Can I Validate My Hall Pass? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning I slowed down my strokes and stopped soon after, leaning over top of her back and telling her, loud enough for her husband to hear me, "I need a condom. I want your ass, now."

While I pulled back and rested, I stared at my reddened, glazed cock, Ronny called out, "Ronald, my lover needs a cum catcher." He immediately opened the drawer to the vanity and withdrew a silver packet. By the time he held out the wrapper, I was turned to him, sitting on the bed. He reached out to hand it to me.

"Ronald, I think you should ready me to take Ronny's ass." Ronny, still on all fours, looked back to enjoy her servant taking care of me. He quickly peeled open the packet and held out the clear latex, letting the wrapper fall to the floor. His left hand made a fist around my tumescence, while his right hand set the rubber atop my mushroomed cock head. He made a ring of his thumb and first finger to encircle the rubber and force it down my erection. Once half way down, both hands finished stretching it over my length. He couldn't help but to savor the texture of my shaft, allowing his other hand to weigh my ball sack for its heaviness, knowing it would soon empty into his waiting wife.

Ron looked at me for acceptance. I couldn't help to utter, "If you're not prepared to apply a lubricant, Ronald, I will take your wife's ass dry."

In a panic, Ron reached to the night table as he apologized, "I'm sorry, Sir. I wasn't thinking." Ron removed the cap and drizzled an abundance over my protective layer. He used one hand over the other to spread the lube up and down my length, his tongue protruding from his lips.

"Good boy, Ronald. That should do. Now, go sit."

I returned to Ronny's back end, admiring the sopping folds of her labia, and then focused on the dark brown wrinkled orifice, awaiting my entry. I squatted over her hind quarter, aiming my cock at her anus. I used a finger to draw some lube from me and coax it into the puckered center, easily slipping in to the first knuckle.

Ronny wriggled her ass at the intrusion, the gentle sway begging me for more. My rubberized cock head followed next, applying enough force for the bands of muscle to give way. She cooed beneath me, and I placed my hands on her wide hips to brace her body for the rest of my length. My hands felt her body tense and then accept me inside, burying myself deep into her rectum. "Ohhh," she muttered, the sound muffled somewhat by her face in the pillow.

Unfortunately, her ass gripped me so tightly that after only a few very slow strokes, I knew that I couldn't last. I made the best of it by calling out, "Here it is, Ronny. Take it all in your ass," and began to piston into her as hard and as fast as I could. Moans and groans came from both of us and soon I felt the urge, and asked, "Where do you want me to cum?" At midstroke, Ronny pulled out from under me, lying fully prone on the bed, my dick hovering above her ass.

"On my ass and cunt," she replied breathlessly, reaching her hands back to spread apart her firm ass cheeks. I hurriedly tugged the latex skin from my shaft, and jacked myself until I felt the dam burst. I pointed my jetting cock at Ronny's gaping anus, and watched spurt after spurt of ejaculate drench her hole and ooze down the inflamed, meaty folds of her labia. When the deluge abated, I dipped the head of my cock into the gooey pool and smeared the hot, viscous jizz over her exposed ass cheeks.

Exhausted, I fell beside Ronny's limp body, my heart still pounding and breath in gasps. She put an arm around my shoulder and offered a tender kiss. Soon after, she nuzzled her face into my neck and whispered, "You're welcome to use the shower. I have to take care of my little cucky now. Or, you can stay and watch the fun. It's up to you."

I looked over to see that Ron had dispensed of my shriveled condom, and had returned to the bed, where he stood beneath Ronny's wide spread legs, glaring at her slimy mess like a hungry dog waiting for his food bowl to be set down. I gave the beautiful, older woman another peck and got up from the bed.

There was one sip left of my scotch, so I drank it down and walked to the ensuite door and turned on the light in the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me, I paused to take in their intimacy. Ronny lay on her tummy, her hands once again parting her cheeks. Ron was on his hands and knees, eating her ass eagerly; licking, lapping and attending to my seed. His balls dangled between his thighs, the heavy, locked cage hung below, securing his useless penis.

The hot shower soon washed away the tension in my body, and I enjoyed the spray cascading over my weary frame. I toweled off and returned quietly to the room to find my clothes. Ronny was now on her back, and Ron remained between her legs, but now her feet were pulled up and rested on his shoulders. Her moans escalated as I put on my socks and underwear, and crescendoed while I secured the button at the top of my fly.

There was no need to stay. I had performed my task well, and they were still enjoying the final act. I quietly padded along the hall and down the grand staircase, and let myself out the door. On the drive home, I replayed some of the moments of excitement and arousal, but was ready to join up again with Sam as I pulled into our driveway.

She opened the door before I could put my key into the lock. Our eyes met and time stopped for a bit. "You made it back," she offered.

"I wouldnt want to be anywhere else," was my reply. We held each other and kissed our usual kiss. We had survived our own insecurities, and were just as strong a couple as ever.