Can My Professor Resist Me? Pt. 01

Story Info
A horny professor meets a petite teen aspiring fuck doll.
1.2k words
3.72
13.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story; any honest feedback will be appreciated. Part I is just an intro; please comment on how you liked it, for more inspiration to write Part II. *

A hot summer dawned as May approached and with that came an update from the government that schools and colleges can now re-open after the pandemic. This was music to my ears, as I felt grounded the entire lockdown, and my libido caged like a helpless dove. Honestly, I was running out of patience to uncage that dove and let it free!

I am Meghavi, 18, student of law. My aura is I am cute and innocent little girl with a petite built body. I am a typical teen daughter of rich dad, who was raised like a princess and kept away from guys with intentions of humping me. But I always fantasized to be someone's little fuck doll.

On the first Monday morning after the news of re-opening came in, I found myself standing against the mirror, dressed and almost ready for college. I was wearing a light pink sleeveless crop top, which just reached half an inch under my bossoms and jeans shorts barely covering half of my thighs. My slim and tiny waist of 23 inches was visible from my crop top and I felt proud of it, as I liked being a barbie doll. I liked elder men who would appreciate me for my petite built body and doll like structure. It was no surprise that I found one at my college, my corporate law professor: Sanjiv Agrawal.

--- My POV ---

It was in his first lecture that I met prof. Sanjiv. He was a smart looking man of maybe 32 to 34 in age. He was dressed formally with a tailor made shirt and trousers. Not all men can get the entire formal dressing right, but prof. Sanjiv did. None of his accessories like watch and belt mismatched with anything on him.

Throughout his lecture, I barely paid attention as I was thinking about how to get Sanjiv notice me. A hooter rang, indicating the end of the lecture and everybody started to leave. Till then, I had no plan in my mind. I too stood up and started to leave. I almost reached to the door, before, I don't know what happened, I turned back, gathered some courage and bluntly said "Hey, professor! Would you mind coming down to my place for a cup of coffee?"

That was it! I played my cards abruptly without a backup. It was now his chance. Sanjiv looked puzzled and simpered "Gee.. ummm! I don't know. I don't think the college's policy would allow to date a student" was his obvious first answer. Contrary to that, however, I did notice him checking me out after saying that.

--- Sanjiv's POV ---

I was packing my stuff after the lecture and was genuinely taken by surprise by this invitation from a cute, young girl. I couldn't help checking her out. 'Wow!! She is something!' I thought to myself as I scanned her meticulous, yet quickly. Her straightened hair, her pink puffy lips and petite thin framed body with small perky breasts immediately started to arose twisted fantasies in my mind.

--- My POV ---

"Ohh.. I am sorry, if I was too outright" I said biting my lower lip briefly, realizing being out of my mind.

"Well," I continued adjusting the straps of my backpack on my shoulders with both my hands on each "How about you keep my number, in case you change your mind" I asked taking another shot at it.

"umm yeah.. that's fine, I guess" said Sanjiv and fished for his phone in his pocket and handed it over to me. I took it with a smile, punched in my number while simultaneously introduced myself with merely my name "I am Meghavi." I said as I saved the number with my name and dialed my number from his cell to get his number.

"Nice to meet you, Meghavi!" exclaimed Sanjiv.

"Byeee.." I waved at him in a singsong way as I waved my fingers.

--- His POV ---

It was 1:00 in the afternoon. I was sitting in the staff room going through the curriculum for the year, when the image of Meghavi crossed my mind. 'Damn she's such a fuckable petite little teen. I wonder if she could handle my huge girthy cock' I thought to myself as my mind started to imagine fucking her exactly like how they do in teen porn. Being single at the age of 34, I have been watching a lot of porn, especially more during the lockdown. It was always the porn with young teen girl, for some reason, that got my cock hard and twitching. I masturbated so uncontrollable that I could'nt command my hand to fetch the tissues. Mostly I ended up staining my bedsheets with my cum. I was wondering, if Meghavi was the one who could fulfill my long standing fantasy; but "not to date a student" thing held me back.

The college policy and Meghavi's doll-like body raged a storm of confusion and dilemma in mind, until something happened to make up my mind almost immediately.

My phone clinged. It was Meghavi. She sent me a snap: A pic of herself lustfully, yet innocently staring at the camera. She plucked her index finger softly between her puffy lips. Her arms were so slender, her thin wrist was visible as she held the phone in one hand, her straightened hair were open. The strap of her bra was visible over her shoulder, as it slide from under her crop top. She was wearing a neon lime yellow colored bra underneath her pink crop top. The bright color of her bra was contrasting with her fair skin and made her look so vibrant and radiant with sexual prowess.

I couldn't help but immediately imagine the mushroom tip of my dark cock tucked between her pink teen lips instead of thin index finger. The mere thought of this made my cock grow in my pants slowly, such that I could see the fabric of my pants move to make space for my growing cock.

'Fuckk! I so badly want those puffy lips of hers wrapped around my cock' I thought to myself.

After a long perverted stare at her pic, I texted 'Are you tempting me Meghavi?'

It was immediately read by her, as if she was just waiting online. It immediately showed her typing...

'Did it work, professor?' *pouty face*

was her reply. 'What if the college dean finds out about this?' I texted.

'Who's gonna tell them? I am alone at my place right now professor. My parents won't be home till 5:00 pm' Meghavi wrote.

This text from her turned my cock into a metal dong and it rang against my pants like a bell, telling me to please it with her young teen body. I listened to cock, placed my hand on it over my pants and gave a little rub to calm it down and essentially asking it to wait.

'I'll be right there. Send me your address' I wrote back. She sent a giggle, wink and a shy emoji and then texted her address. I quickly got up, packed up my stuff hastily and abruptly start to leave.

To my surprise and a little fear, I ran into the dean in the parking lot. "Where are you going, Sanjiv? I want to introduce you to the senior year class" He asked puzzled.

"Later!" I spat "I have an emergency" I got in my car and raced across to exit.

'FIRST, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY LONG THIRSTY COCK TO A TEEN FUCK DOLL'