All Comments on 'Can I Call You Baby?'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Felt incomplete at the end

Xmale06Xmale06almost 3 years ago

Love your stories, man, all of them! But don't you think you should go further in the "relationship" here?

Anyway, thanks for writing it and keep on the good work

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I thought I was straight until the first time I sucked someone off. Never turned back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Went back to your story inventory, read this and found it really HOT. It's funny how reading something can turn you on even more than something visual. This story did that for me, the more I read the more turned on I got. Found myself wanting to be Leo's slutty submissive and do anything he wanted. But I agree with Xmale06, just leave it right here where you ended it, it doesn't need to go any further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story needs more. I hope they end up together in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was confusing to me. It had elements of sub/dom and name calling which I really don’t like. It was sad in that their strong friendship was altered and now seems unbalanced and like Leo is just using Bruno. But there was also an undercurrent of a real romantic relationship developing between the two men. Clearly they lusted for each other but they also expressed deeper emotions and a desire to be committed to each other only. I’d like to see this continue, but in a more balanced way where they express genuine love for each other and Leo reciprocates and gives Bruno pleasure beyond just serving Leo’s every want and need.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

Everything of yours that I read makes the blood rush into my cock. The power your words have to give me erections that end in pumping sperm makes me feel so great. Thanks for the pleasure you always trigger for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love being called names and threatened with exposure as I suck on a throbbing rigid cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.