbating at times it helps improve our sex life. You have to learn to love your body enough and relax enough by yourself before you can bring that into the marriage bed."

Jan completely froze when Wendy suggested that she stripped naked and lay on the bed. Wendy said that just for the record she had no lesbian experience since a fumble or two during her college days.

"If it makes you less uncomfortable I am happy to strip off. Whatever you are happier with is fine by me."

It was agreed to slowly undress in time with each other. For Wendy this was probably the most sexy option of all but Jan seemed to accept this solution. It was Wendy who first peeled her panties down to leave herself completely naked. Even before she removed her panties Jan was flushed and clearly excited. Wendy noticed clearly how wet the gusset of the panties were but particularly how red Jan's pussy was.

"Just lay back relax and play with yourself. We have as much time as you like so do not worry about the arrival just enjoy the journey. I will just get a small number of my favorite toys together for you to choose from."

Wendy was delighted when she next looked at Jan to see that her eyes were closed, her legs were open and she seemed to be happy and relaxed playing gently between her legs. Jan did not even register Wendy's return as the bed moved. Wendy was fascinated watching Jan as she had not for many years seen a woman masturbating. She noticed a strong pungent aroma that added to her own excitement. She kept quiet and let Jan carry on uninterrupted until she opened her eyes and said.

"This is wonderful. I am not sure I am ready for toys yet but I am feeling both relaxed and excited. I am amazed that you being here is not putting me off."

"Would you rather I leave you to your own devices and my toys or do you want me to stay?"

"Please stay it just feels right and I want you to show me the toys."

"Let's just start with the most simple toy, the vibrator. This one is my favorite. It is shaped like a small penis but can either be used to vibrate around your pussy lips or clit or if you prefer it can be used as a dildo. Used as a dildo you can have the vibrations on or off. Let me show you how I use it as part of foreplay or part of masturbation."

Wendy showed Jan how to switch it on and off and how to vary the strength of vibration. She tried to offer Jan the toy to use on herself. When Jan seemed reluctant Wendy took the bull by the horns. She ran the gently vibrating toy up from close to Jan's anus around the pussy lips first on one side then on the other. She kept away from her slightly plump lips and fell short of the clit that was still largely hidden by its hood. Doing this several times on each side she smiled to herself as the 31 year old started to roll her hips. This brought the toy in contact with the lips that were now becoming moister.

"Are you getting the idea of what the vibrator could do if applied right? I love teasing myself with it until I am desperate to move things on. I love the journey towards climax and the longer I allow myself the stronger and more satisfying my orgasm is. Let's not rush things. Forget striving to cum and let your body tell you what it enjoys. Do you think you are ready for your clit to join the party? It seems to be trying really hard to put in a full appearance but is struggling a little. Is your clitoral hood very tight?"

This killed the sexually charged atmosphere stone dead as Jan turned bright red and seemed unable to say a word. Wendy was instantly sorry for asking. It took her longer to realize that Jan really didn't know the answer to the question. Was she really 31 and not know all about her clit? If she had never masturbated that was probably the answer. Wendy was shocked to the core but also slightly intrigued. If Jan really didn't know much about her clit maybe learning more now would help her to orgasm. Maybe her challenge was not going to be so difficult. It was this thought that made Wendy reflect that she was loving watching her friend helpless and becoming very aroused.

The vibrator applied in circles around the clit showed instant results. Jan's mind gave up any battle it had with her body. She sighed deeply and relaxed back onto the bed. Wendy moved the vibrator closer and closer to the now good-sized clit but still the hood refused to let the pea-sized button escape its grasp. Finally as Wendy applied more pressure to the area the clit won the battle and pushed through the tight constraint. The hood remained tight around the base of the rock-hard button that was now a reddish purple. Wendy had to admit to herself that this was the best view she had ever had of any clit including her own.

Having fully established Jan's clit as part of the game Wendy was keen to explore further. There was real frustrated disappointment from Jan as Wendy past the vibrator down to where the moisture was gathering below. Wendy was very tempted to take it further down to find her bottom that was now coated with natural lubrication. She was afraid that it might freak Jan out even though Wendy knew that if it was her lying there the result would have been spectacular. Taking things a little slower she gradually worked the gently vibrating toy a couple of inches into the receptive pussy. Wendy was surprised when Jan said,

"Be careful that is a such a big prick."

She was surprised as it was by far the smallest of her dildos or vibrators. It was a good job she had not threatened Jan with her largest that was twice as long with a girth to match. She could only surmise that Jan's husband was very small in the penis department as well as being unadventurous. Somehow all this only added to Wendy's growing arousal.

As the vibrator was gradually introduced deeper into her very lubricated pussy Jan became very animated, very verbal and very loud. Wendy was delighted and decided that she wanted to see if she could bring her friend to orgasm without further clitoral stimulation. She varied the depth and the angle that she fucked the pussy with. She was surprised to find the most effective was shallow and angled upwards. Jan was past saying anything coherent and Wendy knew she just needed to add a little something to achieve Jan's first orgasm. She knew that the clit was the easy solution but decided against it as far too easy. She only had to move slightly to have easy access to Jan's right nipple. It was the first direct touch of the excited 31 year old. Her eyes sprung open and she went to protest. It was a protest that never escaped her mouth.

It was very quickly the noises of sexual arousal that escaped her mouth. Wendy knew before Jan did that nothing was going to stop Jan having her first orgasm. Jan was shouting encouragement, praise and joy until suddenly in a panicked voice she said,

"No, no I can't take it, it is far too much please stop it is going to kill me. Please, please, pleasssssse."

Wendy was not taking no for an answer even though Jan had stopped breathing and was red faced. The look in Jan's eyes as she briefly tried to focus on her friends face was one Wendy would never forget. It was triumphant joy as her body arched and writhed as wave after wave of uncontrollable joy washed through her helpless body.

Wendy had been aroused until now but she had been in control. Now she needed an orgasm but now it was hers. She took the vibrator from Jan's pussy and still kneeling beside her friend inserted it fully into her pussy. It was not as big as she would have chosen but it would have to do. She was surprised when her hand was replaced by Jan's.

"Let me thank you for that amazing orgasm. I had no idea that they could feel that good. I am going to fuck you with your own toy until you explode."

The sight of Jan in front of her added greatly to the action of the vibrator. She knew what she had to do to reach her own orgasm. She lent forward and sucked the huge clit into her mouth. She had never been down on a woman but she found it so natural and so exciting. She hoped that she had not left it too late. She knew her own orgasm was only seconds away but she sensed Jan was going to be able to cum again. When Wendy knew she would be past any ability to control her own body within seconds she took one last gamble and stuck one finger as far up Jan's bottom as she could reach. The gamble paid off as both women exploded violently.

As she regained some control over her body Jan cuddled into Wendy's body. This was just as much about not wanting to show Wendy how embarrassed she was as it was about the warm physical contact. Wendy smiled to herself as her friend's body relaxed even more as her breathing confirmed she had fallen asleep.

A week later Jan turned up on Wendy's doorstep. Wendy asked how things had been with her husband. The look on Jan's face said everything before she replied

"It was just like before. I was left high and dry. Can I use some of your toys it was so exciting last week?"

This was not the Jan that Wendy had had to persuade into joining her in bed. She was far more confident and very enthusiastic as they climbed the stairs. When they were both naked Wendy offered Jan a larger vibrator to use on herself. With a smile Jan spend about a minute playing it across her pussy and clit. She had been highly aroused before she undressed but now the natural lubrication was spread widely. It was to her lubricated anus that Jan applied the vibrator next. With no hesitation she pushed the vibrating toy deep into her bowels.

Wendy was delighted as her friend started fucking her bottom with abandon. Delight turned to shock as Jan said

"Please suck my clit it was so beautiful last week. I know I will orgasm strongly as soon as you let me."

As shocked as she was Wendy she was quietly delighted to be asked, as she had loved going down on Jan the previous week. Jan tried to delay her orgasm but failed within a little over a minute. Wendy had masturbated as she brought her friend to a stunning orgasm. She didn't argue as Jan moved her onto her back and buried her face into her excited pussy.

Jan wanted to replicate what Wendy had done to her the previous week. She didn't wait until Wendy approached her climax but stuck her middle finger as far as possible into her friend's receptive bottom. The result was there was no time to build up to her orgasm for Wendy. She happily welcomed her premature climax with great excitement.

That evening Jan enjoyed an orgasm with her husband as she had done three times during the week. She had lied to Wendy afraid that if she told her the truth she might not get invited into her bed. Jan wondered if she would lie again the next week. The sex with Wendy had been so wonderful and very different to the improved sex with her husband.