Can-O-Pus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, she will be your date!" She told me firmly and placed her hand on my arm.

"If you say so sis, but I don't think she likes me very much." I replied and began to leave the kitchen.

"Hey! You forgetting something?" She asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm your sis Alan and I got your back. I have ways of getting people to do things, so when I tell you to not worry about it don't! Okay?" She told me and stood right in front of me.

"Alright Jenna. Thanks for having my back!" I smiled sheepishly.

She then flipped up her shirt and said, "And it's okay if you want to look at these."

I looked at her tits with my mouth open.

She placed her arms around my neck and pressed her body into mine. And then she kissed me on the mouth. It wasn't just a peck either. It was a full on the mouth kiss and her tongue snaked in my mouth.

Her phone dropped to the floor and she broke the kiss.

"Oops!" She said and bent down to retrieve it from the floor.

Jenna grabbed her phone and looked up at my crotch. I was wearing some tight shorts and watched as she licked her lips. She then slowly got to her feet and as she did, her hand traced over my dick.

"Have you been working out of something Alan, cause you seem bigger than I remember." Jenna told me dreamily.

I looked down and saw that her nipples were erect and reached my hands up and began to play with then.

"Ohhh Alan, you naughty boy. You can play with them just this once okay?"Jenna told me.

I really worked over her nipples good. I twisted them and pulled on them and pinched them.

I then felt her hands on my dick and she was massaging it through my shorts.

I pinched her nipples harder.

"You like that sis?" I asked her quietly.

("Oh god yes Alan! Harder, pinch my nipples harder! I'm almost ready to cum!" I heard her say only no sound came out of her mouth.)

She leaned in close and whispered, "If I wasn't your sister, I would have fucked you already. Let's call this a freebie okay? I know I told you that looking at my erect nipples was considered incest, but what we are doing is definitely crossing that incest line Alan and if we don't stop soon, then we are going to end up fucking and that is something we both will regret for the rest of our lives."

So I released her nipples and she released my dick.

Jenna again kissed me on the mouth, grabbed my dick hard one last time and walked into the other room.

I was left standing there with a boner. I think I actually heard my sister's thoughts. This Can-O-Pus stuff had some bizarre qualities to it.

****

I continued to masturbate with the pomade and took pictures and videos. My dick grew pretty substantially during that time and so did my ejaculate.

I rarely saw my sister because she was busy with cheerleading practice, and football games. But I did notice that the girls at school seem to be less abusive towards me. Especially those mean girls on the school bus.

I was riding home one Thursday and looking out the window when one of the girls on the school bus, Susan Kriebel, walked down the aisle and sat next to me.

Susan was one of the prettiest girls in school. At 5'6" tall and 118 lbs. She had a great looking ass and medium sized tits.

This girl ragged on me constantly. Not a day went by when she wouldn't call me foul names or make me feel like shit. So, I had no idea what to do. I was so full of anxiety at the moment that I began to sweat. She either didn't seem to mind or notice. And then she placed her hand on my leg, mid-thigh, just below my dick.

I looked at her and she said, "You seem different somehow Alan."

I was surprised that she knew my name.

I looked from her face down to her chest and saw that her nipples were erect. I remembered what my sister told me and quickly looked away, but wasn't quick enough.

Susan smiled. She leaned in close and whispered, "Why don't you walk me home and when we get there you can see my buttons up close?"

I got a boner when she said that and it wasn't lost on her. The problem was that it actually hurt. I needed to readjust my pants, but how could I do it without her noticing. And then she placed her hand on my dick. I placed my hand on her hand.

"Will you show me yours, if I show you mine?" I asked her.

("The fuck I will not, you fucking pervert!" She blurted angrily in my mind.)

She again leaned in close and said, "It feels big Alan. I will definitely show you mine if you show me yours." She smiled.

Susan then got up and sat back down with her friends.

I sat there and mused about what her mind said to me. There was definitely a battle going on in her mind.

****

I got off the bus with Susan and she seemed giddy. She took my arm in hers and we walked to her house. No one was home and I followed her up to her room. She walked over to her desk and plopped her knapsack on the desk before turning around to face me.

Susan placed her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I had never kissed anyone besides my sister and this wasn't lost on her as she pushed her tongue in my mouth. I did what she did and we kissed for a really long time.

I got a boner and she broke the kiss and looked down at my crotch. I looked down too and saw that her nipples were erect and poking through her shirt. So, I moved my hands up and touched them.

Susan broke her gaze from my crotch and looked at me.

"They're nice Susan." I told her and she smiled.

I tweaked her nipples with my fingers and they felt good.

I continued to tweak them.

"You wanna see them?" She asked after several minutes.

"Uh-huh." I told her.

Susan then pulled off her shirt.

Her breasts were gorgeous! Medium in size and had dark areolae. But the best part were her nipples which stood up like pencil erasers. They were easily an inch long.

I roved my fingers over her hard nipples and she moaned, "Mmmm."

I then began to tweak them with my fingers and she moaned, "Ohhh Alan."

She kissed me again and her mouth was wetter this time.

I continued to tease her nipples and twisted them harder and harder. I don't really know what came over me, but I just wanted to hurt her like she used to hurt me with her foul mouth.

Each time I pinched her nipples a little harder, her tongue darted into my mouth.

She broke the kiss as I pinched her nipples unusually hard and she slapped my face with her hand.

"You naughty boy! That hurt!" She groaned in discomfort and grasped her breasts in her hands.

"Yeah? Does that mean you want me to stop? I asked her.

"I didn't say that Alan." She smiled sheepishly.

Susan moved in front of me again and I grabbed her nipples again with my fingers. I twisted them really hard and she cringed and groaned, "Oh Jesus!"

"Yeah, you like that Susan?" I asked her.

("No god damn it. I don't. What are you anyway? Some kind of sadist?" She quipped in my mind.)

"Uh-huh." She groaned quietly.

I then did something that I always wanted to try ever since I saw it in one of the porn movies. I removed my hands and said to her, "Jut your tits out towards me."

Susan stood proudly before me.

I then smacked her tits with my hand. She looked at me fiercely as if daring me to do it a second time. So I did, only I made sure to connect with her nipples this time.

"Ohhh fuck!" She moaned.

"Yeah, it hurts doesn't it." I told her.

I smacked her nipples again and again and again and tears flowed down her cheeks. She moved to slap my face again and I grabbed both of her wrists in mine.

"There will be none of that Susan. It is time for you to obey and submit to what I am doing to you. You deserve to be punished for the way you treated me on the bus." I told her sternly.

I then grabbed her red and swollen nipples and pinched them as hard as I could.

"FUCCCCKKKK!!!" Susan cried out.

"You like that slut?" I asked her.

("NOOO! Alan. You fucking bastard!" She shouted angrily in my mind.)

"Yesssssssss, harder Alan!" She groaned.

"All those times you teased me on the bus, this is payback. Tomorrow, you are going to invite Melanie and Dana to join us and I am going to torture their nipples too. Right in front of you." I told her meanly.

"Ohhh fuck!" She groaned again.

"I think you like the pain I am causing you." I told her.

"Unghh!!" She groaned.

"Is it making you wet?" I asked her.

("Yes god damn it! I'm fucking soaked!" She shouted in my mind.)

"Yesssssssss!" She hissed.

Finally! Her voice and mind responded as one.

"Open your pants." I told her.

Susan opened her pants and I slid my right hand down and into her panties. Her pubic hair felt nice as my fingers slid into her crotch. She was more than wet, she was soaked and my fingers entered her slit.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

I removed my hand and admired her wetness on my fingers and brought them to my face. Her scent was strong and it made my dick lurch in my pants.

I then moved my wet fingers to her face and she opened her mouth and licked her juices from my fingers. My dick lurched a second time.

"Open my pants Susan and take out my dick." I told the petite girl.

Susan removed my belt, unsnapped the button, and pulled down the zipper. She then pushed my jeans and underwear down and out sprung my cock.

"Grab it and stroke it Susan." I told the girl.

Susan grasped my dick with both hands and stroked it hard.

Her hands felt great on my dick.

"You like holding my dick Susan?" I asked her.

("No! I can't believe that I am actually doing this...with you!" She said angrily in my mind.)

"Yeah, it feels warm. I can actually feel it throbbing." She replied.

"Do you enjoy submitting to me?" I asked her.

("No! I can't stand you Alan, but I am drawn to you for reasons that are beyond my understanding. It is like an invisible power is forcing my mind to comply." She said angrily in my mind.)

"Yess. I must obey your every command." She said.

I wondered at that moment if that is what happened with my sister Jenna and I the other day.

I pushed past what Susan just revealed to me. I had great need and even though this was my first time, I wanted to feel her pussy around my dick. I just had no clue what to do. So Susan did the thinking for me. She lowered down to a squatting position and began to lick all around the glans. That's the head of my cock. I was so charged up at this point. Her touch was electric and without even entering her mouth, my dick went off.

"Unghhh!!!" I groaned and jutted my hips.

I watched as a huge wet spurt shot out of my dick and ricocheted off of her cheek and went into her ear. My dick spit a second time and it shot huge thick globs of spunk into her hair. Susan opened her mouth and the next thick blast went into it. She closed her mouth and the next shot hit her lips and went down her chin and neck. The fifth spurt was less forceful and went down to her tits. So did the 6th, 7th and 8th mini spurts.

Susan looked up at me in shock. I was in shock too. Talk about a premature ejaculation.

"Take my dick in your mouth and suck the rest out and swallow it." I told her.

Susan complied with my wishes.

I then removed my dick from her mouth and said, "You should probably put on your clothes now and get busy doing your homework. We will repeat this again tomorrow after school and every day after that until I tell you otherwise."

I put on my boxers and jeans and went home.

****

I got home and went up to my room when I was practically tackled by Jenna.

"Jesus Alan! Where the hell have you been? I got home from cheer practice and didn't find you in your room and I thought the worst. I thought that maybe you went back on your word! I've been worried sick!"She told me excitedly.

And then she did the oddest thing, she began to sniff me. It was like she was some kind of hound dog or something.

"Jenna, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"There is a smell about you Alan." She said.

I pushed her off of me and turned to close the door and she was right on my heels and not only that, but her nipples were erect again.

Jenna resumed sniffing me and as she moved down my body, she sat on my bed and began to open up my pants.

I grabbed her hands and held them. She looked up at me with an innocence that floored me.

"Jenna, you need to stop what you are doing!" I told her forcefully.

"Okay Alan." She said innocently and I let her go.

Jenna started in on my pants again and pulled out my cock and began to sniff all around it.

"I can smell your cum brother. It's in your shaft and balls and I must have it!" She moaned and began to fondle my balls.

I watched as Jenna took my cock in her mouth. She began to suck me with an earnestness that was bewildering to me.

She removed her mouth to look at me.

"I love this fucking cock Alan. I know it's wrong to be sucking your dick. I've crossed the incest line, but I need your cum so bad and I demand that you give it to me!" She said.

"I will Jenna, but first you need to show me your pussy." I told her.

Jenna smiled and began to strip naked. First came off her top and then her shorts and finally her panties which hugged her pussy so tightly they looked like they were glued on.

"Open up your vulva and show me your pussy sis." I told her.

Jenna did as I asked and as she did her vulva opened and I got my first glimpse of her clit and lips. Everything was swollen and wet.

"I'm going to kneel before you and I want you to show me everything and tell me how to please you." I told her as I descended down to my knees before her.

"This is my clit Alan. It is a bundle of nerves and when stimulated with my fingers or a tongue, that little pearl you see there comes out and touching it lightly will make me climax." She said as she showed me her clit.

Her fingers pulled back the hood and showed me the pearl underneath. She then moved her fingers down to her pussy lips. They were flesh colored and thick as she pulled them open.

"These are my lips. I don't have much feeling in them unless you begin to chew on them with your teeth." She told me.

"And this is my vagina. The entrance is pretty sensitive and I enjoy having it licked or fingered Alan. Go on and stick your finger insiiiiiiiddddeeee ohhhhhhhhhh. You naughty boy!" She told me.

I had seen enough. I rose up and placed my dick at her entrance and pushed it inside her pussy.

"Oh Jesus Jenna!" I groaned as my dick slid into her pussy.

I had never felt anything so good in my life. It was so hot, wet and slick all at the same time.

I put my weight on her and our mouths connected. We kissed and I humped my dick into her pussy.

Jenna grabbed my ass and I went deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck me Alan! Hard and deep bro! Yessss! Harder! HARDER!!!" My sister commanded me.

I did as she asked. I did the best I could anyway.

"I'm cumming yessssssssssssssssss!!!" She groaned in orgasm.

Her pussy felt so good and as she climaxed her cunt squeezed my dick and it went off inside her.

"Ungh!!" I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm inside her pussy.

Her body jerked with every spurt from my dick and I watched her face as my orgasm exploded forth. Jenna's eyes were dilated and she held me tight. And then after her orgasm ebbed her eyes returned to normal.

I laid on top of her and she kissed me.

"Thank you Alan! I needed that." She giggled.

I slid out of her pussy and my cum began to leak out of her vagina. Jenna fingered herself and brought her wet fingers up to her mouth.

"Oh god yes! Your cum is so good. Help me get it out Alan." She encouraged me.

I saw a cup on my desk and grabbed it and chugged the water inside. I then placed it at her opening while my sister stroked her clit.

"Oh jesus here I cum!!!" She groaned.

I watched as her juices came out of her pussy in a fierce rush and they pushed out my semen too. It was a good thing the cup was positioned at her entrance or it would have made a huge mess on the carpet.

The fluids kept flowing out of her. There was so much! How could such a small crevice produce so much cum? God I loved watching my sister's pussy ooze more juices.

I was kind of sitting next to her when my dick grew hard again and Jenna saw it. She took the cup from my hands and placed it on the bedside table. She then looked at me ravenously.

"It's my turn now little brother." She growled quietly.

Jenna pushed me on my back and eyed up my wet throbbing dick. She sniffed it from base to the head and was about to lick it when I blurted, "Jenna shouldn't you wipe my dick first? It's wet with your slimy juices."

"Yes it is Alan. Your huge prick is coated with my cunt cream and I am going to lick it all off. Then I'm going to slide it back inside my little pussy and fuck it savagely until you unleash another mighty load in my pussy. And when it shrinks and slides out I'm going to lick my juices off of it and hope you get another boner to continue fucking me!" She said with such lust.

She smiled and then attacked my wet dick with her mouth. Her tongue was everywhere at once.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she sucked my dick.

True to her word, Jenna devoured my wet dick and then straddled it and fucked it savagely. I've never felt anything so good in all my life! I placed my hands on her tits and pinched her nipples really hard and she climaxed intensely.

"YESSSSS YOU SISTER FUCKER YESSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out loud.

Jenna didn't stop grinding her pussy up and down on my hard pole. Jenna continued to fuck me through her orgasm and her pussy got wetter and wetter.

I released her nipples and concentrated on my imminent orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum Alan! I'm not finished with you yet!" She sneered at me.

She placed my hands back on her tits and the moment I pinched her nipples really hard she arched her back and began to cum again.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!" She cried out and then collapsed on my chest. Her breath coming out in huge gasps.

My sister's cunt convulsed around my dick and I drove it in deep and began to grunt as huge spurts flooded her tender insides with warm semen.

Jenna then turned her head and looked at me.

"What are you doing to me Alan?" She asked quietly.

I didn't know how to respond to that. Was she back in her right mind again? Was she angry with me? I began to think the worst and my thoughts went to my suicide attempt and she somehow knew it.

"Hey, where did you go just now bro? I'm not upset at you. I'm really just in awe of you right now. I know we just committed incest together, and we can't let it happen ever again, but I don't want you to be thinking such dark thoughts. You promised me that you wouldn't try to harm yourself again! I need you to be a man of your word Alan. Okay? Please! For me! And we will just keep this little secret between us okay? Now this is going to be a bit tricky as I slide off of you. Here, place the cup under my pussy. That's it. Mmmm, I can feel your cum sliding out of me Alan." Jenna encouraged me.

A mad rush of our combined juices made some sickening splashes in the cup I was holding under her pussy. It was a good thing it was one of those university cups otherwise the mess would have been extraordinary.

I handed the cup to Jenna and her eyes dilated again. The succubus was back and she tipped the cup to her lips and began to drink our fluids.

"Oh my god this is good!" She said in between gulps until the cup was empty. Then she eyed up my wet dick and went down on me again. Only this time when it didn't rise to the occasion she let it drop from her lips and looked at me sheepishly. Her eyes were normal again.

"Let's get cleaned up. Come on little brother, let's go take a shower together. I want to feel your hands on my tits again." She told me and took my hand and we went and took a shower together.

I soaped up her tits and played with her nipples until the water turned cold. We rinsed off and got out and dried off. Jenna then bent down and kissed my dick and talked to it.